Micro 625: US Presidential Election - Now Turtle Island!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Micro 625: US Presidential Election - Now Turtle Island!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

(Note: This picture is no indication of who is in this game and who isn't.)

Have Filed With The Federal Election Commission

MemerDreemurr (RhazhBash + BurnMyDread)
RachMarie
Mas y Menos (Firebringer + McMenno)
Majiffy
Accountant
MafiaSSK
Twin Wings (Inspectorscout + Foxbird)
jon_h61
Kuribo
! - Prodded. Three Prods Equal Subject To Replacement

Spoiler: Still Running For President 4/9
RachMarie
MafiaSSK
Twin Wings (Inspectorscout + Foxbird)
Kuribo

Spoiler: Campaign Has Been Suspended
Mas Y Menos - Jimmy McMillan - Town Voteless Vote Stealer
jon_h61 - Gary Johnson - Town One-Shot Masonizer
MemerDreemurr - Donald Trump - Town Hated One-Shot Bulletproof
Accountant - Ted Cruz - Town Gunsmith
Majiffy - Lawrence Lessig - Town Triggered. (Partially Vote Stealer)

Last edited by KuroiXHF on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:57 am, edited 13 times in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The following is a sample PM:
Hello KuroiXHF and welcome to 2016 US Presidential Election Mafia!
You are US Senator Bernie Sanders,
Vanilla Townie!
You actually aren't even in this game because the billionaires and the big corporations won't allow it.
You win when all opponents to the United States are no longer running for president!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:[/b]

- In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- No prods will be issued during Night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.

During the Day:

- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (
Vote: KuroiXHF
) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.

During the Night:

- Each Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

Miscellaneous:

- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
-
This color (#00bfff)
and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods. In other words, only Masquerade or myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- I am human. Therefore, we may make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!

(These rules were mostly borrowed from Quaroath with minor modifications.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You guys may talk during pregame now.

All PMs have been sent out. Game starts after 7 of 9 confirm or after 24 hours.

Currently, 6 out of 9 have confirmed.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Finally got Photoshop for the first time in a long time. I'm still a bit rusty, but what do you think of the new graphic?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

That makes 7 people who confirm! DAY ONE BEGINS!

This celtic rock band is called O'Malley's March and it was founded by former Democratic Nominee, Martin O'Malley in 1988. Martin O'Malley was the lead singer and acoustic guitarist.

Day One - Vote Count 1.01MemerDreemurr - (0/5) -
RachMarie - (0/5) -
Mas y Menos - (0/5) -
Majiffy - (0/5) -
Accountant - (0/5) -
MafiaSSK - (0/5) -
Twin Wings - (0/5) -
jon_h61 - (0/5) -
Kuribo - (0/5) -
Not Voting: MemerDreemurr, RachMarie, Mas y Menos, Majiffy, Accountant, MafiaSSK, Twin Wings, jon_h61, Kuribo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

(expired on 2016-07-31 18:00:00)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod note: I'm realizing that there are possibly personal issues. I'm going to state two good rules of thumb:

1. Don't bring out of game stuff in here. If it's out of game, it doesn't matter in here.
2. Criticize someone's argument, not them personally.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The senator's real name is Randal Paul, but he used Randy as a nickname until his wife shortened it to Rand when they first met.

Day One - Vote Count 1.02MemerDreemurr - (0/5) -
RachMarie - (0/5) -
Mas y Menos - (2/5) - TwinWings, MemerDreemur
Majiffy - (1/5) - RachMarie
Accountant - (0/5) -
MafiaSSK - (0/5) -
Twin Wings - (0/5) -
jon_h61 - (0/5) -
Kuribo - (1/5) - MafiaSSK
Not Voting: Mas y Menos, Majiffy, Accountant, jon_h61, Kuribo

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 41, jon_h61 wrote:Hey all. First mafia game in like over a year. The chance to be President, and to save this once great website was too tempting. Who wants be my VP?

VOTE: Rach let's band together against the youngins. :cool: actually my party is welcoming all walks of life (except for those nasty scum) that wants to save US.

My platform: scum have torn our country apart and now we need to enact new laws to reduce their influence. And repeal all their nonsense.

Campaign promise: a noose for every scum.
AW MAN! I WISH I HAD A VP ASPECT TO THIS GAME. I promise there will be one...

