Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also saying it would make no difference is a stupid reason not to vote someone, it's also invalidated by the fact he could of done it a lot earlier when pressure on him eased.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:43 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 584, wgeurts wrote:
In post 423, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 353, Simoyd wrote:Policy lynch:
Seth
Why is Seth a policy lynch?
Do you claim he is playing well?
Do you claim he is aiding the town?
Do you claim he isn't being a liability?

Even if you're not scum-reading him because of "too-scummy-to-be-scum" or whatever you cannot answer yes to the above right now.
It doesn't matter whether or not I think he's playing well. That has no bearing on his alignment.
I absolutely think he's aiding the town by being active, giving reads, and explaining why he has those reads.
By "liability" are you referring to his claim? In that sense, the argument can be made, but it's clear that no one voting him has been particularly motivated by that as a rationale for voting him.

Frankly, the more antagonism I read in regards to Seth, the more convinced I am that this is wagon is largely driven by emotion and personality. It's certainly not something I want to be a part of.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 578, Murph wrote:I didn't decline. I pointed out that I had already commented on it and even included the posts relevant to said comments. Yes, I feel like you did have an agenda. You cannot refute my opinion without also accepting that it didn't change my opinion. 2 way street.
Decline is apt given that I asked you to produce something, you acknowledged that request yet you failed to do so. Show me the post where you "included the posts relevant", because this is exactly what I asked you to do.
In post 578, Murph wrote:The rest of us are wrong in thinking/saying Seth's play thus far has been anything but anti-town ?
Yes, that is correct. Someone having a different playstyle /= being anti-town. I've seen Seth do stuff I wouldn't do as town, but nothing he's done has objectively harmed the town. A self-vote is anti-town. Spamming the thread is anti-town. Prodigious lurking is anti-town. Uncivil and/or classless behavior can be anti-town. Excessive fluff can be anti-town.

This isn't an all-inclusive list, but do you see my point? You can't just call someone you disagree with or you think is scummy "anti-town". Someone that should be "policy lynched". These terms are being thrown around much too loosely.
In post 578, Murph wrote:Okay, take off your blinders and look at what we've said :knowing: it comes from townies. Does it change anything for you ?
Pardon? Which players are you saying you "know" are townies?
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by SethYazura »

wgeurts wrote: He hadn't even voted one of us either, why?
In post 455, SethYazura wrote:Practically it's 3, but the 2nd mislynch will only leave 3 town alive, while there is still 2 scum, you're still alive at this day since you're scum, those 3 townies will parrot at you and you will make them cause another mislynch easily, this is one of the outcomes that can occur and I won't let that happen.
VOTE: wgeurts
Fortunately I'm still confident with the town.
He hadn't voted one of us either? He hadn't?
wgeurts wrote: Contradiction here backing-up my point stating he's making crumpets up, this time regarding his reads-list.
If he can only trust RC and KS (implying they're strong town reads) why is KS in the middle of his reads list? Smmmh.
Post # 368, SethYazura made a list of his thoughts
Post # 442, SethYazura, pages later in the thread, of course has his thoughts changed based on the events
I am so sorry wgeurts that I don't make a read then stick to it the whole game, unlike your scumplay, that fabricates posts to the parroting town, because the wording of your post here assumes that I made a list with KaladinStorm in the middle and in the same post I said that I trust Kala, which are actually different posts in different time periods.
The difference between a mafia and a town is that you don't feel alone
A mafia is an organization, which in turn form greater bonds
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by SethYazura »

Seth

Even if you're not scum-reading him because of "too-scummy-to-be-scum" or whatever you cannot answer yes to the above right now.
Why you didn't answer RC's present posts and instead focus on the past 100th post? Too afraid you scum?
You posted this after RedCoyote said I am playing well, I am aiding the town, and I am not a liability.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by SethYazura »

We have cornered wgeurts and now he is focusing on our past hundred posts.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by SethYazura »

