Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 728, JaeReed wrote:
In post 46, Bellaphant wrote:Sads lack of a vote for a scum claim is skeevy

Smithereens looks like they are reaching a bit?

Also, almost 50 is vibiing town.

In other news, ranger still can't read me. :(
Doing a reread. This rings scumhunting for me. You get the Jae seal of approval.

Also rings as town for the last bit about Ranger not being able to read you.
Eh? So all someone has to do for the Jae seal of approval is string together three vague reads ("looks like they are reaching a bit?", "vibing Town")?

And how is thinking that Ranger can't read her AI? She might as well have just said "I am Town". Expressing that sentiment in a slightly different way doesn't make it Towner.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 748, KuroiXHF wrote:Believe me, if I could choose the lynch of the day, it would be you.

DixC just isn't as bad as Jae or LQ.
I would agree, as my top 3 lynches are Jae, House & LQ, but I wanted someone to make a case so I could see if I had missed something.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 749, Smithereens wrote:@Almost50 you're basically saying you don't wanna read the game.
Not so, but I'm not seeing an actual case on Dix other than his relative low activity.

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 753, pistachi0n wrote:I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
This reeks of scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 750, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 728, JaeReed wrote:
In post 46, Bellaphant wrote:Sads lack of a vote for a scum claim is skeevy

Smithereens looks like they are reaching a bit?

Also, almost 50 is vibiing town.

In other news, ranger still can't read me. :(
Doing a reread. This rings scumhunting for me. You get the Jae seal of approval.

Also rings as town for the last bit about Ranger not being able to read you.
Eh? So all someone has to do for the Jae seal of approval is string together three vague reads ("looks like they are reaching a bit?", "vibing Town")?

And how is thinking that Ranger can't read her AI? She might as well have just said "I am Town". Expressing that sentiment in a slightly different way doesn't make it Towner.
Not quite. You know I like my tone & gut reads. I like the way she went about expressing it here. It's like how you claimed you didn't mind being lynched in trees vs how kappy did it. There are town and non town ways to express that Ranger can't read her and that was a town way imo.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My problem with the Dix lynch (he's null on my reads) mainly stems from the fact all 3 of my scum reads ARE on his wagon. I'm not comfortable voting with all 3 of them. If it was one I would have probably over looked it, bc this is MB AND I could be wrong.

VOTE: Jae

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

P.S. For what it's worth, Jae & LQ are NOT of the same faction.

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by karnos »

Vote LicketyQuickety for lynch, 2016. Make Town great again!
In post 652, LicketyQuickety wrote:
To sum this up, I am not a role model on how to play.. I have funky reasoning that no one gets, I don't play by the book and I miss a lot of really obvious stuff that causes a lot of heat on me.
This. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Either way it's a common scum tell.

Scum constantly acts sarcastic in the thread so that when he makes an actual scum slip he can just call it "OBVIOUS SARCASM".

In the alternate universe where LQ is being serious, he is basically saying he acts like scum all the time, so if you read him as scum it's really just his town game that looks like scum. Yeah sure dude, nice cover.
In post 603, LicketyQuickety wrote:Here's my
would
lynch pile:

KuroiXHF
Charloux
JaeReed
karnos
House
Creature
pistachi0n
Seven names and you would happy to lynch any of them. I guess it would be too obvious if you listed everyone outside of your scum team, so you had to draw the line somewhere, right? I just find this odd. Usually you try to find scum, and then lynch the most likely scum. I don't think I have ever seen a towny before say he was willing to lynch any of SEVEN different "scum".
In post 354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
One lousy link is the best you could do, huh? Not buying it with one game. You implied multiple games you have see this, unless you are just really new to this game and think one game means something.
This is incredibly telling to me. You complain about it just being a single link, but you obviously didn't even click on it. I linked back to this very game, it's not another game's example. You aren't trying to solve the game, you are just trying to respond and look like you are busy without doing the work.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 754, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 753, pistachi0n wrote:I don't want to vote Dix, I will if there are less than 24 hours left and he has the most votes. I'd strongly prefer Jae or LQ.
This reeks of scum.
This reeks of scum.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 759, pistachi0n wrote:
This reeks of scum.
This reeks of scum.
This reeks of scum.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

This reeks of scum.
How so? I'm not seeing it, as I have said stuff similar to that when Town. Could you please explain explicitly what is scummy about it?

Ninja'd Smithereens
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

It sounds town when you want to vote someone, but express hesitation.

I got the biggest scum vibe from it.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 761, Chip Butty wrote:
This reeks of scum.
How so? I'm not seeing it, as I have said stuff similar to that when Town. Could you please explain explicitly what is scummy about it?

