New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2299, Lapsa wrote:#ProutToBe dumb
#ProudToBe scum?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2300, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2299, Lapsa wrote:#ProutToBe dumb
#ProudToBe scum?
entirely possible
abcedminded
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 2290, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Titus
If only because absolutely no one has any love for my Dunnstral wagon.
Fuck like
You morons, I CALLED OUT SOMEONE FAKE-CLAIMING MASONS, CAUGHT THEM, AND EXPOSED HOW ANTI-TOWN THEY WERE AND YOU'RE STILL TOWNREADING THEM!?!

We've already lost before we've begun.
I actually really don't like this post.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Vedith
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 2302, Transcend wrote:
Fuck like
You morons, I CALLED OUT SOMEONE FAKE-CLAIMING MASONS, CAUGHT THEM, AND EXPOSED HOW ANTI-TOWN THEY WERE AND YOU'RE STILL TOWNREADING THEM!?!

Seems agenda-y.

I don't see Dunn and Titus running away with this if they are both scum + there's a plenty of time to ISO and discuss them tomorrow.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Vedith »

Nice to see an easy wagon going without resistance on me.
Mafia really are getting nice control in this game.

The only thing people are salty about is me not letting up the most anti town move in the game.
The sad thing is even when I flip people will just pass buck and say it was my own fault rather than admitting that what I said is correct.

Regardless, I don't think I'll properly catch up until the night phase due to the amount of shit to catch up with. only checking the people who I believe are jumping on an easy wagon during then.
I claim scum \o/
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2305, Vedith wrote:only checking the people who I believe are jumping on an easy wagon during then.
You're a hypocrite
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2306, Dunnstral wrote:You're a hypocrite
I'm not one to disagree with that.
I claim scum \o/
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 2289, Varsoon wrote:You have two players who have admitted to lying about being masons and you're giving them both passes for it? Why?
Four players. Is Zach getting away with lying about being masons too? I haven't seen where you actually come out and say you're not actually a mason.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 2304, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
I don't see Dunn and Titus running away with this if they are both scum + there's a plenty of time to ISO and discuss them tomorrow.
Agreed
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2304, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 2302, Transcend wrote:
Fuck like

Seems agenda-y.

Varsoon has been going after us to specifically with no other thoughts. I would like to see his thoughts on the rest of the game state.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Vedith

Nothing he's said has made me want to vote him less. I also want to point out how fucking awful Nosferatu's last post was.

No one's contesting that Titus' play was anti-town as fuck. But that is the only lynch you seem to care about and you've offered no other scumreads, nevermind took heed to the possibility of a Town Titus/Dunn in this situation.

When you flip, it will be your own fault.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

Fuck like

Varsoon; I firmly believe you're town by now, but I think you're mistaking about Titus here (and consequently on Dunn, although to a less degree of confidence in my own view). It's not beyond Titus to do crazy gambits like this one. I don't feel like going all the way town casing her, but Titus is NOT stupid. Stubborn, yes. Stupid?? Absolutely not.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Transcend »

a50, opinions on a vedith lynch?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Vedith »

So, what am I at now?
I claim scum \o/
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 2314, Vedith wrote:So, what am I at now?
History.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 2315, Boem_u_dusi wrote:History.
*Applauds*
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Performer »

Still catching up, only up to pg 78 right now. I saw Ved replaced into Nos slot - welcome, Ved. It's been awhile since I've seen you .

