Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 323, thenewearth wrote:>Reaction test

LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no
How interesting, several pages back you were insinuating the very same thing - but suddenly now im 100% confirmed scum? Or what happened in your mind? You were saying I was a bad lynch, surely you mustve expected there was a followup coming?

How about for once you start giving us a proper thought process behind those empty words scum? Because right now you appear as the local crazy guy just flailing around aimlessly.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 325, thenewearth wrote:That was shit posting and was super anti-town

You have to go
Haha and another complete contradiction to your earlier statements.

You went all-in and you got caught. Now youre in panic mode.

Reaction test succesful, caught the scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

Other people in this game are pretty hard to read so far to me:

-Franky is a bit weird, nearly all his statements are one-line phrases and he didnt respond to my sheepshit at all. Left a vote on newearth (which I like) but without any proper reasoning before going away untill EOD as he stated. Have seen scum do this as well before, pretend they just go afk but park a vote on their partner when theres pretty much no chance of the lynch being succesful anyway so they can claim later if he ever does flip scum that they were trying to get them lynched from the get-go for town cred.
-Skold has some actions that I like (for example his reactions to me in the most part, willingness and openmindedness when it comes to the lynch and other options) but he also appears quite connected to newearth. Lots of interactions with him, some a bit strange, others quite good (for example quesitoning him about the sudden major change in behaviour towards me). Not quite sure what this means for his allignment at this point.

-Slight townread on nachomamma, but its more of a gutfeeling. Appears to be towny to me so far and trying to solve the game. Will be interesting to see how he responds to me suddenly posting after having had somewhat of a hardon for me so far.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by rb »

Sorry, not changing vote. The fact that you come out and start defending yourself at this point when you're pretty much the guaranteed lynch makes it all moot really. It's pretty much impossible for me to just sit here and go, "oh it's just a reaction test? No worries then!"

For what it's worth, if you flip town then Earth is my probable next target. After that I don't know because everyone else's activity/input is shit. If you're Town then I'm not sorry, because you're an idiot.

Gimmicks like this are so dumb. Mafia already know who everyone is, and plays like this yes, do confuse scum. Except they also confuse Town. Mafia have the inherent advantage of knowing what alignment everyone is already though and they don't have to figure anything out, so they are by default less confused as players than Town. They never have to second guess your motives, they already know them. Plays like this just shit gimmicks.

Play mafia the game, not mafia the stupid gimmick.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by rb »

If you're Town, best thing you can do is vomit a whole bunch of your reads so we can use your 'reaction test' to win the game.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Skold »

Right so Vecna likes the unexplained vote on TNE from Franky, claims it was ''just a prank'' and scumreads TNE for being the most cautious to not act with his wagon and for being ''under the radar'' when in one of the most inactive games I have ever played she has been one of the few who give it some activity. If this is town play it may just be the most anti-town town play ever. If you're town Vecna here is what you have done 1. Guarantee your lynch. You are dying today. This is happening. 2. Waste a day for town 3. Discredit all reads you have because regardless of whether they come from a town perspective they would come from a town perspective with no bloody clue. I almost want to believe him. But I don't. These last minute reads, making the worst case possible against TNE and claiming it was a reaction test....no. I just don't buy it.
Vote: Vecna

L-1 N shit. Someone int to hammer this. I'm off for a couple hours don't lynch till I'm back.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Wtf skold? I said I like the vote because its on a person im SCUMREADING. In the next line I explain how I think it can be scum bussing.

That is what we have to do as town -> get scum lynched. Youre voting for me based on a post you misread.

-----------------------

@RB after last game I have no faith in town players in these games to do the proper actions even if I spew out the correct reads. Last game I was also very close but noone listened regardless. What youre doing is very anti-town now yourself since youre pretty much stating im probably town, but youre spite-lynching me and risking the mislynch just because you dont approve of people doing anything but the standard boring crap.

Stating im an "idiot" just because you dont like certain strategies is shortsighted to say the least. At any rate my reads are probably far superior to any town player thinking theyre oh so awesome this game, and the methods always justify the means.

