Mini Normal 1809: Game Over

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1096, Grendel wrote:So you guys wouldn't be opposed to me targeting KillTheStory even though House was everybody's pet town read?

I was expecting some resistance to post 1061 tbh.
Grendel. After I sat down and thought about it, I came to the conclusion that you're probably town, but thanks for that post outlining your thought processes. Also, rereading the day's play, seeing Masquerade talk about being an alt of an experienced player makes me even more sure that claim was specifically designed to grant himself survival for one more phase -- hopefully this means he's the Roleblocker/Rolestopper.

As for targeting Killthestory -- I still think that slot is town, so I wouldn't shoot there, but I trust you to make your decision tonight. Although, I think you'll only be able to shoot if we lynch the scum RB today OR there's a scum RS and you shoot the RS specifically. For that reason, if we don't lynch mafia power today and the scum power is actually an RS, you shouldn't shoot Elyse as she's likely to be RS'ed again if they have one.

~~

Looking at the wagons today, I don't think there was a mafia plan overnight to double-bus Masquerade, because if there was, I think he'd claim something with more longterm survival value than 1-shot Vig. For this reason, I believe there was scum pushing cmitc and other wagons, and once you remove Grendel from the equation, Blankface is the key candidate here.

Imo, the scumteam is Masq/Blank with one of my early townreads being wrong:

- Elyse fits if scum has a Rolestopper.
- Molla fits too as an early distancing vote for Masq today, but also keeping open a possibility to switch to cmitc. This means I was wrong about my meta read on him early, but when you weigh it against his entire game doing nothing but happily basking in my town read on him, it wouldn't be that much of a mindfuck.
- House was still posting sitewide after his replacement, and I hate to speculate on replacement reasons, but it's way more likely he replaces out of this game as town than as scum who are crushing it. He was also really town regardless of this tell, and killthestory's joking about and not reading the game just seems like annoying town -- scum usually aren't so brazen about not caring to contribute to the game.
- Egg could still fit, but I'm a sucker for brutally honest town talking about their scumhunting inadequacies and volunteering to be lynched. Seems pretty town.
- Seraphim is a possibility for the one scum not fueling the Masq wagon if it isn't Blank (he did jump on later when it was obvious it was a Masq lynch today), but I think he has been quite protown in his motivations today and usually when I find people mirroring my thoughts about the game, it is a good sign.

My guess for the third is Molla based on today's play and I think the reason why I haven't been reconsidering him as a possibility is because I really wanted him to be town because I wanted Rob to be wrong. Without that one tell, he'd be pretty scummy in my eyes.

Masquerade
Blank or Sera (80/20)
Molla or Elyse (depends on the scum power)

That's pretty much the way I see it right now.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1097, Grendel wrote:and I'm not inclined to trust Cmitc1's claim.
why don't you believe his claim?

how on earth would newbie cmitc1 come up with a weak neighbouriser claim?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1100, Hoopla wrote:- Molla fits too as an early distancing vote for Masq today, but also keeping open a possibility to switch to cmitc. This means I was wrong about my meta read on him early, but when you weigh it against his entire game doing nothing but happily basking in my town read on him, it wouldn't be that much of a mindfuck.
im literally 90% confident thats my town meta to a t
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

could be a scum weak neighbouriser
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I mostly kid tho
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hoopla House was force replaced, see ban announcements.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I still think masq is scum and don't know partner nor care for today
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

your play after masq's claim was kinda gross though hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1105, BBmolla wrote:Hoopla House was force replaced, see ban announcements.
oh was he? i retract that tell then, though i think his and killthestory's play have still been very town.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1107, BBmolla wrote:your play after masq's claim was kinda gross though hoopla
how so? i think i am breaking this game wide open.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1035, cmitc1 wrote:I tried to invite elyse, but i guess i was roleblocked.
throwing this out there, why would cmit be roleblocked

I think it's more likely ascetic or rolestopper making elyse scum
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

you said something like "we have a confirmable role here just let them confirm it" when you made a thread in md about how much normal people love including scum roleblockers
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

your play is better now I just don't like your backtracking and I don't like how I'm missing a scum member in every scum team I can think of, which would likely make you scum cause you're one of the players I hold in highest regard in this game
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1110, BBmolla wrote:throwing this out there, why would cmit be roleblocked

I think it's more likely ascetic or rolestopper making elyse scum
Because scum intended to keep cmitc1 alive until lylo or when he was lynched, as such, they are minimising risk and RB'ing him in case he has power? Doesn't seem like a stretch.

My pet theory is scum having a rolestopper though, and Elyse being protected by her buddies from kills/investigations as she was looking the most likely to go deep in the game.

Either seem possible. Lucky for you molla, I want Masquerade and Blank to die first, which will tell me if Elyse is scum before we try and find the tricky third scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1112, BBmolla wrote:your play is better now I just don't like your backtracking and I don't like how I'm missing a scum member in every scum team I can think of, which would likely make you scum cause you're one of the players I hold in highest regard in this game
A lot of new information has come into the game and I am trying to piece together what is happening as best as I can. And then even means reevaluating my read on you.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

i feel so overjoyed with luck
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I just want masq to die
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Me too.

Once cmitc claims his pool of townies he's targeting, I think we can end today. I'd love Grendel to take a shot at Blank, btw.
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by cmitc1 »

Seraphim Grendel, -undecided spot-
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

If Masquerade flips scum, you or Grendel are the NK, so don't pick Grendel. Choose someone else.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Egg »

So...

Who are we lynching? I need to sleep
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Killthestory »

lmao wants to shoot me because they can't get over the fact that I voted them.

dude i will meme on your hopes and dreams
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Elyse »

Hoopla suddenly deciding Blank is scum after calling the wagons town on D1 is mighty suspicious.

It makes her half hearted "we should lynch BlankFace" make it look like distancing from the Vedith wagon with no actual intent on getting Blank lynched.

Hoopla/Blank/Masq or BB/Blank/Masq makes the most sense to me. BB has done nothing all game and fits if it's not Hoopla. I'm townreading Sera and Egg. Kts could be scum I guess but I'm not worried about it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Grendel

This is a desperate attempt from scum to get into lylo, don't fall for it. I'm going to flip town, whether I have my shot or not, lynching me will put us into lylo (mylo if scumkill fails, and I don't even want to think about what happens if cmitc targets scum tonight)
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”