So apparently all 4 were fake claims. That is just awful play.
@Titus yes, Lapsa has been shown to be antagonistic when he is town . I never saw his scum game before.
---
Zach, you stated A50 was most likely town? Explain that and the below too.
"Transcend and AGar are blatant town, plus AGar is like the third voice of reason amidst this shitstorm."
I don't see Trans as town - too much careless posting. How exactly is Agar a voice of reason? Looks like he's just tunneling Titus.
---
thought the other large I played was chaos, but what even is this? We have two different mason pair claims, four macho claims (I think two were serious), and one of the masons is also macho? Like, do the other masons want to claim a modifier too while we're at it? Are they all macho? Is every townie macho this game? Do our protective roles serve any purpose?
Why aren't we just lynching one of the claimed masons, then if they flip town, lynching the other pair? At worst, it's a two-for-one. At best, we lynch scum, and confirm another scum on day one. At this point, I'm starting to seriously consider the possibility that all of the claimed masons are scum just screwing with us.
podo, I'm guessing scum planned to create massive chaos leading to 90+ pages for d1. I'm also hypothesizing they could be high-defending certain people while executing choreographed bickering with other certain people. With that said, I 'm considering the fake claimers in the lynch pool - Titus & Dunn (And are Vars & Zach still saying they're the true Masons? I might have missed it amidst these numerous pages). No matter how awesome you are, fake claiming is generally an awful idea. Fake claiming day 1 because it would somehow help provide direction to town? I've witnessed in spectator mode and witnessesd firsthand, how awful things turned out after fake claims.
---
At first I had Wake as an sr of mine , due to . Then he made an that I could see coming from town frustration, because I'm feeling like that too. So now I'm tr on Wake. UNVOTE: Wake
I'm curious though , Wake - how has your read on me evolved from not being mentioned, to throwing me into lynch pool, to me being scum?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

We aren't masons. I fake claimed to save Dunn because he is frankly obvtown but crappy and needs to learn to play with others.
Titus, what made you choose this egregious method compared to another method? Immediately after my first large normal
against you as scum, you hard defended me in a different large normal (and we were both town), but you never pulled a fake claim move like you did here.
This was your best idea to help Dunn??

Also, what is the chance that she fake claimed Mason....and there turned out to be ACTUAL Masons in this game?
I just went back in time to pg 4 and the posts Zach, Vars, Titus, and Dunn, look awkward.
No I'm not a mason

No, Varsoon/zach aren't either
-Dunn

.....wow.
town is stupid/dumb/horrible, this is worst town ever
-Titus

Constant negativity from Titus. Starting to sound strange to me because my first impression is that it's pointless to constantly inject your negativity in here , as there's plenty of drawn-out discussion already.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Vedith »

Hi Performer good to see you again! :)

However, be careful on thinking badly of Titus. She has the players wrapped around her finger.
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Performer »

Macho fake so docs don't heal me.
Mason fake so we wouldn't lynch obvtown and I would die N1.
Pulling a fake claim gambit could've helped her team role fish for the real Mason, to out himself if there is one.
If there wasn't a real Mason in here (I detailed this earlier in my ISO), then it would be tough to find out if she was lying or not, later on - assuming she would live longer than day 2 or whatever.

There's even an entire discussion thread on why fake claiming is anti town. I argued with Lapsa over this several times, in other games too. This is going to take some more time for me to catchup with what else I missed. Still only on pg 79.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2319, Vedith wrote: However, be careful on thinking badly of Titus. She has the players wrapped around her finger.
Don't think that way. It's only Day 1 and she was almost lynched for being Scummy. If she is Scum and is alive come Day 3 it'll be far more difficult for her to continue manipulating Town.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 2320, Performer wrote: There's even an entire discussion thread on why fake claiming is anti town. I argued with Lapsa over this several times, in other games too. This is going to take some more time for me to catchup with what else I missed. Still only on pg 79.
I haven't seen that discussion and sure, it's an anti-town move. But I also think it's a case-by-case basis by game. I argue if someone believes another is town so much to take that much of a risk, it becomes a town move. That's the reason Titus has mentioned she did it and I've seen nothing from her to suggest otherwise.
In post 2318, Performer wrote: Constant negativity from Titus. Starting to sound strange to me because my first impression is that it's pointless to constantly inject your negativity in here , as there's plenty of drawn-out discussion already.
I do agree with this however, I don't like the constant negativity vibe she gives off throughout the game. The game itself has made it rather easy to go negative pretty quickly, but the attitude of really not even caring much anymore about it does give off an anti-town vibe.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Airick10 is giving me good vibes here.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2049, Vedith wrote:Transcend, are you scum partners with Titus?
I mean, your comments seem to be more advising or protecting towards her than I appreciate.

Got ma eye on you!
Lets go! Lets go!
I've had a an sr on Transcend ever since his peculiar call-out on my No Lynch. Yet, there are other people who advocate that he's town.
Finally
someone else who thinks he's scummy.
---
The other scumread I currently have is Mirhawk
That guy has been forgettable to me in the midst of this massive post-growth. imp , can you tell me more about Mir? I don't recall anything that stood out to me about him .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”