New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Airick10 »

Hmm, did you though? I don't recall seeing an answer to why you revoted Vedith after you unvoted due to the soft claim.
In post 2912, Zachstralkita wrote:Um, because he claimed IC to fuck with us like a scumbag. I don't know people's alignments so I have to factor in room for error. I'm pleased that my original decision was right though
In post 2914, Airick10 wrote:The job was done. Your vote, just like nine others, voted to kill him. You did unvote Vedith after his soft claim, but a day later voted back for him. All of the sudden his soft claim didn't matter anymore?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Well it was a shitty soft claim. Are you implying he was my partner and I bussed him in the end? LMAO
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

Airlick, Mirhawk thoughts?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Back to work, site edition

vc 2.03
Titus (1):
Wake88
Performer (2):
Zachstralkita, Titus
implosion (1):
Transcend
Mirhawk (4):
Dunnstral, shannon, implosion, Boem_u_dusi

Not Voting:
Varsoon, AGar, Performer, PeregrineV, beeboy, Airick10, Almost50, podoboq, Mirhawk

With
votes,
to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-07-19 12:40:26)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

freedom
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Hey gang that was some spooky stuff
Boem_u_dusi wrote:I'll just continue sheeping Dunnstral, I don't give a fuck.

VOTE: Mirhawk
Is Dunnstral your infallible townread and scumhunter?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3064, Airick10 wrote:To clarify - out of this group I suspect Performer and Zach mostly. I'm not completely gone away from AGar, but I did like his last posts towards the end of D1.

Yo am I gonna bus my OTHER partner then too? LMFAO
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Your OTHER partner, huh?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunnstral wrote:Your OTHER partner, huh?
Reading comprehension guy, I believe he implied I bussed Vedith earlier otherwise he wouldn't bother with that line of thought

It's not like you were gonna do anything about it anyway
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

Post by AGar »

Oh shit.

I'm here. Fuck. Let me read up.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Airick10 »

Mirhawk thoughts... He never struck me as posting scummy posts. The read he had on Ved was that he was 'newtown'. He explains in 2531 what he means by that. Okay, that's fine by me. The thing that is interesting to me is that his vote was on shannon. Unvoted, then voted shannon again (saying he doesn't need to explain why). Whatever that means. What stands out isn't the unvote and re-vote, but it's that he never unvoted shannon during the Titus wagon, AGar wagon, or the Vedith wagon. He stayed on the shannon vote to the end. Adding to that, Vedith also voted shannon. To sum it up, I personally am null on mirhawk. Could he be teamed up with Ved and not voted on him (plus defended him as newtown), maybe. If so, would he be stupid enough to leave his vote on the same person Vedith vote? Maybe.
In post 2860, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I'm not sure that Mirhawk would leave his vote on shannon with Vedith if they are partners, that's seems dumb to me.
If we are looking at the voting pattern, I tend to agree with this. But again, maybe mirhawk really is stupid?
---------------
Here's something else I've noticed in D2. Mirhawk has a wagon on him and here are reasons that are given.
In post 2856, Dunnstral wrote:If Lapsa flipped mafia, there would be strong associative evidence for mirhawk and A50.
But Lapsa didn't flip mafia. So..?
In post 2891, implosion wrote:I want my vote to do something; to that end I'd rather vote together with someone else than throw out a naked vote on, say, Mirhawk. This should be clear from my play yesterday.
In post 3010, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I examined Lapsa's iso

1: He talked to me a lot. This is useless.
2. He suspected Titus. However, I think Titus would have killed me, instead. It looks more like somebody trying to frame Titus, than Titus being actual mafia
3. He was maybe killed if Mirhawk is mafia to do both 2 and try to get suspicion off of mirhawk

Right now, best bet:
In post 3013, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3012, shannon wrote: VOTE: Mirhawk based on what Dunn says in 3010

Even I didn't think it was
that
convincing of an argument :shifty:
In post 3016, implosion wrote:
Unvote

And i swear if anyone calls this vote opportunistic after what i've been saying today there will be words.
In post 3026, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Wake

I'm going to vote Performer or Mirhawk. I have not decided which. Both might be scum.
Out of all of these votes and comments, the only case anyone is bringing to the table is that Mir may have shot Lapsa. Although Dunn himself is saying he shot him... Or maybe he didn't if Dunn was jailed. That's a lot of votes for... hmm, well nothing?

Again, I don't see any real scummy posts from Mirhawk. I'd like to actually see him post! I don't have a strong read one way or another, honestly.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3085, Airick10 wrote:But Lapsa didn't flip mafia. So..?

