New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 719, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 671, Zachstralkita wrote:What point does it serve AGar to " forget" about Titus' scumgame? Sounds like bullshit.
Actually legit I am maybe a little worried about AGar.

I played with him before, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember if he felt this disconnected before.
I'm on my phone but let me reiterate

I MOVED FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO FUCKING FLORIDA.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 897, Wake1 wrote:
In post 810, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 808, Zachstralkita wrote:Was that a serious mason claim...
Unfortunately. I obviously wasn't going to let her get lynched
but whatever
now
If you and Titus truly were Masons you wouldn't allow her to be lynched under any circumstances.
Is this seriously how you're reading this post?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 855, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 854, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 851, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 849, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying I would know if Titus was faking or buddying up to me, or at least wouldn't townread her right away but it's whatever

Why are you saying this as if it's a concern or ever was if Titus is your mason partner?

Because I'm explaining my meaning to Wake? What are your thoughts on Wake's recent actions

He's trying to find shit out. I kinda like it.
THANK YOU.

:lol:
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by implosion »

Like, I'm willing to believe that you read that post and interpreted it that way, but when you saw that a claimed mason was claiming not to care if their partner was lynched, was your first instinct really "this confirms that they're not really masons" rather than "hm, I bet I misread that"?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

AGar wrote:
In post 719, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 671, Zachstralkita wrote:What point does it serve AGar to " forget" about Titus' scumgame? Sounds like bullshit.
Actually legit I am maybe a little worried about AGar.

I played with him before, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember if he felt this disconnected before.
I'm on my phone but let me reiterate

I MOVED FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO FUCKING FLORIDA.
Ayy.. It fucking sucks here I'm sorry
implosion wrote:
Wake wrote:Third, no one is confirmed unless by the game moderator.
The fact that they are not
technically
moderator-confirmed or that it is technically possible that they are gambiting is, in fact, not a reason to have either of them in the lynch pool today at all.
You, my friend however have just got yourself a rubber ducky and swimming trunks.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 903, implosion wrote:Like, I'm willing to believe that you read that post and interpreted it that way, but when you saw that a claimed mason was claiming not to care if their partner was lynched, was your first instinct really "this confirms that they're not really masons" rather than "hm, I bet I misread that"?

It was clearly a mistake in reading as he has (apparently) done before, you don't have to draw more attention to yourself.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 903, implosion wrote:Like, I'm willing to believe that you read that post and interpreted it that way, but when you saw that a claimed mason was claiming not to care if their partner was lynched, was your first instinct really "this confirms that they're not really masons" rather than "hm, I bet I misread that"?
False.

I question why a claimed Mason would be like 'whatever' if their partner got lynched.

Questioning something does not mean I automatically believe or disbelieve it. Certainty Day 1 is always unwise.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What I'd like to ascertain is whether or not Scum OR Town Titus is willing to fake-claim Mason to deceive Town.

If you know the answer Titus now would be a very good time to save me the trouble of searching.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wasn't "whatever" to Titus getting lynched though

Are you saying I'd be letting Titus get lynched if we're both mafia, anyway?

You're grasping at nothing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Implosion read timeline

Zach

Implosion pushes Zach early wanting him to be the "first wagon of the game" says that Zach is scummy but has no reasons. and surrounding are hostile to Zach questioning VLAs (which town shouldn't do anyway but the point here is Implosion is hostile to Zach. VOICE OF MOD: is a filler question. Zach is close to townreading Zach (doesn't say why). implosion says that Zach's response in is consistent with town being improperly wagoned. Again, no reason.

Titus

Implosion says that my behavior is how he'd expect town to react to Wake in . Again, this doesn't explain why. says that I don't have a good reason to do what I do without being town. agrees that what I'm doing is scumhunting. I'm a townread in , I'm still town, in a read wall. In Zach has completely forgotten why I'm a townread and votes me in . Later he says that his townreads are voting me. I've never heard of townreads causing amnesia to that degree considering I'm one of the closest players that he's given reasons for in this game. I'm suddenly town again based on a skim.

