New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1249, Dunnstral wrote:
No point in doing Titus from my point of view anymore

The fact that you even bothered to say this makes me want to hijack a school bus full of Martian puppies and crash it into a fucking volcano

& u and titus wonder why people SR YOu LMFAOOOO
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@Zach, you think I am town. You're town. The players on our wagons mostly changed. His stayed put. He has done little to no scumhunting to me and Wake is distancing from Sick of it. sick of it has taken soft easy positions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 975, Wake1 wrote:
In post 968, shannon wrote: VOTE: Wake for pushing Titus after the role claim.

Titus you're both experienced and have claimed a PR, from here whenever you vote I'm hitching myself to your wagon, unless I get better info myself.
In post 969, Transcend wrote:VOTE: wake
UNVOTE: Titus

Finally, something interesting.

This shannon player is voting me because I'm pushing you Titus... because that's it. Now she says she's going to hitch herself to your wagon whenever you vote because you're a claimed PR. And Transcend just goes with it, no reason need apply.

Varsoon
Mirhawk
Zach
Lapsa
Implosion
Dunnstral
Titus
: This is a serious move. One that needs to be explained. Please, if you would, share your thoughts on this.
My reasoning is this: I'm a newbie in a game of experienced people. I don't seem to be in the same time zone as many (any?) of you, which causes me to miss a whole lot of the conversation. I last posted after 7PM last night, and now it's just after 9AM in the morning and there have been three hundred posts. I think it's not possible for me to be to keep up with this game in the same way a lot of you are, who are participating in back-and-forth. At this point Titus is unlynchable, and she's experienced, so I'm going with her reads unless I get something better on my own.

In post 976, Wake1 wrote:
In post 968, shannon wrote:
Someone was calling for an investigative role on me
, and someone else voted and then moved (maybe this was Titus and Zach). I get that I'm not a great contributor this game, I think it's a combo of being sick, RL busy, other game busy, and unused to playing with so many people.
I would encourage an investigator not to waste their action
, and I'll try to do better to keep track of what's going on in the game and to contribute.
I'd be stoked to get cleared by an investigative PR.

This reads to me like you want the theoretical PR to not look in your direction.
Let me try to be more forceful. I'm aware that my role, and me as a player, are not of great value to this game. I'm not going to be the one who makes or breaks it, and if a PR can investigate someone else and find scum or a PR, they should do that instead. I wouldn't expect a PR to out themselves in order to vouch for my innocence if I were being wagoned, since I'm a small fish and I'm being outplayed big time. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, but I'm trying to think of the bigger town picture here.
In post 1006, Titus wrote:Shannon, why follow me so close?

(snippy snip)
Titus, because you're the closest thing we have to confirmed town, and you're experienced and have a better grip on the game than I do. If you're scum, my one vote isn't going to make a huge difference to you being able to push a wagon on someone - I'm not going to hammer anyone.
In post 1205, Dunnstral wrote:"I feel like he's coasting by posting infrequently" there's like 8 other people you can slap that on to
This is a really hard game to get in to if you're not online when the main players are. In previous games this has happened and I've ended up posting at odd times and basically to myself, and people have complained that I'm then making walls. So either I post a lot in quick succession and bore/frustrate people, or I post occasionally and miss some stuff.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1250, Zachstralkita wrote:

The fact that you even bothered to say this makes me want to hijack a school bus full of Martian puppies and crash it into a fucking volcano

The fact we don't waste time on the obvious angers you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1252, shannon wrote:
In post 975, Wake1 wrote:
In post 968, shannon wrote: VOTE: Wake for pushing Titus after the role claim.

Titus you're both experienced and have claimed a PR, from here whenever you vote I'm hitching myself to your wagon, unless I get better info myself.
In post 969, Transcend wrote:VOTE: wake
UNVOTE: Titus

Finally, something interesting.

