Micro 615: The Walking Dead: Episode 5 (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:55 am

Post by WhiteLight »

"Well you have done some scummy things and some townie things. Therefore, you have cancelled out anything positive with something negative. Making you null."

~Suz
Hydra of Suzune and Beeboy!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 250, WhiteLight wrote:"Well you have done some scummy things and some townie things. Therefore, you have cancelled out anything positive with something negative. Making you null."

~Suz
No offense, but if that were the case why am I not scum-null? The behavior you described above is usually looked at as scum failing to look town,
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:58 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 250, WhiteLight wrote:"Well you have done some scummy things and some townie things. Therefore, you have cancelled out anything positive with something negative. Making you null."

~Suz
I'm not trying to get you to scum read me btw, I am just trying to make heads and tales of those reads.
#freeShotty
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 252, drmyshottyizsik wrote:

~Suz
I'm not trying to get you to scum read me btw, I am just trying to make heads and tales of those reads.
they really don't make much sense do they
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 253, pirate mollie wrote:

~Suz
"Actually, there is good reasoning behind them all. They have all been carefully discussed."

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

~Suz
"You early posts were scummy and easily pushable. I think your responses were genuine and reflected town pressure and response when the lynch train began."

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

~Suz
What parts of our reads do you want us to explain that we haven't already?
:D

~Bee
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 256, WhiteLight wrote:

~Suz
What parts of our reads do you want us to explain that we haven't already?
:D

~Bee
the part where you are trying to delve into the game on any level other than a surface 1.

I don't see a lot of effort to try to advance the game forward

UNVOTE:
whew!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

WhiteLight, why not vote Guilty? Java's already a claimed one-shot PR and we're not going to lynch him today.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"If we cannot convience you that Java is a good choice, we will be forced to change to guilty. However, we are not going to let that read go, simply because you do not wish to entertain it right now. Town always seems to think that having a power role that can be confirmed means you are town. Having a power role does not make you town. What use would a town have to an ability to figure out the role. What the town needs is a regular cop.

Mollie is there something you want to ask us, because you have been hypercritical of our game the entire time?"

~Suz
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 259, WhiteLight wrote:"If we cannot convience you that Java is a good choice, we will be forced to change to guilty. However, we are not going to let that read go, simply because you do not wish to entertain it right now. Town always seems to think that having a power role that can be confirmed means you are town. Having a power role does not make you town. What use would a town have to an ability to figure out the role. What the town needs is a regular cop.

Mollie is there something you want to ask us, because you have been hypercritical of our game the entire time?"

~Suz
I can only speak for myself here when I say that I am not unvoting java cos he claimed speshul. I am unvoting him cos of the way that he claimed but I have not decided on him yet.

scumhunting /= hypercriticsm

I am scumhunting you cos I am trying to figure out what your alignment is and why our understanding of the gamestate rn is so at odds.

do you have a problem with this?
whew!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:53 pm

So mollie do you see what I don't like about ?
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"Many of your posts seem to be directed at us. You pressure Bee for reads on you. You question our ability to think about and examine reads. So I hoped to move the process along by asking you for your questions"

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

I want you to think about this critically for a bit, is a 1-shot rolecop a way for town to deal with scum PRs or a way for scum to deal with town PRs?

~Bee
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 261, Something_Smart wrote:So mollie do you see what I don't like about ?
I dunno can you spell it out for me plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 262, WhiteLight wrote:"Many of your posts seem to be directed at us. You pressure Bee for reads on you. You question our ability to think about and examine reads. So I hoped to move the process along by asking you for your questions"

~Suz
okay

can you walk me through your thought processes a bit? cos your explanation for your reads are pretty surface and I wld like to scratch a bit deeper.
In post 263, WhiteLight wrote:I want you to think about this critically for a bit, is a 1-shot rolecop a way for town to deal with scum PRs or a way for scum to deal with town PRs?

~Bee
it depends on the set up. a role cop is not a guaranteed scum role

@ java - can you flavour claim plz?
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 265, pirate mollie wrote:it depends on the set up. a role cop is not a guaranteed scum role
Radja usually makes town incredibly powerful and a 1-shot rolecop feels incredibly weak as our investigative role.
Like rolecop in inherently scummy and Javajoe has been playing scummy.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 265, pirate mollie wrote:okay

can you walk me through your thought processes a bit? cos your explanation for your reads are pretty surface and I wld like to scratch a bit deeper.
What reads do you need a mind tour on?

~Bee
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

If you look at Radja games 1-shot rolecops would not lie on the town side of his usual balance methods.

BBT can probably confirm this as he has played in as many Radja games as I have.

~Bee
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 267, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 265, pirate mollie wrote:okay

What reads do you need a mind tour on?

~Bee
all of them but especially mav and cake boy

eta: I have played a lot of radja games too!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I wld like more explanation on the gl scumread
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"Pick something for us to talk about. I do not intend to mock up all our notes on every single person, because that removes all of our opinions, positions and cards from play. While being candid is an important townie quality. Sharing overly, tell the scum exactly how to play."

~Suz
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:15 pm

In post 264, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 261, Something_Smart wrote:So mollie do you see what I don't like about ?
I dunno can you spell it out for me plz
Sure. The correct answer is "anything."
If we cannot convience you that Java is a good choice,
Misrepresenting the situation. The issue is not whether or not they are convincing me, it's not even whether or not Java is a good choice. Due to the nature of his claim, we won't lynch him today. Maybe tomorrow. But not today.
we will be forced to change to guilty.
Who's forcing you? Guilty is, according to their combined reads, as much of a scumread as Java, and there's no reason a Java wagon couldn't go through without my vote anyway.
However, we are not going to let that read go, simply because you do not wish to entertain it right now.
Again, not what I was asking them to do.
Town always seems to think that having a power role that can be confirmed means you are town. Having a power role does not make you town.
Ok captain obvious now you're deflecting my question.
What use would a town have to an ability to figure out the role. What the town needs is a regular cop.
What is this supposed to mean? Town rolecops are a thing, and Radja has used them before. You're not doing setup spec on a closed setup with no flips. This is EXACTLY the type of thing that scum!WhiteLight would do.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ss why did you have wl as town before?
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"I will not sit by and allow you to misrepresent us. Either of you actually.
In post 272, Something_Smart wrote:Misrepresenting the situation. The issue is not whether or not they are convincing me, it's not even whether or not Java is a good choice. Due to the nature of his claim, we won't lynch him today. Maybe tomorrow. But not today.
This is the kind of behviour that lost the game for me in cult of the C9. You inability to see beyond the power role limits the towns ability because it teaches it that power roles mean safety.
In post 272, Something_Smart wrote:Who's forcing you? Guilty is, according to their combined reads, as much of a scumread as Java, and there's no reason a Java wagon couldn't go through without my vote anyway.
When I say we will be forced to I mean that we will have no other choice. I am not sure where the wording is incorrect there.

You seem to think the post is all about you. Which is it not. It is our opinion on the matter that we believe Java to be scum. If he cannot be lynched today we will be forced to drive out other but I stand by that being a good lynch. Please enlighten the audience, what would scum whitelight do. Because right now town white light is pissed.

No one is taking us seriously right now, and that is most annoying.

~Suz

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”