In post 587, wgeurts wrote:
In post 485, Simoyd wrote:I have a hard time justifying not lynching Seth tho. I dunno, I just don't get it.
It's like people are making up reasons not to lynch him besides the evidence which people pointedly refuse to refute. Huh?
You think every townie would parrot after your posts? You think you are that good at playing scum? You think you are the best in forum mafia?
Raskolnikov wrote: For what it's worth my personal switching from red to seth here is almost entirely because upon review I can actually see seth/hoppic as a possibility here.
Rask, put yourself in the mind of Hoppic and this possibility would be zero, think what will Hoppic do if he's scum Rask, scum are not idiots, they will bus their teammates rather than defend them if there are already ropes tied on their necks.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Back to finish up.
In post 601, RedCoyote wrote:
Seth

It doesn't matter whether or not I think he's playing well. That has no bearing on his alignment.
I absolutely think he's aiding the town by being active, giving reads, and explaining why he has those reads.
By "liability" are you referring to his claim? In that sense, the argument can be made, but it's clear that no one voting him has been particularly motivated by that as a rationale for voting him.

Frankly, the more antagonism I read in regards to Seth, the more convinced I am that this is wagon is largely driven by emotion and personality. It's certainly not something I want to be a part of.
I cannot believe you can look at his posts and think, "oh yes, this is a productive member of the town" while he has so many contradictions, blatantly bad plays and what not. Also way to go straw-manning every single point I've raised on him which you have yet to address a single one of. This isn't emotion and personality and the various cases I've posted show that clearly.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 603, SethYazura wrote:
In post 455, SethYazura wrote:Practically it's 3, but the 2nd mislynch will only leave 3 town alive, while there is still 2 scum, you're still alive at this day since you're scum, those 3 townies will parrot at you and you will make them cause another mislynch easily, this is one of the outcomes that can occur and I won't let that happen.
wgeurts wrote: Contradiction here backing-up my point stating he's making crumpets up, this time regarding his reads-list.
If he can only trust RC and KS (implying they're strong town reads) why is KS in the middle of his reads list? Smmmh.
Post # 442, SethYazura, pages later in the thread, of course has his thoughts changed based on the events
I am so sorry wgeurts that I don't make a read then stick to it the whole game, unlike your scumplay, that fabricates posts to the parroting town, because the wording of your post here assumes that I made a list with KaladinStorm in the middle and in the same post I said that I trust Kala, which are actually different posts in different time periods.
Your vote came like 100 posts later after I'd raised a point regarding it. Invalid.

Also there's nothing wrong with sticking to a read if you still think it's correct at all, if you look at my other reads you'll also see those have shifted at times.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 604, SethYazura wrote:
Seth

Why you didn't answer RC's present posts and instead focus on the past 100th post? Too afraid you scum?
You posted this after RedCoyote said I am playing well, I am aiding the town, and I am not a liability.
Maybe because I haven't gotten round to reading them yet?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 605, SethYazura wrote:We have cornered wgeurts and now he is focusing on our past hundred posts.
Wot?
What's happened the last few pages?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by SethYazura »

SethYazura wrote: Why did you deny that you're calling my stuff crumpets, calling me crumpets means you can't understand me or you are being ignorant, this is significant enough to be a case. You are pressing on me for a lynch when you admit you can't even understand what I'm saying.
SethYazura wrote: Or you are being ignorant
[quote="In post 586, "wgeurts"]
Calling your stuff crumpets means I'm saying "this is a load of utter tosh". I fully understand what you're saying, this attack is (wait for it) crumpets.[/quote]
Or you're being ignorant, I presented a point that you don't understand me, then you clarified that you fully understand what I'm saying, so we're okay now right? But my attack is also crumpets when it made you clarify you understand what I'm saying. And wait I'm not done yet with you, I presented another point that you're ignorant, and you ignored this point, proving it that you are actually ignorant, you either touch parts of my posts and call it crumpets, or you don't touch my posts at all, but say it's crumpets and no reason given why it's crumpets. I know you are a thinking person and I acknowledge that because you made almost all of the town parrot you with your scumplay, a good feat everyone will say, what I'm trying to say is that because you think, you can't say no to the above, because that is the same as declaring on everyone in this thread you're an idiot, cornering you further.
wgeurts wrote:
In post 603, SethYazura wrote:
Your vote came like 100 posts later after I'd raised a point regarding it. Invalid.

