Mini 1803: Hunger Games Mafia (GAME OVER)

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Bins is that an inno on xtoxm? Why did you investigate the guy who counter claimed scum?

PEdit: It'll be fine, mollie and dunn are town for sure

Should xtoxm claim whether he has a shot or nah
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Bins »

What, no. I'm just very certain Xtomx is town.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok I won't ask

Would like your reasons/reads at some point and if you gave all the steps that led you there, that may make me feel even better about you being town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

when is the dl?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1898, President Snow wrote:
Vote Count 3.02

Skybird –
pirate mollie - [1] Infinity 3242,
Vedith - [2] Yume1, Froot Loop1
Froot Loop - [3] Infinity 3241, Vedith1, Xtoxm1
Xtoxm – [2] Xtoxm2, Vedith2 pirate mollie1[
Infinity 324 -
Yume -
Bins - [1] Dunnstral2
Dunnstral - [1] Dunnstral1, Froot Loop2

Not Voting - Skybird12, Pirate Mollie2, , Yume2, Bins12

Mod Notes – May the odds be ever in your favor!

Feast votes are due in (expired on 2016-07-24 17:21:57).

okay we have another cple of days

don't lynch any1 until I at least have my say plz. I get off of work around 6 pm my time tomorrow, it is my long day so I need to get to bed. soonish
whew!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1957, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1955, Froot Loop wrote:What does that mean?

There's a difference between D1 and D2/3, that's what I was trying to say. Also you said you hadn't read that part of the game.
I am referring to your use of it as a defense in post

it looks like a "why me? [every1 thought that I was town d1]" looks like a scummy defense and we shld fry you as in lynch you hence the term, "why me fry me".

I am not saying I read the game so how are you jumping to that conclusion I am going by what YOU said.
(my bold)

What's the bold bit referring to?

I was saying that I did town things on D1. You said that that's not very persuasive in your thinking and I get that. But if you haven't read the beginning of the game, I'd say you should before you lynch me. I'm town and I was townread during D1.

I'm wondering about Yume as well - did someone say she's town because of meta?

Skybird - I've had a look through her ISO and it's pretty underwhelming. But, does this contradict something someone said about Vedith pushing to get reactions? Maybe it's made up.
In post 1879, Skybird wrote:
Spoiler: Vedith
In post 1852, Skybird wrote:Vedith - so far reading you as town.
Why?
That is harder to say. I've been in a few games with you and this feels like your town game. On day 1 some players were angry with you for a couple of your comments and I think that shaped the way they looked at you. But I don't see scum Vedith causing those type of waves, especially with a player like FA who was going to push you all through the game until she got you lynched.
In post 1958, Infinity 324 wrote:About dunn: what's your point? You think dunn drew attention from clumsy lynch more than you did? Bartering means he's kind of trapped into voting clumsy.
I don't think Dunn would've done that as scum. It was super flippant. He was like "Ok, I'll vote Clumsy but we look at Xtoxm tomorrow." I don't think he'd have been so casual if Clumsy were his partner.
In post 1958, Infinity 324 wrote:About vedith: I think shaz was genuinely angry at vedith but I don't think he would bus for that. I think scum bussing would try to get town cred by coming up with actual good reasoning.
Yeah, I think it's possible that Shaz's anger kind of took him outside the game. Like, he didn't care that Vedith was his partner, he disagreed with the play.
In post 1958, Infinity 324 wrote:About your case: I think most of the points you make are NAI. Weak reasoning when someone uses strong reasoning in other cases isn't a scumtell, it means he is conf biased in some places or you just disagree.
I've pointed out places where Vedith has straight up lied about my play. I think this is AI. I've also pointed out where he's ignored my posts with pretty pertinent and strong accusations. I think this is AI. I've said that I think he buddied Dunn. He said he would quote why he thinks Dunn is town but he hasn't. He has admitted he's done this and said it's because he thinks I'm scum. This is bad play. As town players, we should all be pushing him to answer all questions of him. I think he's ignoring it because he doesn't have to answer because of the pressure on me.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1992, Infinity 324 wrote:
Me, dunn, xtoxm, bins, mollie, and vedith are all town. That should be clear just from our interactions today
. Vedith is the weakest town read I guess

