Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

Hold please.

I kinda liked what I did in , so I'm going to be looking into the idea of a focused reread of the other days, similar to it, looking for highlights in the day. I'll post each day as I do it, but it may take a while.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:My point is. You have zero experience with me as scum. Yet when Ranger states this is my scumgame with very little backing it up, you're posturing based off differences between my alleged town and scum meta. You shouldn't have any foundation to suggest a meta read. Even now, your read is very simplified. It reads as if Someone (my bet is on Ranger) told you to find examples of Titus being nice and argue it's sucking up.

Even now, you ignored the context you asked me to provide you. There's a difference between being a civil human being and avoiding confrontation Ollie. You're attempting to paint them in the same brush.
scum don't have daychat?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by kelbris »

to answer Nosferatu's question, the mafia do not get daychat in this particular game. Figured I would point that out and resolve the matter.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I mean I already knew that but ok
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1, kelbris wrote:
Mafia Goon role PMHello <insert player name here>, you are a
Mafia Goon
. Your scum mates are <insert mafia team mate 1 name here> and <insert mafia team mate 2 name here>.

actions: during the day, you can vote to decide who is lynched.
During the night
, you can talk amongst yourselves to decide who to kill that night
. The mafia thread is located <insert mafia PT here>.
win condition: you win when the town is eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.

The game thread is located <insert link to game thread here>. Please confirm by responding with your role.
I was pointing out how it's pretty hard for ranger to coach ollie without daychat. Didn't want titus to keep operating on faulty logic.
last.fm
gtkas
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Killthestory »

YO WHAT DONT TALK ABOUT LYNCHING ME IVE BEEN OVBTOWN THIS ENTIRE GAME WHAT

Also neither of Imp has ever played with me so thats null K E K
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2054, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1, kelbris wrote:
Mafia Goon role PMHello <insert player name here>, you are a
Mafia Goon
. Your scum mates are <insert mafia team mate 1 name here> and <insert mafia team mate 2 name here>.

actions: during the day, you can vote to decide who is lynched.
During the night
, you can talk amongst yourselves to decide who to kill that night
. The mafia thread is located <insert mafia PT here>.
win condition: you win when the town is eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.

The game thread is located <insert link to game thread here>. Please confirm by responding with your role.
I was pointing out how it's pretty hard for ranger to coach ollie without daychat. Didn't want titus to keep operating on faulty logic.
Coaching without daychat is easy. If X happens, do Y. Simple commands work Nos.

Here, Ranger or someone else gave Ollie information he should not have. That's most likely Ranger.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 2049, Titus wrote:My point is. You have zero experience with me as scum. Yet when Ranger states this is my scumgame with very little backing it up, you're posturing based off differences between my alleged town and scum meta. You shouldn't have any foundation to suggest a meta read. Even now, your read is very simplified. It reads as if Someone (my bet is on Ranger) told you to find examples of Titus being nice and argue it's sucking up.

Even now, you ignored the context you asked me to provide you. There's a difference between being a civil human being and avoiding confrontation Ollie. You're attempting to paint them in the same brush.
I use whatever info I have at my disposal, the goal is your reaction to the things I'm saying. The sucking up stuff is not a strong scum case on its own, it was a way into putting some pressure on you (like I was doing with everyone). It's clear I'm still sorting people by looking at Rach & Kill possibly bussing Ranger etc but you're behaving as if I'm advocating we lynch you today when I've never even said you're scum. I mean you have a problem with not being in the bus scenario I said was a possibility, er what? :lol: I asked you about the sucking up posts & you then come up with two scenarios, funnily enough I'm scum in both. Where is your reason there, anyone who questions you is scum? Were you trying to discredit me? Or what? Then you say the same Ranger I want to lynch today has coached me overnight about you as if the game revolves around you, & continued on with that nonsense. What info do I have that I shouldn't?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Ollie »

@Killthestory
Why is Ranger a false profit? Do you have anyone else as scum?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:53 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back from V/LA,

