pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1095, pirate mollie wrote:also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1125, pistachi0n wrote:
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
there is!

I have played on this site for a while yanno.

can you plz tell me what your version of what is going on is?
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 1015, Titus wrote:Ok, the posts by Ranger on these last few pages scream that SHE is mafia. She's wanting to exclusively lynch werewolves, when either scum side flipping is good for us, and we have two lynches. There's no reason for the hyper focus. We can eliminate the mafia today possibly if Ranger is right about Kop, but Ranger doesn't push that. Now Bellaphant is suggesting Ranger has a scumread on her she hasn't pushed. Then there's the ridiculous notion that high activity = Werewolf Godfather. Why not mafia godfather, unless Ranger claims to know who that is. The lack of clear reads from Ranger reminds me of when we were scum together.

VOTE: Ranger
In post 1020, Titus wrote:
In post 1018, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1015, Titus wrote:Why not mafia godfather, unless Ranger claims to know who that is.
TBF, I think Ranger did specify WW on the basis of associations with House (Mafia), which is actually fair enough I think.
The main point remains. Arguing high visibility = godfather of any sort is a load of hogwash and indicative of a scum mindset wanting to take out town leaders.
In post 1037, Titus wrote:
In post 1032, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1031, DixC wrote:
In post 1028, Smithereens wrote:
In post 1017, Chip Butty wrote:@Smithereens: Don't you think Ranger is looking scummy?
No.

You're basically calling her scum for switching her vote around haphazardly. Not only is this not completely non-AI, it is closely consistent with the conclusions she is reaching. You should be reading town from that behaviour.
Reading scum of those who do things that town would never do makes sense, i.e. Seer/cop hunting, reading town from something Mafia wouldn't do makes no sense because Mafia has reason to act not-Mafia while town had no reason to act scum.
And you call yourself an experienced player??? Sorry, but playing as Scum is hardly about acting Townie.
That's what works for me. If it makes no sense to do as alignment X, then the player is not likely alignment X.
In post 1038, Titus wrote:
In post 1029, Smithereens wrote:
In post 1015, Titus wrote:Ok, the posts by Ranger on these last few pages scream that SHE is mafia. She's wanting to exclusively lynch werewolves, when either scum side flipping is good for us, and we have two lynches. There's no reason for the hyper focus. We can eliminate the mafia today possibly if Ranger is right about Kop, but Ranger doesn't push that. Now Bellaphant is suggesting Ranger has a scumread on her she hasn't pushed. Then there's the ridiculous notion that high activity = Werewolf Godfather. Why not mafia godfather, unless Ranger claims to know who that is. The lack of clear reads from Ranger reminds me of when we were scum together.

VOTE: Ranger
We're looking for werewolves today because the mafia just lost their doctor, and the werewolf faction is going to come out on top unless we kill one of theirs as well. Iow we want both scum teams to lose and Ranger did explain this earlier, which supposedly you would have seen. Tbh this reaction is probably what I would expect a werewolf to have upon been discovered -your first response is to assume that the other scum team has successfully nailed you.
Not the right approach. This is nowhere near lylo. Scumread me all you want, but Ranger and I know from Open 627 that hunting for one particular team and letting obvious scum go is a recipe for failure. I'll admit I am not fully caught up on the game but Ranger ignoring the chance to take out an entire team is exactly what mafia want. Mafia want the attention on the werewolves.

I don't care which team flips first. If it ain't town, it dies.

We eliminate all mafia, then we have a vig, a cop, and a bunch of townies. Depending on crosskills = sure fire town loss.

Ranger is scum because she hardcore scumread your slot yet never votes it. She is trying to sell hyperfocus on one faction over the other AND if we did want to hyperfocus (we don't) she picked the wrong one.

I'm annoyed because I asked a few times if you wanted to hear from me and got crickets. Then you complained about no one giving you a reason to scumread Ranger.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1124, pirate mollie wrote:chiperoo seems to be pretty clueless as to why I am asking for pple's take on the game its like he doesn't understand that I can get more insight into how pple are processing/relaying/applying information and be able have a better understanding of what alignment is motivating them, can you help me tho?
I haven't read on sub in. Rarely do. Was planning on it but then I got sick.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodge
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1126, pirate mollie wrote:
there is!

My version of what is going on is that nobody has outed themselves and I have no reason to think anybody is going to.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1129, Not_Mafia wrote:Prodge
hi not_mafia

wassup
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1130, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1126, pirate mollie wrote:
there is!

My version of what is going on is that nobody has outed themselves and I have no reason to think anybody is going to.
so that is the summation of your spectacular tl;dr version of what has transpired prior to my replace in?

I am going to go with that you didn't understand what i was saying and that you think that I was asking specifically about what has happened since I replaced in wrt me saying mirhawk might actually be scum.

do you wanna know what I love about mirhawk rn? he hasn't flipped out but I am not entirely sure what that means.

