Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@MathBlade

In post 1174, MathBlade wrote:Combined with my strong Saru town read I would suspect that Dierfire is mislynch hunting.
I went looking for your reasoning and I found only this:
In post 561, MathBlade wrote:Saru -- Strong Town lean -- Post 326 -- This post screams town to me. They read the argument presented, logically break it down, and reiterate their point in such a way that is clear concise and to the point. Side note: 330 made me laugh like hell. Thank you As the McDonald's theme song goes...ba ba ba ba ba I'm lovin' it.
Is that still the basis for your read?

---
Also, while reading I found this--my apologies for the delayed response.
In post 1022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1007, Dierfire wrote:It's clear to me that I need to think seriously about rescinding one of my Town reads; I'm not so confident in my abilities as to think that all of the Mafia players are outside that group (that would be a team of karnos, MathBlade, and Kappy), although I'd be disappointed in myself if there are no Mafia players there.

As MechaGoomba and MagnaofIllusion are the stronger reads (and as they write a lot), they are low priority for reconsideration.
Persivul, Firebringer, and Saru are the most dated reads; they would be good places to start.
Masquerade and qubixes will be in the intermediate tier.
In post 1004, Dierfire wrote:I still don't think that I want to lynch karnos today (in fact, having two VT flips should slightly improve his chances of being Town). His results (or lack thereof) are, to my mind, less important as a way of reading him than are his reasons for choosing targets (reasons for targeting Persivul in are fine on their surface, I may eventually get around to evaluating the game state at the time to make sure) and, most importantly, the composition of the rest of the game as it is revealed over time (meaning the roles of the other players to flip).
...A town read isn't something you "rescind". It is not a gift. It is something you have or you don't. I am not begging to be a recipient of your town read. Writing a lot is not an indication of town else everyone would plainly see I am the towniest town to ever fucking town. No. Instead is how you play the game that should give people pause and reread. Furthermore assuming you aren't right about your reads? What changes?

Does Karnos become town? Kappy? Me? This looks like a big attempt to get out of jail free card of any accountability:
I think that you're getting at the "each correct, some incorrect" idea here, which is where I was going as well.
If the state of the game provides me with some reason to think that I'm likely to be reading a Mafia player as Town, my first thought is to check my Town reads again to see whether they need updating. I agree that this wouldn't necessarily tell me whether any specific Mafia read is incorrect, but it couldn't hurt.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@MechaGoomba again

In post 1192, MechaGoomba wrote:I've spent too long being unproductive.
VOTE: Dierfire

@Dierfire: You listed four scumreads in , in order from scummiest to least scummy: Titus, Saru, karnos, and MathBlade.

Why did you focus to such a great degree on Saru, compared to MathBlade, when Math was a scumread of much greater intensity?
You have me and Magna as very strong townreads and MathBlade as a strong scumread. In that case, what do you think of my conflict with Magna over Math?
You've said that you can't read karnos, but are still scumreading him. Were you more confident in your karnos read day 1, when you participated in his wagon?
Those reads are not listed in order of suspicion.
I'm working on Saru most recently because that's a Town read that recently changed into a Mafia read.
I thought that your conflict with MagnaofIllusion over MathBlade was similar to your comments to me about MathBlade; Town players are allowed to disagree, and I don't see anything suspicious about your reasoning for reading MathBlade as Mafia. I don't find it persuasive, but I believe that your reading of MathBlade's tone/frustration/such is as you've stated.
I was perhaps slightly more confident in my read on karnos D1. I'm more or less planning on punting until flipped roles give me a good idea of how a Town Neapolitan would fit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1200, Dierfire wrote:
@MathBlade

In post 1174, MathBlade wrote:Combined with my strong Saru town read I would suspect that Dierfire is mislynch hunting.
I went looking for your reasoning and I found only this:
In post 561, MathBlade wrote:Saru -- Strong Town lean -- Post 326 -- This post screams town to me. They read the argument presented, logically break it down, and reiterate their point in such a way that is clear concise and to the point. Side note: 330 made me laugh like hell. Thank you As the McDonald's theme song goes...ba ba ba ba ba I'm lovin' it.
Is that still the basis for your read?

---
Also, while reading I found this--my apologies for the delayed response.
In post 1022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1007, Dierfire wrote:It's clear to me that I need to think seriously about rescinding one of my Town reads; I'm not so confident in my abilities as to think that all of the Mafia players are outside that group (that would be a team of karnos, MathBlade, and Kappy), although I'd be disappointed in myself if there are no Mafia players there.

