She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Ranger »

Nosferatu wrote:Way to not help in that process whatsoever
I've not made much headway.

Something I've done is iso the dead and see if anything sticks out as an obvious "oh, they died for this", but I've yet to find anything for any of them.
Why hasn't anyone commented on this?
Well to be fair it hasn't been that long since Titus cast the vote, but you already know my thoughts there.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Ollie »

Imperium haven't posted in over 4 days, were they on V/LA or what? We need their input.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:11 am

Post by kelbris »

prodding Imperium, he has 24 hours to post in the thread of else he will be replaced.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Frankly I’m only holding off voting for Ranger at this stage til we get the Imperium situation settled. Most everyone is clearly not putting in any effort and Ranger’s flip for better or worse is about the only thing that is going to propel the game forward.
In post 2125, Ranger wrote:Something I've done is iso the dead and see if anything sticks out as an obvious "oh, they died for this", but I've yet to find anything for any of them.
You clearly aren’t. Probably about time for you to make one of your patented “Goodbye messages to your partners” I’ve seen before.
In post 2124, Nosferatu wrote:Why hasn't anyone commented on this? I'm sure a night phase isn't needed to re-read.
What do you think there is to comment on? You yourself are saying you can’t untangle the knots in thread and want to No Lynch to see what shakes out. Titus is effectively saying the same thing except for lynching Ranger instead of No Lynching.
In post 2124, Nosferatu wrote:If you or imperium dies, well I'm in the same position as before, but as you can see I include the keyword hope*.

*hope(verb): to desire with expectation of obtainment; to wish for a particular event that one considers possible; Archaic to have confidence or trust.

I pushed SS. I asked him questions about his reads and with that I decided he was scum, and so I kept my vote on him.
I think there is an old expression about filling hands with hope and crap that applies.

Oh … you are wanting to take credit for your push on an Town player that I called Town all day and want me to see that as solid scum-hunting from you. In fact …
In post 1357, Nosferatu wrote:i.e. "Ollie, Imperium, Ocean let's derail the wagon on the one person who is beyond a shadow of a doubt not town focused and whose only defense by others is that he's probably just a VI"

sounds dumb when you put it that way huh

ocean fam why is Ranger scummier than SS. Unless I just don't remember you saying something of that nature, and if so pls link.
That reminds me where you called out players for trying to get a wagon going on Ranger and pushed Snarky as obv-scum.

So does this now sound really dumb or scummy as hell? Need to decide.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Ranger »

Ollie wrote:Imperium haven't posted in over 4 days, were they on V/LA or what?
I'm pretty sure Tammy is going through some sort of difficulty, and also reasonably certain Nacho's had some restriction this whole game.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You clearly aren’t.
RadiantCowbell's combined iso is 154 very long posts. I'm sure I could find something if I read every one in detail, but I don't have that amount of willpower. massive has 16 posts. All I see is a willingness to work with me, willingness to work with RachMarie's slot, lack of desire to lynch me, suspicion on Titus, maybe some suspicion on you, possible suspicion on Killthestory, and townreading Imperium, nothing conclusive. He wasn't obviously town, I don't see any posts that could be interpreted as PR crumbs (though to be fair I'd also need to check his predecessor there), if massive has a reputation I'm unaware of it, so if it's anything, it'd be {accurate reads, status quo, not likely protect}. That's the best I've got.

For Xisi, I've isoed him many times. The only things I see are a townread on Imperium and a scumread on Tituslot, maybe one on Killthestory. He wasn't obviously town, I don't see how he could be seen as a PR (though I'd again need to check his predecessor to be sure), if Xisiqomelir has a reputation I'm unaware of it, there's not much there in regards to relevant reads, so all I've got there is {status quo, not likely protect}.

