House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 723, Wake1 wrote:Are you ticklish?
Only when I'm asleep.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by House »

In post 724, House wrote:
In post 720, Wake1 wrote:
In post 718, House wrote:
In post 717, Wake1 wrote:GO DO.
Dude, I was scanning ISOs.

Between Vedith and BlankFace, I think Vedith is infinitely more deserving of rope.

VOTE: Vedith
OK COOL
why
1) Post 312
2) Has avoided anything to do with the Robb/House rollercoaster; seems content to sit back and let everyone slapfight over it
3) Dodgy with his reads, refusing to take a serious stand on anyone but his vote du jour (finally calls Elyse a townread after nitpicking minutia with Chaos, I believe)
4) I like the number 4.
5) His interactions overall don't seem like an attempt to actually game solve.
6) 154 was bad, but 515* was super forced.
7) 522 was an empty query, with no response to my answer.
8) His slap fight with ChaosOmega is completely bland. It doesn't compel me. For all his posturing, I just don't see him putting any effort into it, like it's just... something to do.

* (Speaking of 515, isn't it curious that Grendel criticizes me for defending BBMolla, but has zero to say about Vedith bluntly stating that he would SAVE BBMolla?)
Sigh. EBWOP.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Hoopla »

good hustling from house.

it really is time to get a move on. my number one pet peeve in mafia is waiting until the last day to compromise, as it leaves no time for a rebound wagon in the event of us wanting to switch.

vote for blankface or vedith everyone.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Hoopla »

oh wait, it's wake trying to get us going too, haha. one of you guys change your avatar!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Hoopla »

House, Rob, Molla aren't being lynched today. There simply isn't enough support. If there had been, we definitely would have seen it after these last few days.

Vedith and Blankface are good choices that most people seem open to.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 698, Elyse wrote:I'm interested in lynching BlankFace, BBMolla, and Vedith today. That's it. BB and BlankFace continue to cheerlead Hoopla from the side and avoid scumhunting. I know BB probably won't be lynched simply because no one wants Robb to get what he wants, but he's actually scum y'all.
okay cause i didn't start the vedith wagon
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 699, House wrote:
In post 689, Grendel wrote:That doesn’t change the fact, however, that you did say you wanted Robbnva modkilled. So can you tell me how you went from, “I want Robbnva to replace out” to, “Mod pls kill this”?
As I've made abundantly clear to everyone that does not have an agenda, my preference was for Rob to be replaced.

When he stated he was being modkilled as a point of fact, I had no reason to doubt that statement because he claimed it came directly from the list mod.

When mods above the actual game mod gets involved, I tend to believe what is said because it's really fucking stupid to lie about the crayons.
If we are being technical here. I never said it came from the list mod and I never spoke to anyone about this game specifically. Apologize for talking out of turn. I'll go back to shutting up until spoken to
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 707, Wake1 wrote:If House and Robb are Town I really need you guys to drop it please.
I've dropped the whole threat thing. I can't drop my scum reads though. I legitimately scum read molla. I also legitimately scum read house. I'm done fighting with them though and realize that basically they will never get lynched.

Btw this frustration by house is super easy to fake so anyone who town reads him for that is naive. I'm a very emotional person obviously and I have been able to fake emotional reactions as scum before.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 709, Wake1 wrote:Knowing how very extremely early this game is I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I feel like tickling Egg and Elyse.
I'd actually be ok with an elyse push
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Vedith »

At least the game is backup now.
After I'm lynched and you see my role in all it's glory, promise to vote Hoopla. :cool:
I claim scum \o/
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by House »

In post 735, Vedith wrote:At least the game is backup now.
After I'm lynched and you see my role in all it's glory, promise to vote Hoopla. :cool:
Why wait?

VOTE: Hoopla

Yes, I'm a fickle bitch. I'd rather see Hoopla or Wake lynched today. Both of them have been steering the lynch towards Vedith and Blank but seem to avoid direct interaction.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Hoopla »

I don't often get good scumreads on D1 and find an easier time spotting townies, so I have a tendency to push D1 wagons on anyone not-town - today is no exception given most of the player list simply hasn't posted enough.