In
2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YOU PICK MAFIA!
- Featuring Kanye West.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 41, jon_h61 wrote:Hey all. First mafia game in like over a year. The chance to be President, and to save this once great website was too tempting. Who wants be my VP?

VOTE: Rach let's band together against the youngins. :cool: actually my party is welcoming all walks of life (except for those nasty scum) that wants to save US.

My platform: scum have torn our country apart and now we need to enact new laws to reduce their influence. And repeal all their nonsense.

Campaign promise: a noose for every scum.
AW MAN! I WISH I HAD A VP ASPECT TO THIS GAME. I promise there will be one...

In
2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YOU PICK MAFIA!
- Featuring Kanye West.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod Note: I try to generally make an update every twelve hours. This won't always be possible, but I do my best, and I've never received complaints about not updating enough.

Vermin Supreme has claimed to be the only presidential candidate with a zombie defense plan. He also claims that, if president, he will fully fund time travel research and will personally kill infant Adolf Hitler with his bare hands. There is no word from any other 2016 candidate proposing such efforts.

Day One - Vote Count 1.02MemerDreemurr - (0/5) -
RachMarie - (1/5) - jon_h61
Mas y Menos - (3/5) - TwinWings, MemerDreemur, Accountant
Accountant - (0/5) -
MafiaSSK - (0/5) -
Twin Wings - (0/5) -
jon_h61 - (0/5) -
Kuribo - (1/5) - MafiaSSK
Not Voting: Mas y Menos, Majiffy, Kuribo

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The last time Republicans won the presidency without a Bush on the ticket was in 1972 when Richard Nixon was re-elected.

Day One - Vote Count 1.04MemerDreemurr - (0/5) -
RachMarie - (1/5) - jon_h61
Mas y Menos - (5/5) - TwinWings, MemerDreemur, Accountant, MafiaSSK, kuribo

Accountant - (0/5) -
MafiaSSK - (0/5) -
Twin Wings - (0/5) -
jon_h61 - (0/5) -
Kuribo - (0/5) -
Not Voting: Mas y Menos, Majiffy

The Debate Stage"Thank you for turning and watching "You Decide 2016" Here on FOX: 'News that matters. Hold the news.' We're finishing up with Twin Wings."

Twin Wings: "And that's my take on how we should approach education."

Megyn Kelly: "Thank you so much. Now, Mas y Menos, what's your opinion on the housing bubble?"

Mas Y Menos: "Well the issue that we face with housing is that we have people over here who are unable to get houses. President Obama's plan isn't helping anyone. People can't buy houses because they can't get approved for mortgages because of all these restrictions. And all these restrictions are raising prices and so now prices to rent are going up. That's right. I'm saying it. THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!"

The other candidates are exchanging glances toward one another. The crowd are muttering to one another.

Megyn Kelly: "Excuse us, folks. We've just received word that not only is the rent too high, but also is Mas Y Menos' poll numbers. His numbers are no longer popular. He's going to have to walk away now. In shame."

Mas Y Menos: "Fine. I'm leaving, but I'll have you know that you're now giving up on America's Future."

Spoiler: He is...
Jimmy McMillan!

Welcome, Mas Y Menos, to 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Vietnam veteran, karate master and political activist, Jimmy McMillan!
You are a
Town Voteless Vote Thief

One of the main things you're known for is telling the people, "The rent is too damn high!" Well you're here to do something about it. You're not a rich person and since money talks and you have none of it, you're without a vote. The only way that you're able to get a vote is by stealing a vote. Each night, send me the name of one player. If that player has the role of one of the four richest candidates, you steal their vote for the day! Be warned. You can only steal one flavor's vote once!

It is now Night Two. You have 48 hours from this post to send in your results. Please let me know via PM or QT if you want to end night early.
(expired on 2016-07-20 21:30:00)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Former 2016 candidate Jim Webb was highly speculated to be Barack Obama's vice presidential running mate because of his moderate positions and military experience. He remained a top pick even after he initially refused. It took him flat out saying a near-Shermanesque statement of, "Under no circumstances will I be a candidate for vice president." He preferred to stay in the senate.

Events During The Night"Breaking news tonight, folks. Thanks for joining us at MSNBC. I'm Chris Hayes. Jon_H61 was seen as reaching out to some known conspiracy theorists and people who are against America's interests. When interviewed by the press he had this to say."

"Sorry, guys. I didn't know this was going to happen. I didn't know that I was going to be made to look like a fool, but I did. In order to save face, I'm going to drop out of the race completely."

