New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1418, Killthestory wrote:Because you don't like my opinion? Very townie bro, nice work. Next time have good reads and maybe you wont have to ignore me as much

No. Because you're useless and acting pro-townie. When you just say something stupid like, "your reads suck," you're not helping anyone.

Now shush. You're distracting the adults from finding scum.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1322, Fraggernaut wrote:
Spoiler: Aristo
Did you reread D2 & can we have some insight?

Aristo what do you think of Slandaar now?

Aristo's reply to Fire made me possibly realize something about Fire's slot, & I don't want to lynch that slot now.

This vote on Drixx was pretty bad, & kind of sheepish.

What do you think of the Creature slot from Creature playing & now with Fire playing?

Can we have a explanation on what you disagreed with?

Snarky hasn't done much except lay down naked votes. Does that concern you?

What did you determine from DGB's ISO? Also what's your read on them?

Came off that Aristo was ready to sheep whichever wagon gained more traction. They left the door open to do so.

Time table on your reads?

I gotta agree with the logic here. Don't think you'd bring it up if you didn't want people talking about it.

I'll do each separately for you.
1089: I still have lots to read, but I don't think I've been irrelevant. I am trying to stay caught up as well as I can, and as I see things, I am commenting on them.

1114: I kinda just did this, but I think his case is bullcrap, and I know he's a good player. So I don't really like where he's going with it. Scum? Maybe. He's in my nullish bin atm.

1116: I don't think this was meant for me to respond to..

1120: It was 100% Sheepish. I basically said that in the vote. Is sheepish scum though?

1210: I haven't read Creature, but I'll do that in my next post for you. Fire shouldn't be lynched any time soon. If he's scum, he'll sort himself out. But I don't get those vibes from him. I mean, we gots a bownbloc, so like, I probably think he's town and shit, right?

1220: I also just did this. Hurray! :)

1227: Snarky can be a little useless at times. We were masons before, and I wanted to vote him at times. Naked votes should be alarming, but he's not always a wealth of content. I'll Iso there as well in the post following my Creature Iso.
I hate assigning myself homework! lol

1229: See my previous post on DGB. I think they be townz! =D

1235: I was undecided at the time. Fraggeer, you seem a lot more towny of late. Drixx I am still wary of.

1266: Do you really want a readslist? I'm keeping them fluid this game, as making a solid list in Larges is really tough to maintain and I'd rather go by general feelz of mine, until we get later in the game at least (not that I'm likely to live that long..) However, the questions I've answered recently, and those I am going to do soon, should solidify quite a few people in my mental reads.

1298: Thanks for backing me up here!

So Many More Ninjas!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1419, Aristophanes wrote:Ninja'd by a few, including FB. FB, we can all be friends now

We are always friends Aristo!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1423, Something_Smart wrote:@Drixx: my issue with you is not that you are defending yourself. It's that whenever you're attacked, you drop everything and call out the player who attacked you. You don't try to do anything to prove that you're town, you just throw shade on your attackers.

That's not accurate with how I tested Aristophanes. Try again?

@Killthestory - It was more meant as a satirical snarky take on what's going on than strictly an ad hominem. I think sarcasm and satire and tongue in cheek are ways to point out things that are silly without actually having a personal go at people. I have a very specific position about mafia. It's not worth it for me to make enemies to win. I would rather lose every game of mafia but end up with a bunch of friends on the site than be some kind of super winner who alienates everyone I'd rather be friends with.

Hope that puts it in context.

P-Edit: My in laws left on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I said something in game after they left. Now you're changing your story. Let's leave aside the part where I didn't promise anything other than engaging with the game, which I have done. Your assertion was that it had been 7 days since I was supposedly "due" to give something I never promised in the first place. Your entire "case" is a house of cards, and misdirection and handwaving won't change that.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Drixx »

Anyone who takes mafia seriously is missing the point.

@Aristophanes - That's kind of funny. You're the one who bit hook line and sinker and classically scum slipped. If KaaG weren't busy building what looks like a classic scum narrative, I'd still be voting you.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1425, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1418, Killthestory wrote:Because you don't like my opinion? Very townie bro, nice work. Next time have good reads and maybe you wont have to ignore me as much

No. Because you're useless and acting pro-townie. When you just say something stupid like, "your reads suck," you're not helping anyone.