After I claim Masons, implosion suddenly doesn't like AGar's post on me, despite ignoring it the entire time.

This should get rope today. Then after him Sick of it. That's the only place where implosion doesn't mirror a popular opinion that I saw on my lookthrough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

AGar wrote:I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.
I would vote Titus off the strength of this, but that would require Dunn to be scum as well and I don't really see Dunn hard defending a scumbuddy like that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 758, Dunnstral wrote:He's an RC alt
WHAT THE ... *Slaps forehead*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 912, Almost50 wrote:
Negative sir this is a false statement
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 912, Almost50 wrote:

LMAO
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 906, AGar wrote:I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.
Really, that game you're describing. You know what I did, I totally played little miss angel peacemaker while Wake and Sakura had pissy fights onto whether or not to leash or lynch the SK, riling them up while looking like an angel to avoid the conflict. That's what you conveniently left out of your posting.

Second, if you were actually paying attention that game, claiming a dayvig in no way gives town control over a nightkill.

Third, you'd have to be exceptionally dumb to seriously think I'd fakeclaim mason day 1 as scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 911, Zachstralkita wrote:
AGar wrote:I have other thoughts, that require Internet and my laptop, not my phone and also sobriety. But! The one scum game I have with Titus (that I haven't "conveniently" forgotten, contrary to how she'd like you to see it), she claimed a fucking ridiculously modified vig role to save solely herself, at the expense of handing over control of our scumkill to the fucking TOWN some nights, even though it could have literally confirmed two mafia at any given point. Lynch the "mason". More tomorrow after Bright House hooks up my shit.
I would vote Titus off the strength of this, but that would require Dunn to be scum as well and I don't really see Dunn hard defending a scumbuddy like that.
One or both of them could be non-Mason Town.

Town has been known to fake-claim Mason status.

If they're Town but not Mason they're both still lying to us.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 916, Wake1 wrote:

ok well them fakeclaiming is bad in this position (see my sig image)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wouldn't fake claim, no worries

Zach don't respond to this
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 918, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't fake claim, no worries

Zach don't respond to this
Mandatory.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

[countdown]0.00[/countdown][/countdown]

Meanwhile: Vote on me for something that doesn't make sense

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunnstral wrote:[countdown]0.00[/countdown][/countdown]

Meanwhile: Vote on me for something that doesn't make sense

How much have you had to drink at this point
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 760, Dunnstral wrote:I want both varsoon and Mirhawk dead.
In post 761, Dunnstral wrote:Investigative roles on zach or Shannon
WHY are you messing up almost ALL my town reads??

I've got Lapsa, Zach, Mirhawk, Performer, Varsoon & Titus at "likely town" by now. I also have Agar, shannon, Transcend & Boem as town leans, and it seems to me you only town read Titus & Boem of that whole lot. What gives? Are you purposefully being silly or are you playing on a higher level that evades me??

Oh, welp..

UNVOTE: Dunn

This can't be scum. If he was part of a team they would have all bussed him by now. If he was 3P he doesn't ever need so much attention and for the wrong reasons too (his reads suck big time). I'm not touching that slot with a pole until I know exactly where he's going with all this weirdness.

VOTE: PeregrineV

You come back here and actually say something FGS.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 915, Titus wrote: Third,
you'd have to be exceptionally dumb
to seriously think I'd fakeclaim mason day 1 as scum.
Don't even.

I'm sure you and I in the past have tried ridiculous things that did pay off.

Nothing can be put past a skilled Scum player.

A skilled deceiver would want people to think he or she wouldn't/couldn't do something outrageous.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 923, Wake1 wrote:
In post 915, Titus wrote: Third,
you'd have to be exceptionally dumb
to seriously think I'd fakeclaim mason day 1 as scum.
Don't even.

I'm sure you and I in the past have tried ridiculous things that did pay off.

Nothing can be put past a skilled Scum player.

A skilled deceiver would want people to think he or she wouldn't/couldn't do something outrageous.
This is a strawman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”