I've been going over Xisi's since D3, maybe even late D2. Every time, trying to take something from it, every time, finding nothing definitive. Feel free to iso the dead yourself and tell me what I missed.
Probably about time for you to make one of your patented “Goodbye messages to your partners” I’ve seen before.
Literally never done this in any completed game. Best not to talk about that further, though you should probably try reading games instead of skimming them.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2128, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2124, Nosferatu wrote:Why hasn't anyone commented on this? I'm sure a night phase isn't needed to re-read.
What do you think there is to comment on? You yourself are saying you can’t untangle the knots in thread and want to No Lynch to see what shakes out. Titus is effectively saying the same thing except for lynching Ranger instead of No Lynching.
In post 2124, Nosferatu wrote:If you or imperium dies, well I'm in the same position as before, but as you can see I include the keyword hope*.

*hope(verb): to desire with expectation of obtainment; to wish for a particular event that one considers possible; Archaic to have confidence or trust.

I pushed SS. I asked him questions about his reads and with that I decided he was scum, and so I kept my vote on him.
I think there is an old expression about filling hands with hope and crap that applies.

Oh … you are wanting to take credit for your push on an Town player that I called Town all day and want me to see that as solid scum-hunting from you. In fact …
In post 1357, Nosferatu wrote:i.e. "Ollie, Imperium, Ocean let's derail the wagon on the one person who is beyond a shadow of a doubt not town focused and whose only defense by others is that he's probably just a VI"

ocean fam why is Ranger scummier than SS. Unless I just don't remember you saying something of that nature, and if so pls link.
That reminds me where you called out players for trying to get a wagon going on Ranger and pushed Snarky as obv-scum.

So does this now sound really dumb or scummy as hell? Need to decide.
1. Me having to resort to no lynching is one thing, but Titus having to is something else. I expect more. Call it burden of proficiency, but I expect more from town Titus than "let's lynch someone in MyLo and I'll read during the night."
2. SS was scummy as shit and no one can convince me that he was anything but. His reads were a mess, he tunnelled a slot, contributed absolutely nothing, jumped from his apparant major scum read to the max wagon CoM (whom on the subject of townreads on dead players I town read), and in the face of his own lynch just screamed "RC is scum". The only reason people were townreading him was because of his reputation of being a VI. I did not view his actions as VI behaviour.
3. I didn't call Ocean out for being on Rangers wagon; I didn't know the case, I was townreading Ranger at the time, and I couldn't see why anyone could possibly not want to lynch SS.
4. If we're counting advertising SS's lynch as scummy/dumb, kill is obv town for adamantly defending SS more than probably anyone else.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

In post 2130, Nosferatu wrote:2. SS was scummy as shit and no one can convince me that he was anything but. His reads were a mess, he tunnelled a slot, contributed absolutely nothing, jumped from his apparant major scum read to the max wagon CoM (whom on the subject of townreads on dead players I town read), and in the face of his own lynch just screamed "RC is scum". The only reason people were townreading him was because of his reputation of being a VI. I did not view his actions as VI behaviour.

4. If we're counting advertising SS's lynch as scummy/dumb, kill is obv town for adamantly defending SS more than probably anyone else.
I'm calling bullshit on both of these points. I spent many a post explaining why Snarky's play didn't come from a scum point of view. Especially given the tenactity he clung to his Radiant scum read. You can ignore that to keep telling yourself you had a good read on the slot. You didn't. And the fact he is such low hanging fruit and he is the case you provided as your evidence of scum-hunting weighs heavily on my read on your slot.

Also - obv Town don't hammer players they say are Town because they are bored. VIs do that.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Killthestory »

LOL.

no im not a VI, I just dont care
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2131, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2130, Nosferatu wrote:2. SS was scummy as shit and no one can convince me that he was anything but. His reads were a mess, he tunnelled a slot, contributed absolutely nothing, jumped from his apparant major scum read to the max wagon CoM (whom on the subject of townreads on dead players I town read), and in the face of his own lynch just screamed "RC is scum". The only reason people were townreading him was because of his reputation of being a VI. I did not view his actions as VI behaviour.