Anyways not going to roleclaim to make shit easier for scum in case people do get their head out of their arses. Repeat of last game incoming I guess. Note to self;

Lynch TNE and probably skold for that last shit post tomorrow.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Also Skold, your reading comprehension is terrible. I stated that TNE posts in quantity but without any quality. Everyone can make numerous shitposts, maybe you wouldve liked some more quantity of my sheep-posts to steer the point home eh?

Also the fact youre discrediting my reads just because "I have no clue?" What are you basing that on?

And yes, I did wait until last minute, that is the point of the test. To live dangerous on the edge and esimate who is honest in their reactions and who are not. If I stop after doing sheepnoises for one day without any responses, there is no point to do it at all whatsoever. The fact you openly admit that you dont even care about the reasoning is laughable, because it actually shows that youre the person with the terrible judgement, who cannot think outside of the box whatsoever.

Anyways keep voting me. My last minute words will be your own undoing since youre going on the chopping block tomorrow.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh who o who shall be my demise. At least make your post with reasoning slightly more believable, and actually do me the favor of reading the posts I did make in a proper manner without misinterpreting everything. Either that or just add some humor.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 329, rb wrote: For what it's worth, if you flip town then Earth is my probable next target. After that I don't know because everyone else's activity/input is shit. If you're Town then I'm not sorry, because you're an idiot.
Hey, at least Ill be the idiot with my vote on the right person.

Vote order:
day2: TNE
Day3: Skold
Day4: there wont be a day 4 if u follow my advise

We'll talk after the game and then you can like, lick my boot in admiration or whatever
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 am

Post by rb »

In post 332, Vecna wrote:Wtf skold? I said I like the vote because its on a person im SCUMREADING. In the next line I explain how I think it can be scum bussing.

That is what we have to do as town -> get scum lynched. Youre voting for me based on a post you misread.

-----------------------

@RB after last game I have no faith in town players in these games to do the proper actions even if I spew out the correct reads. Last game I was also very close but noone listened regardless. What youre doing is very anti-town now yourself since youre pretty much stating im probably town, but youre spite-lynching me and risking the mislynch just because you dont approve of people doing anything but the standard boring crap.

Stating im an "idiot" just because you dont like certain strategies is shortsighted to say the least. At any rate my reads are probably far superior to any town player thinking theyre oh so awesome this game, and the methods always justify the means.

Anyways not going to roleclaim to make shit easier for scum in case people do get their head out of their arses. Repeat of last game incoming I guess. Note to self;

Lynch TNE and probably skold for that last shit post tomorrow.
Nah, I'm not saying you're probable town. I'm saying I can't buy the reaction test reasoning because it's NAI. Tbh Vecna I agree, your reads last game weren't bad and that's why I pressured you to do something this game because it occurs to me that you're more perceptive than your immediate persona would imply and there's at least 5 players in this game who're playing a really shitty game and by pure logic, that means there's a minimum of 3 town players not pulling weight.

It amazes me though that your solution to this is, instead of being a strong player and using your perceptions and ability to read - you do a reaction test. Snore. The ends don't really justify the means because the game isn't about just finding the scum-team it's about being able to get people lynched. Picking the scum team constantly and constantly failing to actually get them lynched doesn't make you good at the game. That's just delusional thinking.

I'm fine with your last two points though since Skold was my first scumread and Earth was next. So that's nice. But it irritates me that they're BOTH from the active pool of players because it's too easy to be blindsided by availability heuristic.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 am

Post by rb »

UNVOTE: Vecna
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 am

Post by rb »

I don't want to lynch before deadline. I've got a shadow vote on Vecna and WILL vote him if we have to, but I don't want this day ending early.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 am

Post by rb »

Also the problem is you've played 90% of this game scummy, then when you're pretty much set as the lynch for the day you suddenly start town-telling with quality posting. It's not hard for scum to do this. You haven't given a consistent track-record of townie-posts, keep it up for another day or two and I'll see about my vote because you're making sense and this is the Vecna i WANTED to paly with from the start.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Vecna »

RB, the only reason I knew I could probably pull this off - and was willing to take the risk is because you have played with me before. You know I do weird shit, but that it delivers results in the end. There is also no way I would EVER do this kind of tactic as scum, because there is too much likelihood that it will attract a copscan or a trackervisit since the suspicion will remain from town. There are a bunch of people that realized this from the get-go, and this is what I was also partially banking on. I do however strongly suspect that the scum DID in fact fell for my trap by trying to get the easy lynch - OR either stayed far away since they KNEW I was town and shit was going to go down sooner rather than later. And I will be analyzing further what happened, and im certain that my actions will result in a town victory if people can look beyond the "obvious anti-town whining".

