New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Early posts by beeboy don't count bc his first check was probably varsoon
Dunn just vote agar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2754, beeboy wrote:Also I read over Varsoon's ISO because everything Titus said made me think he was scum and it is too bs for him to be scum. It remind me a lot of his total bs play from cyberpunk.
In post 3056, beeboy wrote:I don't think Varsoon would pull all that stupid surrounding the masons as scum
I also know his lurking is a legit cross site non alignment indicative thing
In post 3103, beeboy wrote:
Sits and waits for Varsoon.
In post 3179, beeboy wrote:
In post 3174, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3103, beeboy wrote:
Sits and waits for Varsoon.
...for what, exactly?

I've got no leads besides still kinda wanting a lynch on Titus.
Dunny can be fine for now.
Oh, also, I can confirm one player as town, by the way, but only after a certain condition is met.
I don't know if that helps.
I want to see if you are town and I am pretty sure you are.
In post 3181, beeboy wrote:Cause your claim seems legit.
I read your ISO and it seems too out there I guess for you to be scum. Like you are doing things i don't think you would be doing as scum,
Mainly gut though.
Pretty sure Varsoon isn't the cop inno n1. I'll rule out Titus too
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

What did Zach claim?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4240, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Titus

Why are we doing this?
In post 4333, beeboy wrote:@Varsoon why I am I voting Titus?
Right it's definitely not Titus as the cop clear n1
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually, I'm fairly certain that Varsoon was beeboy's night 1 inno.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I can assure you guys that Transcend and Agar reads actually formed during the end of day 1, and not overnight (which the varsoon read did)

So yeah agar isn't the cop check
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

@mod Can a Mafia member use a factional kill and individual action on the same night?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hahahah
Cop is such a trash role.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: agar
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well let's wait for 2 things

1. Zach's claim

2. What AGar has to say about having "motion".
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

unvote

fwiw
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

Vars being n1 inno makes sense due to my motion detection.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 5396, Transcend wrote:does said doctor wanna claim to validate varsoon
In post 5442, implosion wrote:Like I honestly cannot imagine a 5:14 game being balanced without really ridiculous amounts of town power. I guess I could imagine something like 4+traitor:14 being balanced but then the jailkeeper being strong thing is still relevant because normal traitors on mafiascum can't be converted to full mafia.
Sorry to have missed the start of the day, I've been flat-out with our kitchen reno.

So wait, Dunn is now claiming full vig? What happened to saying you'd never fake claim? How do we know you're not a serial killer?

I want to confirm my earlier VT claim. I don't fully understand what's going on right now with all the 'we can mislynch x number of people and y can protect z and then we'll work it out', I think I need to re-read all that. So I'll just reiterate my previous offer to be a boring town mislynch in case there's not a good scum case to go on.

I am not voting yet, I need to re-read what's happened so far today first.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5512, shannon wrote:So wait, Dunn is now claiming full vig? What happened to saying you'd never fake claim? How do we know you're not a serial killer?
There's two kinds of people: Me and dirty fake claimers

Wake and Beeboy fall into the latter category
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Transcend's claim was close enough and didn't make me want to shoot him so
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 5302, kraska77 wrote:
In post 5299, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 5027, kraska77 wrote:Well I have some stuff to say but this might influence NK 3 so i will shutup and leave it to day 4
What was this about?
i forgot
Have you remembered yet?

In post 5380, implosion wrote:when I say rolecop I mean an actual rolecop. It's theoretically possible they have both a rolecop and a neapolitan, given how many non-vanilla town there are. I'm saying the only way I can imagine beeboy being a scumkill is if he had been rolecopped or in some other way suspected as an odd night cop or other PR.

The question I have here is why are the N2 and N3 kills on vanilla townies, if there is a role cop? Like surely if you'd investigated someone and found them to be VT, you'd pick someone else to NK? (Or I guess maybe they investigated one of us VT and took a punt that someone else would be a PR and got it wrong, but ??)
In post 5382, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Odd-night cop, motion detector, a vig, doctor/nurse/backup nurse, jailkeeper. Somebody is lying here or there is no way 4 mafia are among 19 players. This is too much power for town.
Doctor/nurse/backup nurse is essentially just a harder to kill doctor, though?
In post 5386, implosion wrote:kraska, another possible that the reason for scum's killing pattern is that they were afraid of the doctor chain.
How would they know about the doctor chain, though? Or why wouldn't they kill of the nurse or the backup nurse, and stop the chain that way?

In post 5407, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5404, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Almost50

what a load of horse shit.
Except it's probably not, for I am indeed a
-shot vig and shot at beeboy.

So either mafia targetted beeboy with me, they targetted zach, or zach made the kill

By the way that's the second person I've successfully called out on fake claiming with my shots but then they turn out to be town anyway. I have to kindly ask you guys to stop fake claiming
If A50 did jailkeep Zach, then either mafia targeted beeboy too, they targeted zach, or *nope* zach can't have made the kill. So which is more likely, mafia targeting beeboy, them targeting zach, or you being mafia or sk?

In post 5429, implosion wrote:Dunnstral, you're gonna need to actually explicitly claim full vig. The bullshit isn't doing you any good anymore.

Here's the plan. We direct the vig and the jailkeeper.
Both Almost50 and Dunnstral need to claim their shots before the night phase hits.
They will of course need to be on separate people. The doctor protects Almost50, because the jailkeep is extremely valuable with only one mafia member remaining.

