Micro 620: Anything uPick (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Florestan »

I spent 5 minutes trying to realize why you ranger vote pertained to my post, I might need to wake up a bit more sorry.
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Creature »

In post 525, Florestan wrote:I spent 5 minutes trying to realize why you ranger vote
...and you didn't realise the notification above.
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Florestan »

No I got it...
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Creature »

In post 455, Something_Smart wrote:
Shadow_step died Night 1. he was
Johnny Blaze, the Ghost Rider
, Town Evil Detector.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Shadow_step, to Micro 620: Anything uPick!

You are
, Town Evil Detector.

Johnny Blaze is a character from the comic series Ghost Rider. A stunt motorcyclist whose father died when he was young. When his adopted father (whom he considered to be his real father) developed cancer, he turned in desperation to a spell that would supposedly summon Satan. In fact, it summoned the demon Mephisto, who agreed to cure his father's cancer in exchange for his soul. His father's cancer was cured but he then died in a motorcycle crash, angering Johnny Blaze, who attempted to nullify the agreement. His soul was saved by his adoptive sister Roxanne declaring her love for him, but Mephisto managed to bond him with the demon Zarathos, transforming him into a Ghost Rider and forcing him to combat evil spirits and return them to Hell. He also uses his powers to save innocent people in distress.

Evil Detector: Each night you may target one player (not yourself). You will learn if you transform into the Ghost Rider. This will happen if your target is targeted by a scum-aligned ability or if you are targeted by a scum-aligned ability. If your action fails (for instance, if you are roleblocked), then you will only be told that you did not transform.

You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.

The game thread is here.
In post 456, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.0
Not voting (7)- Ranger, Creature, Florestan, Yume, Frozen Angel, Apricity, KuroiXHF

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

(expired on 2016-07-06 15:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
In post 457, Creature wrote:Currently leaning on:

VOTE: Ranger

(Ranger is hated, so it takes 3 votes to lynch her)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Florestan
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Florestan »

no I got it, shadow is dead so we don't need to lynch him anymore, fineshotviggoodjobthereshameitwasn'tscumittotallycould'vebeennofaultofyoursthatitwasn'tbutIshouldprobablystopdoingthisthen

Anyway, why is Kuroi town

also ftr I do have a post restriction, its just that I didn't get to use it yesterday.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Creature »

but it's so weird you noticed my post () but didn't notice me discussing about Shadow's kill, it looks like you were caught trying to townslip or actually nitpicking my posts.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Apricity »

Flor, can you please calm down/wake up and then list your reads atm? Why did you vote Kuroi?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Creature »

If you can read her that's great.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Creature »

(ignore that)
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Florestan »

UNVOTE: Apparently my memory of this game is off already so I'll reread.

Apricity
In post 43, Apricity wrote:Well, currently I'm the only one actually trying to accomplish something here. If you've got a better suggestion I'm all ears.
This is giving yourself way to much credit
In post 84, Apricity wrote:Creature, on what basis do you want him pushed?
Decent questions though early game, not really alignment indicative though from what I know of Apricity.
In post 102, Apricity wrote:I think the second quote means that they have to do that as part of their role.
I do think that the role speccing stuff that Apricity did and the way she reacted to my shenanigins were really towny. No trying to push some fake slip thing, just genuinely trying to understand what happened.
In post 139, Apricity wrote:No, don't shoot him. I'm not sure a play like that would come from scum.
This is also really towny.
In post 190, Apricity wrote:What kind of salad doesn't have vegetables?

FA
Creature
--------
Yume
Kuroi
--------
Flor
--------
House
Ranger
Shadow

I'm still not sure about the placement of the last three.
Okay, so my point, which I think you missed, still isn't explained which is given that all of your posts have been 'Flore this and Flore that' where did all of the other reads come from. I agree with all of them except Kuroi.
In post 368, Apricity wrote:
In post 206, Florestan wrote:
In post 190, Apricity wrote:What kind of salad doesn't have vegetables?

FA
Creature
--------
Yume
Kuroi
--------
Flor
--------
House
Ranger
Shadow

I'm still not sure about the placement of the last three.
Weren't you scumreading me for my thing? I don't like that you've focused me and then I'm basically just null while you seem to have actual reads that have developed that haven't been explained at all.
I wasn't scumreading you. I was mainly confused, and what little you had said wasn't enough to make me think you were town or scum.
Okay but you should have explained your other reads, at some point in the game.
In post 206, Florestan wrote:
In post 196, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Town:
Lean Town: Florestan, Yume, Apricity, Shadow Step (Stronger Town >>>>> Weaker Town gradient.)
Null/Unsorted/No Opinion At This Time: Ranger, Creature, Frozen Angel
Lean Scum: House
Strong Scum:

I don't like this read list because I have way too many lean towns and null/unsorteds and not enough lean scum.