I much enjoyed Kill’s flailing at . Oh the realization that the bus plan from the QT at night isn’t working and he’s going right after Ranger is very, very satisfying.
In post 1967, RachMarie wrote:How in the he double hockey stick can you say it benefits town to lynch without a specific cop guilty or some such, Ranger? That is the only time it is better to lynch in MYLO. If we mislynch today town LOSES. I realize you are trying to win for you and your scum budz, but ain't gonna happen chica. NOT on my watch.
This is great posturing and all but you lost all rights to complain about not No Lynching today when you came out firing immediately and necessitated me claiming to halt the speedwagon so discussion could take place today.
In post 1980, RachMarie wrote:Yeah almost exactly TWO HOURS after I put masq at L-1, she runs in and quick hammers. I missed that I put masq at L-1. I did not have time to unvote to prevent a quick hammer. Yep that reeks of scum, especially with the whole oh woe is me I am going to be lynched at L3 when we have someone at L-1 I better rush off and hammer him before anyone unvotes.
This is scummy as hell. “Oh, I wasn’t paying attention and put Town at L-1, oops, blame the person with a scum-read on said player that I put at L-1”.

Why did you vote Masq? I want a detailed explanation.

Still waiting for that detailed Kill read also. Wonder why that hasn’t come? Because this “Oh, he’s hard to read” that suddenly shows up at and subsequent “I’m trusting Imperium” buddying is indicative of a partner who doesn’t want to awkwardly try to justify said read that she has previously listed as Town solidly until questioned.
In post 1942, Titus wrote:Also, who did you jail prior nights? It will help us determine who wasn't sent to do the kill if you're town. (Doc should not answer this question unless we get a CC or doubt).
No point in hiding this as I’ve been pretty heavy-handed in my hints at this – I’ve jailed Imperioum each night. They were my strongest Town read so I didn’t want them Nightkilled and I thought if my read was wrong they’d be a good choice to send a Nightkill being generally Town read. So they are clear of killing all three Nights. What I do tonight will definitely be a mystery given that it’s MYLO today. Maybe I’ll try to stop a kill. Maybe I’ll protect. Who knows …
In post 1976, Imperium wrote:KTS is a troll (an enjoyable troll, but a troll nonetheless). Ranger is one of the top town players on the site.
1. I don’t care that you like his trolling – why are you giving him a pass for that terrible, terrible hammer and his subsequent play? What is your read on Kill?
2. Do I need to look up Olympus Mafia from way back? I’m fuzzy on the details but think you got mislynched late in that game and part of me wants to look at your play regarding pressure on your slot.
In post 2042, Ollie wrote:Er I did push & vote for Ranger on day 3. Lowell was someone I wanted lynched from the start of day 2 & his slot was the more viable lynch yesterday. I wasn't bothered which one dropped as long as one of em did.
Seeing this doesn’t make me feel any better about your “Oh Ranger has to go today” stance. Because you were happy yesterday to lynch Town but today you have no other scum reads? At all?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2058, Ollie wrote:
@Killthestory
Why is Ranger a false profit? Do you have anyone else as scum?
no

@MoI, postgame is going to be very, very satisfying because you fucking suck
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2059, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2042, Ollie wrote:Er I did push & vote for Ranger on day 3. Lowell was someone I wanted lynched from the start of day 2 & his slot was the more viable lynch yesterday. I wasn't bothered which one dropped as long as one of em did.
Seeing this doesn’t make me feel any better about your “Oh Ranger has to go today” stance. Because you were happy yesterday to lynch Town but today you have no other scum reads? At all?
I was more than happy to lynch the Lowell slot yesterday, in fact I was delighted to, so what? How many townies have you been happy to lynch in this game? If there's a point you're trying to make there I don't see it. Ranger is a definite scum read & I'm in the process of sorting other people. Here's where I'm at on everyone else atm...

OW/Rach
- OW was town as fuck, pulled no punches on anyone, asked all the right questions. Rach scummed the slot up quite a bit, possible bus on Ranger, at the least that was a bad vote. But that slot still had enough town credit from OW for me to not make her a scum read. Scum lean.

Imperium
- No alarm bells from this slot, came across pretty town. Then drops a vote on me which was so half hearted I didn't take it seriously as it had no reasoning & moved 30 minutes later. Then they later implied they were scum reading me. Now I don't remember ever being pushed or properly questioned by these 2. & when I pulled them up on their lack of reasoning it was just ignored. If they think I'm scum, why haven't they made a case against me? Scum lean/almost read.

Killthestory
- seems to have changed from Ranger being a 'prophet' to voting for her just for a hammer, but I doubt that will ever be explained. His posting is too sparse & lacking in content to get a real handle. If I was gonna vote for him it would probably be out of frustration than anything solid but has been more scummy lately. But he felt town early on. So I don't know about him.