Scum is froot, {skybird, yume}
(my bold)

Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bins said she used a protective today and investigated me night 1

She's talking about the counter claims tuff
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1999, Bins wrote:I agree with the PoE tho Infinity. That's exactly where I am. Except I think I want Yume dead.
I'd compromise on Yume if the Vedith vote isn't going to take off. Which is absurd and crazy to me. Like, if people can tell me why they think Vedith is town, please.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

jftr

I will likely be voting froot.

the cog dis is like 60 shades of super bad. I will explain at another time holy if that slot is town then I will eat my hat.

infinity this is kag posting and i cldn't any1 to even look at him cos get be beglamoured over style and not look at the substance of what they are saying. I mean she is doing it AGAIN of contradicting the bejeesus out of herself with her saying that vedith is lying and ignore skybird's lying about my meta like how

okay I will try to post in the morning

eta: we are not lynching yume and wtf is "compromise" shit only bins who really shld not be wanting to lynch yume rn based on what fa has said. bins/froot? I did have bins as a townread but there is a shit ton of stuff that she is missing and it doesn't make sense. I will explain more tomorrow but I will give 1 final chance.

froot defo first tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2007, Dunnstral wrote:Bins said she used a protective today and investigated me night 1

She's talking about the counter claims tuff
what was he investigative result then? cos this is the first that I have heard of it.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

No clue what it is, all I know is that she investigated me but I'm not cleared
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2011, Dunnstral wrote:No clue what it is, all I know is that she investigated me but I'm not cleared
wut

you mean she said that she investigated you but didn't give a result?

holy cow

why didn't you say this? and why did you unvote her?

okay when I say I need a tl;dr I mean I need a THOROUGH tl;dr tyvm

I have really got to go to bed y'all but ffs
whew!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Why is it ok for you to talk about tomorrow? I'm town. This will be revealed if I'm lynched. If there's something you think is relevant, you can talk about it now.

I didn't ignore your mentioning of Yume's meta. I asked about it. I could remember who said it.
In post 2005, Froot Loop wrote: I'm wondering about Yume as well - did someone say she's town because of meta?
I think Vedith is scum. It's an option for me that he's partners with one of the active players, or less active. I think Vedith me have been quieter today (like, actual day) because his partner's being able to direct the lynch towards me. It's also possible that both scum are being quiet while town players are focusing on me.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

*I couldn't remember who said it.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I'd also like you to clarify, specifically, what cog-dis you're talking about.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1664, Bins wrote:Yes but why would I do it

After Xtomx has already done it

Also I HAVE BEEN SOFTIGN PR FOREVER

ALSO IM NOT JUST A 1-SHOT DOC IM SOMETHING ELSE TOO SO CAN WE SHUT UP AND LYNCH VEDITH
In post 1685, Bins wrote:My protective is 1-shot.
I don't see how you guys could possibly NOT believe me.
In post 1692, Bins wrote:Because scum can take measures to avoid this specific type of investigation?
In post 1693, Bins wrote:I targetted you N1 with one of my investigative shots.

I got nothing of interest.
In post 1696, Bins wrote:Your hammer? Also I think you're again assuming this is an investigate-the-scummiest person investigation role. It's not.
In post 1697, Bins wrote:I was mildly scumreading you at the end of D1 though lmfao you can't blame me for that.
In post 1701, Bins wrote:You're not clear. People will know what I mean if I ever die and flip.

Can you stop asking questions about my role if I've stated there's a good reason to hide the extent of it? Thanks.

P-edit - because I think Clumsy could be telling the truth and I might be able to confirm it if I'm not role blocked. I liked his claim.

To be fair, from my POV, Xtomx did make me like Clumsy less.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Here's where I am with my notes.

Town:
Xtoxm - against read. CC'd Clumsy and pushed Clumsy with the double vote.

