Mini 1803: Hunger Games Mafia (GAME OVER)

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

DGB, do you agree that you may have been trolling yesterday, and the fact that you tend to troll as scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 2664, Xtoxm wrote:Go back to Froot. There is no chance that DGB is scum without Froot. Scum doesn't replace in with 2 days~ til deadline and draw attention away from a town lynch like that. It just doesn't happen.
In post 2668, Xtoxm wrote:No you're missing my point.

DGB, if scum without Froot, just had to tread water and let this happen for a measly 2 days. Instead she has made a lot of noise and brought a lot of attention on herself. That makes no sense in the scum!dgb, town!froot scenario. Therefore that scenario does not exist.

p-ed @ vedith
I thought it was possible that DGB was defending me for cred and that's still possible, but I think it's less likely now that she hasn't retracted her reads from earlier.
In post 2669, Vedith wrote: The whole sitatuion on her entrance probably looked like an easy push away from Froots expecting people to follow. I think if she backed up her opinion on people with details from the game (correct details) it could have been more believeable going by her meta.
Yeah, because you guys are totally wavering on whether or not I'm scum and the game state implies it would be easy to push you away from me. Is there anything you can see which would imply that DGB would have that interpretation? Have any of you showed any question about whether or not I'm scum which would suggest that it would be easy to push a lynch away from me?

Once again, pointless speculation which has no foundation on the game and is actually contradictory to the gamestate.

I think it's more likely that DGB is town than scum. I think it's unlikely for a scum member to come in and push away from me. It could be for credit, like I said before, but I think that's less likely or she would have played it differently.

I'm also worried about scum setting up a double mislynch here. If DGB is town, it's easy to lynch her and then move on to me. That makes me question Mollie, Infinity and Vedith because I think it'd be more challenging to go in the other direction, once I'd flipped.

Sooo, Vedith and Skybird? I'll go back and have a look at their interactions.
President Snow
President Snow
Goon
President Snow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:03 am

Post by President Snow »

Vote Count 3.09

Skybird – [2] Dunnstral2, Froot Loop1
pirate mollie -
Vedith -
Froot Loop - [2] Xtoxm1, Skybird1,
Xtoxm – [6] Xtoxm2, Vedith2, Dunnstral1, Infinity 3242, Bins2, pirate mollie2,
Infinity 324 –
DrippingGoofball – [4] Bins1, pirate mollie1, Infinity 3241, Vedith1,
Bins –
Dunnstral - [1] Froot Loop2

Not Voting - Skybird2, DrippingGoofball1, DrippingGoofball2

Mod Notes - None.

Feast votes are due in (expired on 2016-07-27 17:21:57).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Meanwhile Skybird coasting
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2667, pirate mollie wrote:
BUT PLZ LOOK AT THAT GAME GUYS. PLZ LOOK AT HOW HARD HIPPY SLEDGES AND USES THE SAME PHRASING THAT DGB USED IN THIS GAME LMAO.
Can you give some examples? That game is really long (almost as long as gunslingers lol)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2658, Skybird wrote:
In post 2571, Xtoxm wrote:I've seen play like this from DGB as town. I'm not convinced this game is as easy as a Froot-DGB team. The only person I would consider lynching today other than Froot, is mollie.
Have you ever seen DGB act like this as scum? I'm just trying to figure out if her behavior is AI.

Why are you suspicious of Mollie?
@Xtoxm
, I missed where you said why you are suspicious of Mollie.
In post 2672, Infinity 324 wrote:Xtoxm, I agree with you but I don't want to cause more conflict than there has to be. I think DGB is scum and I will vote her if people want me to.

Mollie, I will look at that game but I don't want this to be all about past games. I think the part about "statements that read good on the surface but leave me struggling to explain how the tone is wrong" is towny.

DGB, if you are town you are putting way too much confidence in the scum game of someone you haven't played with before. The only completed scum game I have on site was 3 years ago and I was lynched the day I replaced in.
Why are you worried about causing conflict? Conflict is inevitable and has to happen if town is going to find scum. It bothers me that you have made a couple of comments about not wanting conflict.
In post 2675, Infinity 324 wrote:DGB, do you agree that you may have been trolling yesterday, and the fact that you tend to troll as scum?
Do you seriously think she is going to answer this?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

Dunn, you are barking up the wrong tree. Pull your head out and help us find scum.
GTKA Skybird!

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I want to avoid conflict because I think the best way to win as town is to work together, any conflict within town will make it harder to do that. Of course some conflict is inevitable but we want to minimize it in general. I think in this case, voting probscum over defscum is less relevant than being cooperative. If I don't vote DGB, I will end up getting into a long argument with mollie and bins and that will help no one.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2681, Skybird wrote:Dunn, you are barking up the wrong tree. Pull your head out and help us find scum.
you have had all day to try to find scum and instead you have been squatting on your vote doing the bare minimal. we have found confscum in dgb and you are suddenly interested in finding scum when we have found it?

