Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 512, lane0168 wrote:
In post 468, Shinobi wrote:
In post 459, lane0168 wrote:Farside, Shinobi, what's your scum case on me? Dunnstral? For you is it all of what franky did? The overreaction?
For coming up with terrible reasons to suspect me.
You didn't even let me give my reasons. So that was your whole case? Because I didn't give my reasons soon enough you want to lynch me?
You blew me off when I asked so lol @ you.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Realeo »

So you questioned people like hell then vote without making any comment? So that's how your roll altogether?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 526, Realeo wrote:So you questioned people like hell then vote without making any comment? So that's how your roll altogether?
If you're talking about lane, I only voted him after he stonewalled me for w/e reason.
Do you think that's outside my wheelhouse after everything you've seen so far?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Realeo »

I am not only talking about lane, I am talking about your vote @ Alpaca during D2.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:02 am

Post by lane0168 »

I could vote bins just for the fact of blaming me for the flip. Instantly jumps on my like it's my fault. No mention of me getting run up, if I would've known I had to do my full catchup in my first post I wouldn't have posted.

That tells me she's trying to keep the blame off the people on the wagon...
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:03 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 525, Shinobi wrote:
In post 459, lane0168 wrote:Farside, Shinobi, what's your scum case on me? Dunnstral? For you is it all of what franky did? The overreaction?
You didn't even let me give my reasons. So that was your whole case? Because I didn't give my reasons soon enough you want to lynch me?
Blew you off?! You have me how much time? I told you I was at work. Don't try to defend your scum shit
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Realeo »

*page 2

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 528, Realeo wrote:I am not only talking about lane, I am talking about your vote @ Alpaca during D2.
I suppose.
I'm still suspicious of Alpaca either way - he's still a low-impact player that seems happy not moving the game in any direction.

Again - do you think it's outside my wheelhouse for me to go after either of these players?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:05 am

Post by lane0168 »

Funny. I remember lots of people blowing you off early game when you asked them to elaborate. You didn't seem to jump in them for it. But you see an easy lynch wagon and you're instantly on it cause I didn't answer in a few hours.!?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Realeo »

It just makes no senses.

So analytical thinker (like gameplay) + voting on impulse (like far) = Shinobi?

I was under the understanding that analytical thinker + voting on impulse = 404 not found.

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 532, Shinobi wrote:
In post 528, Realeo wrote:I am not only talking about lane, I am talking about your vote @ Alpaca during D2.
I suppose.
I'm still suspicious of Alpaca either way - he's still a low-impact player that seems happy not moving the game in any direction.

Again - do you think it's outside my wheelhouse for me to go after either of these players?
I do, you haven't gone after anyone today. You didn't go after me. You put an easy lazy vote on an easy lazy wagon
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 530, lane0168 wrote:
Blew you off?! You have me how much time? I told you I was at work. Don't try to defend your scum shit
In post 433, lane0168 wrote:What a shit show.

Shinobi, I'm not telling you. I will not subject myself to your heckling.
Above - not blowing people off. Nice.

Pedit - I don't like people who jump on me and refuse to talk about it. The last person I caught coasting off of some stupid Shinobi is scum tirade was scum. Don't sit here and tell me that you being at work was even relevant when you outright refused to say anything when I asked you.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 535, lane0168 wrote:
I suppose.

I do, you haven't gone after anyone today. You didn't go after me. You put an easy lazy vote on an easy lazy wagon
:lol:
Whatever you say, bud.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Shinobi »

VOTE: majiffy
I'm still really comfortable with my 'jiffy vote. His only few showings have been incredibly lackluster (RE: him showing up to talk about a replacement that he was voting and somehow wasn't aware of and only talking about a votecount after several pages on content) and I know he's capable of so much more than he has done thus far.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 536, Shinobi wrote:

Pedit - I don't like people who jump on me and refuse to talk about it. The last person I caught coasting off of some stupid Shinobi is scum tirade was scum. Don't sit here and tell me that you being at work was even relevant when you outright refused to say anything when I asked you.
Wait, did you vote me for bad reasons or no reasons? Cause you said bad reasons first, which means you read my later posts which clearly indicated I would be getting to your case when I had the chance.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:26 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I suppose.

Low impact player who doesnt move the game forward? U talking bout cy?
I dont get it you and far are talking some stuff bout other players and how scummy they are while the same stuff fit cy perfectly yet he is newbtown/VI.
I just cant do this anymore.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 539, lane0168 wrote:
In post 536, Shinobi wrote:

Wait, did you vote me for bad reasons or no reasons? Cause you said bad reasons first, which means you read my later posts which clearly indicated I would be getting to your case when I had the chance.
Both, technically.
The only thing I got out of you before I voted you is that you were talking about me being "scared" out you because I reacted to you accusing me in the first place, which just seemed like you were dodging the point in the first place and just talking about whatever to avoid giving that big case in the first place. It seemed really underhanded after I had just asked you for reasons and you didn't say anything to me.

I felt like I was dealing with someone who was just acting like there was a huge, overarching case behind his read while only talking about nonsense to make it seem like it was bigger than it actually was. It seemed so similar to what I just dealt with from Ranger in Bloodborne and I went after it.

I will concede that I should have been more patient, but, there you go. Nothing to be done about it now.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 540, gameplay506 wrote:
I suppose.

Low impact player who doesnt move the game forward? U talking bout cy?
I dont get it you and far are talking some stuff bout other players and how scummy they are while the same stuff fit cy perfectly yet he is newbtown/VI.
I just cant do this anymore.
Cy has reads, even though I don't agree with some of them.
What does Alpaca have?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:32 am

Post by lane0168 »

You are scared, you wanted me lynched before I could even get my words out.

Honestly though, that seems like a reasonable response. I'll make my case and decide if it is what I think it is
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:32 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 538, Shinobi wrote:VOTE: majiffy
I'm still really comfortable with my 'jiffy vote. His only few showings have been incredibly lackluster (RE: him showing up to talk about a replacement that he was voting and somehow wasn't aware of and only talking about a votecount after several pages on content) and I know he's capable of so much more than he has done thus far.
Instead of voting the lurker who is def getting pr'ed and arguing give us your reads.
Pedit: and what exactly.does he do with those reads? Does he.pursue his scumreads? Do his reads actually.contribute with anything(no)? Can you actually call this reads given that he cant even provide one solid argument for his scumreads? (because he has none). Cy is doing as much as franky is doing atm and franky aint even in the game anymore.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:36 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ur arguments on cy town are flawed af
You all have failed.to prove he is town or.provide any arguments supporting that thesis. Nothing more to it.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:38 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Nah actually what am I raging about you can't even provide arguments for your own votes.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 545, gameplay506 wrote:Ur arguments on cy town are flawed af
You all have failed.to prove he is town or.provide any arguments supporting that thesis. Nothing more to it.
I wasn't actually trying to make an argument for Cy being town - I'm arguing that I want to lynch Majiffy over Cy because Majiffy is far and away less useful even though he's capable of being useful.

I never believed in the PR argument because there's plenty of reasons to assume roles won't do what you want and there's always the chance they get found out and die before they accomplish anything super useful.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Realeo »

Policy lynch? It doesn't really smell like "I scumread Majiffy". I can see you scum reading Dunn, but not Majiffy.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 548, Realeo wrote:Policy lynch? It doesn't really smell like "I scumread Majiffy". I can see you scum reading Dunn, but not Majiffy.
Majiffy is not being useful even though he is capable of being useful.
That's my read and I'm not sure how you got policy lynch logic out of it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”