iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1291, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:scum read: Murder and account I don't really want to go into a ton of my reads because most of my reads I go into detail on if i'm really sure on them the town read is something I'm sure on the scum reads are for hey look this is prob scum aka: I think these are scum atm but i'm lazy to tell you why
In post 1292, Accountant wrote:Hey, ira, you've got a friend.
Yay!

At least one other person can see something which is really quite clear to see in this game...

I support to lynch evilpacman18 over Tam or Xkyfu, I think he is comparatively likely to be scum-aligned but honestly if we are not lynching one of MURDERCAT or Accountant (JaeReed said that we aren't...), I don't expect good chances to lynch anyone scum-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Probably over 50% of Accountant's posts are just slandering me constantly, that alone is pretty scum-aligned.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

*slandering intensifies*
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

honestly tho I don't think anyone is going to change their minds about who to lynch here so let's just wait for the new dude to catch up, state his thoughts and then we try to get a lynch target that isn't absolute shite

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1229, Robbnva wrote:
vote: xf
my man
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Blah blah blah

JJD looks better than sonrio now. I think it's VERY interesting that I'm trying to get a lynch going on Xk with some other suspicion on pacman and the wagon on pacman took off but the wagon on Xk didn't. Xk has a BLATANTLY fake read on that slot imo and is very likely scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1305, MURDERCAT wrote:Blah blah blah

JJD looks better than sonrio now. I think it's VERY interesting that I'm trying to get a lynch going on Xk with some other suspicion on pacman and the wagon on pacman took off but the wagon on Xk didn't. Xk has a BLATANTLY fake read on that slot imo and is very likely scum.
The pacman wagon "took off?" Is that what you're claiming it did when just two people (one of which was me, who is the vote leader, so of course I'm going to vote him) have voted for him?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

It took a lot less than what I've been doing which is basically begging people to get onto your wagon.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1307, MURDERCAT wrote:It took a lot less than what I've been doing which is basically begging people to get onto your wagon.
The difference is that a lot of people are town reading me pretty hard, while no one has a strong town read on pacman.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1305, MURDERCAT wrote:Blah blah blah

it's because xk is town my man

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1300, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1291, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:scum read: Murder and account I don't really want to go into a ton of my reads because most of my reads I go into detail on if i'm really sure on them the town read is something I'm sure on the scum reads are for hey look this is prob scum aka: I think these are scum atm but i'm lazy to tell you why
In post 1292, Accountant wrote:Hey, ira, you've got a friend.
Yay!

At least one other person can see something which is really quite clear to see in this game...

I support to lynch evilpacman18 over Tam or Xkyfu, I think he is comparatively likely to be scum-aligned but honestly if we are not lynching one of MURDERCAT or Accountant (JaeReed said that we aren't...), I don't expect good chances to lynch anyone scum-aligned.
Will you PLEASE get your vote off Accountant?

You think he's scum, I get that. We all get that. But he isn't getting lynched today. Not by a long shot. Your vote on Accountant is doing no more good than if you weren't voting at all.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Same goes for Tam's vote on the Sonia/Rob/Trivium slot.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1303, Accountant wrote:honestly tho I don't think anyone is going to change their minds about who to lynch here so let's just wait for the new dude to catch up, state his thoughts and then we try to get a lynch target that isn't absolute shite
So much this.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 590, iraonavp wrote:I think I am innocent is slightly scum-aligned, and I think Town Mafioso is slightly town-aligned.

I'm not sure about evilpacman, Bacde or Tam yet. I think Xkfyu and JarJarDrinks are slightly town-aligned.

I think Trivium is town-aligned, I don't want to lynch him!

I think MURDERCAT and Accountant are scum-aligned.
Did you ever explain these reads or what
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@Impoetic and Sonrio:

Are you guys Masons?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1314, Xkfyu wrote:@Impoetic and Sonrio:

Are you guys Masons?
why the hell would you ask this qn

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1315, Accountant wrote:
In post 1314, Xkfyu wrote:@Impoetic and Sonrio:

Are you guys Masons?
why the hell would you ask this qn
I'll explain after they answer.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 355, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Wow, can't say I have a join date from 2003 but I might be a bit too old school for this group myself. Been getting scum read just for trying to be patient and actually develop my reads lol.
Morning everyone I will keep on re reading and I have not look at any of your comments so when I catch up ask me anything but let me start with ^ bad line (this is post 355) trying to use a very weak defense/type of ate
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1288, Bacde wrote:The pacman wagon feels more quick and less thought out than the Tam wagon tbh
no way. it's a good wagon
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1308, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1307, MURDERCAT wrote:It took a lot less than what I've been doing which is basically begging people to get onto your wagon.
The difference is that a lot of people are town reading me pretty hard, while no one has a strong town read on pacman.
This.

@MC, u said that the Tam wagon didn't feel like a day 1 scum wagon and I'm inclined to agree. The pac wagon has the right feels.

There's way too many people throwing Pac into their scumreads pile w/o much of a wagon forming.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Also agree w/ XK that ira and Tam need to move their votes off of people that are definitely not getting lynched today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1298, evilpacman18 wrote:SORRY I AM AT A PLACE WITH NO INTERNET FOR DAYS
I'll do some phone reading
If you do nothing else, answer this:
In post 1236, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 953, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 591, Accountant wrote:
In post 589, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 587, I Am Innocent wrote: Good luck town
LOL way to screw over whoever comes into this slot
are you subtly implying this is a scumtell and if so why
Was wondering this too. Please answer Pac.
would like to point out that pac keeps ignoring this.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:15 am

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
It's ironic because the only person "saying words" is murder adding NOTHING to the topic at hand I will be lynching this if you don't get better (and with 30 pages you may)
In post 427, MURDERCAT wrote:"Mafia has an obsession with justifying everything they do and giving long lists of reasons for doing stuff. That doesn't mean that people who justify themselves excessively are mafia, but it does mean that people who don't are town. I feel like a mafia JJD would have come up with a better reason than "sheep lol" in order to look good, which is another thing mafia are obsessed with."

Why is that wrong iraonavp.
I don't know who said that block of text so this isn't really a jab at murder but my own thinking: That statement is so what's the right word...Face value you're looking at a mafia's gameplay without trying to think like mafia because if I was gonna type a random statement on how mafia would play it would be along the lines of that but mafia's game is much more compleix then that wifom bussing etc
In post 475, Trivium wrote:
In post 470, iraonavp wrote:
In post 464, Accountant wrote:Don't engage with iraon, he knows he's caught and is jamming up the thread with pages of evasive bs and accusing everyone who jumps on him.
No, that's just what you're saying so nobody changes their mind and you lose your position. If I was really scum-aligned then you wouldn't need to tell other people to ignore me, it's just you're afraid that what I'm saying will get through to enough people and you will lose your mislynch.
Yeah OK this is a load of bull. Also I'm confused about what's going on and I want to get rid of the confusion so.
VOTE: iraonvp
Give a solid response to the question murdercat asked you. You have like 4 people all saying the same thing, and one of them is the IC.
Worst post of the game congrats you get a scum sticker on your head for joining a bw and adding in the "One is a IC YOU MUST ANSWER" is some bs if I ever heard it

I'll be quoting posts every 5 or 10 pages that I find scummy and adding onto it Sum: I'm putting Iraon as town because I don't see murder and iroan as scum partners and murder is my top sr I will say account had a really towny post that I should go back and quote so at page 20 scum reads Murder>Triv>Account
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:17 am

I wonder if i'm scum reading the person I replaced because I don't even know who I replaced well it says but I haven't looked.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why wouldn't u look @ who you replaced?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”