As MechaGoomba and MagnaofIllusion are the stronger reads (and as they write a lot), they are low priority for reconsideration.
Persivul, Firebringer, and Saru are the most dated reads; they would be good places to start.
Masquerade and qubixes will be in the intermediate tier.
In post 1004, Dierfire wrote:I still don't think that I want to lynch karnos today (in fact, having two VT flips should slightly improve his chances of being Town). His results (or lack thereof) are, to my mind, less important as a way of reading him than are his reasons for choosing targets (reasons for targeting Persivul in are fine on their surface, I may eventually get around to evaluating the game state at the time to make sure) and, most importantly, the composition of the rest of the game as it is revealed over time (meaning the roles of the other players to flip).
...A town read isn't something you "rescind". It is not a gift. It is something you have or you don't. I am not begging to be a recipient of your town read. Writing a lot is not an indication of town else everyone would plainly see I am the towniest town to ever fucking town. No. Instead is how you play the game that should give people pause and reread. Furthermore assuming you aren't right about your reads? What changes?

Does Karnos become town? Kappy? Me? This looks like a big attempt to get out of jail free card of any accountability:
I think that you're getting at the "each correct, some incorrect" idea here, which is where I was going as well.
If the state of the game provides me with some reason to think that I'm likely to be reading a Mafia player as Town, my first thought is to check my Town reads again to see whether they need updating. I agree that this wouldn't necessarily tell me whether any specific Mafia read is incorrect, but it couldn't hurt.
No. I was getting at calling you a wishy washy flake not standing up for anything definitively. You are still doing that as MechaGoomba said in 1199.

Furthermore my Saru read is based upon the sheer amount of effort and consistency they are putting into their posts. I have rarely ever seen anyone make walls that long except for one person I haven't played with in years. For their sheer brazenness they are a town read. It is like their townieness smacks me in the face.
MechaGoomba
MechaGoomba
Goon
MechaGoomba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by MechaGoomba »

In post 1201, Dierfire wrote: I thought that your conflict with MagnaofIllusion over MathBlade was similar to your comments to me about MathBlade; Town players are allowed to disagree.
I'm inherently suspicious when any large conflict, especially one over the current leading wagon, is waved away with "TvT". Not in so many words, but that's the only way I can interpret this.
In post 1199, Dierfire wrote: At the time of I was reading JohnnyFarrar as perhaps slightly suspicious, but as I mentioned, I was working primarily with associative things and meta-things.
[...]
(karnos and Kappy would also be there, although, as I mentioned in , karnos is a perpetual punt and Kappy had been absent long enough that I didn't have any further update to that read).
So, listing the four people you scumread currently:
- karnos. Self-admitted "perpetual punt."
- Kappy. Recently replaced; you have no reads on the replacement. Prior to replacement, was lurker.
- MathBlade. In , you argue they're scum with Johnny. Since then, you've primarily pushed them by countering the arguments of their defenders without engaging directly.
- Saru. Most of your content targets him, yet you've never voted him.

3 widely scumread players who don't make a strong defense of themselves, who you have excuses for not vigorously pushing, and who you have voted for.
1 widely townread player who has been defending themselves continuously, you have been replying in kind, but you have never voted for them.

My vote stays. Push the person you're voting or vote the person you're pushing, and you'll take the first step to me removing it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1197, Masquerade wrote:Turns out I missed several times. Probably scrolled through too fast, this time I took more care. I understand what Math is trying to say regarding Karnos and I'm starting to lean towards lynching him. I mean, the reason he gave for voting me was really strange. Why would anyone lie about something that's so easy to check? And looking back at his it's atrocious. He is simultaneously giving a reason for his votes not matching his reads (having me as townread because Math is a scumread but then voting me oh I'll just quote it
In post 1136, karnos wrote:You aren't wrong about one thing, I did think Masq was likely town based on Mathblade being scum, and I do still think MathBlade is scum. But I try to be realistic, my scum reads aren't actually going to flip scum 100% of the time, and my scum reads aren't going anywhere without support from other town. I'm trying to avoid tunneling, and this particular comment from Masq really stuck out to me.