Now shush. You're distracting the adults from finding scum.

LOL.

Alright, let me break it down for you. Fuck being timid in the Civic politicin' with the pushers and the pimps. Listen, my reads are so fucking good I'm helping this game with a single readslist more than you'll ever do this game. When you say something stupid like your reads, I'm a say your reads suck. Plain and simple. Your reads were uneducated, looked like they were done half assed, and had no fucking passion. None.

And then you go on about catching scum when you've got everything ass backwards. I know that everything that glitters ain't gold. I know the shit ain't always good as it seems
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1429, Drixx wrote:Anyone who takes mafia seriously is missing the point.

@Aristophanes - That's kind of funny. You're the one who bit hook line and sinker and classically scum slipped. If KaaG weren't busy building what looks like a classic scum narrative, I'd still be voting you.
Call it a scumslip if you like. You wasted it on Non-scum. So, yeah. Sorry dude!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1427, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1419, Aristophanes wrote:Ninja'd by a few, including FB. FB, we can all be friends now

We are always friends Aristo!
=D
- Jingle
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Now it's time to go hard. I go hella hard dawgs. Fuck what you say, this game is over now. My scumhunting abilities are on par with my malicious intent, influence spreading across the land like auspicious discontent. Nobody knows the power I bring to the table, guess they ain't ever heard of the fable, the fable of a legend, the one who stands tall, now I confess, my abilities can fall, but I ain't never dying, not when I prove I ain't lying.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1433, Killthestory wrote:Now it's time to go hard. I go hella hard dawgs. Fuck what you say, this game is over now. My scumhunting abilities are on par with my malicious intent, influence spreading across the land like auspicious discontent. Nobody knows the power I bring to the table, guess they ain't ever heard of the fable, the fable of a legend, the one who stands tall, now I confess, my abilities can fall, but I ain't never dying, not when I prove I ain't lying.
Was this a rap??
U Drunk Rappin' for your Bday?
- Jingle
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

freestyle phaaaaaaaam.

nah, but i'm going hard now.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

@Frag, other than the seeming insistence on referencing Post 9, which is a nothing post, there isn't much that points me towards scum in Creature's Iso. I don't see why he'd be so strongly scumread.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1435, Killthestory wrote:freestyle phaaaaaaaam.

nah, but i'm going hard now.
Cool!

Let's catch us some scum then!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Wow, Snarky is scum :S

Who wants to wagon with me there??
- Jingle
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1385, Killthestory wrote:@Guy, still not used to this meta. back on my home site, we didnt vote like that so often. i forget myself sometimes.

@kuroi, k. my reads i formulate arent ever usually explained, but i push them. may not seem like content, but i push a lot.

@EVERYONE,
while it may not effect entirely my posting style, i fucked my thumb up really badly. like really badly. i think i dislocated it, and ill probably have to see a doctor soon, but for right now i think its dislocated and still untreated. therefore, my posts will probably be even briefer than before.

I'm really curious as to your intention when playing. The key aspects to playing [as town] are:
1. Finding who scum is.
2. Pursuing scum.

Let's say you're the best scum hunter in the world. You may as well not need the mod to tell you who scum are because you know it before they do, you can't two number two. In order to be able to push the lynch, you need other townies to join in on your cause. Well, your posts come off as rubbish. They come off the same way GuyFawkes' and SnarkySnowman's posts come off. How do you expect people to follow you or at least take you seriously?

The only way I can tell is you suggesting people or hoping people tell others, "Well, this is how Killthestory
always
acts."

As you may be able to tell, saying, "Your reads are ass," are not constructive. They don't do anything constructive.

With that said, I hope your thumb heals soon.

Key aspects as town is finding scum. I don't need need to convey my aspects of alliteration child. The prophecy I've brought upon us all is words enough when it comes to finding scum. You can say I always act like this, but then you'd have to say all my reads are always facts like this, ay. I mean, the meta might take a while to institute, but once I've come up, there ain't going down when I've pursuit of attacking my foes, those who seek to oppose that of which I have wrought, those who wish to act as if they fought for what I have brought.

In post 1392, iraonavp wrote:Something_Smart, why do you think KickAssAndGiggle is town-aligned?

