Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Accountant »

Did you not see the part where he was being evasive
And then when he was throwing shade onto everyone who scumread him
And when he was trying so hard to act natural and it came off as so incredibly fake
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

If he was scum I think he would have been trying to say things to get pressure off him, not fight back. I need to meta read that though to be sure.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

just for the record I'm on page 2. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible! In the meantime, who the fuck is this mafiascum guy and why does he think he's allowed to complain at Bacde's overconfidence read-wise?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

EBWOP: this town mafiosi guy*** wow idk how I made that mistake

also I think I Am Innocent must be mafia because I think I Am Innocent must have been lying about no one wanting to Hydra (had to look that up RIP) with I Am Innocent because I don't think that is possible given I Am Innocent's awesome icon and the fact that his username is I Am Innocent. [fakevote]I Am Innocent[/fakevote]
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 626, MURDERCAT wrote:If he was scum I think he would have been trying to say things to get pressure off him, not fight back. I need to meta read that though to be sure.
Dude he is trying to get pressure off him he tries to make anyone who scumreads him look manipulative, deceptive or misguided by throwing various quantities of shade at them

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Accountant »

@Impoetic who is your top scumread and why is it ira

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:35 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think he is more likely town who doesn't realize why what he is doing looks scummy.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Bacde »

vote trivium
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 602, Accountant wrote:as a general rule I'm not interested in engaging with someone who is confirmed scum in my eyes, all I'll get is BS
dude you got your tunnel blinders on

I mean, I'll even admit Triv isn't confirmed scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 627, Impoetic wrote:just for the record I'm on page 2. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible! In the meantime, who the fuck is this mafiascum guy and why does he think he's allowed to complain at Bacde's overconfidence read-wise?
look at post #82

I had the same thought buddy
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Accountant »

Maybe I have tunnel blinders on ye

Gonna take some time to re-read the game with a hopefully unbiased eye

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

On page 16 and clearly out of my league. How do you guys get such certain reads ;-;

I wanted to think of Jae/Accountant as town earlier but now they're both pretty null. Nonetheless, my strongest TR is Murdercat. Bacde, Mafioso, and Evil are townish leans. I could easily see some of those being wrong though right now.

Jarjar is going on and on about something that doesn’t seem like an alignment tell as much as a random detail for scum to jump on. That’s the only reason I have that makes me want to vote him right now, though. I disagree about his sheeping being a townslip, but maybe it's a stronger tell in forum mafia due to the atmosphere.

I didn't like how Iraon was so defensive and his play so self-absorbed (in a manner of speaking? xD) whilst being so vague and using few words. I don't know, he wasn't very convincing.

But, like, if it isn't obvious, I'm having trouble sticking to one side. I guess you could say I'm...

defective.

Ba dum tsk!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 442, MURDERCAT wrote:I do very much care.

VOTE: iraonavp

Please answer me.
...but he was right. All your questions were rhetorical and could be construed as strawmen. Don't do this to me kitten </3

BTW whoever was gonna lynch I Am Innocent... I Am Innocent.

And I think accusing lurkers under pretense of actual scumhunting is a scumtell. Too bad I CBA to go back and read, and am still not caught up, or do I particularly beieve in this tell. I might fos Trivium more than Ira. I mean, I like dragons.

Sorry for all the double-posts; I know that messes up the readability on some (mobile?) formats. I'll try to tone it down.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

The point was to see if he would give in to pressure and contradict himself or if he would stay firm and he stayed firm.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

Ah, ok, rad.
In post 421, iraonavp wrote:
In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
Also, this isn't talking so someone who you think is scum-aligned.

This is talking to someone you know is town-aligned and you are trying to convince them to change your mind about reading your partner. No reason to try and change my mind if MURDERCAT already thinks I am town-aligned.
aw man what this post makes me doubt myself again. Ira, why do you SR Murder? That can't be your whole reason.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

By the way:
In post 3, Nahdia wrote:Attention Players: JaeReed is confirmed to be town-aligned!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

AOH RIGHT THANKS WHISKERS
In post 567, Bacde wrote:
In post 538, Trivium wrote:
In post 536, Bacde wrote:
In post 489, JarJarDrinks wrote:like an IAI/Town Mafioso scumteam seems pretty probable to me right now
+1
I can agree with that.
In post 548, Trivium wrote:
In post 546, Bacde wrote:
vote: IAI

I am implying iraon is town and MURDERCAT'S pushing is silly
Why? Also again why scumread IaI?
:?
I am innocent, abcde. Why were you pushing on the
innocent child
who couldn't defend himself (seeing as he went MIA)?

Same with Mafioso. People were townreading him! What happened?
In post 594, iraonavp wrote:
In post 593, Accountant wrote:ira are you literally just scumreading whoever pushes you because that is lazy scum play and you should be ashamed
What?

No, it's just convenient that two scum-aligned players are accusing me (which usually happens in games I play somehow...), and actually I said MURDERCAT was scum-aligned then he was the one who started accusing me!
Why do you think you know who scum is?

OK, ALMOST caught up.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Tam »

JarJar:
And he's frustrated because people are jumping all over him for something he gave a clear answer for several times. I think any alignment would be frustrated there.
This is my read on Iraon too. Exactly. I've been there and it is so frustrating.

JaeReed:
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
And I want it noted that mine was as well...pretty much the same exact request but to the other side, and from before this...

JaeReed:
I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.
I am glad you feel that way, because I am ready to
vote Trivium
based on his logic defying me and some really shady seeming actions.
(And no, I am not trying to point out that I'm voting the way the only confirmed innocent is, I'm saying that because I was already voting that way...I found it nice confirmation of my own feelings.)

Xkfyu:
Scum
Tam - So, her second post, post 306. Remember what I said about Accountant's play style making him an easy target? I also agree with whoever it was that said everything she says is too perfect.
So, again, I'm not sure how to defend against saying the perfect things...if someone can elaborate, or maybe actually bring something up that I can answer, that would be great.
(Maybe even have an original reason why you don't like me, and not just tag on to other people's thoughts alone?) I did see you point out a specific post by me, but I don't understand what about the post you didn't like...my calling out Accountant? Someone I've never played with for acting like he normally does? I dunno. The way you worded it made me think you were suspicious of me because of something YOU said? Please elaborate.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Trivium »

Ira is obvious town to me. Scum would leap at the chance to lynch me right now. My wagon has gotten way too filled way too fast, and I haven't been playing very scummy this game so I do think that my lynch is going to put things in perspective for people. At this point either the rest of the town is terrible and doomed anyway or I have about 2 scum on my wagon. Please... oh god please once I'm lynched don't let scum push what I just said into the village idiot category, that's all I ask. I'm vanilla town and when I die I want murdercat and evilpacman looked at closely. Thank you.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Trivium »

UNVOTE:
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Trivium »

Town mafioso
Murdercat
bacde
eviipacman
I'm convinced there's two mafia in here somewhere. I guess I'll see if I'm right in two weeks. Good luck.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Triv's back off of Ira isn't good, IMO.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 646, MURDERCAT wrote:Triv's back off of Ira isn't good, IMO.
Fuck off
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Trivium »

Why the hell wouldn't scum vote me at this point? You tell me a good reason for that, and I'll fucking vote myself.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think Triv is at L-1 by the way.