Mini Normal 1809: Game Over

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Did he say anything else, molla? Or just one message in one post?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

first post is a welcome. this was way back on the 14th,

second is him asking for whoever's role and such and to avoid connections. also on the 14th.

next is him telling me what his thoughts were if he died, the one I posted. it's obviously paraphrased.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

that message was on the 24th
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

oh okay, so he actually got a neighbourhood created at the beginning of the game and then you could be invited to it?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

correct.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Hoopla »

well, the 14th was the end of N1. so i don't know why the neighbourhood would be created then?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

It was created at the start of the game judging by mod posts.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1127, Hoopla wrote: Hopefully we lynch the scum PR today.
VOTE: Hoopla

Also for casting doubt on BB.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Grendel »

So my kill didn't go through...

Hoopla, are you bulletproof?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Grendel »

The way I see it is that either I was role blocked, or Hoopla has a vest.

If I was role blocked then Kill is scum. Because I was pretty vocal about using my night ability on him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hoopla, you asked me yesterday: "Seraphim, if BlankFace is scum, who are his buddies?" The reason I didn't answer is because I was fairly sure that Masq was scum and partners with BlankFace but I did not want to reveal that fact to see how other players would react and specifically attempt to figure out who the third scum was. Presumably, it was someone on the Masq wagon given how fast it grew. Based on what has occurred since, I am fairly confident the third member of the team is Elyse.

Scumteam is Elyse and BlankFace.
BlankFace, nothing has changed. Folks should refer to my past posting history.
Elyse is the busser on the Masq wagon. One or two line posts. Not a ton of content. Voted Hoopla before voting Masq yesterday, then voted Masq, and is back on the train for...what again? For something about the Mafia PR which certainly exists? Also for being skeptical of Molla's unconfirmable neighbor claim? I would be skeptical too if Hoopla hadn't already gone through the motions. She should be tomorrow's lynch after we lynch BlankFace.

If Hoopla was scum, I would be very shocked. Masq was almost successful in derailing his lynch for a day and given the nature of the claim, I highly doubt that he had planned it out beforehand with his partners; otherwise, he would have claimed something safer. Yet Hoopla decides that the best course of action is to lynch Masq who turned out to be scum. Like Grendel, I think her actions put her in the right place, right time, where a scum player could have gotten the win in. A Hoopla lynch is a terrible course of action.

I also doubt molla is lying unless someone counterclaims which I highly doubt will happen. No way scum could have guessed that cmitc1 would have chosen molla for sure and gambled a no-kill against it. Worst case scenario, no one is killed last night and we have masons running around. Nasty. Nah, scum probably just decided to kill an investigative role, consequences be damned.

I am convinced that Grendel, Hoopla, and BBMolla are all town for sure. Egg can hang out adjacent to this pile as well.
I am not as sure on KTS but their play looks, from where I am standing, way more town than either of the aforementioned players. House/KTS might be scum but I sort of doubt it. If they were and I was their scum partner, I would be infuriated with their play.

Grendel: I'm fairly convinced that scum was going to kill cimtc1 and block you no matter what you said in thread.
Elyse: can you explain in detail precisely why you are voting Hoopla currently?
killthestory: I don't care if you read the game or not before you replaced in, but I would be pretty pumped if scumhunted based on what has happened since you joined up. Who do you think is Mafia and why?

Vote: BlankFace
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Elyse »

Hoopla said THE mafia PR as in she knows there's only one.

Also why would scum block Grendel if he was going to shoot town?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 1161, Elyse wrote:Hoopla said THE mafia PR as in she knows there's only one.

That is not a scumslip. Hoopla can speak for herself, but that's literally not a scumslip.

How did they know he was going to shoot town? He could shoot literally anyone. He was making a show of shooting KTS but we know he could have shot anyone. Scum knew this too and decided to block him to keep numbers even, to play conservatively, rather than letting him shoot anyone. I don't think there needed to be a convo that went "I think Grendel is going to shoot me Mafia-fam, let's roleblock him"; I think scum blocked him because he's a powerful, confirmed PR if he fires. They get a little WIFOM, a little security, and even numbers.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1159, Grendel wrote:The way I see it is that either I was role blocked, or Hoopla has a vest.

If I was role blocked then Kill is scum. Because I was pretty vocal about using my night ability on him.
An NK regarding your vig shot isn't going to win Mafia the game. A mislynch is. They roleblock you to be safe, and to potentially push a mislynch on myself.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1162, Seraphim wrote:
In post 1161, Elyse wrote:Hoopla said THE mafia PR as in she knows there's only one.

That is not a scumslip. Hoopla can speak for herself, but that's literally not a scumslip.

How did they know he was going to shoot town? He could shoot literally anyone. He was making a show of shooting KTS but we know he could have shot anyone. Scum knew this too and decided to block him to keep numbers even, to play conservatively, rather than letting him shoot anyone. I don't think there needed to be a convo that went "I think Grendel is going to shoot me Mafia-fam, let's roleblock him"; I think scum blocked him because he's a powerful, confirmed PR if he fires. They get a little WIFOM, a little security, and even numbers.
Besides you saying it's not, why? I'm looking for a legitimate reason. To me the scumteam could have two PRs and it would make much more sense for her to say "Hopefully we lynch A pr".