They come to the table with town motivation, abrasive nature but seemingly obligated to attacking hell's incarnation.

In post 1399, Drixx wrote:Only if you are scum and want to push a mislynch. I know you know how to play the game, so your assertion that I haven't pushed for reactions (which is a form of scum hunting) is obviously a lie. You obviously know that reaction tests are scum hunting, but you say there's none in my ISO. That's a contradiction.

P-Edit: I said I had notes and promised to engage in the game. I've been engaging in the game several times a day. My in-laws left on Sunday afternoon. It's Friday. That's 5 days.

So now, since you want to be a fucking liar. I invoke Lynch All Liars.

VOTE: KickAssAndGiggle

Die lying piece of scum.

I'd probably hit em right now with some algorithm as to why the allegations of which he accuses are not being committed, nor are they really helping him with his rhythm.

In post 1401, Drixx wrote:Add buzzwords to lies and you have A+B = Scum.

Let's string em up folks. Scum can't win 1-for-1 trades. I'm totally willing to put my in game life on the line. I've played with KaaG before, and this is scum!KaaG.

Then he brings buzzwords up for show, guess he didn't receive the memo when we said the ammo he brought should forgo any plans he has of pushing this man. He tries to push something he didn't have hard, but I guess he needs to be more on guard when he's presenting his cards in his verbal bombardment, except his bombardment is filled with disappointment.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 1436, Aristophanes wrote:@Frag, other than the seeming insistence on referencing Post 9, which is a nothing post, there isn't much that points me towards scum in Creature's Iso. I don't see why he'd be so strongly scumread.

Agreed. The only thing I seen about the Creature slot was the "two scum one stone" comment.

I'd be up to wagon Snarky to at least get something remotely useful out of him. He's playing way differently then the last time we met.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1403, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 1401, Drixx wrote:Add buzzwords to lies and you have A+B = Scum.

Let's string em up folks. Scum can't win 1-for-1 trades. I'm totally willing to put my in game life on the line. I've played with KaaG before, and this is scum!KaaG.

You've never played with scum!KAAG. So...lynch all liars, am I right?

Anyone can click your ISO and see how much garbage it is.

He got em there, but I guess we're just gonna let this slip while we've already ensnared this scum in our grip.

In post 1406, iraonavp wrote:Drixx, we're all liars.

Liars we may be, but of what purpose did you have to not let this be for the moment as we see?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1438, Aristophanes wrote:Wow, Snarky is scum :S

Who wants to wagon with me there??

I might join you on SnarkySnowman if there's interest, but I have reservations on the vote counting. My vote hasn't even been recorded right.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: Snarky
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Well, let's go for it!
VOTE: Snarky
- Jingle
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Let's do it then.

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay, then.

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Lol I just noticed KAAG said 1055 was quite a good case.
KAAG, tell me what was good about it. Because in reality, it sucked ass.
- Jingle
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

holy shit I just realized how hard that freestyle was
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Don't have much time but will be back later...
In post 1412, Aristophanes wrote:This is regarding 1055 in which Slandarr makes a case on my slot based on Kop's play.

First off, his argument begins arguing not that I'm scum,
but that I'm not a VT
, as VTs shouldn't be worried about what they say.
This is PR/Scum hunting, and I dislike how strongly it feels like the former.
I don't even think the post he quoted looks relevant to the argument he's making, but I may be missing something contextual about it. Regardless, PR Hunting is bad.

That is not my argument.

Bugs claimed VT. Kop was talking about his claim. I was talking about Kops opinion on Bugs claim.

Which part is PR hunting exactly?
In post 1412, Aristophanes wrote:
The second quote from Kop he makes is Kop staying open to positions form others, rather than being tunnel visioned upon his current target. Slandarr makes a sarcastic remark in response, and says it's empty posting. I disagree and think it looks like a townpost, and would even if I didn't know the alignment of the poster.

Its definitely not a townpost :] we will just disagree.
In post 1412, Aristophanes wrote:
Theory talk isn't always bad, and Slandarr seems to be saying it is. I really don't think he has any solid case on this slot.

No, I am not. I am saying Kop was struggling to post real content. 80% of what he posted revolved around theory as it's much easier to post about theory (not alignment indicative) than actually (fake) scumhunting.

You disagree?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”