New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

His actions are removed from the game. What would voting you achieve? You claimed, people riled you up for it. You claimed and it's done. Almost 50 also claimed they jailed you
So like
What would a vote on you now achieve? I want to know. Because it seems to me that everything that can be said about this topic has already been said. A wagon on you is not happening and he knows it, so it follows that the vote on you is a pressure vote. But like. Is there something about your claim that still needs clarification or something? What new information would a pressure vote on you prompt at this point?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:09 am

Post by kraska77 »

Tl; dr: why is he not doing something more useful with his vote?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

10th Vote count

vc 2.10
kraska77 (5):
AGar, Titus, Zackstralkita, shannon, Wake88
implosion (3):
beeboy, Varsoon, Transcend
Mirhawk (5):
implosion, PeregrineV, Dunnstral, Boem_u_dusi, kraska77
Dunnstral (1):
Mirhawk
PeregrineV (2):
pobodoq, Almost50

Not Voting:
Airick10

With
votes,
to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-07-19 12:40:26)

Wake88
is V/LA until
7/14
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

Kraska, why did you refuse to claim when you were at L1?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wake, why are you against a Mirhawk lynch but were willing to lynch performer?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3709, kraska77 wrote:i'll vote AGar or mirhawk today
i want to see what AGar and those sheeping him have to say about my post and implosion's defense of performer
noone's allowed to keep their vote on me before they state why they're keeping it
VOTE: mirhawk for now
Hahahaha scumfuck mcscumfuckerson thinks that she just gets to waltz in and tell us what to do.

Adorable.

You do realized I called shit on Performer in like my second post, right? His posting was absolutely not town motivated in any sense of the word. He clung to a fence for the most part, but when he did step off of it, it sure as hell wasn't on the pro-town side. You come in and your rebuttal to my case is "hyperbole and convoluted," and "someone else picked it apart, so I don't have to." Point me to the actual pro-town motivation you can find in Performer's ISO, and I'll wait while you can't.

Lynch the fuck out of this.

Also, cute trying to apply your meta to other people! That always works out just so swell!

@Airick
You do realize that refusing to claim, KNOWING that Varsoon had said "Don't lynch anyone without a claim because I can ~confirm~ people!" made that an implicitly pro-scum motive? No one was going to wildly hammer or speed up to a lynch with that, so by coming in and not claiming, she knew she stood to gain time to cop up a half-reasonable defense rather than claiming, Varsoon going "Lol nope." and her dying.

Transcend and Boem are also highly likely to be scum. Watching them ping-pong around to the popular opinion, while useful, has been so blatant it's not even remotely amusing anymore. And they're not doing it in the shannon "Fuck this, I have no clue what's going on," way - it's a "let me slide into these DMs while no one's looking real quick and pretend I give a shit about this game." Both immediately lost their will to vote when it suddenly looked like it just miiiight not go through to a lynch.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by AGar »

Guys I expected to have to shake some rust off here. C'mon now.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by AGar »

The Mirhawk wagon, broken down:

Implosion - probably town, but been off all game.
Peregrine - Questionable, lurky slot. Not really contributing.
Dunnstral - hypothetical 1-shot vig who shot* an obv town player last night, went along with a mason fake claim that garbled up most of day 1 and has had more flipped stances than Hillary Clinton
Boem - Opportunistic scumbag sliding onto yet another wagon.
kraska - "Please lynch anyone but me, PLEASE!"