Ninja'd Smithereens
House is being overly confrontational without anything to back it up. It strikes me as lazy scum looking for small things to jump on. Which is not as much of a tell as it would be otherwise because multiball, but I still don't like it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 758, karnos wrote:Vote LicketyQuickety for lynch, 2016. Make Town great again!
In post 652, LicketyQuickety wrote:
To sum this up, I am not a role model on how to play.. I have funky reasoning that no one gets, I don't play by the book and I miss a lot of really obvious stuff that causes a lot of heat on me.
This. Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Either way it's a common scum tell.

Scum constantly acts sarcastic in the thread so that when he makes an actual scum slip he can just call it "OBVIOUS SARCASM".

In the alternate universe where LQ is being serious, he is basically saying he acts like scum all the time, so if you read him as scum it's really just his town game that looks like scum. Yeah sure dude, nice cover.
Please, I'm not stupid. I am prepared to link MORE games to prove my point, but you didn't ask about that because you are Scum trying to shade me. Consider the context here.. I was being serious. Jae went on and on about how they idolize Ranger, so I was simply pointing out that I am not someone to be idolized.
In post 758, karnos wrote:
In post 603, LicketyQuickety wrote:Here's my
would
lynch pile:

KuroiXHF
Charloux
JaeReed
karnos
House
Creature
pistachi0n
Seven names and you would happy to lynch any of them. I guess it would be too obvious if you listed everyone outside of your scum team, so you had to draw the line somewhere, right? I just find this odd. Usually you try to find scum, and then lynch the most likely scum. I don't think I have ever seen a towny before say he was willing to lynch any of SEVEN different "scum".
Again, you lack context because you are trying to provide a case on me as Scum. Its day 1, which means we have prolly the worst chance at our reads being correct at this time. I am not only stating here what people I thinki are Scum, but what people will also have a good chance at being problematic going forward in this game. Furthermore these are old reads and mine have changed since.. specifically since rereading the thread.
In post 758, karnos wrote:
In post 354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
One lousy link is the best you could do, huh? Not buying it with one game. You implied multiple games you have see this, unless you are just really new to this game and think one game means something.
This is incredibly telling to me. You complain about it just being a single link, but you obviously didn't even click on it. I linked back to this very game, it's not another game's example. You aren't trying to solve the game, you are just trying to respond and look like you are busy without doing the work.
Believe it or not this makes you look more guilty than me.. What is one game going to tell me? A lot of crazy shit happens in a game once. You implied this happened multiple times and that it was a pattern that you have noticed. The fact that you can't back this up properly is what is really telling IMO. I called you out on this saying you are lying if you couldn't provide more than one link and you STILL have yet to do that. :facepalm:

Let me ask you something: how well do you think you are doing this game?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I am not House. And I don't need to justify scum vibes.
DixC
DixC
Goon
DixC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by DixC »

There's no disagreeing with it any more, VOTE: JaeReed for Mafia (and/or Werewolf, or, whatever scum-species indeterminate term is preferred; or not). I agree LQ & Jae are playing like different factions, so one gives a great deal of tell on the other.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Karnos, I visited you link and it seems you can't even provide one game where Scum have acted like they were not Scum after a lynch. If you can't even provide one lousy link, then I am going to do this:

VOTE: Karnos

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 766, DixC wrote:There's no disagreeing with it any more, VOTE: JaeReed for Mafia (and/or Werewolf, or, whatever scum-species indeterminate term is preferred; or not). I agree LQ & Jae are playing like different factions, so one gives a great deal of tell on the other.
Its funny that you say this cuz I was actually starting to come around to the idea that Jae could be Town here. :giggle:

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 765, KuroiXHF wrote:I am not House.
You sure as fuck look like him, though. Seriously, you could be the guy's body double.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

At least, face double...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 758, karnos wrote: This is incredibly telling to me. You complain about it just being a single link, but you obviously didn't even click on it. I linked back to this very game, it's not another game's example. You aren't trying to solve the game, you are just trying to respond and look like you are busy without doing the work.
In post 767, LicketyQuickety wrote:Karnos, I visited you link and it seems you can't even provide one game where Scum have acted like they were not Scum after a lynch. If you can't even provide one lousy link, then I am going to do this:

VOTE: Karnos
:facepalm:
Once again the "dumb or scum" question raises it's ugly head...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 769, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 765, KuroiXHF wrote:I am not House.
You sure as fuck look like him, though. Seriously, you could be the guy's body double.
A piece of shit may look like chocolate mousse, but I'm not going to put it on a birthday cake.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

VOTE: Jae
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So out of curiosity what's this magical case you guys have? I wanna see it so I know which of you is dumb and which is scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”