New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2371, Titus wrote:VOTE: Agar

I can so get on board with Agar wagon.
Because you're a fucking moron, so no shit.
In post 2367, Airick10 wrote:As transcend said posts ago... we are at 100 posts on D1. Clearly the vocal players have not been able to convince the town to lynch anyone. In fact, as A50 puts it (my math was wrong) you left a L-4 to join a L-6. Who is convincing you to vote on the smaller wagon? The whole game you've been on Titus, now you switch? Your vote screams emotion and no logic. I also sense following a hot wagon just to do it.

Unvote

Vote: Agar
We spent some 40-50 pages dealing with two sets of mason claims, all of which are bullshit. Multiple people who were voting Titus have since said "I won't vote Titus today." Go and read the fucking thread and see it for yourself dickweed. Don't lurk your ass of for the whole game and then opportunistically NOT KNOW what the fuck is going on and claim "Hurr durr you left L-4 to go to L-6." You're both fucking stupid and need to read the game.

There is logic. We need
something
of fucking use to happen for now. If that means wagonning up Vedith, I'm all for it. He's been absolute shit since he came in, and he replaced a slot that contributed nothing, so we might as well consider him a fresh start. Am I pissed that we're not going to powerlynch the fuck out of scumbag Titus today? Absolutely. But don't be part of the dipshit brigade, this is a logical and intentional move.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. call me naive, but I think I finally found the reason behind me having so many town reads. It's bc everytime some says they're STRONGLY against a lynch I tell myself they can't be scum together, bc scum wouldn't be stupid enough to defend a scum buddy that blatantly.

My options now are limited, and I might literally just sheep someone today. HOWEVER, even that proves to be a major pain in my butt! Why? Because I hardly know anyone here aside from Titus and Peregrine and.. Dunn. Everyone else I may have just one finished game with or none at all (I know Varsoon as a mod, but I've only ever played with him once and he died on N1).

So, no meta reads and my reads based on content are obviously off (and I keep myself it will work itself out with a flip or two, which we are bound to have by the start of D2).

UNVOTE:

OK, Titus, Varsoon & Zach: Are you willing to compromise on Sick?? Also, which one of you is opposing a Vedith lynch? (I know Dunn was, but is there anyone else?)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fuck no, I want Vedith.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2376, Almost50 wrote:OK.. call me naive, but I think I finally found the reason behind me having so many town reads. It's bc everytime some says they're STRONGLY against a lynch I tell myself they can't be scum together, bc scum wouldn't be stupid enough to defend a scum buddy that blatantly.

My options now are limited, and I might literally just sheep someone today. HOWEVER, even that proves to be a major pain in my butt! Why? Because I hardly know anyone here aside from Titus and Peregrine and.. Dunn. Everyone else I may have just one finished game with or none at all (I know Varsoon as a mod, but I've only ever played with him once and he died on N1).

So, no meta reads and my reads based on content are obviously off (and I keep myself it will work itself out with a flip or two, which we are bound to have by the start of D2).

UNVOTE:

OK, Titus, Varsoon & Zach: Are you willing to compromise on Sick?? Also, which one of you is opposing a Vedith lynch? (I know Dunn was, but is there anyone else?)
In post 2377, Zachstralkita wrote:Fuck no, I want Vedith.
Yes. I am fine with sick or Vedith.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

@Varsoon, I wanted consolidation 50 pages ago on decent wagons.

Why haven't you taken the time to read people who refuse to get on wagons? Their ISOs are smaller no?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

UGH
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2377, Zachstralkita wrote:Fuck no, I want Vedith.
The reason I'm Ok with a Sick lynch is he posted a grand total of just 11 times!! I also recall what I had perceived to be an attempt at distancing with Transcend, so a flip here would help define my stance on Transcend (who himself is a much more active player than Sick).

