Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Suzune »

I understand that it is the popular decision right now. I agree he is very low on my list, however, I think we should talk about a few of the other people too. We need to use the day wisely. I couldn't believe it a game in day three with twenty pages.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Suzune »

Okay let's get the ball rolling here. This is where my reads stand right now

Town Lean
Mario, Almost
Nullish
Not_Mafia, Dwlee
Scum Lean
Hasta, Snakysnowman,
Scum
Golden Lobster

Almost is in a tough spot. Right now he seems kind of townish, but my feelings for him swing back and forth by page. Therefore, I want to make sure that is marked as a tentative town lean.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 501, Suzune wrote:Okay let's get the ball rolling here. This is where my reads stand right now

Town Lean
Mario, Almost
Nullish
Not_Mafia, Dwlee
Scum Lean
Hasta, Snakysnowman,
Scum
Golden Lobster

Almost is in a tough spot. Right now he seems kind of townish, but my feelings for him swing back and forth by page. Therefore, I want to make sure that is marked as a tentative town lean.

incorrect you dont have me at the top
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Suzune »

You don't like it. Impress me then. That is the best advice I can give you. You do not have many townie posts so as that point you could swing either way. I know you wanted me to saw you were town and if I wanted to kiss up I would have. But in truth, I could see it fall either way.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

kk.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'll address some of the points you seem to hold against me.

The first is:

1. You seem to have some reason to think I'm universally town read, which is not the case. I am not in a soft town spot right now. The only person that seems to townread me is Dwlee.
2. Nobody voting me does not make me scum. Remember how Grapes voted me, after saying how he disliked #24. He didn't pursue it but yes, I could see that for an argument against me.
3. My play is inherently scummy, mainly to what I think is a mixture of me asking too many formal questions and not following up on them. My playstyle revolves around finding contradictions, general holes in arguments and flawed reasoning. If I'm lacking reads on somebody I'll ask them. If they ignore it, I'll ask them again. That is my way of playing.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

His posts this game have been a majority of reads lists and fluffy posts.

Expand on this. Do you think I'm not following up on questions? Because to me, it seems like most of the questions I've been asking have been completely ignored or swept aside. Point out some fluffy posts.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Golden Robster »

All in all, I agree with your Almost read for now, while we're on the same wagon together. I'd say Mario doesn't act like how I perceive scum to act. Too straightforward and aggressive.

I disagree with the N_M placement. After Grapes pushed on him, he's leaning town for me. Why is he null? Dwlee, is dwlee; I like what I see so far. He has listed me, mario and almost as town which I agree with.

Hasta feels like a generic robot asking questions. Yes, I can see why he has a wagon on him right now. SS was leaning town for meta reasoning which now I see as dumb, so he's back to null. Talk to me about why he's leaning scum?

And last but not least, Golden Lobster, the lobster. Look at my avatar and you can decide whether you're right or wrong :wink:
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Suzune »

Response to 506
No one questions why you only make vote lists. No one questions why you ask open ended questions. No one wonders why you do not share your opinion other then open ended, this person is kind of scummy. Great, why? The fact that no one notices tells me it is a scum driven game and it is not time to make people answer up. If town wants to win it is going to have to kick it into high gear, and I am going to chase anything I think is odd until it starts to make sense. You were the first obvious scum to me, therefore, you are the first chased.

I am aware that no one voting against you does not make you scum. In a scum driven game, I feel like someone else would have noticed your play style.

It is good you know your play style. I am familiar with how I play. What is at conflict here is the way I see it and the way you see it. The tone of your post has been noticed. Golden, I do not know you, nor do I have meta on you nor will I look some up. You will be judged on your play of this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 507, Golden Robster wrote:
His posts this game have been a majority of reads lists and fluffy posts.

Expand on this. Do you think I'm not following up on questions? Because to me, it seems like most of the questions I've been asking have been completely ignored or swept aside. Point out some fluffy posts.