It should be more diversified later.
God this is worse, why am I town? I've just RVSed. Unless you are capable of the best RVS reads known to man I don't get how I'm your strongest town read, that's insane. Like there have been some towny players (FA comes to mind, only player to try to do something overt to get reads, really transparent), and yet my RVS is super towny?
I like this question; hopefully Kuroi answers it.

All in all a solid lean town. Apricity has a really really good scum game so I'm not willing to put her into my auto circle but I'm decently sure this is town.

Don't use the mod color... hope you like green.
Last edited by Something_Smart on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Apricity »

If you've been reading my posts then I think most of my reads have been explained or at least implied. I can go find the specific posts later, but you can just ISO me.
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Florestan »

Creature
In post 74, Creature wrote:Ranger vs Frozen Angel looks TvT btw
Why didn't you unvote here then?
In post 104, Creature wrote:lmao we've done almost nothing.

I can't form a townblock if this is all we're having.
This feels a little awkward to me, it just feels fake I'm not sure why.
In post 153, Creature wrote:Apricity's rage didn't feel fake to me, his sequence of posts after the intents seemed towny.
Pretty fair point
In post 158, Creature wrote:Townreading: Apricity, Frozen Angel, KuroiXHF, Ranger, Yume (kinda)

I guess that leaves Florestan, House and Shadow_Step
I don't believe you could have come up with this big of a towncircle, Ranger and Kuroi are really weird, Ranger hasn't done much and Kuroi is pretty scummy. I will have to reread him though but the townreads on him make no sense to me.
In post 165, Creature wrote:
In post 162, Apricity wrote:Creature, why Ranger? That's the only one of your townreads I have an issue with.
Her discussion with FA kinda seemed towny, but I am paranoid.
How so? Also what is all of this paranoia stuff, unless you were actually lock clearing her just from that conversation which is insane.
In post 178, Creature wrote:Btw, the order of my reads (from stronger to weaker) are:
KuroiXHF
Frozen Angel
Apricity
Yume
Ranger
In post 460, Creature wrote:In that case:

UNVOTE: Ranger
meh, I don't like the way that you kind of setup the Ranger vote, but then the unvote killed any pressure. This voting sequence of voting, unvoting, revoting and then moving to me doesn't make sense to me but I'm not super sure why scum would do it either.
In post 476, Creature wrote:You (Apricity) and Kuroi are still my pretty strong townreads.

I stopped townreading Frozen so much over the night, but now I am curious on her claim.

Yume quite pinged newbtown, but I am now getting paranoid.

I don't like how Florestan faked a post restriction, but the few posts he made seemed to have scum hunting.

Ranger is kind of a nullread, but if Shadow was a mafia nightkill, it'd point her as the mafia.
This post is still pretty bad. Ranger was a townread yesterday, I clearly indicated that I had a post restriction but it wasn't what I was doing, Yume and Frozen are still pretty obv town and this paranoia/read change needs to be explained.
In post 528, Creature wrote:
In post 455, Something_Smart wrote:
Shadow_step died Night 1. he was
, Town Evil Detector.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Shadow_step, to Micro 620: Anything uPick!

You are
, Town Evil Detector.

Johnny Blaze is a character from the comic series Ghost Rider. A stunt motorcyclist whose father died when he was young. When his adopted father (whom he considered to be his real father) developed cancer, he turned in desperation to a spell that would supposedly summon Satan. In fact, it summoned the demon Mephisto, who agreed to cure his father's cancer in exchange for his soul. His father's cancer was cured but he then died in a motorcycle crash, angering Johnny Blaze, who attempted to nullify the agreement. His soul was saved by his adoptive sister Roxanne declaring her love for him, but Mephisto managed to bond him with the demon Zarathos, transforming him into a Ghost Rider and forcing him to combat evil spirits and return them to Hell. He also uses his powers to save innocent people in distress.

Evil Detector: Each night you may target one player (not yourself). You will learn if you transform into the Ghost Rider. This will happen if your target is targeted by a scum-aligned ability or if you are targeted by a scum-aligned ability. If your action fails (for instance, if you are roleblocked), then you will only be told that you did not transform.

You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.