I'm calling bullshit on both of these points. I spent many a post explaining why Snarky's play didn't come from a scum point of view. Especially given the tenactity he clung to his Radiant scum read. You can ignore that to keep telling yourself you had
a good read on the slot. You didn't. And the fact he is such low hanging fruit and he is the case you provided as your evidence of scum-hunting weighs heavily on my read on your slot.
Sorry that I don't see screaming "x is scum" over and over with no reasoning whatsoever is indicative of being a "weak player". Your "townread" (mind you, you yourself explicitly stated that you did not town read Snarky, you just didn't see as scum) on Snarky was based on him decided on him "zeroing in on Severa" upon replacing in and "continuing to do so after the Radiant replace in".

SS scumread RC because of "de-railing kts", only gave opinions on one slot (CoM), tone, and motivation that is never explained.

I asked SS how RC derailed kill. He said he would provide some quotes and never did.

Snarky almost exclusively talked about RC and my criticism of his logic on the matter was deflected.

tone pretty much can't be analyzed, especially without any examples, and motivation was once again never explained.

I looked that ISO up and down and didn't see a speck of town, and apparently you didn't either, I just made the logical goddamn decision and sorted him as scum, while you called him literally "not a scum-read". You didn't see him realistically doing what he did as scum, but at the same time he was a weak player. Why he was exclusively weak as town and not scum is a mystery to me. Your snarky "read" (if you even want to call it that) was total shit, so if you want to delude yourself that you correctly read him while shitting on everyone who scum read him, I'm here to tell you your read was just as fucking garbage as everyone else's.
In post 2131, Nosferatu wrote:Also - obv Town don't hammer players they say are Town because they are bored. VIs do that.
I really don't see the point you're making here. Not only have you brought in a point other than the one I was making, but you also imply that kill is a VI (town). I'm pointing out the inconsistency between saying I'm scummy for pushing SS as obv-scum while saying kill is obvscum while he defended SS the most out of the entire playerlist. In no way did I call him obvtown and literally last page I outed my opinion on why I'm doubting his slot. So if you're implying I think kill is obv town you're very wrong. I don't have to tell you why I'm confused by you calling kill a VI

and the sad thing is, thanks to your unopposed jk claim, your stupid as shit antics will go unpunished, as you are basically conf town.

Ranger wrote:
Ollie wrote:Imperium haven't posted in over 4 days, were they on V/LA or what?
I'm pretty sure Tammy is going through some sort of difficulty, and also reasonably certain Nacho's had some restriction this whole game.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You clearly aren’t.
RadiantCowbell's combined iso is 154 very long posts. I'm sure I could find something if I read every one in detail, but I don't have that amount of willpower. massive has 16 posts. All I see is a willingness to work with me, willingness to work with RachMarie's slot, lack of desire to lynch me, suspicion on Titus, maybe some suspicion on you, possible suspicion on Killthestory, and townreading Imperium, nothing conclusive. He wasn't obviously town, I don't see any posts that could be interpreted as PR crumbs (though to be fair I'd also need to check his predecessor there), if massive has a reputation I'm unaware of it, so if it's anything, it'd be {accurate reads, status quo, not likely protect}. That's the best I've got.

For Xisi, I've isoed him many times. The only things I see are a townread on Imperium and a scumread on Tituslot, maybe one on Killthestory. He wasn't obviously town, I don't see how he could be seen as a PR (though I'd again need to check his predecessor to be sure), if Xisiqomelir has a reputation I'm unaware of it, there's not much there in regards to relevant reads, so all I've got there is {status quo, not likely protect}.