Im convinced however its a winning strategy if you survive day1 this way, if youre convinced your reads are going to be valuable to town. Im pretty much immune to the NK from here on outwards, since scum will try to get me mislynched and look to NK people they cannot get lynched more easily. And if they do still NK me, because im basically asking for it now, well.....
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:07 am

Post by thenewearth »

That is just THE SINGLE MOST IDIOTIC REACTION TEST I HAVE SEEN TO DATE

You know. The thing is. The reasons behind it are stupid

First of all, you waste half the fucking day shitposting NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING BUT HUUURRRSS AND DUUURRRS and you "expect" that to be a reaction test? In what universe... And I heavily state, A KNOWN UNIVERSE is this actually a thing? Oh you know what? ITS THIS UNIVERSE COMPILED OF STUPID PEOPLE like you

Secondly, You literally just stopped doing it DURING L-1. AGAIN, WASTING HALF THE FUCKING DAY, LET 4 PLAYERS PLAY THE GAME WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE ODD 5th TO END IT ALL.

Third, #322 is actually complete bullshit. He's misreping everything to a fault "After saying the stupidity was a reaction test". Guess what, IF YOU ACTUALLY DIDN'T BECOME THE EASIEST LYNCHBAIT IN MS HISTORY NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:07 am

Post by thenewearth »

TL;DR

If you're scum. Good job painting me as scum by misrepping. I commend you for that

If you're town, you're stupid
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 am

Post by thenewearth »

Actually get this

What you did? You realize what you did?

That was the most anti-town thing I've seen in my life
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:09 am

Post by thenewearth »

VOTE: Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

@Skold: Ill be expecting you to do the non-lazy thing when you get back and actually properly read my posts and elaborate WHY you still think im scum. Your last post where you voted for me completely misconstrued everything I've said, and Ill not have a repeat of last game where people get away with voting for town with the worst reasoning imaginable.

Man up, properly motivate your vote if you're in fact town and not a scum going for the easy lynch. If you can't ill happily see you get lynched alongside with TNE after I flip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Vecna »

@TNE; Nothing changed WHATSOEVER between the post where you were stating there were 3 better lynches than me and the time you suddenly started voting me. You didnt even supply ANY reasons whatsoever for voting me at that time. You even stated before it was unlikely I was scum. And now you're suddenly SUPER-PASSIONATE about lynching me.

How has my Day1 been worse than yours?

All you've done is tunnel E_whatever, find reasons to lynch him.....but no, now you suddenly want to get me, just because you think im the easy lynch? How is that pro-town? Explain it to me, instead of applying this frantic nonsense.

Explain, how your contribution has been better than mine, while you produced nothing untill this very moment that resulted in your vote?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Vecna »

And ive already explained that I stopped it when I got out of my reaction test what I wanted from it. What is a town member supposed to do, just lay down and and go "OH geesh, I suddenly went to L1, Guess that means im no longer allowed to defend myself or hunt scum with the information that I gained"?

Fucking bullshit. Just as your reasoning that you supplied for making a complete 180 on me and suddenly decide that I needed to get lynched.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 288, thenewearth wrote:Vecna Lynch is really low prio right now because its really him basically being the lynch bait

We can do it on D2
So I'll ask again, what changed between this point and the point where I get put on L1 by you and your potential scumbucket buddy? You actually stated im being lynch bait. Does scum ever do that? "Hi guys, im right here, come and lynch me please". Or is my reasoning for why I did things maybe, - JUST MAYBE - way more logical?
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 am

Post by thenewearth »

You do realize you were a lynch target for:

1) Having all those crappy bzaispdnioawndoiawbn posts
2) You were a great lynchbait
3) It was almost a policy lynch for inactivity