I want the nitty gritty. what has happened what shit wars have taken place. what pple have said about what has happened will give me indication as to what their motivations are.

I feel like I am trying to pull teeth tho!
whew!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Bellaphant has been prodded.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Mollie, sorry, I thought you were asking why I wasn't worried about PRs outing themselves. I think it's scummy for you to be so emphatic about it when the town consensus seems to be that PR's shouldn't out.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1132, pirate mollie wrote: I feel like I am trying to pull teeth tho!
I think what you are not seeing is that WE want to see where YOUR head is at, too. When people replace into a game, they read through and give their views. But you are refusing to read, and demanding summaries from others. While I can see why, as Town, you might want this from people, you should see that other Town want YOUR independent reads based on a readthrough.

The rest of us (some of us, anyway) have ALREADY given our views. If you want to see where we are at, it's all there waiting for you.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1131, pirate mollie wrote:
hi not_mafia

wassup
Good luck getting anything useful from him. Seriously, ISO him.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yes mollie you can read me like a book. That one game you've played with me gave you deep insights into my personality that I am terrified of. Do you require more ego stoking or was that enough?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Anyway, the nitty gritty is that a townie got lynched, two townies and a scum died. Like chip butty said. Stuff you can find from reading. I wanted to lynch Jae because she was interacting with Ranger weirdly. The slot that flipped scum on the NK was being really overvigilant yesterday. Ranger is doing the Ranger thing, I guess.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1134, pistachi0n wrote:Mollie, sorry, I thought you were asking why I wasn't worried about PRs outing themselves. I think it's scummy for you to be so emphatic about it when the town consensus seems to be that PR's shouldn't out.
was this a conversation that actually took place in this game? cos I out my role all of the time.

I am worried that other pple might think like me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1135, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1132, pirate mollie wrote: I feel like I am trying to pull teeth tho!
I think what you are not seeing is that WE want to see where YOUR head is at, too. When people replace into a game, they read through and give their views. But you are refusing to read, and demanding summaries from others. While I can see why, as Town, you might want this from people, you should see that other Town want YOUR independent reads based on a readthrough.

The rest of us (some of us, anyway) have ALREADY given our views. If you want to see where we are at, it's all there waiting for you.
they are words on a screen and I can't get anything significant from them w/o interaction.

I feel like I have said this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1137, Mirhawk wrote:Yes mollie you can read me like a book. That one game you've played with me gave you deep insights into my personality that I am terrified of. Do you require more ego stoking or was that enough?
well a nk wld make me feel fantastic CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT WITH THAT

you really are not doing much like holy hell
whew!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1131, pirate mollie wrote:
hi not_mafia

wassup
Hi, a hammer on DixC?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

only if you promise to vig mirhawk!
whew!
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Tell you what Mollie. Regardless of faction if I have a kill, I'll give it to you.

I'm still not caught up, but if you want I can share my thoughts.

I'm not really sure about you, I know I'm talking to you and all that jazz but yeah I still don't have a read.

I find Ranger kinda suspicious for the buddying with Jae day one. Later on it was highly satirical, but at the beginning ti was kinda just a thing that Ranger allowed to happen. Also the "Oh no, poor me I'm going to be nightkilled" pity party was way too overdone for my liking. Titus's case sounds like it could hold water maybe, but I don't really put a lot of faith in Freudian slips so eh. Also I haven't read the parts of the thread they came from so I don't have the context to judge for myself on that.

I don't really like LQ for his early interactions with Kuro (I think) it was pointlessly aggressive out of proportion to how I was interpreting the situation. His later posts are better however and I find a few of them sounding quite legitimate sounding. The fakeclaim thing is a non-issue I think. There's really no way to determine one way or the other that he knew how many votes were on him, and even if there was I regularly see lynched scum fuck with town in the twilight phase anyway.

Drix only has two posts that I've actually noticed at this point the first being that hilariously bad case I quoted a couple pages back and the other being that recent post on his amazing new vegan lifestyle. On one had I find I hard to believe that a case that bad would come from scum seeing as how they're aware they have to at least try to make their cases look believable. But on the other hand it's brutally bad. I could maybe buy that it was an attempt to egg on the talk that had been going on about scum theater, but I'm not sure scum would be so obvious about it. His other post is kinda eh, as I'm not entirely sure if he's the kind of player who would stop by to give diet tips and nothing else when he's a top contending wagon.

I early scumread Bella as well. Her early posts ping me as noncommittal and despite espousing reasons for some of her reads, her reasons for her scumreads are that the posts in question are "bad".
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Smithereens has been prodded.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Smithereens »

@Mod: Sorry, I'm moving around am expecting no internet access for a while. Since the duration remains unknown at this point, could I request replacement?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Tonight!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I've got nothing to add or share at this time :(

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Time to make the change.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Open Games”