Everyone else:
Bellaphant/Infinity - Bella suggested the three pool of players. Inifinity's been open in the conversation today.
Dunnstral - jumped around a lot, drew attention, high risk scum play.
Bins - claimed during issue with Clumsy. Think this is unlikely play as a scum partner.
Frozen Angel/Pirate Mollie - Strong town read on FA. Not much on Mollie, I think her play could be town or scum. Don't think either of them have done anything definitively AI.
Radja/Skybird - Radja was quiet, see recent comments about Skybird.
Yume - has been quiet, Mollie's relying on meta. Didn't like her conversation with Vedith during D2.
vedith - scum, see alll the comments.

So, I think the most likely to be scum are from Vedith, Yume or Skybird.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 2009, pirate mollie wrote: infinity this is kag posting and
i cldn't any1 to even look at him cos get be beglamoured over style and not look at the substance of what they are saying.
I mean she is doing it AGAIN of contradicting the bejeesus out of herself with her saying that vedith is lying and ignore skybird's lying about my meta like how
(my bold)

Are you trying to say that you haven't succeeded in getting people to look at me today? Like, really? Yeah, I feel really sorry for you that no one's listening to you and I'm coasting through this day with no pressure.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1948, Infinity 324 wrote: By "join the town bloc" I meant discuss reads with me mollie and dunn
So, Dunn's in the bloc even though he said you're scummy?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2013, Froot Loop wrote:Why is it ok for you to talk about tomorrow? I'm town. This will be revealed if I'm lynched. If there's something you think is relevant, you can talk about it now.

I didn't ignore your mentioning of Yume's meta. I asked about it. I could remember who said it.
In post 2005, Froot Loop wrote: I'm wondering about Yume as well - did someone say she's town because of meta?
I think Vedith is scum. It's an option for me that he's partners with one of the active players, or less active. I think Vedith me have been quieter today (like, actual day) because his partner's being able to direct the lynch towards me. It's also possible that both scum are being quiet while town players are focusing on me.
is this to me?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2015, Froot Loop wrote:I'd also like you to clarify, specifically, what cog-dis you're talking about.
I have. in detail.

iso is your friend
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2018, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 2009, pirate mollie wrote: infinity this is kag posting and
i cldn't any1 to even look at him cos get be beglamoured over style and not look at the substance of what they are saying.
I mean she is doing it AGAIN of contradicting the bejeesus out of herself with her saying that vedith is lying and ignore skybird's lying about my meta like how
(my bold)

Are you trying to say that you haven't succeeded in getting people to look at me today? Like, really? Yeah, I feel really sorry for you that no one's listening to you and I'm coasting through this day with no pressure.
no, I am saying that at the start of gunslinger every1 thought that kag was town early in the game cos of...for whatever reason, I didn't think so. hth
whew!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1922, Infinity 324 wrote: -snip-

Skybird, of the most active players, who is your top scumread and why?
This question is worded weird or something. Are you saying you think one of the most active players is scum?

Mollie is definitely town. I would only vote her for the feast if she wanted the gift.

Infinity, I was leaning scum on your slot due to Bella's play. Your play has been much better and Mollie really feels you are town. I'm willing to sheep Mollie here and call you town.

Dunn is bothering me with his near constant hinting that he wants the gift.

Froot is definitely dropping down my town read list. Of the active players, she is someone I would vote for the feast as scum. Part of my change on her is her lack of engagement with me. I understand she is trying to defend herself but she has me listed as scummy and hasn't even talked with me.

Bins - I think Bins is scum. I tried to engage her and she blew me off with "I'm not here for her to talk to". She calls me scum after she had my predecessor as not scum. For all she has hinted and out-right said she was a PR I'm rather puzzled that scum would go for IS instead of her.

I'm going to go ahead and vote now just so people can see where I'm at.

Vote 1
VOTE: Froot

Vote 2
I'd like to vote Bins but since the "victor" gets the gift I don't want a scum read to have the gift.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah totally agree about people looking at style over substance

Froot, do you want people to keep talking about you? Y/N

How about this. We lynch you today and if you flip town, we will take a good hard look at vedith tomorrow. Is that ok with you?

PEdit: I just think it's kind of a cop out to say the least active players are scum

And you should vote for your top town read who hasn't claimed a PR

And ok if froot flips scum that's a huge risk to bus both your partners. Plus that's another towny post but I disagree on bins

Ok gonna go ahead and say skybird and froot aren't partners
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”