You act as if Vedith or Blankface have been around to be interacted with at all. Blankface in particular has been asked for his reads instead of his refereeing several times, including by me, to no avail. I genuinely have no idea who he finds suspicious. Vedith doesn't really directly interact with me despite him voting for me - do you find that suspicious too? If so, why single me and Wake out?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:04 am

Post by House »

In post 737, Hoopla wrote:If so, why single me and Wake out?
Because you two are going there same direction but maintaining distance.

Why have you had no interest in Wake's other opinions? What keeps him out of consideration for your town bloc?

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 694, House wrote:
In post 689, Grendel wrote:The others, questions three, four, five, and six, were the important ones. You’re answer to four was weak. Three was pretty scummy, and five was non-existent.
Correction:
NONE
of your shitty RVS questions were important, Sherlock.

You have beef with 3-5? Let's review, shall we?

In post 122, House wrote:3) I'm easy to read as town if you're not an idiot (thus hard to mislynch)
4) Finding scum. They're my people, yo.
5) Yup.
3) You'll find out exactly what I mean by this. Welcome to Hell, because that's where you're going to think you are if you think you have any shot at stretching MY neck.

4) Humor is foreign to you, isn't it? My entire easily game was humor and fun because I finally got to be in a game with some good people. If that's foreign where you come from, i feel sad for you.

5) Knowing that I prefer scum over town, do you
really
expect me to undermine my scum game? That's not alignment indicative, it's alignment
preference
indicative. And I've already admitted I prefer scum over town, so this answer tells you nothing new.
3)You're original response is bad because it tells me, "if you don't town read me you're stupid". I mean I guess you could say that as town, but I don't see why passive aggressive insults to get town read is a good thing to do. Mainly because its a step beyond attacking arguments, its attacking the player. So now you're falling back on meta that you're hard to lynch, and that should somehow make me town read you. I don't like it when people act like their untouchable, it comes off as very smug tbh.

Is meta always ppls first defense here? Cause that's annoying.

4)I don't do much joking in mafia B/c I don't want ppl misinterpreting what I say. Like what has been happing in every other thing you post. It's very easy for scum to say something incriminating, then before they get real pressure play it off as a joke. I've seen good scum players get away with this all the time. It's no wonder why you're good at scum if you're all always joking. Its no wonder nobody is seeing what I'm seeing right now.

5) Then why didn't you say that right away instead of jumping around the question?
you could have answered me with that in response since I didn't get it the first time. I did give you the opportunity. Instead you said I should have asked for elaboration if I wanted it. Also, if your scum game so specific that talking about it ruins your scum game then you aren't that good as scum. BUT, you already said multiple times you're great as scum. So this seems like... undue insecurity.
In post 699, House wrote:
In post 689, Grendel wrote:That doesn’t change the fact, however, that you did say you wanted Robbnva modkilled. So can you tell me how you went from, “I want Robbnva to replace out” to, “Mod pls kill this”?
As I've made abundantly clear to everyone that does not have an agenda, my preference was for Rob to be replaced.

When he stated he was being modkilled as a point of fact, I had no reason to doubt that statement because he claimed it came directly from the list mod.

When mods above the actual game mod gets involved, I tend to believe what is said because it's really fucking stupid to lie about the crayons.
You've made it abundantly clear that you only advocated his mod kill after Rob announced it. Don't act like you refuted the whole argument.

I'm saying that if you really wanted to have him replaced you would have maintained that position despite whatever Rob was doing. But you didn't, you slipped and said that you were cool with a mod kill, even asking when Rob will be mod killed.

You've also done nothing to refute the fact that you had enough experience with Rob to know he is super reactive, and abrasive. Therefore why did you keep pushing him? What did you think would happen? Why would reasonable town put so much effort into pissing somebody off?

Or were you "joking"? :roll:
In post 724, House wrote:
* (Speaking of 515, isn't it curious that Grendel criticizes me for defending BBMolla, but has zero to say about Vedith bluntly stating that he would SAVE BBMolla?)
... You do realize I'm scum reading Vedith right?

I even remarked that I didn't like 515 back in my reads list, I didn't said it was for that reason, but going off my interactions with you I thought it'd be inferred.

