zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 am

Post by zakk »

In post 377, Nahdia wrote:I was not kidding. Bait is town through and through and the people who are pushing super hard on him as having scumclaimed are probably scum trying to get an easy mislynch off.
i would ask what you think of this now

but you are dead

so anyone else... got any thoughts on who on my wagon was scum?
permanently retired

see here for more info
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Suzune, Shiro, TTH those are my order of preferences right now.

Will post a better case when not sneaking on my phone.

I want Suzune for a couple of reasons:
1) I strongly suspect Suzune lying when they said they were human. Post 103 tries to frame Varsoon a little bit but mainly Beeboy. Remember if you can't kill it lynch it. 103 makes sense for a Turian or a Salarian not a human. 1613 eliminates Turians as they said Turians are their ally implying they are not Turian. If anyone believes Suzune is Asari they are smoking something. This leaves human or scum. However a human has no reason to care about a "reverse miller". In fact that post interaction with Elsa And Anna knowing now they are Salarian. A reverse Miller is a pretty out there theory. With the Turians dying left and right this points an FoS at Varsoon. If Suzune flips Salarian, look at Varsoon.

Now if Suzune flips Krogan then we have an interesting case of DGB likely being Salarian for their bad push on me.

Gotta run more tonight.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 3009, Party Boat wrote:buuut literally everything he's posted so far is garbage
Really?
Fine, I'll concede that I'm using my role as a crutch and limiting my commentary but there's a good chunk of people who are either outright lurking or are posting a ton without actually saying much of anything (DGB, FA_Q2, killthestory, and Shiro all come to mind). Mod confirmed information is as good as any to work off of. Whoever the mod messenger is was trying to discredit Varsoon, but wasn't going after DGB who he supposedly had a "Not Turian" result on. Faking a result he knew was true would boost his credibility would make sense either to get Varsoon lynched or to help him when he ultimately revealed, which I suspect won't be happening now. So how could he know if DGB wasn't Turian? He's scum with DGB.

Taking away the dwlee stuff, there's not much in DGB's ISO besides a lot of things that go nowhere. The zakk scumread went nowhere, the Spiffeh slot scumread went nowhere.
In post 2667, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2664, Cake Effect wrote:Any neighborizers at this point are probably non-Human at the least.

-both SC
That's what I'm saying. Shall I name the neighborizer?
This ended up going nowhere.

Bonus: The Elsa and Anna kill makes sense from her () if she were aiming for a cross-kill.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3078, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 3009, Party Boat wrote:buuut literally everything he's posted so far is garbage
Really?
Fine, I'll concede that I'm using my role as a crutch and limiting my commentary but there's a good chunk of people who are either outright lurking or are posting a ton without actually saying much of anything (DGB, FA_Q2, killthestory, and Shiro all come to mind). Mod confirmed information is as good as any to work off of. Whoever the mod messenger is was trying to discredit Varsoon, but wasn't going after DGB who he supposedly had a "Not Turian" result on. Faking a result he knew was true would boost his credibility would make sense either to get Varsoon lynched or to help him when he ultimately revealed, which I suspect won't be happening now. So how could he know if DGB wasn't Turian? He's scum with DGB.

Taking away the dwlee stuff, there's not much in DGB's ISO besides a lot of things that go nowhere. The zakk scumread went nowhere, the Spiffeh slot scumread went nowhere.
In post 2667, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2664, Cake Effect wrote:Any neighborizers at this point are probably non-Human at the least.

-both SC
That's what I'm saying. Shall I name the neighborizer?
This ended up going nowhere.

Bonus: The Elsa and Anna kill makes sense from her () if she were aiming for a cross-kill.
Uh huh sure yes yes that sure is words that's very nice

go read over eeeeverything that happened day 3 and come back. Everything that you're saying about the messenger is pretty much confirmed to be completely not true. then try really, really hard to make a post that doesn't scream lazy scum. maybe you'll even succeed, who knows????
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:39 am

Post by beeboy »

I heard rumors the mod mailer was really good looking thought despite him/her claiming false guilties on Varsoon.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:40 am

Post by beeboy »

though*
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:49 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3078, TellTaleHeart wrote:This ended up going nowhere.
That's because at the time the mod wrote that another neighborizer had been killed, turkey!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 2946, beeboy wrote:Like guys town Suzune is an unorthodox thinker that has a unique perspective towards the games and has reads that make you go "what is this read" this Suzune is just incredibly opportunistic and disappointing and is the same one I saw in borderlands mafia. Sheep me please.
Your need to lynch me knows no bounds. You are just upset that we did not end up paired together or something ~
In post 2951, duppin wrote:If you need help with reads, I can help you.

duppin is town.
This is actually something I am not behind. Thanks though for saying, but I tend to disagree some.
In post 2958, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2919, Suzune wrote:Page 111 on the case of Shiro-
My first reaction is to go scum even before she did the kill lynch thing. I feel like kill is used to little in this game that it hardly makes sense to having appeared in it at all, so honestly it does not look like a simple townie mistake because it would almost never come up in a game unless you were mafia. Her point about killing an Asari is interesting though as town can only win with either the Asari or that faction that Varsoon is, however, town is not in a position right now that it faces threat from either faction because of the combination of mutual enemies in existence. Therefore, that opinion is forward and strikes me as odd or someone being against the Asari. Shiro with all the factions still on the board you are correct in saying the loss of majority will tip the scales, but rather it is not the loss of majority that will cause the demise of the town but the loss of another faction first. I can see some reasoning to lessening the power of the Asari but I do not think that should be the focus at this point because they remain our ally for the time being. However, I find your perspective interesting and very good gameplay thoughts are put into it, using the as the understanding for your original post. At this point I am not sure I would be willing to lynch Shiro. When I started today I was sure it would end there, now I am less certain.