Also there's nothing wrong with sticking to a read if you still think it's correct at all, if you look at my other reads you'll also see those have shifted at times.
My vote 100 posts later represents my will to win. Invalid.
We are talking about each other and not the rest of the town. Invalid.
wgeurts wrote:
In post 604, SethYazura wrote:
Seth

Maybe because I haven't gotten round to reading them yet?
You already read them before because it's in the past, either ignorant or blind. Invalid.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 606, SethYazura wrote:
In post 485, Simoyd wrote:I have a hard time justifying not lynching Seth tho. I dunno, I just don't get it.
It's like people are making up reasons not to lynch him besides the evidence which people pointedly refuse to refute. Huh?
You think every townie would parrot after your posts? You think you are that good at playing scum? You think you are the best in forum mafia?
I don't think every town player will parrot what I say, to get a lynch you only need a majority. No, I don't think I'm good as scum; I haven't drawn it in a few years and have no way to see whether I am. Also absolutely not on the latter, I make mistakes and am far from the best, but I'm trying to learn and every game improves my play just a bit.
Raskolnikov wrote: For what it's worth my personal switching from red to seth here is almost entirely because upon review I can actually see seth/hoppic as a possibility here.
Rask, put yourself in the mind of Hoppic and this possibility would be zero, think what will Hoppic do if he's scum Rask, scum are not idiots, they will bus their teammates rather than defend them if there are already ropes tied on their necks.[/quote]
Hoppic is ready to bus you if he were scum, he's got a scum-read on you since forever.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by SethYazura »

*You already read the past 100th posts because it's in the past
wgeurts wrote:
In post 606, SethYazura wrote:
I don't think every town player will parrot what I say, to get a lynch you only need a majority. No, I don't think I'm good as scum; I haven't drawn it in a few years and have no way to see whether I am. Also absolutely not on the latter, I make mistakes and am far from the best, but I'm trying to learn and every game improves my play just a bit.
Rask, put yourself in the mind of Hoppic and this possibility would be zero, think what will Hoppic do if he's scum Rask, scum are not idiots, they will bus their teammates rather than defend them if there are already ropes tied on their necks.
Hoppic is ready to bus you if he were scum, he's got a scum-read on you since forever.
Wgeurts, at least you don't say crumpets anymore, thanks for answering my questions.
Also your sentence about Hoppic proves my point that Hoppic is not scum, I am talking to you Rask.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 611, SethYazura wrote:Or you're being ignorant, I presented a point that you don't understand me, then you clarified that you fully understand what I'm saying, so we're okay now right? But my attack is also crumpets when it made you clarify you understand what I'm saying. And wait I'm not done yet with you, I presented another point that you're ignorant, and you ignored this point, proving it that you are actually ignorant, you either touch parts of my posts and call it crumpets, or you don't touch my posts at all, but say it's crumpets and no reason given why it's crumpets. I know you are a thinking person and I acknowledge that because you made almost all of the town parrot you with your scumplay, a good feat everyone will say, what I'm trying to say is that because you think, you can't say no to the above, because that is the same as declaring on everyone in this thread you're an idiot, cornering you further.
You do realise this isn't a defence? Anyone can spin some story explaining their actions, has nothing to do with how valid and truthful it is though. I've seen your posts, and I've walled on
why
I think they are nonsense. I don't just call stuff nonsense as you make out, I back it up with reasons and evidence. Also calling someone ignorant isn't the golden-rule of getting town to think "oh, he couldn't ever be scum now". It's an attack on me, there's no logic or whatever involved and is something I literally cannot refute. It's a silly argument, one that should be shunned and ignored. Scum like using it a lot though.
My vote 100 posts later represents my will to win. Invalid.
We are talking about each other and not the rest of the town. Invalid.
Where did this sudden "will to win" come from? Why wasn't it there like 80% of the game?
You already read them before because it's in the past, either ignorant or blind. Invalid.
Which posts exactly are you talking about, quote them?
I was busy for a while and wasn't reading the game.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by SethYazura »