Nos
- It was like trying to get blood out of a stone trying to get his opinions on day 1 but towards the end of it I did & he was making town posts. But since then he's doing just enough to get by & popping in intermittently, bit of a passenger in the game so far. Undecided on him.

Titus
- Said alot of questionable shit since I pressured her, but alot of it reminds me of Lowell who inexplicably ended up being town... Attack is the best form of defence etc. Undecided on her, but her replies to my current questions should be revealing.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 10:55 am

Post by RachMarie »

Because I thought Lowell was scum and masq did nothing to change my opinion. You missed the point MoI. Its not about masq being mislynched it is about RANGER being scum.

My point was Ranger made SURE no one could unvote made sure Masq had no chance to respond, claim or whatever, because she did not give intent, did not give time, instead she slammed the hammer down as quickly as possible to make sure she did not get lynched. She has even said so. What more do you need to see she is scum?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 1822, RachMarie wrote:Still reading through, but feel pretty good about putting Imp in town pile, i admit Im more familiar with town Tammy than scum Tammy so I am basing this more on Nacho. Nacho would have bussed the weakest partner by now as scum. Plus gut, based on many games with Nacho. Im usually pretty good at reading him and hes usually fairly good at reading me.

MoI is also in my town pile, feel pretty good about that read as well, though I have not played in as many games with him.

Kill is prob town though definitely a different style. If you sift through though seems to be pushing for activity and discussion and even some of the off the wall posts can be an effort to push people to talk instead of hanging back which would be a towny mindset.

Not really liking Lowell, but will make more of a determination after reading the replacement. Right now feels like scum doing active lurking, just posting enough to coast by.

Want to really take a look at Ranger since her preds were nonentities or somewhat scummy, but mostly non entities, so most of my read on that slot will be based on her.

More later after some more reading.
In post 1925, RachMarie wrote:@ Imp

You really feel Ranger is more scummy than Masq aka Lowell?

Is that primarily Tammy or Nacho or both?
MoI this might help. As you can see Lowell is the main reason I voted masq at L-1 Then I stated about Ranger as well. That my view of that slot would be based on her. Then of course I asked Imp about the read on Ranger in the context of Masq aka Lowell. If you look at the next few posts after I said that, you will note a vote count, and immediately here comes Ranger going oh no I am in danger of being lynched hammer masq. I am not the only one who has pointed out that this kind of self serving behavior is scummy. How can you not see her as scum at this point?

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by kelbris »

VC 4.03Titus (0): none
Ranger (1): Killthestory
MagnaofIllusion (0): none
Imperium (0): none
Killthestory (0): none
Nosferatu (0): none
RachMarie (0): none
Ollie (0): none
No Lynch (2): RachMarie, Nosferatu
not voting: Ranger, MagnaofIllusion, Imperium, Ollie, Titus
With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
day 4 has begun, it will end in (expired on 2016-06-04 18:00:00)
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I thought I had unvoted NL?

UNVOTE:

Still if we do not lynch Ranger, I do not feel strong enough about my other scum reads. They are mostly PoE and gut reads. Ranger is the only one I feel is definitely scum and as I pointed out earlier I was already heading that way before the survivalistic quick hammer vote.

going to read her ISO and see if I can peg more clearly her scum budz.

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Ranger »

is literally calling everyone null to nullscum except Magna and me.
RachMarie wrote:instead she slammed the hammer down as quickly as possible to make sure she did not get lynched.
I showed this was false in . I had plenty of time and chance to hammer earlier. Masquerade also had plenty of time and chance to claim, yet was obviously not a PR. Ergo, I hammered when my life was in danger. I had already demonstrated exactly why it was in danger; that you continue to push this point as if it wasn't is why you're scum.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by RachMarie »

2 hours in a site that has 2 to 3 week days so that people can play and still have lives?

2 hours is nothing. Sorry try again scum.

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Ranger »

RachMarie wrote:2 hours in a site that has 2 to 3 week days so that people can play and still have lives?
It wasn't two hours.

The distance between and was five days.

FIVE. Days.

Masquerade was at L-1 for five days.
Not, as you keep claiming, two hours.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:15 am

The following players need to actually provide a list of their top three scum suspects and a short reason as to why –

Nosferatu
Titus

This is not optional. This is MYLO and you haven’t given me near enough to feel comfortable sorting you.