"Jon_H61 is out of the race and he is..."

Spoiler:
Welcome, jon_h61, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Gary Johnson, former New Mexico Governor!
You are a
Town Two-Shot Masonizer!

Gary Johnson is currently the 2016 Libertarian Nominee for President! He's currently acquired about ten percent of the vote. That's his key. He has to be making friends to boost his chances of bringing him to the white house! The problem is one wrong friend and your chances of the white house go down the train! You're a two-shot masonizer, so you can send the name of one player at night. If you send me the name of someone who is town, you can be friends with them and have your own private topic. HOWEVER, if you send me the name of someone who is scum, the scandal will be made public and you will be in prison! (Dead)
You win when all opponents to the United States are in prison.
[/area]

It is now Day Two!
Day Two - Vote Count 1.01MemerDreemurr - (0/3) -
RachMarie - (0/4) -
Majiffy - (0/4) -
Accountant - (0/4) -
MafiaSSK - (0/4) -
Twin Wings - (0/4) -
Kuribo - (0/4) -
Not Voting: MemerDreemurr, RachMarie, Majiffy, Accountant, MafiaSSK, Twin Wings, Kuribo

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

(expired on 2016-08-03 21:30:00)
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Can't do the wrote up now since I'm getting my car fixed.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

To futter explain, I have an overnight tonight and I need to nap while I can.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Former 2012 and 2016 Republican Candidate Rick Santorum was under fire for what they did after one of their children, Gabriel Santorum, died shortly after giving birth in 1996. Both Santorum and his wife slept in the same bed as their dead baby and then brought the baby home, introducing him to the rest of Santorum's other children. Santorum said that it was an acceptable thing to do at the time, although it is no longer recommended.

Day Two - Vote Count 1.02
MemerDreemurr - (3/3) - Majiffy, RachMarie, MafiaSSK
- LYNCH
RachMarie - (0/4) -
Majiffy - (0/4) -
Accountant - (0/4) -
MafiaSSK - (2/4) - MemerDreemurr, Accountant
Twin Wings - (0/4) -
Kuribo - (1/4) -
Not Voting: Twin Wings, Kuribo

Debate Hosted by CNN"Thank you all for watching "You Choose - 2016" hosted by CNN. My name is Wolf Blitzer and here we have MafiaSSK finishing his response to his question regarding education."

"...And I believe that if we invest in our children, we will be rewarded ten fold. I say this as someone who deeply values human life. I say this as someone who knows the power of children. They are the future."

Mafia SSK received a thunderous applause. Wolf leaned into the microphone. "Thank you, MafiaSSK. That was a politically correct answer, and I'm sure you'll do well in the polls following this debate. Now Memerdreemurr, here's your question. "What's your favorite kind of food?"

Memerdreemurr didn't even miss a beat. "Favorite kind of food? It's just so hard to choose! I mean, of course
American
food is my favorite, but then there's Mexican food! And I love Mexico! I love Hispanics! You should come to my house, Wolf, I make these AMAZING taco bowls! And now for the Chinese food..."

"No. We've heard enough." Wolf said. "The correct answer that we were looking for was French food. The fact that you could be so insensitive to the attacks that occurred in France, you should be ashamed of yourself."

Memerdreemurr was surprised. "Oh crepe..." (get it?!)

Memerdreemurr, in response to tonight's poor performance, put his campaign on hold. He is...

Spoiler:
Welcome, MemeDreemurr, to 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Billionaire and Republican Nominee Donald Trump!
You are a
Town one-shot hated bulletproof!

As the names suggest, you are bulletproof for one night. As the nominee for the Republican Party, you've become the champion for illegal immigrants out. You've become a master at building walls and in this game, you will be able to protect the scum from shooting you! I mean, how can they shoot you if there's a wall in the way?
Your modifier though is that you are hated. People don't like you. Whether it's true or not, people see you as racist, sexist, islamaphobic. They think you're the worst kind of person and it'll take one less vote to elect you to prison.
You win when all opponents of the United States are out of the race.

It's now Night Two. Unless I receive PMs from everyone agreeing to an early night, Night Two ends in...
(expired on 2016-07-23 17:30:00)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hillary Clinton's vice presidential choice, Tim Kaine, plays the harmonica. Despite being Hillary's pick, he's actually pro-life.