I disagree on your summary, this is about the opposite of confirmation bias. Confirmation bias would be ignoring anything that doesn't support my preexisting "MathBlade is scum" argument.
So he's now scumreading both Math and me while Math just had this push on me and not a word about that. What was it Karnos? Was Math bussing me there? Was I bussing Math yesterday? It just really looks like he isn't trying, I can't not agree with Math about this anymore.

Yeah, I'm going there.
VOTE: Karnos

More rereads to come soon. Kinda tired now, might try another one before bed but it's already pretty late so not likely.
I am soooo conflicted here. If Karnos is town then you and Titus gotta be scum together for reopening the Karnos question when everyone else in the thread shut it down. Yet if you are town and I already have a townread on Titus so it is more likely that I am right. Gah. I wish I knew if you were town and I somehow convinced you or scum and fucking with me.

Excuse me while I go over into a corner, scream Karnos is scum, have the wall do nothing in response then come back here. Hopefully removing my want to scream Karnos is scum.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 1197, Masquerade wrote: So he's now scumreading both Math and me while Math just had this push on me and not a word about that. What was it Karnos? Was Math bussing me there? Was I bussing Math yesterday? It just really looks like he isn't trying, I can't not agree with Math about this anymore.

Yeah, I'm going there.
VOTE: Karnos

More rereads to come soon. Kinda tired now, might try another one before bed but it's already pretty late so not likely.
"my scum reads aren't actually going to flip scum 100% of the time"

I meant that. I'd be ecstatic if I could predict scum with 60% accuracy. Given the design of most mafia games, 60% accuracy for town would be a guaranteed win for them. Even 50% read accuracy is enough to win the majority of times. Now, if you look at the overall statistics of the games here on mafiascum, I think you will find town doesn't win the overwhelming majority of the time. The sad reality is that most town players predict scum with 30-40% accuracy
at best
, resulting in some town wins mixed with some scum wins.

I always keep that in mind when reading players, which is why I am not going to give you a free town read just because I have a scum read on someone opposing you in the thread. As sure as I am about MathBlade, I know that my overall success at predicting scum is probably worse than 50%, so there is still a fair chance I am wrong. And if I am wrong about that, you can certainly be scum.

>Why would anyone lie about something that's so easy to check?

That is the thing. I did check, and if I ignored the discrepancy once I noticed it I would be essentially repeating your lie. I have a responsibility to the rest of the town players to point out a contradictory statement such as the one you made. Judgement, as to whether or not it means anything, I can't say. I thought it might mean something. My sole vote sitting on you wasn't going to get you lynched and nobody else seemed to care, so perhaps I was wrong.

But now you brought the issue back up, it's almost like you wanted me to tacitly "lie" by accepting your false statement without calling you out on it. Why would
I
lie about it, given that I knew the results of the game? Why would I withhold that information to the rest of the players? I just don't understand your thinking.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1198, Dierfire wrote:
@Saru

Based on the fact that you used this format at the beginning of your first two posts, I assumed that it would be one of the primary ways that you organize your thoughts. Since then it has not reappeared. I am suspicious of this because it makes it seem that your method of organizing your thoughts is not consistent and perhaps that these lists were fabricated.

I understand what you're trying to say here, but the assumption is wrong. I didn't use it as a way to organize my thoughts, but, more to show people why I felt the way I did about certain reads. I felt it would be a good way to see what people thought about my reads, but much to my chagrin, no one really commented on it. My lack of tiered lists after that is explained by this. Because after that, I saw my attention going to specific people rather than a general view of things. I'm pretty sure the point of a reads list is to be as general as possible to help you discern alignment by peoples' reactions to it. But, of course, some might use it to organize their thoughts, but that wasn't my specific purpose with those reads list early in the game. Seeing as I had felt that Persivul was scum from my reaction test, I pursued him. However, after my argument with him, I felt null. Therefore, I moved onto my next scum read, who was Kappy. And then so on and so forth. Basically, the reads list really served as a starting point for me to focus on certain people as the game moved along. Seeing as my reads hadn't changed too drastically by the time Wingback questioned me about activity, I saw no point in a reads list. However, as it stands, I'm going to put out a similar tiered reads list somewhere around Saturday because I feel the need to put out my thoughts about what has been happening recently with the Math wagon and so on, since I've been distracted. Also, because, my reads have started to shift pretty hard on certain people.

