Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1605, texcat wrote:
A few points on LQ
  • Two posts made from a scum POV. Whether you call them slips or not, they still come from a scum mentality. First says that Ranger can't know his alignment. (Does not say "Unless Ranger is scum she can't know my alignment.") Second, claims that the N0 guilty on him is wrong because there was no N0. (Does not say it's wrong because he is innocent.)
  • Hammers Ira in spite of not liking the wagon
  • Consistently worried about the votes on him. Repeatedly asks Bins and others to explain their vote on him.
I'm not sure what it is you're trying to conclude with these points. Do you think LQ is scum?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Bins »

Everyone has got to know by now that this game is filled by really hard players to read. This can be seen by the crazy differing reads (obvscum or obvtown to some people). I'm currently flipflopping between everything because I can't figure anything out. All I know is that at this point scum is definitely using bad logic (because so many people are at this point...), I'm no longer going to townread people for just that (honestly, I don't know if I should of been in the first place).

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Bins »

Btw, did some ISOs. Reads have changed a lot.

{Zach}
{Titus}
{Ranger}
--
{Umlaut} -- where did he go tho?
--
{APF}
==
{davsaz}
--
{RC, Smith}
{LQ, tex}
---

Game is working a lot more by PoE than I thought it would.

I feel comfortable pushing people in the bottom two rows. I want to see their reactions before I say "I feel comfortable lynching these ____". I also know if we hit scum in the bottom row this game is pretty much solved, imo. This lynch is important.

VOTE: Smithereens

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 957, a plain farmer wrote:Ira's use of "-aligned" is quirky but NAI. Here's a game of his in which he's town, and he does it there, too.

But aside from that, he doesn't look in this game like the town ira of that game. In Mini 1777, he looks looser, less concerned with appearances, and less prone to doubt-casting.
In post 848, Ranger wrote:
a plain farmer wrote:How so?
Mostly on their end, but you get some really icky posts like from texcat. as well.
So, , , and are bad for tex? I don't know about the LQ interaction, but if Ira's scum meta is to defend his partners then you might have a point.
In post 1146, a plain farmer wrote:I prefer dave. It's mostly gut though.

VOTE: davesaz
It may be weak, but the main reason I'm townreading APF is his D1 stance on Ira.

I don't see why scum would of distanced themselves from the wagon. It was such an easy lynch. For APF to not only null a point on Ira and then to go after Dav instead seems really town to me.

gtkas
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Smithereens »

I just went from town to... scummiest player in the game?

"did some ISOs. Reads have changed a lot." no shit Bins, but did it occur to you that the posts you were naming as town indicative of me in the game are the same posts in my ISO?

Guys you can't seriously not see obvs scum in this.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Bins »

Sorry for like posting a bajillion times in a row. My multiquote feature is broken and I'm too lazy to do everything manually.

I don't know who it was, but I agree with whoever pointed out that RC doesn't really seem like he's actively trying to fool everyone. Other than that RC hasn't really been impressionable on me (which, I guess, is the point they were trying to make). I'd like to hear more from Titus.

I'd also like to hear a lot more from Ranger about LQ. Especially since I think she's town now, I want to ease my mind about that read.

Sorry if I sound really serious right now lol. I'm really fucking tired and I wanna get a few posts out to get discussion re-vamped.
In post 1633, davesaz wrote:I'm willing to look back at Smithereens, but before I put in that effort to start my weekend, what's the case?
^ I don't like this post. I just ended a game where this is literally all scum said.

This is also what I mean by association. I could see a {dav, Smith} scum team. And LQ being in there would make sense as well. I think those are my lynch choices for today.

texcat - I HATE his recent posts. Pretty much the most reactionary (I mean, posts that have given me a reaction) posts I've read all game. I have no reason to townread him other than his SLIGHT tone but that's it. Other than that I can see all of his posts coming from scum. Not sure if I'm as near confident about this read compared to the others tho.

pedit - That isn't a readslist, sorry. I mean it's a lynch priority list. If that makes sense. Anyways, I haven't done a readslist in a while. I was strong townreading you because you made ONE POST that I didn't think scum would ever make (which is not a strong reason now that I think about it because I tend to cuss people out more as scum). It's D2 now and you have nothing town on you.

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1702, Bins wrote:Btw, did some ISOs. Reads have changed a lot.

{Zach}
{Titus}
{Ranger}
--
{Umlaut} -- where did he go tho?
--
{APF}
==
{davsaz}
--
{RC, Smith}
{LQ, tex}
---

Game is working a lot more by PoE than I thought it would.

I feel comfortable pushing people in the bottom two rows. I want to see their reactions before I say "I feel comfortable lynching these ____". I also know if we hit scum in the bottom row this game is pretty much solved, imo. This lynch is important.

