UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Tributes! Once again, welcome to the MafiaScum Hunger Games! Before the Games begin, let us remember
why
we hold these Games in the first place.

Several years ago, there was an upset in our way of life. Many of the List Mods thought they were unhappy with how they were being treated, said they deserved better than what the Queue was graciously offering them and decided to rebel. They stopped updating their threads, responding to PMs, and were postponing game starts. Their leader, Equinox, orchestrated riots and violent outbursts all over the MafiaScum community. Action had to be taken, and these List Mods were captured and publicly executed.

To protect our community and prevent this from ever happening again, each List Mod must now select Tributes from their districts to participate in the Hunger Games. This serves as a reminder of what the consequences are for questioning the Queue. We will not tolerate rebels.

Now, normally, before the games we have Caesar conduct his traditional pre-game interview. However, due to technical difficulties and time constraints, the interviews will be played when a Tribute has been killed.

Finally, an announcement for this first day of the Games: Each phase, players will get to PM me the name of a player they would like to receive that phase's gift. At the end of the phase the player with the most votes (or the player who received the most votes first in case of a tie) will receive that gift. You will not be told who won. The winner will be given that gift to use starting in the next phase. The gift will be announced at each phase start.

It is almost time for the Games to start. Prepare yourselves, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Are you ok with these? And using this format for vote counts?

Tributes! The Games have officially begun! You may now start to vote for who you want to receive this phase's gift. Please PM me the name of your vote, and remember, you may not vote for yourself. The gift available for the next phase is:

1-Shot Commuter

The winner of this gift will be able to choose a night in which they leave the arena. They will not be able to be targeted, however they will also not be able to use any actions they may have.

Vote Count 1.00
Vote Count 1.00

Clumsy Phoenix -
Radja -
Frozen Angel -
Kappy -
Froot Loop -
Xtoxm -
FA_Q2 -
Bellaphant -
Yume -
Lady and the Tramp -
Bins -
inspectorscout -
Dunnstral -

Mod Notes - None!

Day 1 ends and gift votes are due in (expired on 2016-06-29 18:36:43)
Get to know me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

Post by UpTooLate »

I'll add in who's not voting, forgot to do that
Get to know me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:47 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Proper vote count format?

Vote Count 1.00
Vote Count 1.00

Clumsy Phoenix -
Radja -
Frozen Angel -
Kappy -
Froot Loop -
Xtoxm -
FA_Q2 -
Bellaphant -
Yume -
Lady and the Tramp -
Bins -
inspectorscout -
Dunnstral -

Not Voting - [13] Clumsy Phoenix, Radja, Frozen Angel, Kappy, Froot Loop, Xtoxm, FA_Q2, Bellaphant, Yume, Lady and the Tramp, Bins, inspectorscout, Dunnstral

Mod Notes - None!

Day 1 ends and gift votes are due in (expired on 2016-06-29 18:36:43)
Get to know me!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

Never in my years as a broadcaster have I seen such a lovely idea as this, the Mafia Hunger Games, I am just shaking here with excitement. I know you at home are too! I just want to give a hand to our wonderful president snow, for providing us so many opportunities to capture these games, so we can really bring the experience to you, our viewers.

*gives applause*

These games are sure to be exciting! We have interviewed all the contestants, we have thoroughly seen their skills and given them ratings so you at home can bet on who will be the winner. Now I feel as I am just delaying here. Let us get to the event we all have been waiting for!

~Cesar
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Current Gift VC:

Froot Loop: 2
Frozen Angel: 2
FA_Q2: 1
Get to know me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Spoiler: FA_Q2 Lynch Flavor
And with that, the loud “boom!” of the cannon sounded. One of the tributes has fallen. You hear the Queue’s official music and look up to the sky to see FA_Q2’s photograph. The picture then fades to what appears to be a video; this is FA_Q2’s interview footage.

The camera is zoomed in to the chairs in which FA_Q2 and Caesar are sitting. Caesar’s signature colored hair and matching outfit match his bright personality as he introduces his guest.

