Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Smithereens »

@LQ I think you're interpreting my scum hunt of players on your early wagon as if it's about you lol. Don't wanna burst your bubble or anything but I haven't been paying as much attention to you as you''re thinking... :\
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Current scumreads: LQ, House (whoever replaces him), Ranger, Jae (Ranger and Jae may or may not be on the same scumteam)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 701, pistachi0n wrote:Current scumreads: LQ, House (whoever replaces him), Ranger, Jae (Ranger and Jae may or may not be on the same scumteam)
You only have 4 scumreads when there's 6 scum. Why?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Ranger »

House wrote:Ranger, why are you such a threat to scum if you have no interest in a player's overall playstyle and habits?
Because first-hand experience usually makes for a very seriously powerful teacher, second-hand experience is...not entirely worthless, but means very little in the grander scheme of things.
JaeReed wrote:Errr my wiki has nothing? I'm new.
Jae proves themselves not to be the biggest possible Ranger fan ever with this, btw.
If Jae were, then--like me--Jae would update it usually on a daily (or at least weekly) basis!

<3
(Speaking of, I do need to update it, but I've been so busy that it's been on the backburner. Project for this weekend, after all my other duties are fulfilled, I suppose.)
I don't think ranger has the spare time to research other people's games.
Pretty much, yeah. I've sometimes had it, but don't right now. (And when I did, it didn't do me a lot of good anyway.)
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
DixC
DixC
Goon
DixC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:07 am

Post by DixC »

In post 702, JaeReed wrote:
In post 701, pistachi0n wrote:Current scumreads: LQ, House (whoever replaces him), Ranger, Jae (Ranger and Jae may or may not be on the same scumteam)
Do you need all 6? Or is this a deflection from your name being prominently placed in the list along side ranger (odd)? And the two most scummy-seeming folks in the game?

You know, Pistachi0n may be 0n to something...
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #1.10:

LicketyQuickety:
Ranger, pistachi0n, karnos (3)
hiplop:
Almost50, KuroiXHF (2)
DixC:
Not_Mafia, House (2)
JaeReed:
Kop (1)
karnos:
DixC (1)
Bellaphant:
Creature (1)
Charloux:
Bellaphant (1)
KuroiXHF:
hiplop (1)
House:
Chip Butty (1)
Smithereens:
LicketyQuickety (1)

Not Voting:
Charloux, JaeReed, Smithereens

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-06-30 18:20:00)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Rob14 »

Kop has been prodded.

Searching for replacements for Creature and House.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wait, why is Creature being replaced?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Rob14 »

He didn't pick up his prod. I've been searching for his replacement for a while, but I haven't had much luck. I'm calling in some favors now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: dix

4 days. let's have some consolidation
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Smithereens »

mm three wagons and none of them any good. :(
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Smithereens »

why can't we no-lynch?

If you all bandwagon onto a random for the sake of getting a lynch through you're not going to find anything informative about the flip lbh.. >.>
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Smithereens:

Because in this game we are 9 vs 6 and the 6 are divided into two teams, so we're likely to lose 2 townies at night, and that is if the vig doesn't shoot. If the do though, it could be either 7-5 or 6-6 at the start of tomorrow (unless scum cross kill, which I'm not going to count on on N1). So anyway, just to keep it simple: NL = 7 T vs 6 S tomorrow.

Yes, yes it's theory, and yes we could mislynch anyway, but I'm still leaning towards a lynch bc I can't come up with a GOOD reason not to (unlike in some other games before where a NL would give the town advantage OR extra info).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by hiplop »

I've read up

VOTE: jae

this is scum.
third best scummer of all time
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 704, DixC wrote:
In post 702, JaeReed wrote:
Do you need all 6? Or is this a deflection from your name being prominently placed in the list along side ranger (odd)? And the two most scummy-seeming folks in the game?

You know, Pistachi0n may be 0n to something...
I have no idea what you're getting at here, to be honest.

The reason having only 4 is a flag is because there are more than 3 scum. Guess who only needs to search out one scum team? Yup, scum.

That said, I think it was Fire and Ice where someone got pushed for having only enough scum reads for one scum team and he ended up being town, I think. So I'm not really sure what to make of it in the end. I was more interested in the answer than the event, but nice discredit so she doesn't feel under any pressure to answer.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 713, hiplop wrote:I've read up

this is scum.
I'm pretty sure you were already voting me.

Still not scum. If you're trying to meta read me off a newbie game then I recommend you stop and go look at C9++ because this is not a newbie game. Those are much easier. This is my open play. Learn it before you go the lazy route, at least.

You're still doing jack sweet shit by the way and it's pissing me off.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 709, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: dix

Seems like a good place to go, I think.

What I'm not liking here is a lot of slips. I don't know why people are letting them go. "pretending to be mafia" indicating that he's mafia and knows the other person isn't. 642 "I know what indirectly begging the seer to check you looks like" also is very pointed in him thinking that if someone is scum they must be werewolf.

I don't think these could be general term type things because he'd either be using mafia/cop or ww/seer. He's using both in ways that I can't see him
not
being mafia.