During The Night"Thank you for joining with us on the No-Spin Zone. I am Bill O'Reilly, and we've received some disturbing news about Presidential Candidate, Accountant. Accountant was at their party's national convention and instead of endorsing the party's nominee, Accountant instructed everyone to vote their conscience. It sounds good on paper, but everyone isn't too happy with Accountant now. As a result, Accountant has suspended their campaign."

Spoiler: Accountant was...
Welcome, Accountant, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Ted Cruz, the US Senator from Texas and former candidate for the US Republican Nomination!
You are a
Town Gunsmith!

Ted Cruz, you are Canadian-born but Texas tough! Both of those places LOVE guns! As a gun lover, you know all about them. You know about proper gun maintenance, the difference between a full metal jacket and a hollow point and you know that you want to protect our second amendment right! Being so gun-loving, you get to check someone each night and you'll find out if they have a gun in their role, but you will NOT know their alignment. For example, both COP and MAFIA have guns!
You win when all opponents to the United States are in prison.

Day One - Vote Count 3.1RachMarie - (0/3)
Majiffy - (0/3) -
MafiaSSK - (0/3) -
Twin Wings - (0/3) -
Kuribo - (0/3) -
Not Voting: RachMarie, Majiffy, MafiaSSK, Twin Wings, Kuribo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

It is now Day Three. You have two weeks!

(expired on 2016-08-06 18:30:00)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Go!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Former 2016 presidential candidate, Ben Carson, had a history of violence. He nearly stabbed a friend to death because he changed the radio station. He then went home and prayed, surprised by his violent potential. He found the will to turn himself into a more patient man. He decided to stop hurting people and start helping them instead.

Day One - Vote Count 3.2RachMarie - (1/3) - TwinWings
Majiffy - (0/3) -
MafiaSSK - (1/3) - Kuribo
Twin Wings - (1/3) - RachMarie
Kuribo - (0/3) -
Not Voting: Majiffy, MafiaSSK

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 224, kuribo wrote:That is a crime punishable only by death
A debt payable only with blood
I have a Discover card.
Do you take Discover cards as payment?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton won a Grammy in 1997 for Best Spoken Word Album for the audio version of her book “It Takes a Village.”
*ANOTHER FUN FACT* - Hilary Clinton attended Wellesley College in Wellesley, MA. That's one town away from the town where your sexy game mod was born!

Day One - Vote Count 3.2RachMarie - (1/3) - TwinWings
Majiffy - (1/3) - MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK - (1/3) - Kuribo
Kuribo - (0/3) -
Not Voting: Majiffy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Lock
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Gary Johnson has completed seventy-five triathalons. He has also climbed Mount Everest with a broken leg.

Day One - Vote Count 3.4RachMarie - (0/3) -
Majiffy - (3/3) - MafiaSSK, Twin Wings, Kuribo

MafiaSSK - (0/3) -
Kuribo - (0/3) -
Not Voting: Majiffy

The Debate Stage"Thank you so much for joining us here at Yahoo! News! My name is Katie Couric, and we are finishing RachMarie's answer to women's rights.

"It's not the government's place to decide this. It's not up to old white men in suits to decide what goes on in any of our women's vaginas. Women's health care is a fundamental right! And I will not let any of you get in the way for them to get the help that they deserve when they need it!"

The crowd erupts in applause. "Thank you so much, Candidate RachMarie. Now Majiffy, your thoughts?"

Majiffy leans into the microphone. "I agree."

People begin muttering among themselves. Katie Couric cocks her head. "You... agree? Just who the hell do you think you are dictating our women and their health?"

"I'm not. I'm saying I want no part in it."

"Oh, you're saying you have no stake in the health of women's rights? Do you have a woman in your life who you love?"

"Of course I do, I'm just saying whatever RachMarie said, I agree!"

"So you agree with women being controlled. You make me sick! Get off my stage!"

With all the commotion and scandal, Majiffy was forced to end his campaign.

Spoiler: Majiffy was...
Welcome, Majiffy, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Harvard Law Professor and former candidate for the US Democratic Nomination!
You are a
Triggered Townie!

You are known for many things - mostly as a law professor at Harvard, but also as an advocate for many types of legal initiatives - like net neutrality, free culture... and even remix culture! Remix culture is a type of culture that allows derivatives of an already existing property! Your role is triggered because once someone dies, you will take an altered form of their role (that I will PM to you.)
You win when all opponents to the United States are out of the race.
[/area]

With such a political climate, all opponents faithful to the United States have removed themselves from the race.