“Everyone, please welcome FA_Q2, Tribute B, from the Road to Rome!”

The audience applauds loudly as FA_Q2 smiles shyly and waves. “Hello!”

“Welcome, welcome!” exclaimed Caesar. “Tell us, FA, who do you expect to leave the Games first?”

“Frozen Angel,” he said without hesitation. “We simply cannot co-exist. It is always ‘FA posted this’ and ‘FA posted that.’ WHICH FA, DAMMIT?! Yup, Frozen Angel will be the first!”

“Alright, then! “ Caesar said with a laugh. More seriously, he asked, “Who will you miss from home?”

“My girl, who else?” The audience let out a collective “aww.”

“One last thing, FA. Do you have any last words?”

“Yes: Please don’t kill me, I like living! Maybe you could give me a doughnut instead…” he trailed off. The audience chuckled and clapped as FA_Q2 stood to take his final bow.

Spoiler: Clumsy Phoenix Lynch Flavor
And with that, the loud “boom!” of the cannon sounded. One of the tributes has fallen. You hear the Queue’s official music and look up to the sky to see Clumsy Phoenix' photograph. The picture then fades to what appears to be a video; this is Clumsy Phoenix’ interview footage.

The crowd cheered as Clumsy Phoenix walked onto stage squinting, not anticipating how bright the lights were actually going to be. After shaking hands with Caesar, he took his seat in the chair opposite of the host.

“Welcome,” Caesar greeted his guest. “So, as you know, we have a new Game Master this year! What are your thoughts on them?”

Clumsy Phoenix shifted uncomfortably in his seat, obviously nervous to answer a question about the person who could potentially control his fate. “I, um, I think he really brings the fire back into the competition.”

“Ok, then,” said a confused Caesar. Not wanting to lose momentum, he went right into his next question. “What do you think about the playing field (hidden mechanics, gift mechanic, etc.)?”

“Um, well, um, I think the playing field is strange and potentially confusing.”

"One final question: Do you have any last words?"

"Who will the world revolve around now?"

Obviously he wasn’t going to warm up to this anytime soon, so Caesar decided to set him free.

“Clumsy Phoenix, everybody!”

Clumsy hurried off stage to the sound of applause.
Get to know me!
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 am

Post by President Snow »

In post 105, UpTooLate wrote:Current Gift VC:

Froot Loop: 2
Frozen Angel: 2
FA_Q2: 1
You should really put in who voted who?
I am redoing the votes to make sure this is right:

Inspector: Vedith
Frozen Angel: Inspector, Froot Loop, Dunnstral, Clumsy Pheonix
Froot Loop: Frozen Angel, Bellaphant. Radja, Lady and the Tramp [First to get votes] <---Wins gift.
Dunnstral: Yume
Lady and the Tramp: Bins
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

BOOM.

The cannon sounds just as the sun begins to rise. You look up to see the fallen Tribute’s picture in the sky as the official music plays. Lady and the Tramp was killed during the night. The picture fades to their interview with Caesar.

“Welcome, Lady and the Tramp, Tribute B from New York! Should I call you Lady or Tramp for short? Haha I kid! I kid!” Caesar jokingly started the interview off. The audience laughed along with him and his guest. “So, tell us. What do you think about the competition this year?”

Lady and the Tramp sat back in their seat with a smug air about them. “They are all posers. Like wtf is bins even doin’ here???? We are going to wear dat foxes pelt as a scarf to keep us warm. Shaziro, more like shaZERO. What a *censored* amateur. We are excited to remove all the baddies from this game.”

“Whoa whoa whoa! Sounds like we have a real competitor on our hands! Do you have any hobbies or talents you think will benefit you in the Games?”

“We want to get in the heads of our opponents. Make them do our bidding FOR US. Our cumulative experience in watching reality TV will really help us.”