Liike you're just fishing for little things you can use to discredit me... which I don't see town doing unless their desperate. Going off how you aren't being heavily scum read by anybody except me, and Rob I'd say you have no reason to be desperate enough to make such petty attacks.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:54 am

Post by House »

In post 739, Grendel wrote:3)You're original response is bad because it tells me, "if you don't town read me you're stupid". I mean I guess you could say that as town, but I don't see why passive aggressive insults to get town read is a good thing to do. Mainly because its a step beyond attacking arguments, its attacking the player. So now you're falling back on meta that you're hard to lynch, and that should somehow make me town read you. I don't like it when people act like their untouchable, it comes off as very smug tbh.
And this is why you're an idiot. You're mistaking personality for scum tells.

I hate to break this to you, but the popular opinion that only nice, friendly people draw town roles is a myth.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by House »

In post 739, Grendel wrote:4)I don't do much joking in mafia B/c I don't want ppl misinterpreting what I say. Like what has been happing in every other thing you post. It's very easy for scum to say something incriminating, then before they get real pressure play it off as a joke. I've seen good scum players get away with this all the time. It's no wonder why you're good at scum if you're all always joking. Its no wonder nobody is seeing what I'm seeing right now.
False. People aren't as deluded and/or manipulative as you because it's easy to spot the difference between a couple friends bullshitting with each other and scum looking for acceptance.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 am

Post by House »

In post 739, Grendel wrote:5) Then why didn't you say that right away instead of jumping around the question?
Because I didn't fucking feel like it. :roll:

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 am

Post by House »

In post 739, Grendel wrote:I'm saying that if you really wanted to have him replaced you would have maintained that position despite whatever Rob was doing. But you didn't, you slipped and said that you were cool with a mod kill, even asking when Rob will be mod killed.
Maybe that's because I was abso-fucking-lutely COOL with a modkill because, even though it wasn't my preferred course of action, there's no arguing with the crayons once they decide something is to be done and... hey... it has the desired result of getting rid of toxicity.

Dude. I'm an asshole. Doesn't make me scum.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 734, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Vedith
I really want to know why.
In post 735, Vedith wrote:At least the game is backup now.
If you're Town I'm asking you to start being more vocal about your reads and putting more into the game. If you're Town the effort will translate better. It'll also be easier to read you.
In post 737, Hoopla wrote:I don't often get good scumreads on D1 and find an easier time spotting townies, so I have a tendency to push D1 wagons on anyone not-town - today is no exception given most of the player list simply hasn't posted enough.

You act as if Vedith or Blankface have been around to be interacted with at all. Blankface in particular has been asked for his reads instead of his refereeing several times, including by me, to no avail. I genuinely have no idea who he finds suspicious. Vedith doesn't really directly interact with me despite him voting for me - do you find that suspicious too? If so, why single me and Wake out?
Day 2 is when the game truly begins imho.

If you had to choose between Vedith or Blankface who would it be and why?

Where are you on Egg and Elyse Hoopla?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:27 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Out of Vedith and BlankFace, I think I prefer Vedith.

BlankFace's ISO is worse, his main post () is him being defensive by listing other people guilty of the same thing he's being scumread for, which is a shitty defense, since you're not refuting your actions are scummy, just painting other people in a worse light to get out of trouble. A chunk of his other posts are about making sure we all play nice, which let's him have the excuse of trying to help the game by getting people to calm down without providing any content of his own.

Gut feeling says Vedith is more likely scum. The fakeness in his posts (, ), I still think his wasn't asked in good faith to get more information, and the discussion I had with him from to didn't change my opinion.

---

Wake: what is your read on Vedith?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Dierfire »

Thread is temporarily locked again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

For discussion of this game in an inappropriate setting, Robbnva is turned Neutral Survivor and removed from the game.

Robbnva (Town Jailkeeper turned Neutral Survivor)
was removed from the game.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

D1 will resume presently. Players are not to discuss the events that led to the removal of Robbnva. Questions may be directed to me by PM.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

The deadline for D1 will be extended 36 hours due to site downtime. I will be prodding players shortly but players will have 36 hours to respond to account for site downtime.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”