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by shannon »

Yeah I can see the no claim as a scum tactic for sure. Can we get this wagon back up and rolling to push for a claim please?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3701, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3689, Mirhawk wrote:Dunn why are you against a Kraska lynch today. What specifically in her demeanor made you think she was a bad lynch?
Eh

We'll see
Stunning
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3705, kraska77 wrote:dont know. would be reading the slot as scum rn if it werent for the claim
This happened a hundred pages into the game nowhere near the pages you've read, has anyone mentioned it in the last fifteen pages?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3733, Airick10 wrote:
In post 3685, Mirhawk wrote: I'm 100% certain that don't lynch me until I read the game is not alignment indicative. Nor is refusing to claim for the same reason. For what reason would you attribute this behavior to town?
Refusing to claim is very town in my eyes. My reason is posted in 3729. She's not desperate. Scum is desperate.
In post 3689, Mirhawk wrote:Dunn why are you against a Kraska lynch today. What specifically in her demeanor made you think she was a bad lynch?
Mirhawk - why are you against a Kraska lynch? Why are you asking Dunn? Last time I checked, your vote is on Dunn.... not Kraska.
If I had subbed into a game where I was being asked to claim and there were 11 days left I would tell people to get bent until I figured out what was going on too. Any alignment, that is absolutely what I would do.

I'm undecided on Kraska. I'm maybe scumreading her a bit now that she's talked a bit, but that might be because I'm annoyed by the fact that she's targeting me to pull heat off herself. On the other hand I could understand this coming from a townie, she subbed into the game and she was under heavy fire so the first thing she did was attack the person who made the most effective case on her and jump on the nearest counterwagon. It's survivalistic as fuck, but I get why she would do it.

Dunn has no reason to suddenly townread Kraska, nobody else seemed to be interested in pointing that out. Dunns done a lot of shady shit this game, but despite that a fairly vocal portion of the town think that he's town. I figure if I keep calling him on shit sooner or later they'll get it.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3738, Airick10 wrote:
In post 3734, Zachstralkita wrote: I've seen scum not claim at L-1 twice

Of course in that game we lynched the town bp after he did not claim and selfvoted so....
Sure, but were they replacements at L1 or L2? I haven't seen that before.
Because everybody's robots and will always do the same thing as everyone else. :roll:

The first statement is maybe a little useful in that it highlights that it can be done by either alignment, the second is a pointless rhetorical question.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by beeboy »

Kraska is prolly town.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3734, Zachstralkita wrote:
Airick10 wrote:
In post 3685, Mirhawk wrote: I'm 100% certain that don't lynch me until I read the game is not alignment indicative. Nor is refusing to claim for the same reason. For what reason would you attribute this behavior to town?
Refusing to claim is very town in my eyes.
I've seen scum not claim at L-1 twice

Of course in that game we lynched the town bp after he did not claim and selfvoted so....
You also saw me not claim at L-1 when I was cop so?????

And frankly even if I were vanilla town I wouldn't claim there
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I like how peregrine called out beeboy on "not offering scumhunting" way back
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3743, Airick10 wrote:I think the magical emergence of Mirhawk saved any momentum to lynch Performer/Kraska. Attention was drawn off.
Do you think I did this intentionally?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3765, Dunnstral wrote:I like how peregrine called out beeboy on "not offering scumhunting" way back
To be fair I am actually only town hunting so far.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3748, kraska77 wrote:Regarding Mirhawk: why the heck is he after Dunn? His actions just feel so far removed from the actual happenings of the game
He thinks Titus is town for fake claiming to "save" Dunn, but he doesn't think Dunn is town? Doesn't quite add up
I mean, I can see how people can think Dunn is town and Titus is scum, but I can't see how the logic adds up the other way around?
:neutral:

Come on Kras.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 3750, kraska77 wrote:His actions are removed from the game. What would voting you achieve? You claimed, people riled you up for it. You claimed and it's done. Almost 50 also claimed they jailed you
So like
What would a vote on you now achieve? I want to know. Because it seems to me that everything that can be said about this topic has already been said. A wagon on you is not happening and he knows it, so it follows that the vote on you is a pressure vote. But like. Is there something about your claim that still needs clarification or something? What new information would a pressure vote on you prompt at this point?
You're right I should definitely be on one of the leading wagons. Which would you prefer, yours or mine?

I'm on Dunn because I think Dunn's scum and I don't think the odds of you flipping scum are really all that great.

