Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1023, Accountant wrote:normally I would agree but I've seen townies say the same shit 3-4 times in other games and they were never scum so it's NAI for me
If they were always town, wouldn't that suggest that it is town-indicative, instead of NAI?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1024, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1021, Impoetic wrote:Should we lynch pacman? If he flips scum, that's a lot of players that we can eliminate from our scum pool.
???????????????????????? how is a townie tring people enough to eliminate all his tr's from a scumpool (except me, go ahead and clear me)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

if I could decide who I thought we should lynch that easily I would just be accountant with a different icon and less power over the English language
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1026, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1024, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1021, Impoetic wrote:Should we lynch pacman? If he flips scum, that's a lot of players that we can eliminate from our scum pool.
???????????????????????? how is a townie tring people enough to eliminate all his tr's from a scumpool (except me, go ahead and clear me)
I don't understand the question. The scenario only eliminated his "town reads" from the scum pool in the event that pacman flipped scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

You did say the post was scummy, right?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

yes but I read the word scum in your post as town for some reason. Also one scummy post isn't enough for me to determine whether he's most likely to be scum compared to other people;.......
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1030, Impoetic wrote:yes but I read the word scum in your post as town for some reason. Also one scummy post isn't enough for me to determine whether he's most likely to be scum compared to other people;.......
No no. I'm not saying that you believe that. I'm actually leaning town on him, in fact. I'm just putting forth a risk vs reward scenario for us to discuss.

The game is starting to become stagnant, so I'm trying to manufacture some thoughts and discussion from people.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

I'm always trying to manufacture thoughts and discussion on people because my mind has become stagnant so I can relate to that!

I think I want to lynch jarjardrinks though
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1032, Impoetic wrote:I'm always trying to manufacture thoughts and discussion on people because my mind has become stagnant so I can relate to that!

I think I want to lynch jarjardrinks though
Ok good, more discussion.

Why JarJar?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Also, if anyone would like to chime in on what I said about pacman, feel free to do so.

I actually do think it's worth discussing.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

but accountant thinks it's NAI...

also jarjar has been consistently scummy and has done nothign to change that. I think I outed a negative read on them before, or someone else did. Recently they made a post. Let me find that post.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1017, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 998, Impoetic wrote:the few game-related posts he has so far show an incredibly genuine thought process
In post 861, Sonrio wrote:i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
In post 891, Sonrio wrote:off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
I don't see any thought @ all in these posts. They look like fluff just like the rest of his ISO.
OK here's 1 of those posts. I guess I probably had a negative impression of this post because this post disagreed with my post. There, pr00f'd.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1035, Impoetic wrote:also jarjar has been consistently scummy
go on...
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1035, Impoetic wrote:but accountant thinks it's NAI...
I think it's NAI as well, but I'd be tempted to lynch him just for the possible information to be gained in the event of him flipping scum.
In post 1036, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1017, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 998, Impoetic wrote:the few game-related posts he has so far show an incredibly genuine thought process
In post 861, Sonrio wrote:i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
In post 891, Sonrio wrote:off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
I don't see any thought @ all in these posts. They look like fluff just like the rest of his ISO.
OK here's 1 of those posts. I guess I probably had a negative impression of this post because this post disagreed with my post. There, pr00f'd.
I actually agree with JarJar there. I'd say that there is actually more apparent scum motivation in those 3 sentences than town, regardless of yours and Accountant's alignments.

I'm currently town reading JarJar, so the case against him is going to have to be pretty significant in order for me to change my mind.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Honestly, there has been exactly one post, which occurred very early in the game, that I can point to that has given me any concern whatsoever about JarJar.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1025, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1023, Accountant wrote:normally I would agree but I've seen townies say the same shit 3-4 times in other games and they were never scum so it's NAI for me
If they were always town, wouldn't that suggest that it is town-indicative, instead of NAI?
No. Too easy to fake to be a real towntell + 4 games is a small sample size

Don't lymch pacman, he's a terrible lynch for day 1 at leaat
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1027, Impoetic wrote:if I could decide who I thought we should lynch that easily I would just be accountant with a different icon and less power over the English language
LOL

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Accountant »

I haven't really bothered looking at jarjar since I townread him early on for sheeping someone(cant remember who) so I'm gonna take another look at his iso to make sure I'm not being played

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1040, Accountant wrote:In post 1025, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1023, Accountant wrote:
normally I would agree but I've seen townies say the same shit 3-4 times in other games and they were never scum so it's NAI for me

No. Too easy to fake to be a real towntell + 4 games is a small sample size
Fair points.
In post 1040, Accountant wrote:Don't lymch pacman, he's a terrible lynch for day 1 at leaat
I don't think it's terrible, but I certainly don't think it's great.

We need to lynch someone though, and soon. This game really needs a flip, and I'm pretty sure that the ira lynch isn't happening today.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

And @Ira:

The Accountant lynch is not going to happen, either.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Accountant »

If we can't lynch ira(;_;) I'm fine with a Tam lynch.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I wanna lynch Sonrio but also cool w/ lynching pacman

Would compromise on Tam.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

People, reread the TM/Sonrio slot please. It's so Fn scum.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Accountant »

Finished my JarJar ISO. He's town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Accountant »

Impoetic I am not willing to lynch JarJar unless you have a case more significant than one post that isn't even scummy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”