New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

It's a large, I paid about 0 attention during the weekend, and that was 4 days ago.

1191 doesn't imply I'm scum either. It implies that
if
I'm scum [a bunch of stuff].
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Expedience »

I think Persivul is scum in the neighborhood.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1359, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:got home today. started catching up until page 52 or whatever. it's amazing how suddenly I've become the deadline compromise lynch when it's pretty obvious scum have been trying to drum that up for the last 30 pages.

I'm a vanilla townie. better than lynching something useful at least. good luck. have fun. bye.
In post 1360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also anen is scum. he slipped but I'm mobile so find it yourself.
I don't like this.

Still you're throwing accusations wildly at more people than could possibly be scum.

Anenien clearly didn't slip and it makes me think that this is scum paranoia afraid of being lynched so immediately claiming, and mentioning an obviously bs "scumslip" to try and start a quick counterwagon.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1374, Persivul wrote:
In post 1360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also anen is scum. he slipped but I'm mobile so find it yourself.
Yeah, because supposed scum slips are just such an accurate way of finding scum.
I feel like I'm missing something here

I also think that Nosferatu's post on the next page with the image of a chainsaw is scummy, how he just comes out of nowhere with a clear agenda.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1396, Aneninen wrote:Nahdia has never explained WHY that post from me was that scummy. She has also refused to give me proper answers. Noone seemed to have bat an eye.
I batted an eye, actually I didn't because I don't remember this. But when Nahdia didn't give a proper response to Copper's good question about Seth's position on cytheflyguy, it really looked to me like she was shrugging it off because she didn't have a good answer manufactured beforehand.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'll try to be more useful later. Don't vote anen or TBG or Titus, bye
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1551, Expedience wrote:I think Persivul is scum in the neighborhood.
So you read everyone else in the neighborhood as town?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1530, zakk wrote:why is it you vs. magna?

i had it as liger being town, and you being town, and it being between seth and magna.

but you're saying it's you vs. magna.
implying that you know one of you two is scum.
Seriously? I'm included because I'm the one Titus scum read that's in the hood, so if I do get lynched, my flip will show that Titus is likely scum, or at best she's town with bad reads and shouldn't be a leader.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1551, Expedience wrote:I think Persivul is scum in the neighborhood.
Cool - vote me. Don't let Titus and Magna off the hook by saying my wagon isn't viable.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1553, Expedience wrote:
In post 1374, Persivul wrote:
Yeah, because supposed scum slips are just such an accurate way of finding scum.
I feel like I'm missing something here
I'm saying that supposed scum slips usually aren't really slips, but rather a way to push a townie who just worded something awkwardly.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:59 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1559, Persivul wrote:I'm saying that supposed scum slips usually aren't really slips, but rather a way to push a townie who just worded something awkwardly.
Either you need to learn how to analyze intention better, or you are scum deliberately spewing BS. Since I know you aren't stupid, it must be the latter.

^ I'd be down for a Pers lynch.

VOTE: Persivul
Art is cool.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Persivul »

That's odd considering that you later conceded that it really wasn't a slip, rather it was just the wording.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:11 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 1561, Persivul wrote:That's odd considering that you later conceded that it really wasn't a slip, rather it was just the wording.
this
#freeShotty
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:12 am

In post 1561, Persivul wrote:That's odd considering that you later conceded that it really wasn't a slip, rather it was just the wording.
Correct. Not "trying to push a townie who just worded something awkwardly". You immediately tried floating that without bothering to look into what actually occurred or my actual thinking on the situation. In fact, you didn't even question me about it, like Titus did. It looks to me like you are intentionally trying to make anything stick, and that's just not town-motivated.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:13 am

In post 1562, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
this
Do you need him to hold your dick while you pee, too?
Art is cool.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:14 am

In post 1564, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1562, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
this
Do you need him to hold your dick while you pee, too?
Only if my other two hands are in use and for some reason my aim is off.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 am

In post 1563, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Correct. Not "trying to push a townie who just worded something awkwardly". You immediately tried floating that without bothering to look into what actually occurred or my actual thinking on the situation. In fact, you didn't even question me about it, like Titus did. It looks to me like you are intentionally trying to make anything stick, and that's just not town-motivated.
So he accuses you of trying to make something stick and your defense is well you're just trying to make anything stick...
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Persivul »

It looks to me like you and Titus are both scum who did a little distancing earlier.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:19 am

In post 1566, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
So he accuses you of trying to make something stick and your defense is well you're just trying to make anything stick...
Except no. Because I pointed out a slip I thought I caught. There was discussion around it. I then realized I misread it and said so.

