Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

MariaR you bring up good points but Lelouch just did his eye thing so I auto townread him now. GG
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by gerryoat »

Vote: rosske

I'm ready for my first vote this game.

Like I stated I don't really like rosske's reaction to being bw. He seemed like he tried to push blame on someone else instead of responding in a townie way to it.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by gerryoat »

Did I vote right? How come it looks different than everyone elses lol
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 449, MariaR wrote:I think I just need to look at your very all play lets see: Votes someone for a reaction test oh sorry "reaction test" and you joined 2 bw votes one of them with almost no reason and now you vote ross I mean half of your posts was just going over how your reaction test was a reaction test and not scummy (I still think it was) you haven't really done anything at all that really is towny or as helped the town
You said that I was following people and didn't care who got lynched. This post fails to show any indication of that. I was the second vote on the eylse wagon so that's doesn't qualify as "following everyone else." I don't know why you mentioned the reaction test because that also has nothing to do with what I asked to you to prove. I admit that I haven't offered much content, but that's because I've just been watching how things have been progressing and seeing who's been making posts that I like and who hasn't. By the way, you haven't helped the town at all either
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 453, BlackStar wrote:
In post 449, MariaR wrote:I think I just need to look at your very all play lets see: Votes someone for a reaction test oh sorry "reaction test" and you joined 2 bw votes one of them with almost no reason and now you vote ross I mean half of your posts was just going over how your reaction test was a reaction test and not scummy (I still think it was) you haven't really done anything at all that really is towny or as helped the town
You said that I was following people and didn't care who got lynched. This post fails to show any indication of that. I was the second vote on the eylse wagon so that's doesn't qualify as "following everyone else." I don't know why you mentioned the reaction test because that also has nothing to do with what I asked to you to prove. I admit that I haven't offered much content, but that's because I've just been watching how things have been progressing and seeing who's been making posts that I like and who hasn't. By the way, you haven't helped the town at all either

The only reason you're not getting voted is 2 other people should be voted over you reading your whole iso you seem to just go along with the flow not even caring about who gets lynched you've made about 30 posts and about 10 of them was saying why your reaction test was a "reaction test" the wagon on eylse itself isn't the main problem it's the way you went at it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 450, gerryoat wrote:MariaR you bring up good points but Lelouch just did his eye thing so I auto townread him now. GG
Do you really townread black and if so why I think a lot of people can agree you've been overall null so seeing where your head is at would be nice
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 am

Post by BlackStar »

I asked to provide proof of me going with the flow and not caring who gets lynched and you still seem unable to back that up. Why don't you just admit that you were wrong already? And if people say that the reaction thing is scummy, what do you expect me to do? Ignore it? There was nothing wrong with it. Other than you nobody has even attempted to give any reasons for why they think it was bad. One person said it was bad and then everyone else just agreed. If anything, it would've been scummier for me to stay on the wagon at that point.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 452, gerryoat wrote:Did I vote right? How come it looks different than everyone elses lol
Mods usually accept bolded or in vote tags, so yours should be fine. Vote tags are cooler though. Use this to do it that way:

Code: Select all

[v]Rosske[/v]
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

rosske wagon is the best wagon
I prefer they, thanks :)
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:30 am

Post by BlackStar »

Can we get a VC
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 456, BlackStar wrote:I asked to provide proof of me going with the flow and not caring who gets lynched and you still seem unable to back that up. Why don't you just admit that you were wrong already? And if people say that the reaction thing is scummy, what do you expect me to do? Ignore it? There was nothing wrong with it. Other than you nobody has even attempted to give any reasons for why they think it was bad. One person said it was bad and then everyone else just agreed. If anything, it would've been scummier for me to stay on the wagon at that point.
I think you keep missing the point you're so stuck up on the first point I don't think i'm wrong even if I don't have solid proof I still have a right to state my opinion about your gameplay and that's what it looks like to me I think you should respond but as I say you're not doing anything to help your statement of "neither did you" is just you trying to deflect it back onto me because you know I'm correct I don't think anyone can read you and say "dang that's a towny person"
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 460, MariaR wrote:
In post 456, BlackStar wrote:I asked to provide proof of me going with the flow and not caring who gets lynched and you still seem unable to back that up. Why don't you just admit that you were wrong already? And if people say that the reaction thing is scummy, what do you expect me to do? Ignore it? There was nothing wrong with it. Other than you nobody has even attempted to give any reasons for why they think it was bad. One person said it was bad and then everyone else just agreed. If anything, it would've been scummier for me to stay on the wagon at that point.
I think you keep missing the point you're so stuck up on the first point I don't think i'm wrong even if I don't have solid proof I still have a right to state my opinion about your gameplay and that's what it looks like to me I think you should respond but
as I say you're not doing anything to help your statement of "neither did you"
is just you trying to deflect it back onto me because you know I'm correct I don't think anyone can read you and say "dang that's a towny person"
You never said that. And what's the point that I'm missing?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:33 am

