Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 4373, RachMarie wrote:I have what may seem like a stupid question, wtf is a wulden anyway?

Vampire and Lycan (werewolf) I am familiar with due to another game, but I have never heard of a wulden before?
Seems to be an original creation for this game? According to flavor they're undead werewolves. And are also just demonic and horrifying in general. There's some info on them in the opening posts, but we also got this neat little nugget that paints a good picture from a votecount:
In post 2165, mastin2 wrote:
triviaWuldens, by virtue of the process creating them, automatically begin to take on the appearance of the most fierce lycans. However, instead of the natural brown (or rare black), their skin and fur take on the deathly palor of the undead, turning into a pale, ghostly gray. This monstrous form is why wuldens are, in the world of Gistou, akin to demons on earth: they're absolutely
terrifying
to see, and nearly impossible to kill.
-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I am halfway caught up and I just.....

Pants people!!! They are very important. Mastin specifically said this game could not be broken through mass/flavor claim so why the hell would anyone specifically claim right now? Between yesterday and today and how many claims there have been already I seriously am banging my head against the wall.

I have a townread on both LLD and Stormblade and their reactions to the shitstorm haven't changed that. Since this game is inherently bastard maybe there could be an individual Wulden? Based on my flavor (not claiming), I could really see that happening. I do believe "Individual" <X> is without a PT.

The only thing we have gained is more people streaking around the thread and voluntarily claiming.

Let's get to scum hunting.

What we need to figure out is what is a "threat". IMHO Kuroi was town but probably a different town than me. But the truth of it is I don't know right now and I think that we need to push people who are either silent through this OR people pushing specific stances for "information". This game is a clusterfuck. Let's not make it easier on scum by waving information about ourselves like candy.

When I get caught up the rest of the way tonight I will start asking specific questions I just want to make one message very goddamn clear:

Keep it in your pants!!!!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 am

Post by rb »

UNVOTE: LLD

Why are we so certain that Wulden is cult again?

Nahdia said in an earlier post that race doesn't matter, yet she wants to vote LLD because 'race-cop got her as Wulden'.

Pls explain.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:47 am

Post by rb »

Again sorry if I sound dumb, just pretend I'm 5 I won't be offended.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 am

Post by rb »

In post 4376, MathBlade wrote:Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Pants people!!! They are very important. Mastin specifically said this game could not be broken through mass/flavor claim so why the hell would anyone specifically claim right now? Between yesterday and today and how many claims there have been already I seriously am banging my head against the wall.

I have a townread on both LLD and Stormblade and their reactions to the shitstorm haven't changed that. Since this game is inherently bastard maybe there could be an individual Wulden? Based on my flavor (not claiming), I could really see that happening. I do believe "Individual" <X> is without a PT.

The only thing we have gained is more people streaking around the thread and voluntarily claiming.

What we need to figure out is what is a "threat". IMHO Kuroi was town but probably a different town than me. But the truth of it is I don't know right now and I think that we need to push people who are either silent through this OR people pushing specific stances for "information". This game is a clusterfuck. Let's not make it easier on scum by waving information about ourselves like candy.

When I get caught up the rest of the way tonight I will start asking specific questions I just want to make one message very goddamn clear:

Oh wowow I thought I was going insane until I read this post. Math you better not be scum.

Does this mean you'll lynch Wayward/RAM with me?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2, mastin2 wrote:Irreplaceable, and growing in numbers, their power began to grow, especially after the rise of a dreaded beast known only as lycans. These beasts, they warned, were capable of turning humans into more lycans, and were thought the strongest, most ruthless beasts in existence.

The hunters continued the fight, even as the number of lycans grew far beyond the natural level, and it was at the great lake near the border between the tribes and the empire where the reason behind this disturbance brewing was revealed:

Dmitri Damanos, once a mere bandit who had fled from the eastern kingdom, had formed a cult revering the beasts as gods. This cult, the Wulden, had all willingly undergone the process of lycanthropy. Things only got worse. Already an even match for the hunters, Dmitri was able to uncover a dark secret from the eastern kingdom, utilizing a mad science to recreate a long-since forgotten process to turn anything considered living into an unstoppable undead killing machine...including lycans.

With this absolute power, the Wulden were able to seize control of a large section primarily of the western empire, spreading across the land like a plague, including the discovery of a secret library that Dmitri was able to uncover, one which the hunters had desperately tried and failed to defend against.
Something to do with this. A lot of flavor points to them be hostile.
Also, my hood is said to have a possible "spy" which would be a Wulden, implying they're against us.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 am

Post by copper223 »

It is not guaranteed to be the same as the standard werewolf (goon substitute) as this game has custom factions and is bastare btw, but the chance of it being somehow town aligned are ridiculously small.

The wulden being cult is based on Toog. 's flavor, they could also just be the scum faction as would seem more logical going by traditional flavors used in mafia.

@Math
Good that you are here, I read some of the BS you asked/accused me of yesterday and that sounds like the stuff scum comes up with.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:09 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

why was kuroi town math?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:11 am

matian confirmed there is at least one scum faction with requiering a majority to win,

There might be some factions with greater number of people who wants to kill all the enemies of them.

the new human treaty shit seems a bit suspicious flavor wise. undeads and not sure what will win with the new human treaty. I kindda doubt dram was town now that I'm rereading all stuff.

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4379, rb wrote:
In post 4376, MathBlade wrote:Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Oh wowow I thought I was going insane until I read this post. Math you better not be scum.