I was explaining my reason for shooting who I did.
Airick10 wrote: Again, I don't see any real scummy posts from Mirhawk. I'd like to actually see him post! I don't have a strong read one way or another, honestly.
That's reason enough to be voting him.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 3076, Zachstralkita wrote:Well it was a shitty soft claim. Are you implying he was my partner and I bussed him in the end? LMAO
Yes, I'm saying that's entirely possible. I'm looking at votes and what happened at night and asking questions. As I've said, I think it's plausible to believe someone who voted Vedith was scum. I tend to believe it was one of the early votes. It's also plausible someone who did not vote Vedith was scum. Out of the five people who voted Vedith before the blitz wagon, I find Performer and your actions the most suspicious.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Airick10 »

Voting him for not posting anything is a fair reason (take away a holiday and the mafiascum server outage aside). I give you that. But I haven't seen that as a reason to vote him throughout D2, except for now. Did I give your reason for you?
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Airick10 »

Anyway... glad to see the servers are back up. I'm out for the night.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by shannon »

Yay server is back up!

Airick can you explain why you are soft defending Mirhawk with the null read in 3084? There are only four votes on him, why try to derail the wagon before we get a response from him?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Performer »

Hey folks,

so I was doing a skim catchup before the servers crashed. Did a check of how d1 ended, I'm glad we got mafia scum. Not sure why there is Titus talking about reaction fishing while voting me - isn't the purpose of reaction fishing not supposed to be revealed that obviously?
Anyway , there have been irl commitments that are just getting in my way to properly continue contributing as a player in FM. I sincerely apologize but I'll have to replace out. I am town.

My honest apologies to the mod - I just don't believe I can stay invested as a player in FM games, the way my commitments are going on irl now. I have a number of wedding preparation events my friend has me helping out on, my career I'm doing overtime at, etc etc.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

Hi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

FOS: Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

D:<
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Airick10 wrote:
In post 3076, Zachstralkita wrote:Well it was a shitty soft claim. Are you implying he was my partner and I bussed him in the end? LMAO
Yes, I'm saying that's entirely possible. I'm looking at votes and what happened at night and asking questions. As I've said, I think it's plausible to believe someone who voted Vedith was scum. I tend to believe it was one of the early votes. It's also plausible someone who did not vote Vedith was scum. Out of the five people who voted Vedith before the blitz wagon, I find Performer and your actions the most suspicious.
You've got a better chance landing a fucking plane than landing a lynch on me, and I hope you're a pilot.

I'll also note that while you find mine and Performer's actions the most suspicious, you have cast a vote on no one.
Performer wrote:Hey folks,

so I was doing a skim catchup before the servers crashed. Did a check of how d1 ended, I'm glad we got mafia scum. Not sure why there is Titus talking about reaction fishing while voting me - isn't the purpose of reaction fishing not supposed to be revealed that obviously?
Anyway , there have been irl commitments that are just getting in my way to properly continue contributing as a player in FM. I sincerely apologize but I'll have to replace out. I am town.

My honest apologies to the mod - I just don't believe I can stay invested as a player in FM games, the way my commitments are going on irl now. I have a number of wedding preparation events my friend has me helping out on, my career I'm doing overtime at, etc etc.

In my next post: what I like to call the " TrueGent " factor, maybe even the " shaddowez " factor

Transcend wrote:Hi

hey pal help me scumhunt this game?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ok

But let me get home from work first.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Now, this isn't exactly to say Performer is scum based on a few simple images. No, it's more to implore you all to put your faith in my keen intuition, honed over the years until it became sharper than stalagmite.

Spoiler:

Exhibit A - Here we see Zachstralkita's prime scumhunting take place on the VERY FIRST(or second) page of the game, folks, during RVS no less. As usual we have Dunnstral making a cameo being a nuisance

Exhibit B - So it begins. Well another thing to note is the replacement had a fucking K in his ZAC as opposed to an H, so that's how you know he's a fucking mark. Not to detract from how I accurately pinned that slot as scum Day 1 like the fucking fortune teller in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube.

Exhibit C - An innocent question, almost as innocent as small children newly born.

It seems they're always trying to keep a playa down.

Exhibit D - ??? profit Nevermind that Dunnstral was trying to derail this lynch the whole game and he was town, let's not even get into that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I know you like to relive your life story and talk about how you got modkilled but that has nothing to do with this game so..........................
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

By the way Performed is town so I insist you cease this wagon immediately