I've been going over Xisi's since D3, maybe even late D2. Every time, trying to take something from it, every time, finding nothing definitive. Feel free to iso the dead yourself and tell me what I missed.
Probably about time for you to make one of your patented “Goodbye messages to your partners” I’ve seen before.
Literally never done this in any completed game. Best not to talk about that further, though you should probably try reading games instead of skimming them.
If you're not getting anything out of this, you should probably stop doing that and try something else.
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Nosferatu, Are you claiming to be townreading Ranger or something? At some point we're going to lynch Ranger if we're all convinced she's scum. This thread is exhausting as hell. Lynching obvscum AND forcing scum to make the next move is a win in my book. Your no lynching just delays the inevitable. A no lynch should be done when in mylo + there is no obvious scum or obvious unprotected town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

@MoI: fyi "many a post on why snarky is town" is actually just one.
In post 2134, Titus wrote:@Nosferatu, Are you claiming to be townreading Ranger or something? At some point we're going to lynch Ranger if we're all convinced she's scum. This thread is exhausting as hell. Lynching obvscum AND forcing scum to make the next move is a win in my book. Your no lynching just delays the inevitable. A no lynch should be done when in mylo + there is no obvious scum or obvious unprotected town.
It's MyLo and I'm not absolutely-beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt sure Ranger is scum. Hence the decision to no lynch.
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

Directly answer the question. What is your read on Ranger?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Up until yesterday, she was town. Now, she's a coin toss. One with a scummy weighted side.
last.fm
gtkas
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Last I looked both Tammy and Nacho were on V/LA I hope they weigh in soon though.

I admit I do not feel comfortable at this point lynching anyone but Ranger. My other scum reads are not as strong as on her.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

Nosferatu wrote:If you're not getting anything out of this, you should probably stop doing that and try something else.
I am. I'm trying VCA. Not making much headway there, but it's at least somewhat-promising.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Well that's cause VCA without a town flip is a crap shoot :/
last.fm
gtkas
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

Post by kelbris »

well, looks like Imperium is gonna get replaced.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:49 am

MOD – I’ll be V/LA starting today at 5pm EDT til Tuesday morning for weekend family obligations.

Well hopefully by the time I get back Imperium will be replaced and the replacement has some thoughts. I’ll be voting Ranger in my first post back regardless.
In post 2137, Nosferatu wrote:Up until yesterday, she was town. Now, she's a coin toss. One with a scummy weighted side.
If for some ungodly reason Ranger doesn’t flip scum this one is number 1 with a bullet.
In post 2133, Nosferatu wrote:Sorry that I don't see screaming "x is scum" over and over with no reasoning whatsoever is indicative of being a "weak player". Your "townread" (mind you, you yourself explicitly stated that you did not town read Snarky, you just didn't see as scum) on Snarky was based on him decided on him "zeroing in on Severa" upon replacing in and "continuing to do so after the Radiant replace in".

SS scumread RC because of "de-railing kts", only gave opinions on one slot (CoM), tone, and motivation that is never explained.

I asked SS how RC derailed kill. He said he would provide some quotes and never did.

Snarky almost exclusively talked about RC and my criticism of his logic on the matter was deflected.

tone pretty much can't be analyzed, especially without any examples, and motivation was once again never explained.

I looked that ISO up and down and didn't see a speck of town, and apparently you didn't either, I just made the logical goddamn decision and sorted him as scum, while you called him literally "not a scum-read". You didn't see him realistically doing what he did as scum, but at the same time he was a weak player. Why he was exclusively weak as town and not scum is a mystery to me. Your snarky "read" (if you even want to call it that) was total shit, so if you want to delude yourself that you correctly read him while shitting on everyone who scum read him, I'm here to tell you your read was just as fucking garbage as everyone else's.
Such a scum post. Clear frustration at being called out for your bad play surrounding Snarky. Trying to justify it and calling my correct read garbage is pure scum who doesn’t like being put under the spotlight.

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Did you actually forget that you didn't actually have a read on him? Like you didn't read him as town, you just didn't think he would do what he did as scum. Like this is not an issue of me hating on you for not wanting to lynch SS, this is me showing you thought was put into my SS read, and that I'm neither garbage nor scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