*You already read the past 100th posts because it's in the past*
Saying this again from my post #613
Wgeurts some of your past responses just say crumpets then either say little or no information at all. you can't deny this,
this is recorded in this thread
You can't get why I call you ignorant, you ignore the meaning of some of my posts and say crumpets without reasons and evidence.
And you can't deny this either, you ignored the part of my post that says we're supposed to be talking about each other. Proving you are ignorant again
SethYazura wrote:We are talking about each other and not the rest of the town. Invalid.
You say "catching up" as a reason, but you are catching up from a hundred posts before.
If no one catched notice of my Wgeurts vote, I say this again
You are certainly scum that digs his own grave, cornered further because of his posts, and there is no town as ignorant as you.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Three words:
Read my wall.

Where I literally quoted and explained every one of the posts I said was nonsense. I'm sorry but I haven't read the last 100 or so posts, it may be in the past but what does that have to do with this?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Hoppic
Hoppic
Goon
Hoppic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Hoppic »

I think redcoyote is scum, but I'm getting bored of today and want to move on so I'm going to hammer Seth in about 12 hours unless anyone speaks up in the meantime.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'm leaving for the weekend again in an hour.
I considered getting red to claim earlier there but as is I'd just take the seth lynch.

With deadline on tuesday you guys could wait until I get back sunday night and last minute discuss on monday if something happens or people are feeling undecisive but I don't think it matters much either way.
deranged and incoherent
?
Simoyd
Simoyd
Goon
Simoyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Simoyd »

I can't think of any reason Seth would be fabricating false arguments this intensely as town. I'm good with Seth hammer, but yea I think wait until everyone else says their piece too.
Hoppic
Hoppic
Goon
Hoppic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Hoppic »

VOTE: Seth
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Figures it would be Hoppic. Well, we'll get at it again tomorrow.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by SethYazura »

This game is the definition of brainwash and how it leads to a mislynch.
In post 617, Hoppic wrote:I think redcoyote is scum, but I'm getting bored of today and want to move on so I'm going to hammer Seth in about 12 hours unless anyone speaks up in the meantime.
If you turn out to be town at the end which is not possible, you are an embarassment and you shouldn't play at mafiascum.net again, you are solving the game and you don't give a fuck about mislynches just cause you are really bored and want to move on, then why the fuck are you on forum mafia? You are aware of the fact that forum mafia takes months to even a year to finish, there are always marathon, irc, and sc2 mafia and you didn't pick any of them because you came here to piss people the fuck off that dedicated themselves to the game. The worst you have done is that you hammered me acknowledging that I should be lynched whether I am town or not because my trap is that fucking disastrous end-game when it's just a simple reaction test bait, but no you are brainwashed by wgeurts really well and that's wgeurts trademark playstyle. Of course you deny this because you didn't say this at your post at all, but you didn't say what alignment am I because you believe this policy lynch bs, when will you realize that the policy lynch was an exxagerated reaction to my first post?
Oh wait why I am telling you this when you're guaranteed to be scum?
Simoyd wrote:I can't think of any reason Seth would be fabricating false arguments this intensely as town. I'm good with Seth hammer, but yea I think wait until everyone else says their piece too.
Wait for the plot twist that shouldn't happen, all of because wgeurts brainwashed the town and made them parrot him, you're part of this town. You can no longer think correctly and your thoughts represent wgeurts, not yourself.
Raskolnikov wrote:I'm leaving for the weekend again in an hour.
I considered getting red to claim earlier there but as is I'd just take the seth lynch.

With deadline on tuesday you guys could wait until I get back sunday night and last minute discuss on monday if something happens or people are feeling undecisive but I don't think it matters much either way.
Wake up Rask you're being brainwashed and it's not too late to turn back.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by SethYazura »

Certainly Scum
wgeurts
Hoppic

RC, it's your turn to rally the town, in a situation where they all turned against you, all of this, because of wgeurts.
You have to try RC.
Simoyd
Simoyd
Goon
Simoyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Simoyd »

lol