Does this mean you'll lynch Wayward/RAM with me?
Gotta get caught up, but on Wayward I thought they were scum yesterday and I need to see where everyone stands compared to what I thought pre Kuroi flip and if their reactions make sense. It takes time to do that properly and I have to be out the door in 15 minutes.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:14 am

The feeling that I have to this shit is the exact feeling I had about cerb hydra in saga when they claimed serial killer who can win with town and everyone beleived that shit beside me

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4381, copper223 wrote:It is not guaranteed to be the same as the standard werewolf (goon substitute) as this game has custom factions and is bastare btw, but the chance of it being somehow town aligned are ridiculously small.

The wulden being cult is based on Toog. 's flavor, they could also just be the scum faction as would seem more logical going by traditional flavors used in mafia.

@Math
Good that you are here, I read some of the BS you asked/accused me of yesterday and that sounds like the stuff scum comes up with.
Then explain how you think it is BS. If you incorrectly think I am scum then you should be pushing, poking, and prodding me til you find out I am not. Not just saying "Math posted BS".
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 am

Math why kuroi was town

where is this shit coming from?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4382, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:why was kuroi town math?
Mainly the individual thing. I would think anyone with an individual PM is literally an individual. It just may mean that one individual team may have different threats than another and one town may think another town has to go.

I think the main problem is everyone is trying to think there is one town and one scum in a game of multiball. The at least from Mastin says there is probably more than one town and more than one scum faction.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:21 am

I know there are several town

I know there are several scums

all I know is that kuroi was a race detector individual vampire with a recruit function and SS is very likely with them

there is a reducted factional part there

why being individual make a faction safe for the humanity and a no treat for us?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:22 am

I'm saying yes they might not be scum as I was thinking when the day started but there is no shit to outright calling them town.

I don't like whoever is just calling that shit town for no reason

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4389, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I know there are several town

I know there are several scums

all I know is that kuroi was a race detector individual vampire with a recruit function and SS is very likely with them

there is a reducted factional part there

why being individual make a faction safe for the humanity and a no treat for us?
Town by definition is an uninformed majority. If you are by yourself this makes you town.

I also said in my prior answer that one town may think another town has to go. A threat or not I don't know. But more likely that not Kuroi was town. Also why are you assuming Kuroi had a recruit function? I see a redacted? Which is just that to me. Redacted.

I want to catch up and see what the hell is going on. Gotta go now!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:29 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 4386, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4381, copper223 wrote:It is not guaranteed to be the same as the standard werewolf (goon substitute) as this game has custom factions and is bastare btw, but the chance of it being somehow town aligned are ridiculously small.

@Math
Then explain how you think it is BS. If you incorrectly think I am scum then you should be pushing, poking, and prodding me til you find out I am not. Not just saying "Math posted BS".
I want to see where you are going with this before replying, it is BS by definition given my information set, the question is misguided or malicious.

I am not pushing scum cause we have basically confirmed scum to lynch.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:29 am

They don't feel like a majority

they don't feel like so friendly like the way titus faction flipped.

they flipped with a factional redacted part.

nah not going to assume them town. no one should . Don't repeat the saga frontier madness again for god sake.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 am

Post by copper223 »

Being alone does not make you town, that's a laughable assumption.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:32 am

Post by rb »

@Stormblade

Buuuuut it also says we know nothing about the cult.

I don't know why we're taking flavour to be relevant.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 am

there is no more likly for kuroi to be town

we don't know if the word individual make them a not informed faction

maybe their informed but they have no pt

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 am

the best way to play this is to assume all the flips with a factional redacted part are considered as a treat unless something else prove otherwise.

~Ice
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:40 am

Post by RAM »

Okay. Skimmed up.

I want to say that the Individual Vampires/Individual [maybe others that exist] are town-ish. They have a wincon that is worded very similar/the same as the town (we know are the Northern Tribes... West Empire... etc) wincon. I don't think a scum wincon is "You win when all threats to the Individual Vampires are eliminated." The wincon isn't scum. They don't have to hold a majority. They have to eliminate the "threats" and I think these are the same threats the town are after. The reason they have a [Factional] is the "-ish" part. That's the only part I'm not sure about. I'm assuming that's the recruit but again the fact it's worded as "Factional" is the only part that bugs me. Like I guess it could be a Factional Town Recruit? This is my only iffy-ness. There's obviously something the Individual Vampires have that we don't know, but I think they win with us.

I legit believe the Individual Wuldan are town as well. I feel that this whole "your enemies may be your allies" Mastina is blowing around is making me think every scum faction has town counterparts.

But.

I believe SS is town because 1) if they were scum they would of at least used a fakeclaim that matched 2) I'm not ruling out the possibility an investigation got fucked with 3) this reaction is town 4) if there isn't doubt already and I said above I think Kuroi was town-ISH. His wincon looks town.

I believe LLD is scum. I think she's claiming Individual Wuldan because that's her GIVEN FAKECLAIM and she's using it. This is mostly because I have been scumreading LLD and I just think she is given the opportunity to hide behind a fakeclaim. I don't think she fully understands her fakeclaim. Which is why she's being like... this... about it. The funny thing is most people still think that the fakeclaims or claim SS and LLD have are scum but they're not. Individual ______ sound town and I think are town.

VOTE: LLD

Now. Dram. I have no fucking idea what he is (was RIP). But I'm assuming because his wincon is like the one LLD is fakeclaiming, I think he was a counterpart to a scum faction that exists at well.

I still have no idea about the Cult.

Anyways, that's where I'm at.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:40 am

Post by RAM »

I could be completely wrong, but this is where I'm at. I feel like I have so little info compared to most people, but with the aid of flavour and flipped wincons I think I can peace together who is on my side.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”