This shannon player is voting me because I'm pushing you Titus... because that's it. Now she says she's going to hitch herself to your wagon whenever you vote because you're a claimed PR. And Transcend just goes with it, no reason need apply.

Varsoon
Mirhawk
Zach
Lapsa
Implosion
Dunnstral
Titus
: This is a serious move. One that needs to be explained. Please, if you would, share your thoughts on this.
My reasoning is this: I'm a newbie in a game of experienced people. I don't seem to be in the same time zone as many (any?) of you, which causes me to miss a whole lot of the conversation. I last posted after 7PM last night, and now it's just after 9AM in the morning and there have been three hundred posts. I think it's not possible for me to be to keep up with this game in the same way a lot of you are, who are participating in back-and-forth. At this point Titus is unlynchable, and she's experienced, so I'm going with her reads unless I get something better on my own.

In post 976, Wake1 wrote:
In post 968, shannon wrote:
Someone was calling for an investigative role on me
, and someone else voted and then moved (maybe this was Titus and Zach). I get that I'm not a great contributor this game, I think it's a combo of being sick, RL busy, other game busy, and unused to playing with so many people.
I would encourage an investigator not to waste their action
, and I'll try to do better to keep track of what's going on in the game and to contribute.
I'd be stoked to get cleared by an investigative PR.

This reads to me like you want the theoretical PR to not look in your direction.
Let me try to be more forceful. I'm aware that my role, and me as a player, are not of great value to this game. I'm not going to be the one who makes or breaks it, and if a PR can investigate someone else and find scum or a PR, they should do that instead. I wouldn't expect a PR to out themselves in order to vouch for my innocence if I were being wagoned, since I'm a small fish and I'm being outplayed big time. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, but I'm trying to think of the bigger town picture here.
In post 1006, Titus wrote:Shannon, why follow me so close?

(snippy snip)
Titus, because you're the closest thing we have to confirmed town, and you're experienced and have a better grip on the game than I do. If you're scum, my one vote isn't going to make a huge difference to you being able to push a wagon on someone - I'm not going to hammer anyone.
In post 1205, Dunnstral wrote:"I feel like he's coasting by posting infrequently" there's like 8 other people you can slap that on to
This is a really hard game to get in to if you're not online when the main players are. In previous games this has happened and I've ended up posting at odd times and basically to myself, and people have complained that I'm then making walls. So either I post a lot in quick succession and bore/frustrate people, or I post occasionally and miss some stuff.
Ok, I like this for now. Vote Sick of it please if you're not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 705, Varsoon wrote:
In post 620, Dunnstral wrote:Have you read the actual game or are you going to harp on me over dumb things :facepalm:
I'm glad that when I ask you to generate constructive reasons for why you are scumreading people, all you conjure up is inconclusive rubbish.
It gives me a lot of confidence in your slot when I tell you that you look like you're just doing busywork and your response is abrasive offense rather than actually following through with your listless observations.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Scum found, GG ez.
This pretty much came out of nowhere for ??? reasons
Looks like an rvs vote but it's 700 posts in, I asked him about the rest of the thread and he ignored me
In post 713, Varsoon wrote:
Like, Titus, you have a bad habit of chainsawing your allies.

I don't know if that makes you scum
or if you have info I'm not privvy to, but it does bolster my conviction here.
lol
In post 715, Varsoon wrote:@Zach: If you let players hide behind a veneer of trash anti-town play, they'll do it as scum as much as they do it as town--if not moreso.
I didn't though, as much as Zach will meme about it
In post 796, Varsoon wrote:
In post 752, Dunnstral wrote:
Also I think I'll say Varsoon is mafia rather than engage with his play
Fixed that for you.
It's not surprising that you've gone from reading me as town to wanting me dead and scumreading me the second that I call you out on your absolute trash play. How anyone thinks you're town when all you're doing is posturing and flexing like it is beyond me. Stop trying to direct town actions and start explaining your reads.