The game thread is here.
In post 456, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.0
Not voting (7)- Ranger, Creature, Florestan, Yume, Frozen Angel, Apricity, KuroiXHF

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

(expired on 2016-07-06 15:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
In post 457, Creature wrote:Currently leaning on:

(Ranger is hated, so it takes 3 votes to lynch her)
This might just be me but I think that you made this a bigger deal and quoted everything kinda melodramatically. It was a vig shot so all it was a 'not vig' shot unless you think FA is lying that is was a vig shot?
In post 531, Creature wrote:but it's so weird you noticed my post () but didn't notice me discussing about Shadow's kill, it looks like you were caught trying to townslip or actually nitpicking my posts.
Why is nitpicking your posts scummy?

meh, less towny than I remember null maybe even null-scum. He has a lot of awkward moments.
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Florestan »

In post 536, Apricity wrote:If you've been reading my posts then I think most of my reads have been explained or at least implied. I can go find the specific posts later, but you can just ISO me.
Obviously I did just ISO you and couldn't find them, either quoting them or retyping them would be great thanks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 530, Florestan wrote:no I got it, shadow is dead so we don't need to lynch him anymore, fineshotviggoodjobthereshameitwasn'tscumittotallycould'vebeennofaultofyoursthatitwasn'tbutIshouldprobablystopdoingthisthen

Anyway, why is Kuroi town

also ftr I do have a post restriction, its just that I didn't get to use it yesterday.
Why am I scum? You've only analyzed like two people so process of elimination is a poor choice.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 496, Creature wrote:Still think Yume is town because of her early crumb.
I can confirm that Yume lied about a function about her role but she is probably town for it.

your reads are pretty meh and seems back tracky
In post 499, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Creature

I changed my mind. I'm voting the scummiest person now. I'll probably keep this on unless someone scummier pops up or he's dead.
I can see your creature vote basis. do you have other scum reads too?
In post 508, Creature wrote:ffs

yeah backtrack as fuck

VOTE: creature

its just its flailing more than pushing.
In post 489, Creature wrote:I was thinking about that.
In post 511, Creature wrote:I am thinking it's Florestan or Frozen Angel.
In post 520, Ranger wrote:
Creature wrote:(Ranger is hated, so it takes 3 votes to lynch her)
Actually, I'm not hated today. My condition isn't in play right now.

That being said, if Shadow_step was a vig kill...I may be able to shed some light on some things. I'm asking the mod now.
clarify ?
In post 524, Creature wrote:
In post 522, Florestan wrote:However I think today likely is always between Kuroi and Shadowstep
Did you even read the Day 2 opening post?
does this making him scum? not reading the opening post?

That being said, if Shadow_step was a vig kill...I may be able to shed some light on some things. I'm asking the mod now.
In post 529, Creature wrote:VOTE: Florestan
yeah seems like scum voting

I'm happy with this vote as it stands.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 540, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 499, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Creature

I changed my mind. I'm voting the scummiest person now. I'll probably keep this on unless someone scummier pops up or he's dead.
I can see your creature vote basis. do you have other scum reads too?
I'm not so excited about Yume or you, but it's more of from a process of elimination.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok I was thinking about this and I think I need to out this.

I have a neighbourhood with Yume which started today. she is a neighborizer and she claimed she lied about it becuase she wanted to live to make that neighbourhood with me as she is really missing me - which is true and I'm missing her to. but I'm paranoid that House was somehow right about her role (at some aspects) and she is planning to kill me the one who she is in neighbourhood with -as she already crumbed backstabbing her friend.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Don't hate me Yume. I needed to out this info becuase it was eating me from inside.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay - now I definitely believe that you're not town more than I believe you're town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Yume is a dear friend of mine and it makes sense for her to make that neighbourhood with me becuase of she is missing me , as I'm missing her too.

Its really scary after how she crumbed in day 1 though which I wanted to out this info.

and what is concerning you?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wait, Yume claimed vigilante. Are we really supposed to believe she's a vigilante AND a neighborizer?

And you claimed without any sort of pressure on you. I don't believe it's town-motivated at all.

I'm a lot more solidified in my reads now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 529, Creature wrote:VOTE: Florestan
You will probably understand what I mean if you know whose alt is she.

pedit : I didn't claim anything about myself. I just shared that I have a neighbourhood with someone started from start of day 2.

and the info about a vig is not related to this whole Yume thing.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

wtf :|

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Spoiler:
In post 16, Yume wrote:You were planning to betray me, weren't you? You're a liar. *flails a big stick around* Don't try to act all friendly now, liar. If you try anything on me, I'll kill you, liar. I only trust one person and it ain't you. D:

(disclaimer: I don't mean any of the above, just a little roleplay in character)
In post 134, Yume wrote:Want me to shoot him? I can do that, y'know?
In post 146, Yume wrote:But.....I need someone to shoot. It's incorporated into my flavor.... D:
In post 150, Yume wrote:Like I said, it's incorporated into my flavor. Something about how I am a loner, so if someone approaches me, I have to shoot them if they won't get along with me.

Not a vig at all, right?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”