Spoiler: RachMarie was...
Welcome, RachMarie, to 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are former First Lady, US Senator from New York and former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton!
You are a
Vanilla Townie

You've been in power nearly your entire life. You used to be a US Senator. You used to be the First Lady of the United States. You used to be the Secretary of State. You're no stranger to the White House. You deeply love your country, even though the Republicans try to tell everyone otherwise. You want change. You want women to have equal pay. You want college to be free. You want to continue what President Obama has started. People want you in prison. Don't let them. You are powerful. You are woman.

Spoiler: MafiaSSK was...
Welcome, MafiaSSK, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are George Pataki, former New York Governor!
You are a
Town One-Shot Governor!

George Pataki is a resilient man! He was the governor during the 9/11 attacks and executed a great recovery. You've also supported bills that advocated for gay rights, health care accessibility and women's health. Pataki has been governor for well over a decade and it's fitting that he should be made a governor this game. During day phases, you should PM the mod (me) a list of people you'd like to protect. Up until the lynch, I will NOT lynch someone who is on that lynch. I will also NOT lynch you (unless you request otherwise, but I don't know why you'd do that.) This is a ONE SHOT, so you only get one break!

The NEW President of the United States is either... (Whichever of the two scum responds first.)

Spoiler: Twin Wings
Welcome, Twin Wings, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! You are Caesar St. Augustine Du Bonaparte, Emperor of the United States of Turtle Island.
You are a
Mafia One-Shot Strongman!

Your partner is Kuribo. Your private topic is (url.)
You are Caesar, the self-appointed Emperor of the United States of Turtle Island. You want to become the President of the USA and rename it to Turtle Island. You have your own Youtube challenge and are VERY angry at your government for stealing your car. And you may even want to kill someone for it. You are, however, resourceful and even more so, adamant. If you want to get someone in prison, you probably have a buddy who owes you a favor and you can convince them to put the spin!
You win when there is only the candidates loyal to the United States alive are equal in number to those loyal to Turtle Island.

OR

Spoiler: Kuribo
Welcome, Kuribo, to the 2016 Presidential Election Mafia! I'm pretty sure you don't look like the guy here, but you are Pizza Hey He Stole That Guy's, and you are fighting for the creation of Turtle Island!
You are a
Mafia Roleblocker!

Your partner is Twin Wings. Your private topic is (url)
There's not really anything to learn about you, but you do have a name. And that name suggests that you steal pizzas. And in this great country of America, what greater crime is there than someone who steals pizzas. Each night, you can target someone and steal their pizza. Not the pizza of the stomach, but the pizza of the HEART. And without pizza, they will be unable to muster up the courage to perform their night action.
You win when there is only the candidates loyal to the United States alive are equal in number to those loyal to Turtle Island.

Mod Note: I haven't done this in a while but I'd like to give Town MVP and Scum MVP for two very amazing players:
Town:
Accountant
Scum:
Kuribo
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Thanks, guys!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

grrr
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 320, Twin Wings wrote:
I endorse Kuribo as the new President of Turtle Island. He deserves it.

;D
KuroiXHF wrote:grrr
what u growlin at

- Fox
You responded first. YOU'RE PRESIDENT OF TURTLE ISLAND!

(Though I suppose you can give it up to him.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

This almost marks my THIRD modded game on MafiaScum and STILL, town hasn't won.

Was this game fair, in your opinions?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

To be honest, I've never played with Kuribo. Not even as another player in this game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll open it, plus the mod and dead threads.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You can't pick a wall, silly. You could only pick candidates.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I was a bit deceptive, Accountant. I gave you an ability that could find scum but there was no one else OTHER than scum you could have found, leading you to believe that there was a cop, vig, etc.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 379, Accountant wrote:Kuroi you sickening wretch why was Ted Cruz not SK
Two scum plus SK in a micro?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 378, Accountant wrote:Which kuribo kinda used against me, yeah. But still I found both scum and was killed n2 so I guess I'm happy w/ that
That's why I gave you Town MVP
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 383, Accountant wrote:
In post 380, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 379, Accountant wrote:Kuroi you sickening wretch why was Ted Cruz not SK
Two scum plus SK in a micro?
memes > balance
lol. If I take that advice, I'll send the angry lynch mob to your house.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”