I suppose if I'm limited to only picking already formed wagons I could go with Implosion, but I simply don't feel like it.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3760, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3705, kraska77 wrote:dont know. would be reading the slot as scum rn if it werent for the claim
This happened a hundred pages into the game nowhere near the pages you've read, has anyone mentioned it in the last fifteen pages?
I ISOed some people so I saw references to his claim
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3769, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3750, kraska77 wrote:His actions are removed from the game. What would voting you achieve? You claimed, people riled you up for it. You claimed and it's done. Almost 50 also claimed they jailed you
So like
You're right I should definitely be on one of the leading wagons. Which would you prefer, yours or mine?

I'm on Dunn because I think Dunn's scum and I don't think the odds of you flipping scum are really all that great.

I suppose if I'm limited to only picking already formed wagons I could go with Implosion, but I simply don't feel like it.
Join the wagon on me if you think I'm scum obviously
Or push anyone you think is scum
A dunnstral lynch is not going to happen and you know it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3755, AGar wrote:
In post 3709, kraska77 wrote:i'll vote AGar or mirhawk today
i want to see what AGar and those sheeping him have to say about my post and implosion's defense of performer
noone's allowed to keep their vote on me before they state why they're keeping it
VOTE: mirhawk for now
Hahahaha scumfuck mcscumfuckerson thinks that she just gets to waltz in and tell us what to do.

Adorable.

You do realized I called shit on Performer in like my second post, right? His posting was absolutely not town motivated in any sense of the word. He clung to a fence for the most part, but when he did step off of it, it sure as hell wasn't on the pro-town side. You come in and your rebuttal to my case is "hyperbole and convoluted," and "someone else picked it apart, so I don't have to." Point me to the actual pro-town motivation you can find in Performer's ISO, and I'll wait while you can't.

Lynch the fuck out of this.

Also, cute trying to apply your meta to other people! That always works out just so swell!

@Airick
You do realize that refusing to claim, KNOWING that Varsoon had said "Don't lynch anyone without a claim because I can ~confirm~ people!" made that an implicitly pro-scum motive? No one was going to wildly hammer or speed up to a lynch with that, so by coming in and not claiming, she knew she stood to gain time to cop up a half-reasonable defense rather than claiming, Varsoon going "Lol nope." and her dying.

Transcend and Boem are also highly likely to be scum. Watching them ping-pong around to the popular opinion, while useful, has been so blatant it's not even remotely amusing anymore. And they're not doing it in the shannon "Fuck this, I have no clue what's going on," way - it's a "let me slide into these DMs while no one's looking real quick and pretend I give a shit about this game." Both immediately lost their will to vote when it suddenly looked like it just miiiight not go through to a lynch.
Lmfaoo +1

Well except for ya boy Transcend, he good
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 3755, AGar wrote:
@Airick
I disagree. You assume she knew about what Varsoon has claimed. I bet as a replacement, the first thing she noticed was that she was at L1 or L2. How is she to know a hammer wasn't going to come down at any minute? The recent posts there were saying we are waiting for you to claim before we hammer you. I absolutely believe if she was scum, she would have claimed immediately. I don't think scum would 'disobey' the town at a L1/L2 position at risk of being lynched.

So you're attacking her not claiming because it gives her time to defend herself? Personally, when I said I wanted to hear from Performer's replacement, I meant it.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by kraska77 »

W00t @AGar come fite me
Your weak ass case is not getting me lynched
"I see no town motivation" bla bla bla iso performer and you can see how his posting is not alignment indicative for the most part, you twisted and cherry picked his posts to spin the narrative that they're scummy. Don't make me repeat myself. You know your case is weak and does not warrant a lynch
I explained why Mirhawk is pinging scum to me last page but looks like you two(zach and agar) will continue to wear your tinfoil hats
Also lol don't even try flinging mud at transcend. Noone will buy this
Why don't you push boem then?
Are you going to tell me that out of all players on day 2, Performer iso looks like the juiciest to start a wagon on? Please.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”