New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2387, Titus wrote:Wow, zombie lie about me sowing discontent again when the last 40 pages have been me trying to get people to agree on a wagon.
Titus stop trying to pretend your shit don't stink.

You are the direct cause of thirty odd pages of pointless mason bullshit followed by another thirty pages of double mason bullshit.

You were so convinced your opinion was so much better than everyone else's you sucked the game into a pit of pointless discussion for fifteen hundred posts. All this to pull what four votes off someone you had labeled as "dumb town". You'll excuse me saying that it wasn't fucking worth it.

Maybe if you sounded more contrite I wouldn't be so fucking salty about it, but you're so goddamn smug about wasting everyone's time and getting your way it makes me physically ill.

And this is coming from someone who's spent most of the day avoiding having to read this drivel.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

/apologize for the profanity.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1924, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Good morning.

Oh I see Dunnstral and Titus unclaimed mason roles, that's convenient.
Does anyone want to claim mason with me? We need to get more claims going.
Maybe I claim the Fool later, who knows?
Town.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Performer »

@podo I know what you mean, as I 've considered replacing out as well. 1 or 2 people fake claiming on d1 is horrendous enough, but 4 people?? Good grief.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2362, AGar wrote:Fuck it. I haven't been impressed by Vedith and you fucks are going to let Titus off the hook.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vedith
"Titus is scum that you're letting off the hook."
"I know there are two other players who are adamant that Titus is scum being let off the hook.......so I'm gonna vote one of them"
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I had no other choice. It was mason claim, break the rules, or certain town lynch. I wouldn't have done it if there was any other way.

I am NOT responsible for people not reacting according to site meta.

And if we lynch scum and Dunn flips town, it will absolutely be worth it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2403, Performer wrote:@podo I know what you mean, as I 've considered replacing out as well. 1 or 2 people fake claiming on d1 is horrendous enough, but 4 people?? Good grief.
If we don't resolve any of this by day 2, I'm just leaving. I never thought there would be a game so bad I wanted to replace out of it, but I just can't work with people who genuinely don't have their own self interest in mind.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Performer »

Adding Mirhawk into my tr , due to his .
@podo I'm sorry to hear that :cry:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2406, podoboq wrote:
In post 2403, Performer wrote:@podo I know what you mean, as I 've considered replacing out as well. 1 or 2 people fake claiming on d1 is horrendous enough, but 4 people?? Good grief.
If we don't resolve any of this by day 2, I'm just leaving. I never thought there would be a game so bad I wanted to replace out of it, but I just can't work with people who genuinely don't have their own self interest in mind.
If anything, the problem is the inverse. People are too busy playing TO their own self interest.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

podoboq wrote:
Who doesn't have their own self interest at mind? I thought Titus was scum?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2405, Titus wrote:I had no other choice. It was mason claim, break the rules, or certain town lynch. I wouldn't have done it if there was any other way.
I'm gonna go ahead and make this my last post on this for a while, since I didn't want to drag us back into uselessness, and nobody seems to be listening to reason but here we go.

"I had no other choice:"
Read the following

"It was (fake) mason claim:"

On day one. Even though doing so would probably out real masons if they were/are in the game. Even though people will probably see through it soon enough.

"Break the rules:"

If your only way to inform your read on Dunnstral is an ongoing game, you don't have enough reason to read Dunnstral as town. If you do have any other reason, just fucking explain that, and hope that's enough, because that's what the game is.

"Of certain town lynch:"

a) NOT CERTAIN TOWN,
FUCK THIS

b) According to your read, certain vanilla town............which is apparently more valuable to save from lynching on day one than protecting our power roles, even when it's unlikely to work (which it hasn't). Congratulations, we're all proud of you for such a wonderful fucking play.

Admit that it's a terrible play on your end. Or it's scum motivated, and it's fantastic, because clearly, town has bought your bullshit.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2409, Zachstralkita wrote:
podoboq wrote:
Who doesn't have their own self interest at mind? I thought Titus was scum?
The town. Including the two who outed the scum (you and Varsoon)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

well that's subjective buddy since I believe neither of them are scum, but if you want to let absolutes dictate your actions then go right ahead because there's many people who agree with you.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by podoboq »

Also, reminder, the leading wagon when Titus claimed was HERSELF. Not Dunnstral. Who was she saving from a lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes, from my perspective I cannot say why. That would be breaking the rules.

So I was stuck with game throwing (deliberately letting Dunn be lynched) or fake claiming to save him

The former makes me more like able but is an outright ban able offense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2358, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2357, Dunnstral wrote:Vedith might just be dumb town

Like don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind lynching him knowing he's town
I'm curious how many times you've flip-flopped today. Also, the second sentence is bad.
In post 2369, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Almost50
In post 2374, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Agar, can we please just get sickofit?

VOTE: Sickofit
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2413, podoboq wrote:Also, reminder, the leading wagon when Titus claimed was HERSELF. Not Dunnstral. Who was she saving from a lynch.
I believe he was but I am even MORE certain town than Dunn. He was the alternative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: off topic at Wake
Dude. I saw what you did there in that you know what. LOL. I'm following that ongoing. I can't believe you just did that LOL!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2414, Titus wrote:Yes, from my perspective I cannot say why. That would be breaking the rules.

So I was stuck with game throwing (deliberately letting Dunn be lynched) or fake claiming to save him

@ GIF, could you clarify your position on this?

I'm not liking how you're saying "don't lynch Dunnstral because ~ongoing~ game. That sucks because you can keep saying no while not ever explaining yourself. This is why it shouldn't be done in the first place.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2412, Zachstralkita wrote:well that's subjective buddy since I believe neither of them are scum, but if you want to let absolutes dictate your actions then go right ahead because there's many people who agree with you.
Here is the absolute I'm dealing with, are you ready for it?

If a player is damaging to town, you should lynch them.

I believe Titus is likely scum, which is obviously damaging to town. Regardless, she is
incredibly
damaging to town.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Airick10 »

@Wake --- Noticed the same thing
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2417, Performer wrote:
Spoiler: off topic at Wake
Dude. I saw what you did there in that you know what. LOL. I'm following that ongoing. I can't believe you just did that LOL!
Please don't discuss ongoing games.
Even mentioning it can be breaking the rules.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2419, podoboq wrote:
In post 2412, Zachstralkita wrote:well that's subjective buddy since I believe neither of them are scum, but if you want to let absolutes dictate your actions then go right ahead because there's many people who agree with you.
Here is the absolute I'm dealing with, are you ready for it?

If a player is damaging to town, you should lynch them.

I believe Titus is likely scum, which is obviously damaging to town. Regardless, she is
incredibly
damaging to town.
Again, not stopping you just like you're not gonna stop me when she flips town and I laugh.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2418, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2414, Titus wrote:Yes, from my perspective I cannot say why. That would be breaking the rules.

@ GIF, could you clarify your position on this?

I'm not liking how you're saying "don't lynch Dunnstral because ~ongoing~ game. That sucks because you can keep saying no while not ever explaining yourself. This is why it shouldn't be done in the first place.
Why else do you think I fake claimed mason?

Certainly wasn't to survive. Policy is to lynch all mason claims @ lylo plus 1 day if not nked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

It WAS the only way to remain in compliance. You think I like being told I am a dick, useless, damaging, disruptive, bad or anything else? No. That's not useful as either alignment. So, why do it?

I had no other choice. Scum can wait until l minus 1 and hope shit blows over or PR claim. I couldn't. Masons, although not ideal, was the only way not to cheat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”