New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2422, Zachstralkita wrote:Again, not stopping you just like you're not gonna stop me when she flips town and I laugh.
Me, earlier wrote:Regardless, she is
incredibly
damaging to town.
If she flips, whatever she flips, I will be celebrating with loads of alcohol and maybe even cake. She doesn't deserve to play this game.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 2375, AGar wrote: We spent some 40-50 pages dealing with two sets of mason claims, all of which are bullshit. Multiple people who were voting Titus have since said "I won't vote Titus today." Go and read the fucking thread and see it for yourself dickweed. Don't lurk your ass of for the whole game and then opportunistically NOT KNOW what the fuck is going on and claim "Hurr durr you left L-4 to go to L-6." You're both fucking stupid and need to read the game.

There is logic. We need
something
of fucking use to happen for now. If that means wagonning up Vedith, I'm all for it. He's been absolute shit since he came in, and he replaced a slot that contributed nothing, so we might as well consider him a fresh start. Am I pissed that we're not going to powerlynch the fuck out of scumbag Titus today? Absolutely. But don't be part of the dipshit brigade, this is a logical and intentional move.
I have read the last 2 days of the game. After V/LA, I simply gave up on the first 3 days reading through 60+ pages. However... yes I acknowledged in post 2309 that the town maybe open to discussing Dunn/Titus further in D2.

That being said, you've had a vote on Titus throughout 100+ pages of posts. Titus is also the closest to be lynched now. I do not find it logical to bail on her to follow the Vedith wagon. The first thing you mention is that he's been absolute shit since he came in. There's no logic there. If you want to say he hasn't contributed, fine. If you come out and say you feel more confident Vedith is scum, fine. But don't try to come across that you casted a logical vote blaming the town on not riding the Titus vote.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2419, podoboq wrote:
If a player is damaging to town, you should lynch them.
VOTE: podoboq
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2423, Titus wrote:Certainly wasn't to survive. Policy is to lynch all mason claims @ lylo plus 1 day if not nked.
Good to know. Next time I'm scum in a group of three or more, we'll all just claim masons, and win the game. Easy. You claimed to survive
longer
, which is totally worth it, especially if you have a valuable night action, and if you're killing the smart players who know to lynch you.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2426, Airick10 wrote:
In post 2375, AGar wrote: We spent some 40-50 pages dealing with two sets of mason claims, all of which are bullshit. Multiple people who were voting Titus have since said "I won't vote Titus today." Go and read the fucking thread and see it for yourself dickweed. Don't lurk your ass of for the whole game and then opportunistically NOT KNOW what the fuck is going on and claim "Hurr durr you left L-4 to go to L-6." You're both fucking stupid and need to read the game.

There is logic. We need
something
of fucking use to happen for now. If that means wagonning up Vedith, I'm all for it. He's been absolute shit since he came in, and he replaced a slot that contributed nothing, so we might as well consider him a fresh start. Am I pissed that we're not going to powerlynch the fuck out of scumbag Titus today? Absolutely. But don't be part of the dipshit brigade, this is a logical and intentional move.
I have read the last 2 days of the game. After V/LA, I simply gave up on the first 3 days reading through 60+ pages. However... yes I acknowledged in post 2309 that the town maybe open to discussing Dunn/Titus further in D2.

That being said, you've had a vote on Titus throughout 100+ pages of posts. Titus is also the closest to be lynched now. I do not find it logical to bail on her to follow the Vedith wagon. The first thing you mention is that he's been absolute shit since he came in. There's no logic there. If you want to say he hasn't contributed, fine. If you come out and say you feel more confident Vedith is scum, fine. But don't try to come across that you casted a logical vote blaming the town on not riding the Titus vote.
Airick10 is town. Congratulations, you win the right to be ignored and not cooperated with.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2427, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2419, podoboq wrote:
If a player is damaging to town, you should lynch them.
VOTE: podoboq
In post 2392, podoboq wrote:
In post 2390, Zachstralkita wrote:I can't stand for that mandatory fakeclaiming is scum on principle bullshit, by the way.
Then lynch me on principle.
Do it. At this point, it should honestly be me or Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2429, podoboq wrote:
In post 2426, Airick10 wrote:

There is logic. We need
something

Airick10 is town. Congratulations, you win the right to be ignored and not cooperated with.
Now, this is outright anti-town.