Every night that someone other than Dunnstral's target dies, we get a clear based on who A50 roleblocked, assuming there's only one mafia left, which I think is somewhat safe - I don't think the amount of town power claimed justifies a 5-man scumteam with at least 3 power roles in a 19-player game.

There's two versions of this plan: with or without massclaim. If we massclaim the upside is obviously more clarity; the downside is that we'll out the doctor, which means that we'll essentially have two guaranteed nights of this plan occurring, as mafia will have to kill the doctor and then varsoon. Massclaiming is
probably
better.

But the important thing is that we play this game very rigorously at this point. We have tons of town power still alive (even if A50 is scum, he'll be severely limited in his night actions) and so many mislynches. I really just want to play it safe since we have that option and eliminate even the smallest chance of letting this win slip away.
Is it better to vote for no lynch then, and extend our chances? Also, what are the implications if there are >1 mafia left?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Shannon is still being weird
Her wagon-happy attitude dissipated for no reason
Anyway that "i forgot" was me trolling...post 5027 was my attempt at baiting NK
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:31 am

Post by shannon »

What do you mean I'm being weird and not wagon happy? Someone said we need to think more before we vote, so I'm thinking.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

Because how would voting no lynch at this point extend our chances?
We just need to wait for agar and see if he has an explanation for transcend's result, or for zach to claim
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:35 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Good afternoon my lovely people

vc 5.01
Dunnstral (1):
AGar
AGar (3):
Varsoon, kraska77, Dunnstral

Not Voting:
Boem_u_dusi, shannon, Zachstralkita, implosion, Transcend, Almost50

With
votes,
to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-08-05 12:22:57)

In post 5506, Dunnstral wrote:
@mod Can a Mafia member use a factional kill and individual action on the same night?
Can't tell ya.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:02 am

Post by implosion »

Yeah, I honestly can't really blame Dunnstral for his shots given that he was shooting them because he suspected them of fakeclaiming. I can of course point out the irony, but at least fakeclaiming limited vig as a full vig is pretty sensible because it can't screw much up.

For hopefully incredibly obvious reasons I'm very on board with an AGar lynch today. I said yesterday that everyone except Airick, AGar and A50 strikes me pretty significantly as town; this has not changed except that Airick's flip (and the vig being the only kill) makes me think A50 is town. I've never understood why AGar was townread. The motion detector result is very probably damning except for the extremely unlikely event that Zach claims a power role that would have targeted him. Another good reason to think AGar is scum is the way he claimed today: "VT. Whatever." That is not an attitude consistent with a town that has been steamrolling with 3/4 correct lynches. It's an attitude consistent with scum who is defeatist because they realize that there is almost no way then can win, mathematically.

I'd like to wait to hear Zach's claim in theory but.

VOTE: AGar

Dunn is right that A50 doesn't need to claim his target in advance; only way he dies tonight is if the last scum is a disruptive role of some kind, in which case it's not like his target is meaningful anyway.

@shannon:
The question I have here is why are the N2 and N3 kills on vanilla townies, if there is a role cop? Like surely if you'd investigated someone and found them to be VT, you'd pick someone else to NK? (Or I guess maybe they investigated one of us VT and took a punt that someone else would be a PR and got it wrong, but ??)
I mean, you're right. I don't actually think scum have a rolecop. Beeboy wasn't the scumkill.
How would they know about the doctor chain, though? Or why wouldn't they kill of the nurse or the backup nurse, and stop the chain that way?
Varsoon claimed on day two, iirc. When I say that they were afraid of the doctor chain, I mean that they may have not wanted to kill the backup nurse or the vig or the jailkeeper because they thought the doctor might be protecting them.
Is it better to vote for no lynch then, and extend our chances? Also, what are the implications if there are >1 mafia left?
It's better to lynch. If we nolynch and there's no kill we're back to the same position as before; if we nolynch and there is a kill then we get an innocent out of it (a50's jailkeep target) and actually possibly another innocent from the motion detector, but not necessarily. And we'll be down a person, probably me or Transcend or possibly dunnstral.

If there's more than one mafia left then if we lynch mafia today and the game doesn't end, the jailkeeper plan still works (and it's possible that there were only 4 mafia and the last scum is dunnstral the sk in theory). If we lynch town today and it turns out there are 2 mafia left then -shrug-. Scum still can't kill Almost50 for at least two nights because of me and Varsoon, so we have a couple chances to lynch scum and get the jailkeeper to be super strong. We also get motion detector results every night that they go for me or Varsoon which can give us even more info to work with, or they'll kill the motion detector and prolong A50's life.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:37 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5475, Transcend wrote:also the fact that i am in fact a full time motion detector and AGar had motion on him tonight so he's probably LM honestly.

was on wake88 last night. he had motion too, thanks to our man, dunnstral.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:39 am

Post by AGar »

Like, this is dumb.

I'm not even justifying it.

Just lynch me if you wanna be this fucking stupid.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 am

Post by AGar »

Can someone at least explain why Transcend is supposedly "confirmed town"? I
missed
didn't give a shit about that memo.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:44 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5057, Transcend wrote:
In post 5052, beeboy wrote:
In post 5050, Transcend wrote:varsoon is nearly conf town unless there's like a scum doctor which is probably not possible since there was a commuter.

because my report d1 says that he was "visited".

so until any town role claims a visit on varsoon, i'm clearing him.
What other results do you have?
i'm ONLY TWO SHOT :(

dunnstral visited someone is my other report.
And where did this change? Why is he suddenly not two shot?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”