HOWEVER, I must admit he was much more active than this in the one game I had with him before where he flipped a mafia goon, so -maybe- I'm just remember him as a baddie from that game?? *Shrug*

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

A50 is mafia
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1853, Titus wrote:
In post 1849, Varsoon wrote: How did you know Dunnstral would go along with the claim/why did you go along with it?
I wanted us to scumhunt and not waste time on bullshit day one.
In post 1854, Titus wrote:This literally is the crappiest town group I have seen as town. Ever.
:facepalm:

Also I may post a bunch of random other shit until, I've caught up. Deal with it.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2382, Dunnstral wrote:A50 is mafia
/Agree, that post sucks.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In particular those two exclamation points. He's so serious about those eleven posts and he wants us to know it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by podoboq »

prod dodge
In post 2041, podoboq wrote:I will not vote for anyone other than Titus or Dunnstral today. What they did is unforgivable if they're town, and probably scummy.

We can obviously still look for scum, but as far as I'm concerned, there is basically no situation in which we can find a slot which is more likely scum on day one.

If someone can show me any better evidence of scum, I'll change my tune, but for right now, I'm gonna go take a hot bath, calm down, then play some video games.
VOTE: Titus
Just a reminder. This is my stance for basically the rest of the day, and maybe the game. This game isn't worth playing if a person who fake claims mason to gain towncred for somebody and spends the entire game sowing chaos and discontent in the town remains.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2386, podoboq wrote:prod dodge
In post 2041, podoboq wrote:I will not vote for anyone other than Titus or Dunnstral today. What they did is unforgivable if they're town, and probably scummy.

We can obviously still look for scum, but as far as I'm concerned, there is basically no situation in which we can find a slot which is more likely scum on day one.

If someone can show me any better evidence of scum, I'll change my tune, but for right now, I'm gonna go take a hot bath, calm down, then play some video games.
VOTE: Titus
Just a reminder. This is my stance for basically the rest of the day, and maybe the game. This game isn't worth playing if a person who fake claims mason to gain towncred for somebody and spends the entire game sowing chaos and discontent in the town remains.
Wow, zombie lie about me sowing discontent again when the last 40 pages have been me trying to get people to agree on a wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@Dunn/Zack,

Here's an idea. Take the player list. Take turns crossing names off of your biggest townreads. Lynch whoever remains. Just fucking agree already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not moving my vote off of Vedith, Dunn can do what he wants.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I can't stand for that mandatory fakeclaiming is scum on principle bullshit, by the way.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2387, Titus wrote:Wow, zombie lie about me sowing discontent again when the last 40 pages have been me trying to get people to agree on a wagon.
Your garbage, useless mason gambit created 30+ pages worth of garbage uselessness. Whether or not you intended it as scum (which you did), you created the problem.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2390, Zachstralkita wrote:I can't stand for that mandatory fakeclaiming is scum on principle bullshit, by the way.
Then lynch me on principle.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2391, podoboq wrote:
In post 2387, Titus wrote:Wow, zombie lie about me sowing discontent again when the last 40 pages have been me trying to get people to agree on a wagon.
Your garbage, useless mason gambit created 30+ pages worth of garbage uselessness. Whether or not you intended it as scum (which you did), you created the problem.
Yes, now instead of sowing discord, we're back to policy lynch.

Like this is whack a mole scum bullshit edition.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2392, podoboq wrote:
In post 2390, Zachstralkita wrote:I can't stand for that mandatory fakeclaiming is scum on principle bullshit, by the way.
Or how about you play the game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2388, Titus wrote:@Dunn/Zack,

Here's an idea. Take the player list. Take turns crossing names off of your biggest townreads. Lynch whoever remains. Just fucking agree already.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

And stop sowing discord
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

AGar
Lapsa
Almost50
Dunnstral
Zachstralkita
shannon
Sickofit1138
Mirhawk
Airick10
Performer Nero Cain
Transcend
PeregrineV
Boem_u_dusi
podoboq
Wake88
Varsoon
Titus

implosion
Vedith
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Performer »

Just took some time to look over the vc update as well as review Ved/Nos & Peregrine. I have never played with PV so I'm counting somewhat on A50 and other's meta on him....but I seriously have a hard time seeing him as scum , based on another ISO of him .

Willing to go the Ved route as well after another look at the ISO.
VOTE: Vedith
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2394, Titus wrote:
In post 2392, podoboq wrote:
Or how about you play the game?
I am. I'm trying to lynch scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”