@LQ don't remember if you wanted the explanation on where my scumread of you started and all that. Not sure you answered since you started rereading.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 712, Almost50 wrote:@Smithereens:

Because in this game we are 9 vs 6 and the 6 are divided into two teams, so we're likely to lose 2 townies at night, and that is if the vig doesn't shoot. If the do though, it could be either 7-5 or 6-6 at the start of tomorrow (unless scum cross kill, which I'm not going to count on on N1). So anyway, just to keep it simple: NL = 7 T vs 6 S tomorrow.

Yes, yes it's theory, and yes we could mislynch anyway, but
I'm still leaning towards a lynch bc I can't come up with a GOOD reason not to
(unlike in some other games before where a NL would give the town advantage OR extra info).
What do you mean by the bolded?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 715, JaeReed wrote:

this is scum.
I'm pretty sure you were already voting me.
On checking the vote count, I stand corrected. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to what you're doing, considering, y'know, that's been practically nothing.
DixC
DixC
Goon
DixC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by DixC »

In post 716, JaeReed wrote:

What I'm not liking here is a lot of slips. I don't know why people are letting them go. "pretending to be mafia" indicating that he's mafia and knows the other person isn't. 642 "I know what indirectly begging the seer to check you looks like" also is very pointed in him thinking that if someone is scum they must be werewolf.

I don't think these could be general term type things because he'd either be using mafia/cop or ww/seer. He's using both in ways that I can't see him
not
being mafia.

@LQ don't remember if you wanted the explanation on where my scumread of you started and all that. Not sure you answered since you started rereading.
Is that really a thing around here? People who are pedantic are team good and people who just joined the forum and are used to werewolf are scum? That's some really poor thinking.

But I sed you're being voted, that I pointed out your lack of reasoning for another post, and now you need to deflect; so I get it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

this is scum.
No you haven't.

Vote Hiplop
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 719, DixC wrote:
In post 716, JaeReed wrote:

not
being mafia.

Is that really a thing around here? People who are pedantic are team good and people who just joined the forum and are used to werewolf are scum? That's some really poor thinking.

But I sed you're being voted, that I pointed out your lack of reasoning for another post, and now you need to deflect; so I get it.
It's more see obvious slip => vote for obvious slip. It looks like a scumslip no matter how many times I read it. The only reason I didn't vote you earlier was because LQ looked scummy to me in a large way and someone else ended up vouching for you (I think it was Smither?) but the push on Chip was also really off.

In any case I agree with LQ that votes need to be consolidated at this point. I can't tell with LQ whether he's still scummy or not after seeing his meta with tone. Multiball is throwing me for a loop. I'm voting for a scumread I actually have some level of confidence in.

I don't care what you think about my vote on you, but I don't follow this "lack of reasoning" thing that you apparently pointed out? If you're talking about my questioning of pista only having 4 scumreads I addressed that, and I really don't think there's a lack of reasoning with that. It's multiball. Town is looking for 6 scum, and scum are looking for 3. It's a valid line to follow up on and evaluate her response. You were anxious to discredit that, though. Why?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Ranger »

I don't think I have anything to say at the moment, sorry.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I was going to say the scum reads thing is dumb (I certainly don't have the 'right' amount of scum reads) but I understand jae's point about why it could look wierd from mb scum.

So my point is...I see both sides of this so "discrediting' it as a line of enquiry isnt that scummy, but jae's initial question isn't as bad as I first thought.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 693, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 692, karnos wrote:For one, there is this:
A green check doesn't mean shit in this game, and not just because of Alpha and GF roles. Cop investigates someone, gets a not-mafia result, who cares? The investigate could still be a wolf. Seer & Cop can't coordinate, so there is no such thing as a cop-vouched townie in this game. Only guaranteed scum and maybe-not-scum.
I don't have time for your piss poor argument right now. I migh address this later if you're lucky.
It was a good argument? I bet you wrote something like this because you know he is right, but you don't want to admit it. Too bad i can't see your face...
In post 696, Chip Butty wrote:Sorry...messed up the quotes...
In post 692, karnos wrote: A green check doesn't mean shit in this game, and not just because of Alpha and GF roles. Cop investigates someone, gets a not-mafia result, who cares? The investigate could still be a wolf. Seer & Cop can't coordinate, so there is no such thing as a cop-vouched townie in this game. Only guaranteed scum and maybe-not-scum.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you on LQ - I think he is nullscum for me ATM - but slight correction:
A greencheck doesn't mean shit
at the start of the game
. But if both the alpha and the GF have flipped, greenchecks become 100% reliable
Nice plan! Who do you think are the AW and the GF? We can lynch one and the vigilante can kill the other? I don't think our chances are high enough to attempt this. Hell, i don't think we will even kill both before the endgame.
In post 711, Smithereens wrote:why can't we no-lynch?

If you all bandwagon onto a random for the sake of getting a lynch through you're not going to find anything informative about the flip lbh.. >.>
I can see a newbie writing this, but not those who have finished at least one game. If i remember correctly No-lynch should be used only if it's mylo, but one player can die before game over? The only ones who benefit from this are scum, therefore i'm liking Smith as scum. *scum-lean

@Jae: I find your hop on the Dix's wagon REALLY convenient. Why didn't you vote before if you thought he was scummy? I know you are cautious by nature, but this still pinged me for some reason.

Return to “Completed Open Games”