“Us?” Caesar questioned Lady and the Tramp. He then looked at the audience, put his hand up as if telling them a secret and winked, “Sounds like this is a two for one kind of deal, if you know what I mean!” The audience roared with laughter. They ate up everything Caesar said. “Ok, now, for the final question. Do you have any last words?”

Lady and the Tramp thought for a moment, stood up and thrust their fist in the air. “FIGHT THE POWER!”

The audience cheered them on as they exited the stage, pumping their fist the entire way.
Get to know me!
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by President Snow »

Gift Votes

Lady and Tramp: Bellaphant, xtoxm, Clumsy Pheonix, Yume
Xtoxm: Lady and Tramp,
Froot Loop: Inspectorscout
Bins: Radja

Actions:

Bins tracks Vedith [Result: Target visited nowhere]
Inspector adds Frozen Angel to neighborhood [Adding them to a neighborhood]
Froot Loop uses Commuter [Result has no effect on other actions]
Clumsy Pheonix goes to kill Lady and the Tramp [Lady and the Tramp Die]
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:41 am

Post by President Snow »

Gift votes -

xtoxm - vedith (first, received gift)
Clumsy - dunn, bins (deaded)
bins - xtoxm
inspectorscout - froot loop (last)

Yume voted after the hammer for froot loop, but it didn't matter anyway because they'd only have one and xtoxm would have gotten it based on time received anyway.
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:12 am

Post by President Snow »

Actions -

bins protects xtoxm (protected)
Inspector adds bins the neighborhood (bins added)
Yume kills Inspector (inspector dies)

I don't see xtoxm choosing to use his one shot vest, though it's not needed.

Also we received votes for gifts for after the hammer... but obviously they don't count.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

As the sun starts to come up, you realize you haven’t been able to sleep yet and today is not going to be easy. You hear rustling around you and freeze, afraid to breathe. You haven’t heard the cannon yet, is that because you’re next? Or maybe you all made it through the night safely…

Your mind starts to wander when you finally hear it, the loud announcement that someone else is dead. You hear the music you’ve gotten so acquainted with and have to force yourself to look at the sky to see which of your comrades is no longer with you. You can’t help but feel relieved that it isn’t you up there, though you feel guilty as Xtoxm stares back at you. He was a man of few words, and you’re curious if Caesar was able to get much out of him.

Caesar’s face comes up and you see him standing on the stage, smiling as usual. He gleefully introduces Xtoxm, who comes on stage with the worst scowl you’ve seen yet. He obviously isn’t pleased to be there. “Hello, Xtoxm! We are SO happy to have you here with us, aren’t we folks?” The audience applauds along with him, as his guest stares off into the distance. “Xtoxm, there are a lot of great competitors here with us, how have you prepared for this year’s Games?”

Xtoxm kept staring into the distance, and let out a grumbly “no.”

Caesar looked confused. “No? Maybe you’re just in the zone for the Games already, what do you think ladies and gentleman?” Caesar was getting frustrated with the lack of enthusiasm from this year’s Tributes but he couldn’t let his audience see that. “Do you have a message you’d like to give to anybody back home?” Caesar asked, hoping to get a better answer this time around. Usually plucking at their heart strings gets
something
out of them. If he was lucky, maybe he’d get a tear.

“No.”

Flustered, Caesar wanted to end the interview as quickly as possible. “Ok then, do you have any last words?”

This got Xtoxm to finally look at Caesar, then dead into the camera. All you heard was a “beep” before the word “you,” though it was obvious what he said. The camera cut to black.
Get to know me!
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 am

Post by President Snow »

As you hear the cannon go off yet again, you feel as if the Day flew by. You watch the sky to see Froot Loop's last interview with Caesar.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome Froot Loop to the stage!" you hear Caesar say as the interview fades in. You see Froot walking across the stage with a big smile on her face. "Froot Loop, welcome! Welcome!" exclaims Caesar. Froot smiles and waves and takes her seat.

"Hi Caesar! Hi everybody!" Froot was like a breath of fresh air after the last few Tributes. The audience loved her.

