Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 597, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 596, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 594, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 592, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 589, Not_Mafia wrote:Mario's alone vote just felt really opportunistic, it looks like Snarky is the consensus

Snarky is the consensus? what kind of reasoning is that?
You can't deny the entrance was scummy. I, as town, saw alone doing something scummy and voted him. Give me a reason why you don't think that was the case.
Shotty was also scummy zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I never said alone wasn't scummy, I never said shotty wasn't scummy, these are not counterarguments

yes they are.
because they were scummy, I THOUGHT THEY WERE SCUM.
GET IT?

You seem to be pushing your read on me a lot more than your random read on Snarky.
Is snarky your partner?

pedit: dammmmmmmnnnnnnnn not_mafia, back at it again with the lylo mislynch tunnel!

This is just substituting arrogance for a lack of an actual argument, I called your pushes opportunistic and you wanting to stay in the background. Saying they're scummy is irrelevant, this would be a terrible counter in singleball, but especially in multiball, which you acknowledged yourself. The "Is Snarky your partner" is just pure desperation.

Yup, you just admitted to "calling" them opportunistic.
I didn't want to stay in the background. I wanted shotty lynched.
And what? It's not ultra towntell, it's what happened. I thought they were scummy. I lynched them.
And why would I be desperate? You're the only one pushing me.
You come into the day saying, "MM+SS scumteam?" then go on to suddenly try and get me lynched.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 600, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 589, Not_Mafia wrote:Mario's alone vote just felt really opportunistic, it looks like Snarky is the consensus

You can't deny the entrance was scummy. I, as town, saw alone doing something scummy and voted him. Give me a reason why you don't think that was the case.

I never said alone wasn't scummy, I never said shotty wasn't scummy, these are not counterarguments

yes they are.
GET IT?

You seem to be pushing your read on me a lot more than your random read on Snarky.
Is snarky your partner?

pedit: dammmmmmmnnnnnnnn not_mafia, back at it again with the lylo mislynch tunnel!

This is just substituting arrogance for a lack of an actual argument, I called your pushes opportunistic and you wanting to stay in the background. Saying they're scummy is irrelevant, this would be a terrible counter in singleball, but especially in multiball, which you acknowledged yourself. The "Is Snarky your partner" is just pure desperation.

And what? It's not ultra towntell, it's what happened. I thought they were scummy. I lynched them.

You come into the day saying, "MM+SS scumteam?" then go on to suddenly try and get me lynched.

So what's your point?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 601, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 600, MarioManiac4 wrote:

yes they are.
GET IT?

Is snarky your partner?

So what's your point?

My point is that the reason I lynched them was because they were scummy.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, you're scummy
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 603, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, you're scummy

k.
you thinking you want to lynch me is not scummy.
congratulations?
but i think, you need, like, good reasoning and stuff?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And you never answered who you think the scum team is, are you saying it's me and Snarky?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 605, Not_Mafia wrote:And you never answered who you think the scum team is, are you saying it's me and Snarky?

It's a good possibility.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are there others?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 607, Not_Mafia wrote:Are there others?

yes.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, what are your reads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Snarky, I see you online
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

After reading this last string of posts I'm confident in this:

VOTE: N_M

Mate, I know I'm town, and I have just shown you why Mario is very unlikely to be a WW. And you come up with this ridiculous Mario AND Almost for a WW team?? It's like you're saying Suzune suck!! She put ME AND MARIO at the top, and she was MAFIA (i.e. wanted to lynch WWs bc Mafia didn't even have a kill).

Your voting process:

D1: grapes (Mafia), Almost (Town), kelbris (Town) [HAMMER]
D2: shotty (Town), Almost (Town), shotty (Town).
D3: Mario (95% Town), Suzune (Mafia), heuristically (Mafia).

On D54 you only threw in SS' name for further distancing I suspect, but you haven't touched GRob either, so there's that.

Now let's see who voted you in the past:

D1: Almost (Town), kelbris (Town), grapes (Mafia), GRob (Leaning Town for this), shotty (Town), Ranger (Town). [Of those, grapes spent the longest time on you]

D2: grapes (AGAIN!), Almost (Town), shotty (Town). [grapes end up killed for his continuous tunneling]

D3: NO ONE! (Ranger & grapes are already dead. The one who put you at the bottom of her reads and the one who was tunneling you for 2 successive days).

I see this crystal clear. You're a WW, and you messed up by not killing ME (or Dwlee). SORRY!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's compromise and lynch Snarky, he's avoiding this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you think this game is that black and white in regards to nightkills then we're just not gonna get very far, especcially in this set-up, I'm pretty sure Ranger was an attempted mafia snipe that wolves got lucky with. I don't remember grapes off the top of my head, I thought the Suzune slot was a very safe scum choice, but everyone seemed to love her entry so I think she was just killed as someone unlikely to be lynched
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Snarky Snowman
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 611, Almost50 wrote:After reading this last string of posts I'm confident in this:

VOTE: N_M

Mate, I know I'm town, and I have just shown you why Mario is very unlikely to be a WW.
And you come up with this ridiculous Mario AND Almost for a WW team??
It's like you're saying Suzune suck!! She put ME AND MARIO at the top, and she was MAFIA (i.e. wanted to lynch WWs bc Mafia didn't even have a kill).

I said I could see a Mario/Almost team but didn't think it was likely, and that is what stands out to you out of the entire exchange between me and Mario?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ok so I think that the ww team is either snarky./ nm or snarky / rob.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

mario came off looking super good.from that exchange, imo
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 612, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's compromise and lynch Snarky, he's avoiding this game

That -in itself- is a scummy proposition. Why would I want to lynch someone I 90% scum read over someone I 100% am sure of being scum? Also, why would I lynch the inactive werewolf over the one who's been submitting the kill actions??

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You know there's a possibility you're wrong
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Btw I am feeling snarky and rob as the scum team
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dwlee:

Let's lynch N_M first though. One of us will get NK'd and it will be down to the other lynch SS.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

NOT A CHANCE!! I KNOW N_M IS A WW. I'll eat my shoe if he isn't. I also know Mario is town and I'll eat the other shoe if he isn't.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 618, Almost50 wrote:
In post 612, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's compromise and lynch Snarky, he's avoiding this game

That -in itself- is a scummy proposition. Why would I want to lynch someone I 90% scum read over someone I 100% am sure of being scum? Also, why would I lynch the inactive werewolf over the one who's been submitting the kill actions??

How do you expect anyone to engage in discussion on this, we're fully in circular logic territory now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What you're saying is you want to bet the game on your reads rather than go with the town consensus on what you yourself call a 90% read

Return to “Completed Open Games”