Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

Dwlee staph it. You're wrong here. Stop pestering massive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1625, Titus wrote:Dwlee staph it. You're wrong here. Stop pestering massive.

catching this for titus

ok so my dad is on the computer but when he is off we can talk
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Night Hunters »

nvm about being able to get on..
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:58 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1602, ɀefiend wrote:Can one of you pinpoint the pattern of votes and explain how that makes you believe GL/SC team is not possible?

This still needs to be explained.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1611, Night Hunters wrote:So some things we've been thinking..
Ari gets lynched a hell of a lot faster if GL is scum
cakez being scum

This also needs to be explained.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Titus does the vca, not me. Also tho I want my question answered
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Is massive replaying the game from day 1 or something?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1616, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1601, Night Hunters wrote:Also: Why does town reading someone for reevaluating a read (something scum don't have much motivation to do at this point in the game with titus and I's slot) = survivalism?

When zefiend was scumreading you, you scumread him and talk about voting him. Then when he townreads you, suddenly you townread him in return. It reads to me like you're dropping the need to crossvote as soon as it no longer looks like he may vote you, like your original scumread was out of necessity rather than a genuine belief in him being scum.

This is interesting, but what worries me is that you insinuate that a cross vote would have happened between me and NH. That sure as hell would not and will not ever happen, because you have called me town already and SirCakez currently has his sights on a NH/massive team. It is painfully obvious to anyone reading this game that scum!me does not back off NH if at least one townie is strongly supporting voting him.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1630, Night Hunters wrote:Titus does the vca, not me. Also tho I want my question answered

Titus is ignoring all my posts apparently.

And I'm getting to it, dammit.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

basically for NH to be town either
-GL is ascetic scum
-Fire lied about his night actions

I find them being scum far more likely then either of the two listed above
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

I cant speak for titus *shrug*
But cakes do you have any reason to think we are scum other than weird night interactions?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1621, massive wrote:
In post 1617, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1614, massive wrote:The town players aren't really helping

Who are you referring to here?

There are 4 days left and I'm getting the sense that you're stalling it out. Do you still think SC is scum? Do you think NH is town?

Mostly everyone. It seems like a lot of our now-proven townies were focused on other now-proven townies, or acting scummy enough that EVERYONE left alive was equally scumreading them.

I do still think SC is scum.

I don't think NH+SC make sense as a team.

Who are the "now-proven townies"? Also, you are being very non-committal about NH. If he can't be on a SC-scum team, then do you think the last scum is me or GL?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I will make an in-depth PoE post when I get to a computer.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1632, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1616, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1601, Night Hunters wrote:Also: Why does town reading someone for reevaluating a read (something scum don't have much motivation to do at this point in the game with titus and I's slot) = survivalism?

When zefiend was scumreading you, you scumread him and talk about voting him. Then when he townreads you, suddenly you townread him in return. It reads to me like you're dropping the need to crossvote as soon as it no longer looks like he may vote you, like your original scumread was out of necessity rather than a genuine belief in him being scum.

This is interesting, but what worries me is that you insinuate that a cross vote would have happened between me and NH. That sure as hell would not and will not ever happen, because you have called me town already and SirCakez currently has his sights on a NH/massive team. It is painfully obvious to anyone reading this game that scum!me does not back off NH if at least one townie is strongly supporting voting him.

So you wouldn't have voted NH if they voted you? Dwlee was threatening to do it early in the day, that's why I thought it could have happened.

What's your definition of cross vote? I was using it in the sense of what normally happens in LYLO when two players vote each other, the cross vote coming immediately after the first vote, because if it's a TvT vote then the game is already lost at that point.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The deathtunnel Titus had on me for much of day 1 and now for today as well doesn't feel like her towngame. I think she'd be more open and not using terrible reasoning like "faked his reads" as town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1618, massive wrote:
In post 438, GuiltyLion wrote:Thor - why would scum!Firebringer claim a PR on D1 at the slightest sign of pressure? What does scum gain from that? He saves himself for a day or two at most.

GL -- you said this about Firebringer but it obviously applies to NH as well. Can you answer your own question?

There were important differences in how they claimed. Fire claimed PR incredibly early in the day, before there was even a substantial wagon on him, and he didn't claim a specific role.

NH claimed tracker as the day was winding down when they were much closer to being lynched. I've seen scum!Titus do this before (it was a blitz game, I can dig it up when I get on a computer), she claimed Cop in an open setup when she was at L-1 with a day until deadline. In a closed setup I would guess she would not at all hesitate to fakeclaim a PR to save herself, whereas Fire wasn't even remotely close to being lynched yet.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

lol @ people saying titus is scummy and completely ignoring this head. feelsbadman
I can understand your frustration with titus this game but that doesnt make is scum nor are we
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 am

Post by massive »

In post 1636, ɀefiend wrote:Who are the "now-proven townies"? Also, you are being very non-committal about NH. If he can't be on a SC-scum team, then do you think the last scum is me or GL?

People who were mysteries on day one who are now dead. That seemed straightforward.

NH / SirCakez D1 interaction isn't scum-scum. NH's Thor position D1 is not scumbuddies.

Both of you were particularly defensive of votes on SirCakez on D1 / against the wagon on SirCakez D1. GL probably had the stronger of the two reactions (see 233 and 276 for examples) but then neither of you seem to give a crap about him until around today. Neither of you have substantial interactions with Thor or back. So I'm still kinda at pick-em in terms of interaction.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1641, Night Hunters wrote:lol @ people saying titus is scummy and completely ignoring this head. feelsbadman
I can understand your frustration with titus this game but that doesnt make is scum nor are we

It does make your slot scummy if she's scummy though
You compose half the slot, she composes the other
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Dwlee's play is 100% town.
Titus' play is scummy.

lolk tell me more about how we're scum :3
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

I never said your play was town?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Night Hunters »

i mean it is though?
If you read anything I've posted you should be able to see how obvtown I am.
You haven't commented on ANYTHING I've posted. Literally nothing.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Most of your stuff relates to Titus though
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

the most it relates in the majority of cases is me saying "Titus and I disagree"
dude I'm not sure if you're:
1. Not reading
2. Confbiasing
or
3. Just plain scum
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1644, Night Hunters wrote:Dwlee's play is 100% town.
Titus' play is scummy.

lolk tell me more about how we're scum :3

In post 1641, Night Hunters wrote:lol @ people saying titus is scummy and completely ignoring this head. feelsbadman

In post 1635, Night Hunters wrote:I cant speak for titus *shrug*
But cakes do you have any reason to think we are scum other than weird night interactions?

In post 1630, Night Hunters wrote:Titus does the vca, not me. Also tho I want my question answered

In post 1626, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1625, Titus wrote:Dwlee staph it. You're wrong here. Stop pestering massive.

catching this for titus

ok so my dad is on the computer but when he is off we can talk

In post 1624, Night Hunters wrote:I saw very little in the first day that made me think NH wasn't town (the only thing was being the only vocal person against the Thor wagon), which helps settle some nagging feelings. They're the only one who consistently tried to figure out the game from the night actions, which is important, even though I think it's been distracting.

Mostly this. what are the nagging feelings of? Is it you trying to fabricate a scum read on us? That is what it feels like. Here is the thought process I see:
Nh seems town day one. Titus head defended thor though and is therefore scum. What?

All of these are about Titus

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”