P sure Nos is town.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Let’s be clear. It isn’t really a Townread per-se… at least in the same way my Snarky read is not a Townread. It is a lack of Scum-read. Which is essentially the same but different. Imperium is a Town-read of mine. I see Town motivations in Imperium’s play. I simply see a lack of realistic scum motivations in Snarky / Radiant
Your read on snarky. This is not selective quoting, snipping out random key words bullshit, this is you, honest to Jesus suffering Christ hedging on snarky. You explicitly said it wasn't a Townread I am literally just relaying your posts back to you. If you think this is me reducing your post quality through disingenuous means, it's not. I think your read on my is half conf bias and half hypocrisy. I saw no town motivation in his posts. Neither did you. You say this here. Why is it that me scum reading him because of it is bad play compared to you LITERALLY HEDGING?? Like your stances do not pass muster when closely examined.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:

I'm scum for trying to convince you that I was actually scum hunting and evaluated SS as scum. Why? Snarky flipped town. Yet no one on this town has found scum and lynched it. So what the hell do you want?

You're also misrepresenting YOUR SELF. You did NOT call snarky town all day. You did NOT spent multiple posts detailing why he didn't have scum motivation. You made one post saying his pushes didn't make sense from a scum perspective, despite the fact that there is virtually no reason why he can't be bad scum and be bad town.

I can't argue against idiocy but I can damn well try lol
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:22 am

In post 2145, Nosferatu wrote:Your read on snarky. This is not selective quoting, snipping out random key words bullshit, this is you, honest to Jesus suffering Christ hedging on snarky. You explicitly said it wasn't a Townread I am literally just relaying your posts back to you. If you think this is me reducing your post quality through disingenuous means, it's not. I think your read on my is half conf bias and half hypocrisy. I saw no town motivation in his posts. Neither did you. You say this here. Why is it that me scum reading him because of it is bad play compared to you LITERALLY HEDGING?? Like your stances do not pass muster when closely examined.
This is some excellect splitting hairs. But you ignoring the very line that highlights why it isn’t hedging –

“It is a lack of Scum-read. Which is essentially the same but different.”

I have a Town read on Imperium for their play. I didn’t have a Town read on either Radiant or Snarky because their player was lacking. But I definitely didn’t have a scum read. In fact I specifically said I didn’t have see any scum motivations in their play. That means they are a bad lynch regardless of they were playing like crap.

You seem to be of the mindset that unless someone has a Town read on a player they must be scum. That’s crap and you know it. Meanwhile you keep harping again and again on the fact that you couldn’t see Town play in Snarky’s posting.

You know what that means? You need to vastly improve your skills on reading players who are substandard. There are lots of them on Mafiascum. Or, you know, you are scum.
In post 2145, Nosferatu wrote:I'm scum for trying to convince you that I was actually scum hunting and evaluated SS as scum. Why? Snarky flipped town. Yet no one on this town has found scum and lynched it. So what the hell do you want?

You're also misrepresenting YOUR SELF. You did NOT call snarky town all day. You did NOT spent multiple posts detailing why he didn't have scum motivation. You made one post saying his pushes didn't make sense from a scum perspective, despite the fact that there is virtually no reason why he can't be bad scum and be bad town.

I can't argue against idiocy but I can damn well try lol
Nope. Not even close. You are scum because you ‘grand scum push’ this game was a substandard player who I was able to read as Town (more more precisely since you are playing the semantics game Not-Scum). Yeah no-one has gotten flipped scum so far. That doesn’t mean you can’t be judged for your lack of pushing on anyone with a likelihood of actually flipping scum. And the fact that when I asked who you scum-hunted this game the name that you came up was Snarky who was the absolute weakest link in the chain by any objective standards says something to me about your potential alignment.

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Wow you're bad. Do whatever the fuck you want, the only thing that's gonna teach you is failure.

VOTE: Ranger
I'll sheep you since you're god or whatever.
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:12 am

In post 2147, Nosferatu wrote:Wow you're bad. Do whatever the fuck you want, the only thing that's gonna teach you is failure.

VOTE: Ranger
I'll sheep you since you're god or whatever.
When your only response is to throw rhetoric ... I don't know what to tell you ...

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Imperium »

Didn't know that we were prodded, today is (Nacho)'s mafia posting day so would deeply appreciate not being replaced and given a chance to post.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”