Obviously I do not agree that a lack of tiered lists in general is suspicious (else I'd be pursuing players who never posted even one). Your attempt to note that I haven't put out a list of tiered reads in response looks like "counterpunch" here and increases my suspicion.

Yes, you not putting out a list of tiered reads UNTIL I ask you to looks suspicious. Putting out a reads list doesn't seem to be the way you play naturally. It's not organic to you or your thought process. Therefore, the fact that you hastily put one out at the moment I ask you to seems contradictory to your own play-style and thought process. Why put one out NOW instead of just saying that you don't really see the need for a reads list? However, if you did see the need for a reads list, why didn't you put one out in D1? Most of D2 makes me feel that you've been scrambling to not only up your activity but also your pro-activeness. I'll explain why I don't think you were being all that pro-active as you claim to have been in D1 more in-depth in my read of you.

I disagree that I've only been agreeing or disagreeing with other thoughts. As examples of things that I've done proactively (by which I mean things that I do to help me read other players--also note that I make a distinction between activity, which is reflected in things like post counts, and proactivity, which is reflected in the content of those posts), I offer: my questions to Kappy in and , trying to understand the read on Mizzytastic that Wingback gave (), looking into old games of karnos to see whether his phrasing in his own "counterpunch" was stylistic (), working to lock karnos into a claim (), prompting JohnnyFarrar for content to read him better ( and ), probing for reasons why MathBlade didn't use associations with karnos to read JohnnyFarrar (), and discussing your read on qubixes ().
You said that you read my ISO and didn't find anything proactive; did you read these and dismiss them?

Most of these things you point out, I've already looked through, and, yes, I dismiss most of them as being not pro-active, for several reasons. This will be explained in my read of you on Saturday, as right now, I don't think this reply to you is a good place to do that, seeing as most people wouldn't really care to read this thoroughly since it's addressed to you specifically. Plus, it would be just making this wall bigger than it already is. And it seems most people aren't fond of walls.

2. I'm not interested in arguing about definitions of "Town leader" but I do want to compare your stated definition to your actions. JohnnyFarrar asked who was "Town leader" and you gave him the name of a Null read (Persivul) without further elaboration. If you feel that "Town leader" can be of either alignment, why did you not mention a read on Persivul to JohnnyFarrar? Would it not have been important to say whether the "Town leader" was a Town player or a Mafia player if you're using a definition that makes both equally likely?

I'm not sure what you're asking here, to be honest. Yes, a town leader can be either alignment. My read on Persivul at the time was null. Why would I say whether the town leader was town or mafia? Doesn't null imply that they can be both equally likely? Johnny could easily have gone back and checked my read on Persivul himself. I have no reason to tell him that unless he specifically asked, which he didn't. The player I chose as town leader makes sense with the definition. Honestly not sure what you're on about here.

3. You're saying that your "brain read" on qubixes was wrong. I want to know what reasoning you had at the time, for which is not sufficient to tell me why you're reading him as Town now.

The reasoning for my brain read itself or of it being wrong? I'll address both I guess. My brain read was because I felt he was over-reacting and being too contradictory. My gut read was telling me that those contradictions were too numerous and obvious to be coming from scum. Also, that it seemed his over-reactions were more from anger/frustration towards me on a personal level rather than a scummy one. Therefore, I felt my brain read was wrong.
Responses in
bold.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@MathBlade

In post 1202, MathBlade wrote:No. I was getting at calling you a wishy washy flake not standing up for anything definitively. You are still doing that as MechaGoomba said in 1199.

Furthermore my Saru read is based upon the sheer amount of effort and consistency they are putting into their posts.
I'll fix the first when I finish updating, I hope.
The second makes me sad--I went searching two forums for old games by Saru and I don't get read as Town for effort?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nope because it is a different hootspah...Stream of consciousness of you will. Your posts feel like they were edited before they were posted.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

More scummy points for begging for town read too.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Do not poke the Karnos train
*breathe*
*breathe*
*breathe*
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@MechaGoomba