@ infinity

in the game start with 4380 of dgb's and look at hiplop's posts prior and then what dgb says about scum aTe and about how mean-spirited it is and that is what made what hiplop did scum.

then look at the whole iso. dgb replaced my slot. look at the analysis and tell me you are seeing anything like that here.
she is saying that you are scum cos you had no interaction with clumsy.
whew!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lol that is too funny

And the fact that both slots said they wanted to replace out but took it back (but in yume's case it was a lot earlier)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2683, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2681, Skybird wrote:Dunn, you are barking up the wrong tree. Pull your head out and help us find scum.
you have had all day to try to find scum and instead you have been squatting on your vote doing the bare minimal. we have found confscum in dgb and you are suddenly interested in finding scum when we have found it?

@ infinity

in the game start with 4380 of dgb's and look at hiplop's posts prior and then what dgb says about scum aTe and about how mean-spirited it is and that is what made what hiplop did scum.

then look at the whole iso. dgb replaced my slot. look at the analysis and tell me you are seeing anything like that here.
Mollie, you've seen me play enough to know I'm not a high volume poster. Chill out ok?

How confident are you that both DGB and Froot are scum? Cause I'll move over to DGB for you but I feel we have caught scum in Froot definitely.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

You know it's funny you yell at me but Dunn's not even voting for scum.

Vote #2 for the gift
VOTE: xtoxm
GTKA Skybird!

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think this is a derp, but I also think it's more likely to come from scum who already decided who to vote for.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2685, Skybird wrote:

@ infinity

Mollie, you've seen me play enough to know I'm not a high volume poster. Chill out ok?

How confident are you that both DGB and Froot are scum? Cause I'll move over to DGB for you but I feel we have caught scum in Froot definitely.
I was hardcore scumreading froot before dgb even replaced in, dgb's behaviour just makes me feel like yeah...
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2687, Infinity 324 wrote:
I think this is a derp, but I also think it's more likely to come from scum who already decided who to vote for.
I agree
whew!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

What has this:
In post 2660, DrippingGoofball wrote: You guys seem to think that it's impossible for Infinity to be scum. I urge you to reconsider this. I may be wrong. But punishing discussion, different ideas, and most of all appeals to
PERSONAL AUTHORITY
leads to unhealthy game states that favor the scum.
Got to do with this:
In post 2683, pirate mollie wrote: then look at the whole iso. dgb replaced my slot. look at the analysis and tell me you are seeing anything like that here.
I think DGB's mentioning of whatever's happened outside the game is pretty wrong and I disagree with it. I'm sorry that this is something which has been brought up. But, I don't think it's a legitimate reason to vote for her that you don't have to deal with toxicity. It's annoying that it's a factor in the game but sometimes you have to deal with it.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I actually like it that Xtoxm hasn't moved his vote off me. I disagree with his rationale, obviously, but I think it'd be an easy play for a scum player to move onto DGB right now. Although, bearing that in mind, DGB already has enough votes so it wouldn't be necessary.
In post 2342, Vedith wrote: Gifts

Gift 1 - 1-Shot Commuter - Froot won
Gift 2 - Double vote for day 2 - Xtoxm won
Gift 3 - BP - Unknown of the winner
(my bold)

I think this is a bit misleading. Xtoxm didn't win that gift and we don't know why he received it.
In post 2572, Dunnstral wrote:^ Why mollie?

I was just about to say: I don't think the team is froots and dbg.

In fact let me spice things up: What if I said froots and dbg were BOTH TOWN

skybird is mafia #1

Mafia #2 is in mollie/infinity/vedith/bins (So I'm wrong on a townread)

I think this is the actual most likely scenario.
I agree with this, kind of. I think from your second pool, one of them has to be scum. I think it's unlikely Vedith is scum with Skybird because of their interactions. I think it's possible that Vedith is scum with Mollie or Infinity.

I think Infinity's reason for moving onto DGB is the weakest and is because he wants to get something done and he's sheeping Mollie. In general, I like Infinity's play less as the day has gone on.

Bins' vote is fine and also corresponds with her not being sure on who's scum today because she isn't scumreading me. Mollie, I disagree with that move but I understand it. It has more legitimacy, in my mind, than Infinity's.

