New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

4 scum in a 21 seems so small unless scum is superpowerful. I'd say 5 or 6 seems more resonable. I basically have a guilty on Slandaar but we don't have to quick lynch him but this day ending in anything other than a Slan lynch is a failure.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2900, Nero Cain wrote:4 scum in a 21 seems so small unless scum is superpowerful. I'd say 5 or 6 seems more resonable. I basically have a guilty on Slandaar but we don't have to quick lynch him but this day ending in anything other than a Slan lynch is a failure.
Alright man, it's not like scum wouldn't know if this were MyLo or not and would be pushing hard on a mislynch, any mislynch, that they could.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing Slan is not a mislynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Man, you really convinced me there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like who do you even think is scum? 'Cause it seems like you are town reading everyone but me. Even if you believe that I was scum there are still going to be aleast 2 other scum. Given that we have 2 factions, even if you believed that I'm scum and I was pushing a mislynch the game still wouldn't be over so....what the hell? Are you just that thick headed? Are you really some sort of limited sk? Idk man, your play is pretty awful.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Thanks for calling my play awful and thick headed, but yet still not actively defending yourself rather than just flailing and using ad hominem.

Also, I have more scumreads than just you. That's why I said only 4 people were acceptable votes, reinstating that Fire became stronger town. 3 potential votes, 3 potential scum roles, no more than that else we'd have already lost.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's nothing to "defend". As far as I know your sole reason for thinking that I'm scum is 'cause my reads are "awful". Yes I know that you are also saying something about KAAG didn't vote scum or some silly interactions or something but thats not really something I can defend.

I like your use of playing the victim card here to dodge the question. I mean you do realize that YOU are calling my reads/play awful but when I do you throw a hissy fit?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'm throwing a hissy fit lol?

Anyway, did you blatantly ignore the part about associations? That's what I'm going on about with two scum dead and a lot of confirmed town as far as alive and dead players go.

Sweet dreams are made of memes
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven memes
Everybodies looking for some meme
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The reason the "reads" disscusion is important is 'cause this seems like mindless retoric and not something backed up by any substance.

Like you are hard town reading Performer, Rach and SS right? And I guess Slan. And you JUST got done saying that "Fire became strong town"

So that leaves me and Hebi. So you think its a 4/17 setup? Not impossible I guess but that last scum has t be really powerful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2906, Nero Cain wrote:some silly
interactions
or something but thats not really something I can defend
In post 2907, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, did you blatantly ignore the part about associations?
A+ reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2905, Killthestory wrote:That's why I said only 4 people were acceptable votes,
Who are the other 3?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Was Slandaar, who I'm still not fully sure about, Fire, and Hebi.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So....your 4 "acceptable" votes are 3 of the same ppl I'm scum reading...so how are my reads awful?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Because Fire is now stronger town, and I like Slandaar as town. You're not pushing Hebi as scum which is fairly strong scum for me at the moment. Therefore, potential scum team setup.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like as it stands we have a flipped Mafia Goon and a Mafia Ascetic and we have an unaccouted kill so thats either an sk or a second team. Like what do you think the set up is right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And I should push Hebi over confirmed scum why?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Because Hebi is more confirmed scum than Slandaar is
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Killthestory »

How is Slandaar confirmed town?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Scum*, apologies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he just is, that's all I want to say for the time being. I am not asking you to switch your vote or anything but he's confirmed scum hence I am voting him over Hebi.

Anyways what do you think the setup is...or maybe what are some of your set up beliefs 'cause the flipped scum power seems really light and your argument that there are only two scum left is worrisome.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I said there was potential for three scum, but anything more would have resulted in a loss for us already.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So where do you think that extra night 3 shot came from?

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Don't know, don't really care. Just lookin' for scum.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Perf

I am going based on the fact we have 8 players prob 1 more maf plus 1 sk. Which would lead to 6 more townies. At least that is my reasoning? How are you coming up with MYLO?

BTW if it is MYLO shouldn't we NL based on our only getting one NK at night lately? I am concerned that if we mass claim it will out the last of our PRs and we are already sucking because we had useless people in a tracker slot uggh. If you show me good reasoning that this really is MYLO, then I will happily support your mass claim and I will claim.

NERO chill dude, Kill is town he claimed 2 shot vig, and now is basically a VT. and is unCCed.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”