I hope to address most of your objections when I finish updating (except that at this time I've no plan to address your objection to me reading both you and MagnaofIllusion as Town). I can fix one thing now.
In post 1203, MechaGoomba wrote:- MathBlade.
In 823, you argue they're scum with Johnny.
Since then, you've primarily pushed them by countering the arguments of their defenders without engaging directly.
I think that I clarified the underlined here:
In post 892, Dierfire wrote:I agree. To clarify: having already noted that JohnnyFarrar would make a good partner for karnos, I'm disturbed by the way that MathBlade treats them differently--if all three are Mafia, I don't see a reason for MathBlade to be on the karnos wagon and not on the JohnnyFarrar wagon.
I felt (and still feel) that MathBlade could be Mafia with karnos. At the time I also felt that JohnnyFarrar would be a good partner for karnos, but that MathBlade would not be Mafia with both karnos and JohnnyFarrar.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1208, MathBlade wrote:Nope because it is a different hootspah...Stream of consciousness of you will. Your posts feel like they were edited before they were posted.
Phone post but this is a shitty and scummy discrediting attack. There is absolutely nothing Not Town about posting in a polished fashion.

Very very happy with my vote. More of the rest of you need to join me on this wagon on scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1212, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1208, MathBlade wrote:Nope because it is a different hootspah...Stream of consciousness of you will. Your posts feel like they were edited before they were posted.
Phone post but this is a shitty and scummy discrediting attack. There is absolutely nothing Not Town about posting in a polished fashion.

Very very happy with my vote. More of the rest of you need to join me on this wagon on scum.
Yes there is when scum have daychat. When someone posts something it is whether it feels like it came from the same hand the same logic. As MechaGoomba pointed out Dierfire's reads are all over the place.

There is no consistency no "good" communication about them. He is a lot like Karnos. Not explaining their scum reads.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And FYI I am obvtown and stop protecting Dierfire by attacking me.

Tell me now what do YOU think about Dierfire? Who are your scum reads besides me?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Saru

I'll wait for your promised list of reads.
I think that you asking me for a list of reads is a fair question--I'm not sure why I'd ever refuse to disclose my reads.
I'm not sure how else to phrase this thing about "Town leader" here. To me it would make most sense that if I were using a definition of "Town leader" that did not specify alignment, I would distinguish "Town leader who is Town" versus "Town leader who is Mafia" versus "Town leader who is Null" when answering that question.
So, if I understand you correctly, you initially read qubixes as Mafia for overreacting and saying things that you felt were contradictory, then thought that there were/was too many/much mistakes/overreaction for qubixes to be Mafia?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1214, MathBlade wrote:And FYI I am obvtown and stop protecting Dierfire by attacking me.
LOL. The only obv thing you are is scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1216, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1214, MathBlade wrote:And FYI I am obvtown and stop protecting Dierfire by attacking me.
LOL. The only obv thing you are is scum.
Your optometrist is on the phone. Apparently they are saying something about a vision problem you have with your reading ability. Apparently your words town and scum get reversed.

They call the problem receiving a scum PM. The suggested cure is self lynching. Please administer first aid.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Dierfire »

MathBlade actually makes an interesting point about Daytalk, although I can't recall any posts that sound like they were written in collaboration.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The proper answer is "I didn't collaborate because I am town mother fucker" or some variety there of. You should be lynched now for scum claiming.

With a vengeance.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I suggest that the timing of my posts would make them hard to write in collaboration. I've rarely been posting while others are active, and most of my posts come in sequential bursts.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....It is daychat. People can easily leave pointers when you aren't around! Again you do not deny it and instead only say "It's hard". You aren't saying it is impossible because you can't because you aren't town!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Dierfire »

That logic seems off to me. Are you saying that a Mafia player would be unable to lie about this?

In that case, do I fix the problem by saying:

I'm writing my posts by myself, without collaboration, because I am Town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1222, Dierfire wrote:That logic seems off to me. Are you saying that a Mafia player would be unable to lie about this?

In that case, do I fix the problem by saying:

I'm writing my posts by myself, without collaboration, because I am Town.
I am saying it would have been a townie's first reaction. I know I am not collaborating with anyone on my posts. So when someone suggests it I go "talk to the hand because your bullshit in my ears gives me a headache".

Mafia can lie, yes. But it is much harder for them to do so, so they generally edge case. The fact you did not have a townie reaction makes you scum.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1215, Dierfire wrote:
@Saru

So, if I understand you correctly, you initially read qubixes as Mafia for overreacting and saying things that you felt were contradictory, then thought that there were/was too many/much mistakes/overreaction for qubixes to be Mafia?
Yes, plus that the overreaction seems to stem from genuine IRL anger towards me ("being a jerk") rather than faked anger.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”