Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Trivium »

Is bacde's thing on Iai because they are lurking?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 392, Trivium wrote:My wagon is pretty bullshit. Just going to put that out there. I mean, I have a bunch of people voting me because of a gutread of Murder, who's obviously distancing themselves from my lynch by being weirdly indecisive. That beginning bit that murdercat seems all 'pinged' about is really just me fucking around to get out of rvs as fast as possible because I don't get the point of it. I'm not going to defend myself any more either, so you can either fuck off or mislynch. I don't think murdercat is mafia, but evilpacman is obviously sheeping hard and I'm just disappointed with the confirmed town.
I'm not pushing for your lynch?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 395, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 393, JaeReed wrote:I'm not voting you for murders read on you. Don't think pacman is either.

Holy shit on that rage tho.
VOTE: Iraon
Back to this one.
Jae what about 392 seems town to you? Feigned rage is a classic scum tactic
True, he could definitely be scum. I need to see more before I want to lynch anyone though.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Bacde »

vote trivium
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 159, Accountant wrote:Jar is town wtf
No mafia member sits at his computer and writes a post like #46 and clicks submit. Mafia members love to try to look town and reasoned and back up all their reads with long chains of fake reasoning. Like if Jar was mafia he wouldn't blatantly sheep like that, he'd come up with his own story and then vote iraon

This is also basically why I think TM is town.
This is very scum-aligned.

It's using WIFOM logic to read someone as town-aligned, because he knows that JarJarDrinks is town-aligned and what he sees reinforces this to him, even though it is null.

I don't have a read on JarJarDrinks currently, but if Accountant is scum-aligned then he is very likely town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 164, Accountant wrote:Yeah, iraon is scum, everything about him screams fake to me. Pushing on MURDER is easy, plus I feel like he's only interested in defending himself and doesn't want to engage.

VOTE: iraonvp
That's stupid, and makes the assumption that MURDERCAT is town-aligned, which he probably isn't...

Literally the entire thing I have been doing this game is trying to make reads, I'm not only interested in defending myself!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 176, Accountant wrote:

you realize you're basing a strong read on a 2nd page post right??
Townslip is townslip no matter what page it's on
"townslip" is just ridiculous, put this in context!
In post 46, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

I dont like those things either.
"townslip" is when someone slips information that confirms them as town-aligned, not just someone who votes without reasoning!

I don't even see how voting someone without reasoning would even be town-aligned at all. What you said is 100% WIFOM.

Your defense of JarJarDrinks is obscene and you are scum-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 186, Bacde wrote:basically iraonvp is playing exactly like someone I would push for an easy lynch if I was mafia so I'm just assuming he's town and finding the more likely mafias
I don't like this attitude towards me. It's like you are trying to avoid pushing me because it will make you look suspicious for taking the easy target or something.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

iraon, you just say things, but you don't really explain why that thing is true. Like, why does Accountant thinking that JJD is town for post make Accountant scum. Like really think about that and answer it please.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I thought I already explained that...

Because he already knows that JJD is town-aligned, and the WIFOM reasons he uses are confirmation bias. Because saying that voting without reasons is a "townslip" is just ridiculous.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 190, Accountant wrote:
In post 189, Trivium wrote:What exactly is this townslip people are talking about.
Remember when JJD was sheeping you without giving reasons? That's a townslip. Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with.
Read this, it's ridiculous!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 404, iraonavp wrote:
In post 159, Accountant wrote:Jar is town wtf
No mafia member sits at his computer and writes a post like #46 and clicks submit. Mafia members love to try to look town and reasoned and back up all their reads with long chains of fake reasoning. Like if Jar was mafia he wouldn't blatantly sheep like that, he'd come up with his own story and then vote iraon

This is also basically why I think TM is town.
This is very scum-aligned.

It's using WIFOM logic to read someone as town-aligned, because he knows that JarJarDrinks is town-aligned and what he sees reinforces this to him, even though it is null.

I don't have a read on JarJarDrinks currently, but if Accountant is scum-aligned then he is very likely town-aligned.
By your reasoning there I'm scum. Because I had the same thought when I first read it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 405, iraonavp wrote:
In post 164, Accountant wrote:Yeah, iraon is scum, everything about him screams fake to me. Pushing on MURDER is easy, plus I feel like he's only interested in defending himself and doesn't want to engage.

VOTE: iraonvp
That's stupid, and makes the assumption that MURDERCAT is town-aligned, which he probably isn't...

Literally the entire thing I have been doing this game is trying to make reads, I'm not only interested in defending myself!
Except Murder is town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 406, iraonavp wrote:
In post 176, Accountant wrote:

you realize you're basing a strong read on a 2nd page post right??
Townslip is townslip no matter what page it's on
"townslip" is just ridiculous, put this in context!
In post 46, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

I dont like those things either.
"townslip" is when someone slips information that confirms them as town-aligned, not just someone who votes without reasoning!

I don't even see how voting someone without reasoning would even be town-aligned at all. What you said is 100% WIFOM.

Your defense of JarJarDrinks is obscene and you are scum-aligned.
Townslip wasn't the right word, but more like towntell. In any case... JJD had reasonings that lined up with someone elses reasonings. He stated that with his vote. Just because you don't like his reasoning doesn't discount that it's there.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 407, iraonavp wrote:
In post 186, Bacde wrote:basically iraonvp is playing exactly like someone I would push for an easy lynch if I was mafia so I'm just assuming he's town and finding the more likely mafias
I don't like this attitude towards me. It's like you are trying to avoid pushing me because it will make you look suspicious for taking the easy target or something.
This is ridiculous. Bacde is obvious town.
In post 408, iraonavp wrote:
In post 187, Accountant wrote:That's a weird way of spelling MURDERCAT

Though just because someone is an easy push for hypothetical mafia doesn't mean their town
This doesn't sound like you are really so confident I'm scum-aligned if you also think "easy push" implies you acknowledge that I am naturally suspicious.

"easy push" doesn't even mean anything realistically. It's just WIFOM and you can easily read people through that.
You took this out of context, and therefore it's a misrep.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by iraonavp »

What do you want? You just keep insisting that you are correct without reasoning that I am wrong, it doesn't change anything.

Obviously you are not scum-aligned because you are innocent child but your opinions don't have any more value because of this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
Maybe, but I doubt it. Little is certain in this game.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I don't understand how I could quote someone without taking it out of context...
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

No. Don't write off that post.

"Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please."
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
Also, this isn't talking so someone who you think is scum-aligned.

This is talking to someone you know is town-aligned and you are trying to convince them to change your mind about reading your partner. No reason to try and change my mind if MURDERCAT already thinks I am town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 420, MURDERCAT wrote:No. Don't write off that post.

"Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please."
I never claimed that I could objectively 100% prove any claim I made and this ridiculous strawman only convinces me further that you are scum-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I already explained why Accountant's belief makes him more likely to be scum-aligned, and now you're just saying "prove he's confirmed scum though!!".
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I am asking for something very simple. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is ridiculous in your opinion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”