Franky
(1): Dunnstral
Gameplay508
(1): cytheflyguy

Not Voting
(4): JaeReed, Bins, Realeo, Io,
With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

The day will end on July 30th, 2016 at 10PM EST
(expired on 2016-07-30 22:00:00) (10PM EST July 30/16)

Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
So you have a null read on him right now and pressuring him would solidify this read? or would pressuring him turn it into a town/scum read?
I don't know what you have to accomplish by saying that you need pressure on him for it to work but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Shinobi
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

I looked through the links and I think alpaca from what I saw of his town and scum games will be the one I wait to see on this game.

Realeo: Why Shinobi?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
So you have a null read on him right now and pressuring him would solidify this read? or would pressuring him turn it into a town/scum read?
I don't know what you have to accomplish by saying that you need pressure on him for it to work but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future
Your misunderstanding the original intent doe. I did it because the conversation was going in circles and no one else was contributing to anything, so I decided to step in. In order for there to be something productive from this conversation, I picked someone who I wanted to push and wanted to see how they reacted. It's less of a long term thing, and more of a "trying to get an initial read" type thing.

Also I'm not saying this is the only was for this to be productive? Again, it's all a circle xD

If you're saying what I think you're saying when you say, " but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future" which is you saying I could have pressured anyone one else (I could be wrong lmao), but I didn't want to? I just picked him. xD

Does that make more sense?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I suppose, I assumed more intent in your orginial post which is why i got confused
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 153, farside22 wrote:I looked through the links and I think alpaca from what I saw of his town and scum games will be the one I wait to see on this game.

Realeo: Why Shinobi?
Shinobi is in questioning mode. I want a conclusion. I think a vote will accelerate the process. Two will help, too.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I would join that but those cy posts are just too awful to pass by.
In post 141, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 139, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sooooo explaining your reason for voteing would ruin the point of the vote? just to be clear

The conversation was going on in circles, and I felt adding pressure to someone in the conversation would move the conversation forward. One vote, openly stating that it's to add pressure doesn't do much, but one vote without it does garnish responses, from what I learned.
The only way my plan can work now would be for other people to join to it to get him to start talking more townlike lmao.
In post 154, cytheflyguy wrote:
Your misunderstanding the original intent doe. I did it because the conversation was going in circles and no one else was contributing to anything, so I decided to step in. In order for there to be something productive from this conversation, I picked someone who I wanted to push and wanted to see how they reacted. It's less of a long term thing, and more of a "trying to get an initial read" type thing.

Also I'm not saying this is the only was for this to be productive? Again, it's all a circle xD

If you're saying what I think you're saying when you say, " but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future" which is you saying I could have pressured anyone one else (I could be wrong lmao), but I didn't want to? I just picked him. xD

Also wtf.is the bolded xD
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Now before shinobi comes here again asking 30 questions let me explain it shino.
I don't know how to read those posts really but I lean more at the "scum trying to come up with whatever reason he can to vote me" especially given that shinobi and far vs me happened just the previous page. Positioning or whatever you call it.
It could also be newbtown but honestly those arguments are too dumb even for a newb.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Fuuuck that's why I don't play those newbie games anymore.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Nah actually Im probably thinking shit its 4am here and I should probably stop ms lol
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 157, gameplay506 wrote:I would join that but those cy posts are just too awful to pass by.
In post 141, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 139, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sooooo explaining your reason for voteing would ruin the point of the vote? just to be clear

The conversation was going on in circles, and I felt adding pressure to someone in the conversation would move the conversation forward. One vote, openly stating that it's to add pressure doesn't do much, but one vote without it does garnish responses, from what I learned.
The only way my plan can work now would be for other people to join to it to get him to start talking more townlike lmao.
In post 154, cytheflyguy wrote:

Also wtf.is the bolded xD
LMAO, this is my first time doing this, but I wanted to see your reaction to my vote and see how you would react. As you'd see it, you'd know what my vote was for and would have a better reaction of how to respond with a town response. If more people voted, you'd be closer to being lynched, and would act more panicked and it would be easier to reach a read on you.

That was the plan, anyway. Now I still have null on you and it's all for naught :T
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Gameplay never panics he just gets salty
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

To people who are fosing Alpaca because "he's bleding into the crowd", can anyone explain it?

By the time the reasoning is shot at , Aplaca only posted twice. How do you call someone "blending into the crowd" with just two posts?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

{Io, cytheflyguy, Franky}
{gameplay, Farside}
{Alpaca}
{Majiffy}
{Dunnstral}

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

{Io, Franky, cytheflyguy, Farside}
{gameplay, Majiffy}
{Alpaca, Shinobi}
{Realeo}
{Dunnstral}

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

LOL
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Realeo »

There are 12 players in this game. You only have 10 people in your read list.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

{Io, Franky, cytheflyguy, Farside}
{gameplay}
{Alpaca, Shinobi, Majiffy}
{Realeo}
{Dunnstral}

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

Still 10. You forget Bins.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You should be townreading gameplay
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

For the record, you're sober, JR?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

{Io, Franky, cytheflyguy, Farside, Shinobi}
{gameplay, Majiffy}
{Realeo, Alpaca}
{Dunnstral}

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 167, Realeo wrote:There are 12 players in this game. You only have 10 people in your read list.
Take a guess at why.

Yes I'm sober.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Bins »

I should be #1 TOWN.

Catching up now. Inb4 scumread by Dunnstral.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”