"So, Froot Loop, the Games are coming up. What is your overall strategy for them?"

Froot thought for a second. "Hmm. I guess to stay alive and hope that the game ends in a three-person stand-off and the other two kill each other so I haven't had to kill or hurt or say anything nasty to anyone but still win!"

There was a collective "aww" from the audience. "Isn't she sweet folks? I'm sure you'll make easy friends in there. Is there anyone you'd like to ally with?"

She sat and contemplated for a bit.. tears welling in her eyes. After a moment, she simply said "no."

"Alright. Do you have any last words?"

At this point the tears had turned into uncontrollable sobs and she was excused from the stage and the video faded to nothing.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

This game has been running on for awhile, what many would consider the half way point through the games. During this time Ceasar Flickerman like to do a highlight show to give everyone a summary of the events that have taken so far.

Ceasar Flickerman appears on stage with his classic smile and dress. “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the half time show of the Hunger Games!!!” the applause starts to fill the room and Caesar continues “We have had an interesting game this year, have we not?” more applause and cheers fill the room. “So who do you think is going to bring home the gold?” there are various cheers for different names of competitors, quite a bit cheering for all of them. Names of Skybird, Pirate mollie, Infinity, Bins, Dunnstral were all being heard at various points.

“Ohh and what about one of our under dogs, Vedith?!?!?!” not as much applause comes for him. “This kid is the one I believe will bring home the gold!” In fact given the circumstances, why don’t we show our interview for the number one under dog.” The screen fades and shows Vedith sitting in a chair and Caesar sitting across from him in the interview chairs.

“Its nice to have you hear Vedith! How are you on this fine evening?”

Vedith looking excited and upbeat responds “I am doing great Ceasar its great to be in the Capitol and to be here in the games”

Caesar “Now Vedith, you are a handsome young man, and people all want to know, is there something you are missing from home? Perhaps a lovely special someone”

Vedith looks a little sad for a second “….You know Ceasar its not always easy coming to the games even though its an amazing opportunity. I do miss some friends and especially my brother firebringer. I am going to make them proud though!”

Caesar looks at him with sympathetic eyes “Well surely you will have skills that set you apart from the other competitors, perhaps you like to give us some secret skills you would love just to share with us!!!”

Vedith cracks a smile on his face and answers energetically “You know Ceasar, I would like to tell you that, but how I know you can be trusted? If I had to tell you my number one skill is my dashing good looks.”

Ceasar smiles and says “Well of course you can trust me Vedith! I know I certainly would have a tough time going after you”

Laughter and applause fills the rooms. “Now Vedith, you have become a sweetheart to many people in the Capitol recently, is there anything you want to say to them before you go into the arena”

Vedith still maintaining a positive aurora “You know I wish me and all my competitors could win the games, but since we can’t. I am just going to tell you guys, don’t count me out. I am fighter and I am going to make all my fans proud and my district!” the fans burst out with more applause that makes whatever ceasar was saying cut off.

“Well thank you Vedith for that”

The screen pulls back to the present.

“Now as we know the game has had some twist and turns, and I expect some more to come, wasn’t that feast exciting?” theres applause still going “You know if it weren’t for all of your support we probably wouldn’t have had the budget to actually make that feast possible, and your support has been able to give the competitors plenty of chances to get gifts” Caesar then goes onto the subject of how the past games have been different from this one.

“You know I can tell you one thing folks” as he pauses to go on “From my experience with these games, I would say Vedith has the highest chance of winning” Caesar goes onto how his position is to past victors.

“He may be a clear under dog, but I would definitely would not count him out!!!” more applause but then an abruptly a canon is heard.

The music starts to play and a name pops up

Vedith name has appeared

Ceasar can only be seen with a surprised and shocked look “Well…..shit”
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:09 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Spoiler: edited, yo.
This game has been running on for awhile, what many would consider the half way point through the games. During this time Ceasar Flickerman like to do a highlight show to give everyone a summary of the events that have taken so far.