In contrast, Persivul has tried jumping on any bad bandwagon possible and attempting to push BS no matter how shitty it stinks.

Are you scumreading me? If so, just vote me and stop talking to me because you're already beginning to piss me off.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:20 am

In post 1567, Persivul wrote:
It looks to me like you and Titus are both scum who did a little distancing earlier.
Do you actually believe this nonsense? Are you even bothering to read my ISO?
Art is cool.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Persivul »

Yes and yes. Are you bothering to read mine? Yesterday someone pointed out I was vote parking. Today you're accusing me of jumping on every bandwagon possible. You're just making shit up.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:24 am

In post 1568, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1566, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Except no. Because I pointed out a slip I thought I caught. There was discussion around it. I then realized I misread it and said so.

In contrast, Persivul has tried jumping on any bad bandwagon possible and attempting to push BS no matter how shitty it stinks.

Are you scumreading me? If so, just vote me and stop talking to me because you're already beginning to piss me off.
I wasn't, but ultimatums make you look fairly scummy. Don't take it personally.
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1293, Persivul wrote:
In post 1275, zakk wrote:Egg, brawl, ircher, me, and Persivul should all vote together in a block. Expedience and projectmatt are also invited.

Thoughts?
What do you think about voting ETL?

Regarding ETL:
- sounds fake to me. She ISOd 4 people, makes no mention (town or scum) of what she found on the other three. In she said she chose "the first 4 alphabetically. I usually copy the list into excel and type notes but I get bored quickly." So, she supposedly also ISOd Aneninen, copper, and cy. Searching her ISO, Aneninen isn't even mentioned. copper is a significant part of the discussion, but she makes no mention of what she learned on ISO, and says "I don't actually have reads on either ircher or copper. I am bad at reading newbies." After checking his games she should have some idea on him. With cy, she criticizes the wagon on him as lazy, but again makes no mention of meta.

- "p-edit i'm actually kind of town reading magnus but i'm wary because i get the feeling he's incredibly skilled at being scum."

- "I don't actually have reads on either ircher or copper. I am bad at reading newbies." 325 - "ircher's newbietown AF imo." 330 - "i didn't say he was obvtown. i said he looked super newbtown." She went from bad at being newbies, to knowing what looks newbtown AF or super newbtown.

- "how is cy the top wagon with only 2 posts?" is disingenuous, or shows she's not reading. zakk clearly explained that he saw the Ircher wagon as a trap for lazy scum to jump onto, and some people accepted that reasoning. She can disagree with it, but asking how it came to be is bad when it was spelled out clearly.

- Titus seems to be rebuffing a buddying attempt, but ETL charges her with coaching

- "Titus I suspect you and Ircher are both scum together, and of the two, you are the more dangerous. I'm happy to vote Ircher as well if it comes to that - he certainly seems like someone you've been trying to keep alive." But earlier, Ircher was newbtown AF and super newbtown.

Will continue if you need more. Plus, I've played twice with ETL. She was town once and scum once. Her tone as town was ruder and more aggressive. This game is more like her scum game. She eventually became obnoxious in that one as well, but she kept her cool on D1 for the most part.
^Me bothering to read your ISO.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:34 am

In post 1570, Persivul wrote:Yes and yes. Are you bothering to read mine? Yesterday someone pointed out I was vote parking. Today you're accusing me of jumping on every bandwagon possible. You're just making shit up.
Did
I
say anything about vote parking...???? wtf...

"well this other person said this other thing, and now you're saying this thing, so together,
you
are making things up."

:igmeou:

Are you fucking kidding me Persivul...?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:36 am

In post 1572, Persivul wrote:^Me bothering to read your ISO.
Objectively, your meta is way off dude. Second, if you have actual questions about things I've said, you've never once addressed me asking anything directly. You've only grabbed snippets and thrown out BS comments about them without any real analysis. Most of those are legitimately incorrect and bad points. We can go over them one by one but I don't think you actually give a shit, and it would honestly just irritate me because you're either severely confbiased or you are scum. I don't have the patience to deal with either.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”