Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well lemme explain my scumread on him. I felt his vote on the shotty lynch was pretty weak. And, I don't like that he said I was town because I called Alpaca out on his "junk posts". I think if I were to get read as town, it would be for something else, so I feel like he didn't actually read me and just cherry-picked one of my posts and said it was town. It doesn't look genuine to me.

PEDIT: I don't tr nnn, I just don't want to lynch him solely for QHing. I think that Tommy's insta-push on him for voting a slot that he vote doesn't look genuine. Nnn is more or less a conditional townread? Like if Tommy flipped scum then Nnn would probably be town. There's nothing at all to townread nnn off of at all.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

The way you're reacting to other people voting with you right now also resonates as scum to me. You're too willing to say other people are town to do it, and your questioning of Tommy twists his words around. He asked if Kush gets a pass on quickhhammering because he was ignorant, he didn't tell you he thinks it was indicative of him being mafia, and he certainly didn't try to propagandize what he was saying like the way you make him sound.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Trivium »

Kush quickhammered a townie, is that a problem to you?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Trivium »

If you were town you would have explained your scumread on him before somebody voted you for it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Trivium »

But that's kind of nitpicky
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 726, Trivium wrote:The way you're reacting to other people voting with you right now also resonates as scum to me. You're too willing to say other people are town to do it, and your questioning of Tommy twists his words around. He asked if Kush gets a pass on quickhhammering because he was ignorant, he didn't tell you he thinks it was indicative of him being mafia, and he certainly didn't try to propagandize what he was saying like the way you make him sound.
Like I said, I'm being egotistical. I can't see you being scum voting me because I feel I'm pretty obvious town this game, and I think scum wouldn't lynch me. You're just being misguided town. I don't think I twisted his words, because he said that nnn was "at fault". Which, to me reads as a soft push towards him being mafia.
In post 727, Trivium wrote:Kush quickhammered a townie, is that a problem to you?
Not really. QH's are NAI.
In post 728, Trivium wrote:If you were town you would have explained your scumread on him before somebody voted you for it.
I really hate bronies lol.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: alpacaalpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Step 1. Explain opinion in a logical way
Step 2. Instantly scumread for completely logical reasoning
Step 3. ??????
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

vote jarjar

I'm also willing to vote for nnn
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 734, Bacde wrote:
vote jarjar

As one of the only decent players in the game, I want your opinion on my reads.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

*feels slightly offended and is still confused
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame.
So, basically, you're saying you don't actually have a scumread on him, you just think he's anti-town. This kinda looks like you're using nnn as a scapegoat tbh.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

I really need to stfu and ISO people because I have way too many fucking scumreads.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Transcend »

And my top two townreads are legitimately useless. I want someone to be power town with me!!!!!!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 735, Transcend wrote:
vote jarjar

Are you saying that I'm decent or that you are decent

lol

I'll look at them tomorrow probably, I got stuff tonight!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Kush - Don't see as scum due to the drmy quickhammer, tbh

AlpacaAlpaca - Good content/post ratio even if I may not agree with some of the things said, town

JJD - Not sure why so many people think is scum. I think the tone is town at the very least.

inspectorscout -
In post 670, inspectorscout wrote:I dont have one. Like zach, hes been constantly changing town-scum to me. I dont even understand most of his posts. But, as i said before, i have a gut feeling hes gonna be a mislynch + he said hes gonna post a readlist d2, and since i have other people that i want lynched, its best to keep him alive until then, and by using his readlist you will pretry much see if hes scum or not.
There are 3 scum ppl, even if he is scum, rushing a kill on him isnt needed at all
. Especially for me, since i have other suspects
That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain. It tickles me the wrong way. I'd be comfortable with a scout lynch today. I am aware this was said pre-flip. It does not change the context at all. I was going to say he was null today but that line fucks me up.

Raskolnikov - not much has changed since last I gave a read on him? Still town.

Transcend - HMMMM there's nothing I can really complain about here, not sure how I feel about interaction with Raskolnikov. I will say that our reasons for voting Tommy may be slightly different.

Trivium - Probably on the townier side of my townreads for some reason.

Blue Yoshi - I thought he was town but but when he explains his vote on drmy as being for the same reasons as everyone else..... it seemed kind of opportunistic. Tone still seems town however.

Bacde - nulltown, don't like the jarjar vote

In post 703, Tommy wrote:
In post 697, Transcend wrote:If nnn gets lynched, it won't be because he quickhammered. That's NAI imo. Legitimately ONE PLAYER IN THIS GAME qh'd me because he didn't know I was at L-1.
Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
Hi can I have feedback on my vote please.
I don't have a read on Lowell yet.

Zach, can you give a case on me please.

I don't like this reaction. IMO as town your train of thought upon being voted should be less " make a case on me " and more

Because if you're town I shouldn't really have a case as to why we should kill you - and you shouldn't want it
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 740, Bacde wrote:
In post 735, Transcend wrote:
vote jarjar

Are you saying that I'm decent or that you are decent

lol

I'll look at them tomorrow probably, I got stuff tonight!
i was calling you decent because your reads parallel with mine, and i know i'm good.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

I won't lynch inspector, but I'd love to hear your reasons that you feel are different from mine to voting Tommy.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Trivium »

Hey transcend- stop trying to pull the obvious town card. I mean wow, I'm seeing scum just blatantly say they are incredibly townie, with no support. Why don't you actually back it up? The only person in this game that I would be completely against lynching at really any point is Dunn, and I'm sure we can all agree as to why. Why wouldn't you lynch inspector? What has inspector done that is so townie to you that you wouldn't lynch him? I swear, next time I play as mafia, I'm going to quickhammer town and claim ignorance ASAP because apparently that's not alignment indicative.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Trivium »

Basically Transcend looks like scum trying to BS his way into being 'obvious town'.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Trivium »

Transcend is the epitome of LAMIST. "I want somebody to be power town with me" "And I know I'm good" "I have way too many fucking scumreads" "I'm pretty obvious town this game" It's either being scummy as hell or just being a twat. I don't personally think you're a twat.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I dont know if you saw trivium but Dunn was killed last night so nobody will lynch him for sure
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 744, Trivium wrote:Hey transcend- stop trying to pull the obvious town card. I mean wow, I'm seeing scum just blatantly say they are incredibly townie, with no support. Why don't you actually back it up? The only person in this game that I would be completely against lynching at really any point is Dunn, and I'm sure we can all agree as to why. Why wouldn't you lynch inspector? What has inspector done that is so townie to you that you wouldn't lynch him? I swear, next time I play as mafia, I'm going to quickhammer town and claim ignorance ASAP because apparently that's not alignment indicative.
you're garbage.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

Anyways I don't really care about VI's vote on me, no one will follow him so I don't really give a fuck.

Now, what would be nice is if one of my scumreads could be lynched instead of someone that was entirely null all fucking game and flipped PR.

VOTE: Tommy

putting my vote here again. i like the current votes on him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”