Ceasar Flickerman appears on stage with his classic smile and dress. “Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the half time show of the Hunger Games!!!” The applause starts to fill the room and Caesar continues, “we have had an interesting game this year, have we not?” More applause and cheers fill the room. “So who do you think is going to bring home the gold?” he asks the audience. There are various cheers for different names of competitors, quite a bit cheering for all of them. Names of Skybird, pirate mollie, Infinity 324, Bins, and Dunnstral were all being heard at various points.

“Ohh and what about one of our under dogs, Vedith?!?!?!” not as much applause comes for him. “This kid is the one I believe will bring home the gold!” In fact, given the circumstances, why don’t we show our interview for the number one under dog.” The screen fades and shows Vedith sitting in a chair and Caesar sitting across from him in the interview chairs.

“Its nice to have you here, Vedith! How are you on this fine evening?”

Vedith looking excited and upbeat responds “I am doing great Ceasar! It's great to be in the Queue and to be here in the games!”

Caesar starts his interview, “Now Vedith, you are a handsome young man, and people all want to know, is there something you are missing from home? Perhaps a lovely special someone?”

Vedith looks a little sad for a second “….You know Ceasar, it's not always easy coming to the games even though its an amazing opportunity. I do miss some friends and especially my brother Firebringer. I am going to make them proud though!”

Caesar looks at him with sympathetic eyes “Well surely you will have skills that set you apart from the other competitors, perhaps you like to give us some secret skills you would love just to share with us!”

Vedith cracks a smile on his face and answers energetically “You know Ceasar, I would like to tell you that, but how I know you can be trusted? If I had to tell you my number one skill is my dashing good looks.”

Ceasar smiles and says “Well of course you can trust me Vedith! I know I certainly would have a tough time going after you.”

Laughter and applause fills the room. “Now Vedith, you have become a sweetheart to many people in the Capitol recently, is there anything you want to say to them before you go into the arena?”

Vedith, still maintaining a positive attitude, “You know,I wish me and all my competitors could win the games, but since we can’t. I am just going to tell you guys, don’t count me out. I am fighter and I am going to make all my fans proud and my district!” The fans burst out with more applause that makes whatever Caesar was saying cut off.

“Well thank you Vedith for that!”

The screen pulls back to the present.

“Now as we know the game has had some twist and turns, and I expect some more to come, wasn’t that feast exciting?” There's applause still going. “you know if it weren’t for all of your support we probably wouldn’t have had the budget to actually make that feast possible, and your support has been able to give the competitors plenty of chances to get gifts,” Caesar then goes onto the subject of how the past games have been different from this one.

“You know I can tell you one thing folks,” as he pauses to go on “from my experience with these games, I would say Vedith has the highest chance of winning,” Caesar goes onto how his position is to past victors.

“He may be a clear under dog, but I would definitely would not count him out!!!” More applause but then an abruptly a cannon is heard.

The music starts to play and a name pops up.

Vedith's name has appeared.

Ceasar can only be seen with a surprised and shocked look. “Well…..shit.”
Get to know me!
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by President Snow »

A loud boom is heard throughout the stadium as another contestant has meet their end.

Callforjudgement name and face appears in the sky.

With that the contestants is down to just three.

The loudspeaker in the arena:

President snow can be heard saying

"Attention, final competitors!"

"There has been a change of plans for this Hunger Games"

"To ensure only one victor remains and since all of you are worthy competitors, we have decided to give you the chance to prove to each other who is the most worthy of winning the games!"

An image of Nightlock is presented to the audience watching at home and appears before the competitors who are now staring each other.

"One of you must die, but in the spirit of teamwork, the person who dies gets to pick another contestant to die with them. They must swallow the berries whole. Choose wisely as the person who dies may select YOU!"

"Happy Hunger Games! And my the odds be in your favor!"

The image disappears
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by President Snow »

The player who is lynched today will become vengeful and kill one of the remaining players of their choosing.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”