Mini 1816: Magical Girls Mafia (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I still hate all of you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

The only thing you can do is show pie how her thought process is erroneous, but I don't know if that'll stop it

@Pie I've also made similar arguments in the spur of the moment where the reasons I'm suspecting someone are different than what I'm posting (read: mostly gut), that doesn't mean that my read is baseless nor that I'm scum making up reads. You're giving Varsoon a hard time for what, not expressing perfectly thought out arguments? Big deal. The actual point behind that is something is bugging him about zmuffin, not what he chose to take issue with.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

<3
4 lines a wall does not make.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 370, Wisdom wrote:Scumpool: {Heat, random, zmuffin, Nati, Kuroi, Akame}

Whoever's town in there needs to try harder.
nah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nene, will you follow me this game?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 374, Honey Moon wrote:You see...
What im currently seeing is a huge TvT between Varsoon and pie, and it's kinda draining my motivation to come in and have an opinion on anything coz reading multiple walls is tiring. I have a gut feeling that this isn't gonna end well, and idk what i can really do about it >.< because a lot of people are doing nothing / havent done anything and everyone's acting like they already found the scum team.
I still need to think a bit more, but as a quick point, if you read my posts and find you disagree with the arguments I'm making, that's fine. what you're doing here, though, is basically coming in and saying "oh great, a huge argument, it's probably T/T" which isn't productive at all, especially since I really do not think there is anything hard to read or parse there.

I'd be interested in hearing which arguments, specifically, you disagree with and why.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 380, pieguyn wrote:
In post 374, Honey Moon wrote:You see...
What im currently seeing is a huge TvT between Varsoon and pie, and it's kinda draining my motivation to come in and have an opinion on anything coz reading multiple walls is tiring. I have a gut feeling that this isn't gonna end well, and idk what i can really do about it >.< because a lot of people are doing nothing / havent done anything and everyone's acting like they already found the scum team.
I still need to think a bit more, but as a quick point, if you read my posts and find you disagree with the arguments I'm making, that's fine. what you're doing here, though, is basically coming in and saying "oh great, a huge argument, it's probably T/T" which isn't productive at all, especially since I really do not think there is anything hard to read or parse there.

I'd be interested in hearing which arguments, specifically, you disagree with and why.
Sorry, no can do.
If you have a point to make give me concise bullet points not 1000 words. I already said the walls are tiring to read and im not one that likes being exhausted.
To tell the truth... i glossed over a lot of the previous page, was trying to read but ended up skimming it coz i just saw lots of texts = i get lazy = i dont even feel like reading.

I read your first wall... after that i just felt kinda meh.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Okay double checking the previous page again i guess calling them walls was an exageration, idk, it just... didnt click with me.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im just now realising i knew you were picking nene so i shoulda just gone with someone like chise from saikano. i coulda been your senpai
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Okay i read now, but i dont think muffin calling Varsoon a bully was really meant to mean anything? i just thought he was just playing along with Nati
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

lol @ Pie being like "Explain yourself" and Honeymoon going "Nope."
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 384, Honey Moon wrote:Okay i read now, but i dont think muffin calling Varsoon a bully was really meant to mean anything? i just thought he was just playing along with Nati
it wasn't, and that's exactly the issue.

Varsoon took that, despite it clearly not meaning anything, and spun it into it being some huge attack on him. I don't think something like that would have came about naturally; it read like more like he was searching for a "personal attack" to feign frustration at.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 386, pieguyn wrote:
In post 384, Honey Moon wrote:Okay i read now, but i dont think muffin calling Varsoon a bully was really meant to mean anything? i just thought he was just playing along with Nati
it wasn't, and that's exactly the issue.

Varsoon took that, despite it clearly not meaning anything, and spun it into it being some huge attack on him. I don't think something like that would have came about naturally; it read like more like he was searching for a "personal attack" to feign frustration at.
Why cant it come naturally?
Does someone call you a bully and the first thing that comes to your head is "nah they're just playing"
Can i call you a bully and see how you react?

pie is a bully~ nati help me.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 387, Honey Moon wrote:Why cant it come naturally?
Does someone call you a bully and the first thing that comes to your head is "nah they're just playing"
it was in response to , which seems *really* obviously not serious.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i like how i said i was being deadly serious and people are discussing it like it was done in humour

just FYI i actually reported varsoon to the mod for bullying and he agreed that it was out of line and varsoon was on his last chance (but don't ask gif whether he actually said this because he'll just deny it to bully me)
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

muffin-san help me pie-chan is bullying me T.T
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pie's kinda overblowing my responses as overblown. :P
It's cute.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah man the mod had to send me a warning and everything and I had to pull out all my moxie and cute reaction images to abate the siteban.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bullying in the magical girl community is a well-known issue, and the only solution ive seen that actually prevented it was voting kuroi

i can't protect everyone, you need to protect yourself
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

*sniff* then why arent you voting kuroi *sniff*
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well im not getting bullied
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Luna, did I do something to you?

you seem way different from usual, and I don't even mean that in a scummy way, I mean you're making me feel like I did something horrible.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

VOTE: zmuffin

I am going on vacation for 3 days and o doubt Luna will move her vote.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 396, pieguyn wrote:Luna, did I do something to you?

you seem way different from usual, and I don't even mean that in a scummy way, I mean you're making me feel like I did something horrible.
No i'm just showing you that Varsoon's reaction is perfectly natural.
It's hard to think of how a person would react naturally to something when you're an observer, but not impossible.

My point is.
You're not Varsoon.
You don't know what went through his head.
For you as an outside observer something might have been "obvious" that not might have been for him.

P-Edit: X-Post
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

B-b-b-butt

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”