You disagree that the majority of your posts this game have been reads lists. No only reads lists but a list of names with nothing that allows anyone into your mind. It is difficult to determine motivation when nothing is being posted to be judged. Therefore, I would much rather see an expand rather than a random list of names. If you feel your questions aren't being answered then ask again. If you feel like something important is being disregarded then ask again.

Fluffy posts: post 82, post 201, post 260,

Busy posts that go no where: post 38, post 186, post 233, post 425, post 427
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

i'm sad that mario/rob/almost and suzune can't all be town.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

No one questions why you only make vote lists. No one questions why you ask open ended questions. No one wonders why you do not share your opinion other then open ended, this person is kind of scummy. Great, why?

The game was lacking in liveliness before, mainly due to a lack of content, which seems to be the problem here. All we have are votes, people calling people scum, and blank reads list. If you provide a reads list, you need to give reasoning for it sooner or later. Yes, that includes me.

Open ended questions are there so they can expand on what they're saying. Closed questions are worse? I don't see why open-ended questions are bad. I think you seem to be confusing generic scum "look at me, I'm doing stuff" questions with "Hey I need your reads ASAP" questions.

Opinions are opinions. They are supposed to be contested.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Suzune »

Well I think it is about time then to put some liveliness into it. I love mafia and I love to compete so, let's play. Open ended questions with no push back are busy. If I ask, I expect. There is no follow through on your questions therefore, they look busy.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Fluffy posts: post 82, post 201, post 260,

Busy posts that go no where: post 38, post 186, post 233, post 425, post 427

#82 was answered sarcastically and Swagrid replaced out.
#201 was brief.
#260 - As I said in my other post, the game was lacking in content.

#38 - It was bad. Defensive OMGUS on page 2 was an overreaction.
#186 - I wanted to get his reads.
#233 - I wanted to get SS to talk more, rather than lurk.
#425 - Did not get why N_M was scummy. I gave a summary of N_M and it didn't feel scum-motivated.
#427 - Mario ignored that question
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 511, Dwlee99 wrote:i'm sad that mario/rob/almost and suzune can't all be town.

So am I :(
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 512, Golden Robster wrote:Opinions are opinions. They are supposed to be contested.
It is hard to judge someone if you cannot understand what they are thinking. Motivation behind the posts is something that people pick up themselves when reading tone, reaction, and weighing possible motives. Just asking you why you think something does not tell me you are thinking. Instead if gives the other person a chance to cut their answer in order to make it sound good. Thus my opinion is being contested against yours.

p-edit, I think you are playing anti-town. In my assumption that means you must have teammates. If it is not broken do not fix it. At this point, such kinds of behaviour and actions have gotten through. I am looking for more now in order for the game to be successful. The only people who benefit from inactive games are scum.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Indeed, I care for your opinion to some degree, but I still think you replaced into a scum slot.

p-edit: That's fine; if our opinion is contested then so be it. That is part of the reason why I'm voting you right now.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Besides, who doesn't love associations that we can use later on :lol:
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 517, Golden Robster wrote:That's fine; if our opinion is contested then so be it. That is part of the reason why I'm voting you right now.
I'm a tad confused. If our opinion, this happens to suggest that we have an opinion in common to be contested? Or is there another "our" that you are talking to?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Our opinions*
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Suzune »

Thank you. Sorry for the confusion.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

@GRob:

IF you're town, then you should know exactly why I play the way I do. I mean, the minute I earn a conf!town status in a game like this I will get NK'd. However, I'm not being a hard read either, and especially so for those who have played with Town!Me before.

That being said, I think I'm getting town vibes from Suzune at the moment. I won't jump to the conclusion she's conf!town still bc the way Kop habdled that spot was wishy washy and he always stayed in the yellow zone for me.

As for you -Grob- I'm willing to give you a pass for today. I thus find myself obliged to sheep DW (sheep here does NOT mean I'm not scum reading hasta myself. It only refers to the preferred lynch of the day.), so..

VOTE: hasta

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:51 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'm tempted to sheep the hasta wagon
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

there we go two out of the five votes we need.

Return to “Completed Open Games”