Micro 615: The Walking Dead: Episode 5 (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

@mollie: I wasn't reading too closely into their posts and kind of liked their reaction to my gale selfhammer. Their posting has gotten progressively worse. Same thing that happened in Freedom's Call: I townread them early but eventually came around on them when they really scummed it up.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:32 pm

@WhiteLight: while I may have misunderstood you, that post does not seem to give evidence that I misrepresented you, in fact you hard townread me so I don't see why allowing me to misrepresent you comes into it, that sounds like you think I'm doing it on purpose (while giving no evidence that I'm doing it at all).

What I'm saying is, the GL read seems out of place. It seems to be as strong as the Java read yet you are pushing Java hard and ignoring GL. It makes me doubt the authenticity of that read. And I don't think you should feel "forced" to vote a scumread- I'd think you'd be happy to lynch either one of them.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"I have a good reason to believe that the Java lynch is the stronger lynch. Therefore, I do not want to see it get away.

I will be honest, I have never once said before that I was being misrepresented but you read that entire post wrong and rolled on your feelings about what whitelight might do. That was the misrep. I do not doubt your towniness but for someone reading our posts the way you say you are, you seem to be missing the main points.

We are missing responding to the reads posts. That post is coming, sorry about getting distracted with something else."

~Suz
Hydra of Suzune and Beeboy!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 275, Something_Smart wrote:@mollie: I wasn't reading too closely into their posts and kind of liked their reaction to my gale selfhammer. Their posting has gotten progressively worse. Same thing that happened in Freedom's Call: I townread them early but eventually came around on them when they really scummed it up.
okay so if you think this is their scum meta why aren't you trying to seel me on the lynch by voting them?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*sell
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

"I will not be making a long post that explain all of our reads in details. I am getting horrible flashbacks of once doing that for Titus only to have her laugh in my face then lynch me, only to have her win as scum. I would prefer, if we must go through them all that we do it one by one. Who first then?"

~Suz
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm

In post 274, WhiteLight wrote:"I will not sit by and allow you to misrepresent us. Either of you actually.
In post 277, WhiteLight wrote:I have never once said before that I was being misrepresented
:/
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Before this moment, I do not understand why you do not understand that...
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 280, WhiteLight wrote:"I will not be making a long post that explain all of our reads in details. I am getting horrible flashbacks of once doing that for Titus only to have her laugh in my face then lynch me, only to have her win as scum. I would prefer, if we must go through them all that we do it one by one. Who first then?"

~Suz
mebbe the 2 that ss pointed out, that I echoed and then I asked for further insight into them
whew!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 pm

*gale in should be fake, stupid autocorrect
In post 278, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 275, Something_Smart wrote:@mollie: I wasn't reading too closely into their posts and kind of liked their reaction to my gale selfhammer. Their posting has gotten progressively worse. Same thing that happened in Freedom's Call: I townread them early but eventually came around on them when they really scummed it up.
okay so if you think this is their scum meta why aren't you trying to seel me on the lynch by voting them?
It's too early for a lynch. There's no need to rush it along. I've found that sometimes not using your vote can be as powerful as using it.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 282, WhiteLight wrote:Before this moment, I do not understand why you do not understand that...
Honestly, if you are going to misunderstand something, at least do the decency of quoting the entire sentence:
In post 277, WhiteLight wrote:I have never once said before that I was being misrepresented
but
you read that entire post wrong and rolled on your feelings about what whitelight might do.
I explained that I had said it, notice the but.

p-edit, will do Mollie
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 284, Something_Smart wrote:*gale in should be fake, stupid autocorrect
In post 278, pirate mollie wrote:
It's too early for a lynch. There's no need to rush it along. I've found that sometimes not using your vote can be as powerful as using it.
yeah no

VOTE: whitelight
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Do you ever just want to throw your hands up in frustration?

~Suz
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:51 pm

yep, all the time.

VOTE: WhiteLight

What's on your mind?
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Can you just vote the scum instead of us?

~Bee
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Java is obviously scum he claimed a blatantly scum role and somehow we are scum for coming to that conclusion. It is honestly just so many levels of bad reads that i can't wrap my head around.

We where going to lynch scum he claimed a scum role and for reason that makes him town.

~Bee
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Let's do the reads then. At least we will have some legacy for people to vote by.

Maverick.

This one is easy. He has few posts. post 169 and post 174. These show his understanding of the game and how he views. I believe they come from a very townie mindset. They are not posted in any part of the topic to suggest they are mere echoes. Therefore, I find him quite townie for the time being.

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

The second one you asked for is Cakez. Since no one else has even kind of offered opinions on him, I fail to see why having one is suddenly our fault. Or apparently it is opposite your opinion on them since we put them at null-scum.

SirCakez:

I do not know what more i can simply tell you about it. Post 26 and 38 are just filler. Post 105 adds little to the game and isolations 15-18 are all meta motivated. There is not much really to say. It is not a terrible complicated read."

~Suz
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

:neutral:

I offered an opinion on cake boy.
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 288, Something_Smart wrote:What's on your mind?
What to hear the truth? I thought it would be fun to play a hydra. It would be interesting to share ideas with another. Beeboy is nice and funny, he offered and I said yes. But every fucking game with him has been everyone rally on Suzune and beeboy. They do not use beeboy's usual voice. Suzune is too defensive. Or whatever.

I have not lied, not bend the truth, not compromised my reads or my stance, tried to lay out the facts and the information. However, everyone fails to read it and instead relies on meta. You are right last time we were scum and even in death I did not understand why we died. Why would I not want to throw my hands up in the air since you want to use that game to lynch us.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

^Sorry for not signing it, that was Suzune
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

I feel guilty for losing my temper. My apologizes it is unprofessional.

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Mollie considering what you said about me when I read you as scum because you where playing differently on a hydra I am surprised at what you are doing here. At least I am posting this game.

~Bee
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

[quote="In post 294, WhiteLight"]fails to read it and instead relies on meta./quote]

:neutral:

I don't think that I am the 1 who is failing to read here.

I gave a read on cake boy.

and I am not using meta I am using this game and pointing out how there is a distinct lack an organic spelled out progression of your readslist.

ty for the elaboration on mav. not seeing it with cake boy.

if you are getting called out for defensiveness a lot then mebbe you might want to try a different approach. or you can stick with the 1 you have and brazen it out.

I personally get the feeling you aren't reading my posts. the engagement from you both is very surface and I have said this like 19 billion times. I like the progression on the mav read tho, but I need a comparison so that I can rule out you grooming him for endgame.

I am scumhunting you! its how I play the game. if I like your responses I will unvote.
whew!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

I am sorry, I have no way to give you deeper scum reads. If I tell you how I can tell based on feeling or tone it will be disregarded. Therefore, I have nothing else interesting to tell you. Beeboy and I have combined reads and opinions. Therefore, his reads and mine are united. Please continue your hunt. I apologize that I cannot give you what you asking for.

~Suz

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”