If scum thought Grendel would kill scum, then they would RB him. But if they thought he would shoot town, why wouldn't they take the free kill? Take for instance your supposed me/BF scumteam. Grendel hasn't raised suspicions toward either of us afaik so why would we RB him if he was never going to kill either of us?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1139, BBmolla wrote:
@Dierfire:
If a neighborizor neighborized a target and was nightkilled, would the target still be added to the neighborhood?
Yes, a player successfully targeted by cmitc1 would be added to the Neighborhood PT regardless of whether cmitc1 survived.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 767, Hoopla wrote:
In post 744, Wake1 wrote:If you had to choose between Vedith or Blankface who would it be and why?

Where are you on Egg and Elyse Hoopla?
Annoyingly, Rob's flip doesn't really give us much more info at the moment,
since I think we all knew he was town
, so nothing has changed (except losing a good PR D1).

In post 450, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Robb

I was p sure Robb was town because of his frustration, it looks quite real, but I'm really starting to doubt this. I'm starting to feel Robb is creating this noise on purpose and he isn't helping the game progress. I think he's scum trying to minimize his associative tells and that's why he keeps pushing on Molla. He ignored the claims in RVS, but later it's a problem? Doesn't compute.
Now it appears he also scumreads Egg but still refuses to move his attention from Molla even though it's pretty obvious almost nobody is willing to lynch him today.
Confirmed scum, Mask, didn't think Rob was town. I pretty sure he unvoted Rob some 200-300 posts after post 450, yet... doesn't change that fact that Mask was pushing OB town for a dumb reason, and nobody called him out on it later. It also doesn't change the fact that Mask was voting OB town Rob
While
Hoopla was condensing the wagons. So Hoopla can't say she didn't notice Mask doing it. If she thought that everybody was on the same page regarding Robbvna why didn't she think Mask's vote was off. At least it would've made Mask good D1 lynch material like Vedith or Blank. Who was the instigator of that day's wagons, well Hoopla of course.

Aside from that I didn't like her interactions with Mask yesterday EoD, and how she talked me out of the likelihood of their being a role blocker. But I guess those could be calked up to more gut influenced reads then provable intent. I feel very comfortable voting Hoopla.

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

Where is Blank?

I'm opting for a Hoopla, but Blank is also a good lynch imo.

My reads are something like:

BBmolla, Egg, Elyse,
Seraphim, Killthestory,
Blankface, Hoopla
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Seraphim I don't see any scum team chemistry between Elyse, and Blank tho

Elyse has been scum reading Blank face day one, and all of yesterday too.

Do their interactions really look that forced to you?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1158, Grendel wrote:So my kill didn't go through...

Hoopla, are you bulletproof?
I'm not BP or Ascetic or anything that could stop a kill.

I don't think I'd be rolestopped, so it seems most likely scum has a roleblocker. Now that cmitc has been confirmed town, we KNOW some sort of blocking role exists in the game.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I think from the context of my posts, it is obvious I am talking about the scum power capable of blocking and interfering with our actions. If they have an encryptor or something else, so be it, but most of the time, the scum will just have a roleblocker/rolestopper here -- and really, a blocking role is the only one we really needed to worry about. If you think it's likely or at all possible the scum has two blocking roles when the town already has a JK too, then I don't know what to say.

Me being shot last night would actually be beneficial for the town, as it removes me as a possible mislynch today/tomorrow and doesn't cost the town one of our two chances at hitting scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1160, Seraphim wrote:I also doubt molla is lying unless someone counterclaims which I highly doubt will happen. No way scum could have guessed that cmitc1 would have chosen molla for sure and gambled a no-kill against it. Worst case scenario, no one is killed last night and we have masons running around. Nasty. Nah, scum probably just decided to kill an investigative role, consequences be damned.
I want to ask one more question to the mod before I sign him off as town:

MOD: Would a Weak Neighbourizers' action still succeed on a mafioso despite dying?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1166, Grendel wrote:Confirmed scum, Mask, didn't think Rob was town. I pretty sure he unvoted Rob some 200-300 posts after post 450, yet... doesn't change that fact that Mask was pushing OB town for a dumb reason, and nobody called him out on it later. It also doesn't change the fact that Mask was voting OB town Rob While Hoopla was condensing the wagons. So Hoopla can't say she didn't notice Mask doing it. If she thought that everybody was on the same page regarding Robbvna why didn't she think Mask's vote was off. At least it would've made Mask good D1 lynch material like Vedith or Blank. Who was the instigator of that day's wagons, well Hoopla of course.

Aside from that I didn't like her interactions with Mask yesterday EoD, and how she talked me out of the likelihood of their being a role blocker. But I guess those could be calked up to more gut influenced reads then provable intent. I feel very comfortable voting Hoopla.

That line about Rob's flip was pretty much a throwaway comment, as all Rob did was pollute and annoy everyone in the game, town and scum alike -- it's hard to use his flip for anything meaningful. I don't really have any other defense for that, because it doesn't seem like something I should need to defend, but I find it genuinely baffling that this seems to be the backbone of your case against me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1133, BBmolla wrote:I was neighborized.
This pretty much has to be true unless BBMolla is scum whose team blocked cmit. Hoopla's 1137 is a good point though. I would expect that they didn't get a chance to talk so the claim that cmit made a post is weird.

Let's see. Grendel's kill didn't go through. That means unless someone can account for that failed kill, he was blocked and BBMolla wasn't. So we're back to BBMolla is town because he wouldn't come in and say cmit targeted him if someone else could counter that.

Sera, don't forget that hoopla pushed for us to let masq live and confirm the claim before finally voting Masq (yes i'm aware i did the same thing lol). It's not like hoopla hardbussed if she's scum.

I'm leaning towards voting hoopla i think
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”