The pros are that she has thought out the game and made an interesting theory.
The obvious con is she just told people how to win...

Skybird: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p7977868 Honestly, this post feels like the setup you were hoping for. It kind of does not make sense because she laid out her opinion earlier on. This just feels like an attempt to rekindle the wagon.

Goodness, what is going on with Zakk today. He is all over the place and not in a good way. I'm not liking the creeping scummy vibes I am getting from his posting...
Explain. His recent posting has been rather human even if some of it is wrong.
I assume you are talking about Zakk. I know no one thinks like this but let me try to clue you in to how i am looking at the game. Zakk tends to be in the opportunistic. When there are things going on his posting appears very towny because he never has an opposing opinion. It makes sense to him and he rolls with it. However, when there is no major hype his posting looks lazy and just blah. Socially speaking, the posting lands in the safe zone a lot. Safe to have an opinion there, safe to ask a question here, even when it is not needed. This flags them for me because they come across as filler or just misplaced agreement.
In post 2965, MathBlade wrote:Suzune eh? Seems like you have a killer instinct and our reads are similar. I am scum reading Suzune as well and after Suzune's waffle of thinking Shiro is scum but not voting him they could be scum together. Why should I sheep you away from a scum claim? Reasons are awesome.
Wait what did not not do that I am getting blamed for doing. You are correct in thinking that I wanted to lynch Shiro when I started my read. But by the time I got to the end I was less sure, that is why I left a pro and con at the bottom. I honestly, was not a very good townie this game, went with my gut and did something not helpful...so I feel a tad guilty about that.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 2988, beeboy wrote:Although she was right that I was backstabby as fuck towards Varsoon her pushing the narrative that I can't be trusted would only push me and unclaimed Asari to go for a scum victory. Like creating incredibly unneeded tension is incredibly scummy.
It was unneed, it is valuable. If the town kills that other geth, we stand to lose. Therefore, having allies is most important, since you sell your vote too much, you are not trustworthy.
In post 3039, beeboy wrote:If that vanity wagon is Suzune I would bet all my pride as a mafia player that I am right she is scum.
i would bet a lot of my pride as a mafia player that your ability to read me is terrible.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 am

Post by beeboy »

I am noting your bad attempts at discrediting me.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by beeboy »

Also when have I ever sold my vote?
I don't understand you right now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Suzune »

Nah, the first one is not discredit it is true. I have explained it before.

The second, is just a comment in return to your comment. I would not bet all my pride because I am sure you will be very good at it one day soon and then i will have to change my whole game :)

p-edit, you agreed to help and work with Varsoon regardless of his alignment. Even though town cannot win with both Varsoon and you. Therefore, your quick roll suggests you would equally quickly roll on the town too. That is what I mean.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 am

Post by beeboy »

Pretty sure I claimed a guilty on someone who heavily implied they could win with me. >_> I thought that would show my loyalty to the town but what ever I guess not.

Also I was pushing you far before the Cakez shenanigans so ya that is just a bad discredit.
It's unfortunate your scum game was going so well until I pointed out your blatant opportunism to the town :/
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Suzune »

If it makes you feel better to keep saying I am scum, you are welcome to it. (I feel like I have said this to you before...)
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 3083, Suzune wrote: I honestly, was not a... ...townie this game,
You said it for me ;)
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 3090, beeboy wrote:
In post 3083, Suzune wrote: I honestly, was not a... ...townie this game,
You said it for me ;)
Comment on whole sentences. That line is important, do not chop it up like that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3074, beeboy wrote:TTH isn't an Asari I don't think as she represented that early on when she trusted your claim but not mine.
But meh Suzune is optimal as she clearly isn't an Asari as well ^_^
We can both check Suzune tonight. If we mutually don't get same-faction on her, we can throw her into the sun.

Also, Mathblade, if you're going to try to lead the town and act like you're conf-town, maybe display some better judgment?
Because every time you insist I'm not Turian despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise, I die a little inside.
Every time I read a Mathblade post, I'm like:

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: TTH

Varsoon is the trauma Suzune is causing me how you felt when I black mailed you?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If you feel like putting a boot down Suzune's metaphorical throat, yes.
Pic related:
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by beeboy »

I am not going to target Suzune as a fyi as I doubt she is an Asari and if she is one I :oops: I just respect the fact you want to check her.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3068, curiouskarmadog wrote:I will join the tth wagon if needed, but would greatly prefer killthestory or Shiro lynches
I keep going back and forth on KTS. A lot of his posts are trolling/filler/useless. But when when I read his ISO, he did have some good posts. For now I have him as more town than scum but he is a player I am keeping my eye on though.

p-edit: Beeboy, I don't understand you not being willing to target Suzune. At some point you will need to figure out where she stands.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

She is a claimed human that says I am a back stabbing and untrustworthy.
Like at that point if she really is an Asari I wouldn't even be mad because she is doing a terrible job sending me signals.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Varsoon --- I am not insisting you are not Turian. I am saying if Suzune flips Salarian you would deserve a look.

I am pretty sure if you are Turian I can guess your partner which is rather hilarious.

We should be lynching Suzune. FYI it isn't Suzune Varsoon so why the hesitation on lynching her?

@Suzune -- Going to ignore 3077? Boo
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3097, beeboy wrote:She is a claimed human that says I am a back stabbing and untrustworthy.
Like at that point if she really is an Asari I wouldn't even be mad because she is doing a terrible job sending me signals.
Beeboy - really would like the random reads question answered I asked you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”