@Mod - I can't find where Vedith voted for DGB. Is it an error? I can't find him voting for Yume either.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2690, Froot Loop wrote:What has this:
In post 2660, DrippingGoofball wrote: You guys seem to think that it's impossible for Infinity to be scum. I urge you to reconsider this. I may be wrong. But punishing discussion, different ideas, and most of all appeals to
PERSONAL AUTHORITY
leads to unhealthy game states that favor the scum.
Got to do with this:
In post 2683, pirate mollie wrote: then look at the whole iso. dgb replaced my slot. look at the analysis and tell me you are seeing anything like that here.
I think DGB's mentioning of whatever's happened outside the game is pretty wrong and I disagree with it. I'm sorry that this is something which has been brought up. But, I don't think it's a legitimate reason to vote for her that you don't have to deal with toxicity. It's annoying that it's a factor in the game but sometimes you have to deal with it.
do you know who else keeps addressing phantom arguments while ignoring the main point of a post? dgb

I think you are both scum, I am not quite sure how you are confused about that. I want her first cos she is making the game more unfun. so its just a matter of who goes first. I want her to be her over you and a cple of other pple want it to be you.

and how you think that cherry picking a post while ignoring the part where dgb just saw the exact same thing done by scum (the difference between scum aTe and town aTe, even using some of the exact same phrasing lol, BEFORE the person did and called iit scum aTe) is beyond me. like so much of your posts.

I will even use her argument from that game and apply it to this 1; the difference is how mean spirited it is. that is scum aTe altho I never really thought so until now but then I read portions of pyp as well. learn something new everyday and thank goodness for that, life wld be boring if I didn't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I want to clarify something cos I know the capacity for pple to misunderstand what i am saying here.

dgb is doing what she is doing cos her role pm tells her to. she replaced into a lurky slot in a game where her scummate was in the lynch lead. she saw a strong town block and tried to dismantle it. she went after the 2 players who were the loudest voices on lynching her only remaining scummate. she derps on 1 of them and then steps into a hornets nest with the other. then her only retaliation is "mean spirited" scum aTe and continuous discredit.

I mean really its the only thing that she can do. I hold no grudges and I can't take any of what she says srsly cos it is what she is SUPPOSED to do. between her and froot and I want her first cos I think she will just continue on in the same vein whereas I find froot's posts actually pretty funny. so i guess I wld like the 1 who is the least entertaining to go first.

does this make sense?
whew!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lol that makes sense

If DGB flips scum froot is conf scum, we lynch her then we celebrate :D
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2691, Froot Loop wrote:I think Infinity's reason for moving onto DGB is the weakest and is because he wants to get something done and he's sheeping Mollie. In general, I like Infinity's play less as the day has gone on.
What the hell, I feel like arguing.

This, like a lot of the things you say, make sense logically but don't hold up in reality.

Like literally the entire day I've been trying to cooperate with the town, especially mollie. The DGB vote fits with that.

I was getting into a huge argument with mollie and bins about whether to vote scum or scum and decided it wasn't worth it and I was just being stubborn at that point.

I just don't see how you can not like this when it's the same type of play I've been doing the entire day, I've been going out of my way to cooperate.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I want to clarify something cos I know the capacity for pple to misunderstand what i am saying here.

dgb is doing what she is doing cos her role pm tells her to. she replaced into a lurky slot in a game where her scummate was in the lynch lead. she saw a strong town block and tried to dismantle it. she went after the 2 players who were the loudest voices on lynching her only remaining scummate. she derps on 1 of them and then steps into a hornets nest with the other. then her only retaliation is "mean spirited" scum aTe and continuous discredit.

I mean really its the only thing that she can do. I hold no grudges and I can't take any of what she says srsly cos it is what she is SUPPOSED to do. between her and froot and I want her first cos I think she will just continue on in the same vein whereas I find froot's posts actually pretty funny. so i guess I wld like the 1 who is the least entertaining to go first.

does this make sense?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I have no idea why that submitted a second time, my computer froze so i restarted it and then it posted again.

@ infinity

that is how I am looking at it. I am just in wait and see mode. but this is the axis that makes the most sense to me given how the 2 are behaving.
whew!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

Mollie, I'm confused about what you're saying. I get that you think DGB is scum. I'm saying what you posted has nothing to do with DGB's most recent point about Infinity, which she took a whole post to talk about. Reducing it to "she wants to lynch Infinity because Infinity didn't talk to Clumsy" is ignoring that whole post.

@Infinity - I agree with everything you're saying. I'm saying that your move on to DGB is the weakest. Do you disagree? You've moved because you don't want conflict, you think both of us are scum, so you're sheeping Mollie. Is that incorrect?

As the day has gone on, I feel like you've been less willing to be open to other interpretations. Your posting with Mollie has deepened and this has continued on with the vote for DGB. Maybe you do want to co-operate, or maybe you're a scum player who's been able to build a relationship with a town player and are riding that until the day ends. I don't know, but that's become more likely as the day's gone on.
In post 2694, Infinity 324 wrote:Lol that makes sense

If DGB flips scum froot is conf scum, we lynch her then we celebrate :D
Honestly, I hope you're scum.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

The fact that there's at least one town player from Mollie/Vedith/Infinity is completely bemusing to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”