Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Gendaberry »

I can confirm that not everybody voted for an accelerated night. Sadly, I'm not sure if I'm able to state who did or did not request it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I find it to be very believable that mario didn't vote for accelerated night or submit a kill
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Robster killing almost is obvious so I don't think he'd no kill on purpose
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 721, Not_Mafia wrote:
Did everyone vote for an accelerated night?

No, I zoned out of the game when it went to night so I forgot to vote for one.
Scum would easily nokill and I don't know why NM is acting like they missed the deadline.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Alone is the obvious kill for me and for Rob
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you really going to argue that everyone would have no killed
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Let's wait to hear what Almost thinks
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't know what to think. I'd probably vote Mario based on him moving down the Ranger read list rapidly and the fact he didn't vote for a rapid night phase. Frankly I was leaning towards you -GRob- because you were the one who didn't have any activity all over the site for the night period, so it made sense you didn't kill. However, with the confirmation it was Mario who didn't submit that request it makes sense you submitted yours and went away if you had no other games going on (I don't know if you do).

Not_Mafia's hammer last day phase pretty much clears him in my eyes. The funny thing is before that I had Mario as my strongest town read of the still-alive bunch (i.e. aside from Dwlee who is now dead). I also have this "bizarre" way of thinking: vote the strongest town read if they're still UNCONFIRMED by D4, so that's another thing that points me to Mario (it's my way of double-checking my reads to avoid conf!bias).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:02 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Wait, are we still doing that "Ranger died" thing?
Scum nightkill whoever they want, town can't control it. And I'm pretty sure that they CTRL+F'd for ww crumbs, like the werewolves from the last Jungle Republic.

We don't have any confirmed town here. I was scumleaning on Almost yesterday. I'm not sure why NM or GR would kill him. And why do we think werewolves didn't vote for accelerated night? If anything they'd think "oh well, let's nokill and get to the real game."

Our seer died N1, almost, and there was never any reason to kill you. If you think that scum wouldn't keep you alive because you had a correct townread on me, you'd be wrong. Even if you're scum that's no reason to kill someone.
Why does NM's hammer clear him?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Almost was a universal townread, you refused to give any real reads in the 6p day, your reads are meaningless in regards to the no, Rob is the obvious kill choice for Almost, Almost was the obvious no for me and Rob, the only person who's no is up in the air is you, your "everyone would no kill" argument is comical
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You only make that argument if you just didn't read the last game day
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 734, Not_Mafia wrote:Almost was a universal townread, you refused to give any real reads in the 6p day, your reads are meaningless in regards to the no, Rob is the obvious kill choice for Almost, Almost was the obvious no for me and Rob, the only person who's no is up in the air is you, your "everyone would no kill" argument is comical

I'm pretty sure I was online over the night. As Werewolf, you have the power to kill and it's part of your play. As a VT I don't bother with games at night, because I have nothing to do.
And why is it comical that scum would nokill?
There are three townies left. It's mylo. Do you REALLY think that a townie's vote would be ignored while choosing to kill. Are you just trying to create as many reasons as possible to scumread me?
Dwlee wasn't an optimal kill for me either.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Going to go look over ISO's so bear with me.

I'm going to start with Snarky and work my way through. Basically, I want to narrow down the options, although I'm pretty sure Almost is town here, I want to make sure I'm correct.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Almost, talk to me about why N_M hammer makes you think he's clear?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Snarky ISO

Votes: Me , Knightmare (town), 2 x Shotty (town), 2 x Almost (?),

Ranger + Almost WW team
???? Mafia team

Ranger was placed as a WW but was nightkilled. Snarky was also relatively high on Ranger reads near the beginning of the game which probably means that this was kill shouldn't be analysed into depth but before he died he had listed off N_M as scum in his reads.

Ranger reads:
{Golden Robster}
{SnarkySnowman}
{grapes}
{Kop, shotty}
{Almost50}
{hasta_la_pasta, KainTepes}
{Reubrus Swagrid}
{kelbris | Not_Mafia}

#64 - Interaction with Almost.
#152 - Again, wants Almost lynched.
#183 - States it again.
#376 - He says he has bad vibes from Almost; Snarky states that he has bad vibes from Almost AND N_M although we see no vote for N_M.
#473 - Again, more bad vibes.
#486 - Agrees with Mario that Almost is not town.

Summary

- Throughout the game, we see interaction between him and Almost, and two votes for him. He offhandedly states that N_M could be a possibility for mafia because of bad vibes and interacts with Mario during one post, agreeing that Almost is not town. From what I've seen, Snarky play can be taken for distancing, because all his votes have been on town so far. This basically gives me reassurance that Snarky play is most likely

A. Trying to get Almost lynched.
B. Distancing from buddies.
C. The lack of interaction between Snarky and Mario/N_M is something that I'll look at in their ISO's.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Also, my ISO summaries are brief because I'm going to be concise.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Gendaberry »

Votecount 6.1
Not voting
(4)
: Golden Robster, MarioManiac4, Almost50, Not_Mafia

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Deadline will expire in (expired on 2016-05-10 16:25:01)
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Golden Robster »

N_M ISO

Votes: 2 x Almost (?), Kelbris (Town), 2 x Shotty (Town), Mario (?), Pasta (Mafia), Kop (Mafia), Alone (Mafia), 2 x SS (WW),