I had to do what I did. You can play the game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2428, podoboq wrote:
In post 2423, Titus wrote:Certainly wasn't to survive. Policy is to lynch all mason claims @ lylo plus 1 day if not nked.
Good to know. Next time I'm scum in a group of three or more, we'll all just claim masons, and win the game. Easy. You claimed to survive
longer
, which is totally worth it, especially if you have a valuable night action, and if you're killing the smart players who know to lynch you.
That would be lynch at 7 alive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2431, Titus wrote:I had to do what I did.
bullshit. stop playing victim
abcedminded
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp 9 alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The reason we can't move forward is because players like podoboq and varsoon don't want to talk about anything but the mason claims and won't pick a real lynch target/play the game
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2432, Titus wrote:
In post 2428, podoboq wrote:
longer
That would be lynch at 9* alive.
Which gives three days to throw any wrench in the works, and guaranteed mislynches until then. Seems pretty easy.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2423, Titus wrote:
In post 2418, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2414, Titus wrote:Yes, from my perspective I cannot say why. That would be breaking the rules.

So I was stuck with game throwing (deliberately letting Dunn be lynched) or fake claiming to save him

The former makes me more like able but is an outright ban able offense.
@ GIF, could you clarify your position on this?

I'm not liking how you're saying "don't lynch Dunnstral because ~ongoing~ game. That sucks because you can keep saying no while not ever explaining yourself. This is why it shouldn't be done in the first place.
Why else do you think I fake claimed mason?

Certainly wasn't to survive. Policy is to lynch all mason claims @ lylo plus 1 day if not nked.
In post 2424, Titus wrote:It WAS the only way to remain in compliance. You think I like being told I am a dick, useless, damaging, disruptive, bad or anything else? No. That's not useful as either alignment. So, why do it?

I had no other choice. Scum can wait until l minus 1 and hope shit blows over or PR claim. I couldn't. Masons, although not ideal, was the only way not to cheat.
I feel like we need to just chill.

Town needs to work together. It's that simple.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Quote fail.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2435, Dunnstral wrote:The reason we can't move forward is because players like podoboq and varsoon don't want to talk about anything but the mason claims and won't pick a real lynch target/play the game
"podoboq and varsoon are being antitown, and we can't move forward because of it"
TITUS IS ANTITOWN AND WE CAN'T MOVE FORWARD BECAUSE OF IT

If you have a problem with it, deal with the source of the problem.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Not sure where everyone pulled these numbers from, lylo at 9 players, 3 days to get there, guess I'm just less informed of the setup or people are making absolutely massive assumptions
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2435, Dunnstral wrote:The reason we can't move forward is because players like podoboq and varsoon don't want to talk about anything but the mason claims and won't pick a real lynch target/play the game
Yeah, but if we all work together we can. P.s. Did you read Air's comments on Agar?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2437, Wake1 wrote:Town needs to work together. It's that simple.
I'm ready to work together, we just need to stop talking about Titus completely
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2440, Dunnstral wrote:Not sure where everyone pulled these numbers from, lylo at 9 players, 3 days to get there, guess I'm just less informed of the setup or people are making absolutely massive assumptions
No. I was talking to po dog about mason claims and how to handle them. I think he's just going to troll though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2442, Dunnstral wrote:I'm ready to work together, we just need to stop talking about Titus completely
"I'm ready to work together, we just need to stop talking about scum completely"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think podoboq is town too which makes things super annoying

Anyway I did read Airick's stuff and then Agar's stuff so sure we can do this. This setup has to have multiple factions there's so many scummy players and resistance to things

VOTE: Agar

I actually really don't care who we lynch as long as it's in a pool of players I'm willing to lynch
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunn cease that vanity wagon on podo

Titus is town for the love of christ have some fucking intuition we know how fucking awful that play was

Ok bye
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 2443, Titus wrote:I think he's just going to troll though.
Fun fact: trolling and advocating for the lynch of your scumread (and a generally terrible and obnoxious player) is the same thing!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

AND HE VOTES aGaR HOLY SHIT
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I honestly think that if we lynch Podo and he's town we have a better shot at winning this game.

inb4 wake comes in "that's a bad line!"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”