Post by BlackStar »

By the way, just because you haven't done anything g useful yet doesn't mean that I don't think you're town. The way you're talking makes it sound like you're thinking that way
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 455, MariaR wrote:
In post 450, gerryoat wrote:MariaR you bring up good points but Lelouch just did his eye thing so I auto townread him now. GG
Do you really townread black and if so why I think a lot of people can agree you've been overall null so seeing where your head is at would be nice
I mean it was an obvious joke, why so serious. And I don't townread him. I think the only person I can't say I truly townread anyone right now. I like to take more time to make reads, which is why I waited to vote until now. I do like some people's posts like Comparin Realities, their posts have been good for the past few pages. They seem natural.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:35 am

Post by BlackStar »

And I said that I agree that I haven't provided any useful content yet. Why would you say that I know you're right and I'm trying to deflect that back at you lol? I literally already admitted that
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:35 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 457, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 452, gerryoat wrote:Did I vote right? How come it looks different than everyone elses lol
Mods usually accept bolded or in vote tags, so yours should be fine. Vote tags are cooler though. Use this to do it that way:

Code: Select all

[v]Rosske[/v]
ok thanks!

VOTE: Rosske
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 461, BlackStar wrote:
In post 460, MariaR wrote:
I think you keep missing the point you're so stuck up on the first point I don't think i'm wrong even if I don't have solid proof I still have a right to state my opinion about your gameplay and that's what it looks like to me I think you should respond but
as I say you're not doing anything to help your statement of "neither did you"
is just you trying to deflect it back onto me because you know I'm correct I don't think anyone can read you and say "dang that's a towny person"
You never said that. And what's the point that I'm missing?
I'm pretty sure you kept on just saying "This doesn't prove the first statement you said" other than looking at the other things I brought into question

P-edit: That's fine I just am trying to show you at least to me you're barely doing anything and I want more from you I don't really have a right to say that but still a little push never hurts
P-edit2: Oh did you if so i'm sorry I must of glanced over that
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 453, BlackStar wrote:
You said that I was following people and didn't care who got lynched. This post fails to show any indication of that. I was the second vote on the eylse wagon so that's doesn't qualify as "following everyone else." I don't know why you mentioned the reaction test because that also has nothing to do with what I asked to you to prove.
I admit that I haven't offered much content, but that's because I've just been watching how things have been progressing and seeing who's been making posts that I like and who hasn't.
By the way, you haven't helped the town at all either
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Votecount 1.6

"Maybe if itlepip shared any information with me at all, I would know which Machiavelli quotes I should include, or if it mattered. But alas, he doesn't, so I don't. So you're stuck with these stupid substitutes."

BigYoshiFan:
Rosske [L-6]
Rosske:
MariaR, Nero Cain, Dwlee, Zap Rowsdower, BlackStar, gerryoat [L-1]
Mapwolf:
Elyse, BigYoshiFan, Skold [L-4]
Nero Cain:
iraonavp [L-1]

Not voting (2)
- Comparing Realities, Map Wolf

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

(expired on 2016-08-01 12:00:00) remain until day end

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 468, Something_Smart wrote:
"Maybe if itlepip shared any information with me at all, I would know which Machiavelli quotes I should include, or if it mattered. But alas, he doesn't, so I don't. So you're stuck with these stupid substitutes."
Trouble in modland?

And yeah the makeup of the Rosske wagon looks pretty good to me. I didn't realize it was already at L-1 but honestly I'm having fun with how crazy this D1 has been.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 468, Something_Smart wrote:Rosske: MariaR, Nero Cain, Dwlee, Zap Rowsdower, BlackStar, gerryoat [L-1]
this is an all-town or near all-town wagon
I prefer they, thanks :)
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:28 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 408, Elyse wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to call Nero town.
"lets keep Nero as a possible mislynch!"
In post 412, iraonavp wrote:Well, I think that Nero Cain is suspicious and being deliberately and unnecessarily abrasive to
appear town-aligned
I've always felt like statements like these are stupid but anyways what makes you think I'm not being genuine?

CR are you scumreading Map or what?
Yes, exactly like this very post.

I don't think your interpretation of Elyse's post is at all an accurate or reasonable portrayal.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 470, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 468, Something_Smart wrote:Rosske: MariaR, Nero Cain, Dwlee, Zap Rowsdower, BlackStar, gerryoat [L-1]
this is an all-town or near all-town wagon
Maybe, except you and Nero Cain.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

You really think Dwlee is scummy?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 am

Post by iraonavp »

Yes, he just makes all these feeble posts.

I think Rosske is slightly town-aligned.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”