Please, get lynched.
VOTE: Dunnstral
I never read him as town and quite frankly this doesn't feel real
In post 800, Varsoon wrote:Get used to being wrong a majority of the time, then?
I don't think even Varsoon knows what this means
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ok shannon points taken
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey shannon, what are your other reads right now actually? (I understand you're feeling overwhelmed by the likes of Zach)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1253, Titus wrote:
In post 1250, Zachstralkita wrote:

The fact we don't waste time on the obvious angers you?

There was no real need for him to mention how he didn't waste time, obviously I wasn't going to ask him " HEY WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING TITUS CASE "

Titus wrote:@Zach, you think I am town. You're town. The players on our wagons mostly changed. His stayed put. He has done little to no scumhunting to me and Wake is distancing from Sick of it. sick of it has taken soft easy positions.
oh ya.... :)

Dunnstral wrote:Hey shannon, what are your other reads right now actually? (I understand you're feeling overwhelmed by the likes of Zach)
What the fuck are you talking about G that's not even where my vote's at right now, unless you're talking about my Fallout NV Terrifying Presence perk
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1258, Zachstralkita wrote:obviously I wasn't going to ask him
See here's your problem: You think everything is about you :facepalm: :facepalm:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1258, Zachstralkita wrote: oh ya.... :)
Are you serious, you were just being antagonistic because it was me?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1260, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1258, Zachstralkita wrote: oh ya.... :)
Are you serious, you were just being antagonistic because it was me?

Good interpretation but not correct calm down sip some Nyquil

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1258, Zachstralkita wrote:obviously I wasn't going to ask him
See here's your problem: You think everything is about you :facepalm: :facepalm:
She said " The fact we don't waste time on the obvious angers you?" the question was directed at me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

And by the way I took that information on why you guys are voting Sickofit and processed it, that's all well and good but I'm more comfortable with where I'm at right now
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

That being said I am acting a bit self-centered so I'll hang back til people post more
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1263, Zachstralkita wrote:That being said I am acting a bit self-centered so I'll hang back til people post more
Alright, I will too, if Wake lays off the misrepsations and straw men.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1025, Performer wrote:If he is a well-documented lurker, I don't see the point of voting him like this? I've seen pressure votes work and not work, against lurkers. Peregrine, from what I recall of seeing games of his - he'll post when he wants. I foresee an incoming prod on him soon anyway. I don't see the point of your vote on him here, Almost.
First of all, yes.. PV would lurk as both alignments, so it's NAI. HOWEVER, his town lurking usually stems from lack of interest. Prodding him with pressure and interaction may actually work in keeping him interested enough to -at least- post more frequently. Otherwise, he's just dead weight.

His scum lurking though is a bit more calculated and he will then post when he pleases as you pointed it out.

I still have a LOT of catching up to do though, so I may or may not switch my vote when I get there.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by shannon »

I am actually starting to town read Zach a bit. Town on both the mason claims obv.

Scummish on Boem, the overall vibe of his posts just feels off to me but I don't know him so it might be normal for him. I don't think i'ts correct that replacements are more likely to be scum and I don't accept that as a reason for voting.

I don't like Performer's 'no lynch' vote.

VOTE: Sick of it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why did you vote Sickofit?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1081, Transcend wrote:a50's 922 is awful and i wish i noticed that post earlier

VOTE: A50
Sorry to upset you, but if it feels better..

UNVOTE:

VOTE: PeregrineV

:P :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Fos: Almost50
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Look at all those pages, nope nope nope.

I'll catch up tomorrow.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Is Dunnstral still campaigning against me?
It's been 20 pages (which I haven't had the time to read yet--modding Bloodborne is almost a full-time job).

Even taking potshots at my jokes. Harsh stuff.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^ Scum post
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'll fight you, m8.
Not that it matters, since I swooped in, declared you scum, and you've been bent out of shape for half of the pages of content this game has so far.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

can we agree to rope almost50

i think he might be a stellar lynch

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”