@Ranger
– if you are Town your efforts to prove you aren’t scum are fruitless. You are going to be lynched today. So if you are indeed Town your remaining efforts should be aimed at specifically nailing down who is scum. Now if you are scum keep flailing if you want. I don’t care if you clog the thread protesting how Town you are. It isn’t going to change the end result today.
In post 2062, RachMarie wrote:Because I thought Lowell was scum and masq did nothing to change my opinion. You missed the point MoI. Its not about masq being mislynched it is about RANGER being scum.
Nope. You missed the point Rach. My questions are not about Ranger being or not being scum. My questions are 100% about my strong sense you are scum and your inability to quantify any read you have had with more than a few bland words and pointing at Ranger as scum.

For example – you slot has shown minimal inclination to vote Ranger before today. I see – if you are pointing to that as Ranger suspicion that’s fail on an epic level. I’ve been pushing her since she replaced in. The fact that you suddenly see her as the most scummy thing since sliced bread is suspect.
In post 2061, Ollie wrote:OW/Rach - OW was town as fuck, pulled no punches on anyone, asked all the right questions. Rach scummed the slot up quite a bit, possible bus on Ranger, at the least that was a bad vote. But that slot still had enough town credit from OW for me to not make her a scum read. Scum lean.

Imperium - No alarm bells from this slot, came across pretty town. Then drops a vote on me which was so half hearted I didn't take it seriously as it had no reasoning & moved 30 minutes later. Then they later implied they were scum reading me. Now I don't remember ever being pushed or properly questioned by these 2. & when I pulled them up on their lack of reasoning it was just ignored. If they think I'm scum, why haven't they made a case against me? Scum lean/almost read.

Killthestory - seems to have changed from Ranger being a 'prophet' to voting for her just for a hammer, but I doubt that will ever be explained. His posting is too sparse & lacking in content to get a real handle. If I was gonna vote for him it would probably be out of frustration than anything solid but has been more scummy lately. But he felt town early on. So I don't know about him.

Nos - It was like trying to get blood out of a stone trying to get his opinions on day 1 but towards the end of it I did & he was making town posts. But since then he's doing just enough to get by & popping in intermittently, bit of a passenger in the game so far. Undecided on him.

Titus - Said alot of questionable shit since I pressured her, but alot of it reminds me of Lowell who inexplicably ended up being town... Attack is the best form of defence etc. Undecided on her, but her replies to my current questions should be revealing.
Dislike. First that you strongest scum read is on Imperium for suspecting you. Protip – your play is definitely worthy of being suspected. Second that the rest of your analysis on everyone else more or less says “Meh, could be scum, could be Town”.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Killthestory »

MoI shut up

Ranger is obvscum he's pushing my townread because that's all he can do ez game ez life Rach is conf tomorrow if Ranger flips scum
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:47 am

In post 2070, Killthestory wrote:MoI shut up
Go sit in your time-out chair child the adults are talking.

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2069, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Dislike. First that you strongest scum read is on Imperium for suspecting you. Protip – your play is definitely worthy of being suspected. Second that the rest of your analysis on everyone else more or less says “Meh, could be scum, could be Town”.
Not for suspecting me, come on now MoI, your reading comprehension needs improvement man. As I said I'm still sorting & I didn't expect you to like what I said considering you have a town read on Imperium. If Ranger flips scum I'll be able to get a much better handle on her partners anyway. I don't make links before a scum flip. If she's town then I've had it with this game.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2071, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2070, Killthestory wrote:MoI shut up
Go sit in your time-out chair child the adults are talking.
why do the adults have such low iqs then ?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 am

In post 2072, Ollie wrote:Not for suspecting me, come on now MoI, your reading comprehension needs improvement man. As I said I'm still sorting & I didn't expect you to like what I said considering you have a town read on Imperium. If Ranger flips scum I'll be able to get a much better handle on her partners anyway. I don't make links before a scum flip. If she's town then I've had it with this game
The time where you can get away with "Pre Flip associations" is long gone. This is Day 4. A mislynch (which I admit is not a strong possibility but hell we've got people who for some unknown reason Town-read Kill so Ranger being Town wouldn't be the oddest thing this game) and a failed block and the game is over. Additionally on the off chance you were to die overnight it is a disservice to Town for you to have not provided reads they can consider after the fact.

Return to “Completed Open Games”