#86 - Scumreads entire shotty wagon which includes Kop, Almost and Kelbris.
#88 - Town-reasoning that I also liked. Kop's jump onto the wagon.
#136 - Scumreads Kelbris and Almost
#184 - Agrees with Snarky on lynching Almost? I do not think scum N_M would be so transparent on this but I'll come back to this.
#380 - Starts to change his read on Almost, proceeding to vote Shotty.
#432 - #550 - Votes Shotty, Mario, Pasta, Kop and Alone. Vote-hopping without any reasoning.
#584 - Scumreads Mario (?) & Snarky (WW)
#589 - States that Mario vote was opportunistic, and agrees that Snarky is the consensus for the lynch.
#590 - States that Mario/Almost could be a possibility.
#595 - Again, states that he sees nothing town in Mario's posts.
#597 - Undermines Mario's push calling him desperate and stating that his lynch would be a MYLO mislynch tunnel.
#678 - Hammers SS; I am meh on this. On one hand, it seems that Almost would get town points for this but in reality, the possibility of scum bussing is high. Will come back to this later.
#697 - Suggests a no lynch which I like. Town-motivation in seeing the night kill which narrows down the potential suspects.
#718 - Didn't like this post, mainly because he was pushing an inactivity argument.
#727, 729, 734 - Contemplating the kill and who would make which kill. Sounds like town-reasoning.

Summary

N_M focused on Shotty, Kop and Kelbris near the start of the game, lacking interactions with Snarky apart from one post where he agreed that Almost needed to be lynched. Not sure what to make of #184, although I do think that scum wouldn't be so transparent as to agree with their partner. Again, I do think Snarky was distancing from his partner, mainly from the people he voted and their flips so far. Vote-hopping is something that again, I don't see from scum mainly because they need to act consistently. N_M's playstyle is very straightforward, aggressive without any hesitance. Overall his play has been on the town side; he correctly said that Snarky was a WW and although he could of bussed, which is a possibility, I don't see very much scum-motivation. Suggesting a NL came from town and I don't understand why he wouldn't of killed either me or Almost. His hammer was semi-meh, mainly because I despise quickhammers without intent to do so. I have a fairly null read on the hammer since I stated that the possibility of bussing is quite high. All in all, N_M's play has been towny although I previously said that he could be a top partner candidate with Snarky.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 738, Golden Robster wrote:Almost, talk to me about why N_M hammer makes you think he's clear?

He hammered scum, and then Dwlee had a little conversation with him that gave me the impression N_M was a town player who liked to take risks. I did something similar elsewhere and I was town who got too anxious and really believed I was hammering scum (and I was).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

@GRob:

Trust me: Ranger's reads are not meant for direct reading as-is. They are much more meaningful if you watch their progress and see who started down and climbed up the rating (that's more likely a townie), and who started higher and has been moving downwards (that's most likely scum). That IS why I'm suggesting Mario is scum rather than N_M. It's more of a dynamic read of the list.

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Mario ISO

Votes: 3 x Shotty (town), Kelbris (town) , Almost (?), Alone (mafia)

#211 - Enters the game by calling Shotty scum, calls posts like #216 bad. Nothing much to see here. The shotty wagon had three votes including his vote.
#239 - Asks Almost why he is townreading Kelbris, presumably because he's scumreading him.
#240 - Questions N_M on his read on Shotty.
#273 - Feels weird. He pushes for Shotty lynch without much reasoning and calls Shotty mafia? I don't understand how you made that distinction early on in the game?
#311 - Switches his vote to Kelbris.
#338 - Yes, I can see town-reasoning here. Kelbris was scummy, and although Almost was right on Grapes, town are essentially grasping at straws and Kelbris was a fine lynch.
#481 - Votes Almost after claiming that Grapes associatives are bad.
#484 - Re-affirms that he doesn't think Almost is town.
#533 - Throws shade on Dwlee townreads.
#540 - Agree with this. Consistency is something that scum strive to achieve whilst town are often unconsistent which leads to mislynches.
#552 - Yes, Alone replace in was bad.
#592 - This post gives me bad feels. He defends Snarky slightly, by attacking N_M's suggestion of a lynch on Snarky, since most of us were scumreading him.
#596 - Accuses N_M of being partners with Snarky. Feels very defensive; can't tell if town or scum.
#605 - Don't understand why you questioned Snarky was the consensus lynch when you also thought he was scum with N_M?
#713 - Agreed.
#733 - Agree that N_M hammer doesn't clear him due to bussing. We don't have any confirmed town, but we need to narrow down the possibilites of ww anyways, so I don't see why we can't do that from looking at Snarky ISO.

Summary

Lack of interaction with Snarky although he defends him in #592, by questioning the idea of a consensus lynch on Snarky. Although he later states that he believes N_M/Snarky are scum together. I didn't like his entrance, mainly because shotty, looking back now, was mislynch bait and he seemed too aggressive in posts like #273 where he outrightly states that he is mafia. All in all, I agree that Alone replace in was very bad and I agree with some of his latter posts about N_M hammer. I really do not like #596, mainly because it felt like defensive scum rather than defensive town. We need to narrow down the possibilities of WW; yes I agree that nobody is confirmed in #733 and the lack of interaction between you and Snarky, no votes on him do not give me a good impression.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Almost, I'll answer your questions in the morning. For now, I need sleep.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Wait, why did Mario call Shotty mafia rather then scum in #273?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 743, Almost50 wrote:
In post 738, Golden Robster wrote:Almost, talk to me about why N_M hammer makes you think he's clear?

He hammered scum, and then Dwlee had a little conversation with him that gave me the impression N_M was a town player who liked to take risks. I did something similar elsewhere and I was town who got too anxious and really believed I was hammering scum (and I was).

Alright, I think it's 70/30 on Mario right now.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:23 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 747, Golden Robster wrote:Wait, why did Mario call Shotty mafia rather then scum in #273?

Habit. The game's called Mafia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”