VOTE: Smithereens
Why are you scumreading me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1705, Bins wrote:pedit - That isn't a readslist, sorry. I mean it's a lynch priority list. If that makes sense. Anyways, I haven't done a readslist in a while. I was strong townreading you because you made ONE POST that I didn't think scum would ever make (which is not a strong reason now that I think about it because I tend to cuss people out more as scum). It's D2 now and you have nothing town on you.
Also, a lot of people are now stronger townreads. For different reasons. I can't label you as bad town forever just because you're death tunneling me, unfortunately. The only reason I townread people who deathtunnel is, well, because town is usual the one to death tunnel me. I tend to scare scum off with my emotion and long stream of posts. I'm not lynch bait and scum don't try to lynch me.

But you (and LQ) are both unaware of my play, so I'm gonna assume you don't know that. You AREN'T going to get a lynch on me.

I'd like you to make comments on other people if you really are town. Talk about you're opinions on the other possible wagons and maybe I'll settle for something else. :cop:

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1706, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you scumreading me?
PoE, you haven't done anything town.

You haven't really done anything bad either, though. I don't want to lynch you today. You are just bottom of the pile for now because I don't have a concrete read on you and by D2 that freaks me.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1705, Bins wrote:I think those are my lynch choices for today.
Sorry, rereading. I didn't mean to include dav in this. I don't really want to lynch him today.

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:39 pm

In post 1708, Bins wrote:

You haven't really done anything bad either, though. I don't want to lynch you today. You are just bottom of the pile for now because I don't have a concrete read on you and by D2 that freaks me.
were you expecting to have a concrete read on me? cuz you shouldn't.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1705, Bins wrote:
In post 1633, davesaz wrote: wrote: I'm willing to look back at Smithereens, but before I put in that effort to start my weekend, what's the case?
^ I don't like this post. I just ended a game where this is literally all scum said.
Did you look at whether I was doing things other than making the quoted post? (the fact I'm asking should be a hint ;) )

Does kinda make me wonder whether anyone replied, so thanks for that at least.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1630, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: Smithereens

Fair enough I just want some god damned progress that isn't LQ ( or texcat right now) PREFERABLY farmer but that seems to be a tall order for town.
In post 1633, davesaz wrote:I'm willing to look back at Smithereens, but before I put in that effort to start my weekend, what's the case?
@Zach, what was the reason you wanted Smithereens?
I have meta that he acts this way as town. Haven't seen a scum game...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1710, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1708, Bins wrote:

were you expecting to have a concrete read on me? cuz you shouldn't.
Uh... I was hoping to? But you're right, I can't say I have a strong read on you. But you're not a townread.
In post 1711, davesaz wrote:
In post 1705, Bins wrote:
In post 1633, davesaz wrote: wrote: I'm willing to look back at Smithereens, but before I put in that effort to start my weekend, what's the case?
Did you look at whether I was doing things other than making the quoted post? (the fact I'm asking should be a hint ;) )

Does kinda make me wonder whether anyone replied, so thanks for that at least.
Sorry, my point wasn't that you said that to dodge activity or anything. It was literally the way it was worded and what it means in association to Smith. Wasn't that bad, though, you're right. But it stood out to me as a good association tell. Trying to form scumteams at this point.

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 pm

selfvote then, go.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 pm

I'm pretty sure Smither's trying to play chicken with me here. I'm not buying in. more votes.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

It seems like Smithers' push on you is the application to himself of the logic he felt Bins should've been following, as articulated in . I'm not too big a fan of that (scum can just say "I believe town should act this way" and preemptively shield themselves for when they do just that), but I don't think that in itself is enough to scumread him. What has he done previously that's scummy?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Ranger »

My body sucks.
Mod: V/LA yesterday, today, and tomorrow to recover.

I hate feeling this sick every couple of weeks or so, but I can't magically wave a wand and make the sickness go away.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Ümläüt »

Prodge

Sorry, just not having time to pay close attention and hate posting things that aren't thought out

Still like my Dave vote, don't especially like the texcat wagon
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:24 am

In post 1716, a plain farmer wrote:It seems like Smithers' push on you is the application to himself of the logic he felt Bins should've been following, as articulated in . I'm not too big a fan of that (scum can just say "I believe town should act this way" and preemptively shield themselves for when they do just that), but I don't think that in itself is enough to scumread him. What has he done previously that's scummy?
It's because he's a scumfuck and if he believed in it he would have worded it differently. Vote him or me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:03 am

Post by texcat »

No, this is not a good choice.

What are your thoughts on Davesaz?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I want texcat roped. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by texcat »

Why?
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

In post 1719, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's because he's a scumfuck and if he believed in it he would have worded it differently. Vote him or me.
Good thing I'm not inclined to vote you or him atm because you'd probably be on the losing end.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by davesaz »

I know I'm never a paragon of loquaciousness, but we seem to have slammed on the brakes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”