OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 774, Vedith wrote:
In post 773, Firebringer wrote:Vedith, why are you so concerned about my read on you?
I know, I don't care about your read on me.

Like the more you ask me to townread you, the more suspicious I think you are.
Let it happen naturally buddy, if you are town ill spot it, I think.
Can you please town read me!!

Also, you won't spot it you never do.
My comment really wasn't serious, so take it as you like.
I'm confident that Giga is just buddying up to you, lets see if you get stuck falling with it, or if there's a more detailed reason to why. :up:
Whats with this comment? Thats out of place. I thought you were town in Dota mafia, and technically I was right. You were pro town survivor :P

I don't see giga buddying me, looking for my thoughts is hardly buddying? When giga starts sheeping everything I say, ill let you know that its buddying. Agreeing on a few things =//= buddying.

Tell me who would you much rather lynch today:
Skelda or Shadow?

You said skelda scum flip makes you and shadow look more town? or was that just a joke?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 775, Firebringer wrote:Whats with this comment? Thats out of place. I thought you were town in Dota mafia, and technically I was right. You were pro town survivor :P

I don't see giga buddying me, looking for my thoughts is hardly buddying? When giga starts sheeping everything I say, ill let you know that its buddying. Agreeing on a few things =//= buddying.

Tell me who would you much rather lynch today:
Skelda or Shadow?

You said skelda scum flip makes you and shadow look more town? or was that just a joke?
I still wasn't town though. And if it went against my wincon to help town, I wouldn't have done it (I would have just went with town for as long as possible).

So why your thought in particular?

Because I don't think Shadow is scum, and I think the wagon was terrible. I'm not voting him today, but I'm not going to be the only 1 on Charizard, as that has no profit.

Of course it was a joke. It was a sarcastic comment to the town lists. If anything, me jumping on Skelda here can make me look scum either way. If town, I'm possibly saving a scum mate. If scum, I'm jumping on a wagon for town credit... And we both know I don't mind bussing.
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't get how you are reading Charizard as scum, but are townreading Shadow.
Like, they have the same style in aggroness but Charizard you can see the dumbass angry town. Whereas shadow is just slinging shit everywhere he ges, which feels like annoyed scum (if he is even annoyed).

Seriously, these reads by you are odd to me.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Can anyone who thinks if Skelda flips scum it makes shadow town when I think it's the exact opposite for reasons already said.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 777, Firebringer wrote:I don't get how you are reading Charizard as scum, but are townreading Shadow.
Now picture that comment, but reversed.
That's mine to you. You can come up with any reasons like Charizard is dumb angry town... Scum can be both 'dumb' and 'angry'.

Do you think Shadow is flinging shit differently to other town games?

Why is Charizards anger town, but Shadow being annoyed is scum?
Is it the wording? Scum = Annoyed / Town = Angry?

I am both annoyed and angry at that comment.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Vedith »

Also - This post will make my site post rank go up!
Whoop da Whoop! :up:
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 779, Vedith wrote:
In post 777, Firebringer wrote:I don't get how you are reading Charizard as scum, but are townreading Shadow.
Now picture that comment, but reversed.
That's mine to you. You can come up with any reasons like Charizard is dumb angry town... Scum can be both 'dumb' and 'angry'.

Do you think Shadow is flinging shit differently to other town games?

Why is Charizards anger town, but Shadow being annoyed is scum?
Is it the wording? Scum = Annoyed / Town = Angry?

I am both annoyed and angry at that comment.
Vedith, I read players tones. I like to think I can tell the difference between a player annoyed and a person just being angry. A player can be angry as scum. A town can be annoyed, thats not the issue, its when players are looking for reasons to either get angry/annoyed and are trying to fake it or make it look real and get read townie for it which I think Shadow Step attempted to do. Charizard didn't seem to do that, he seemed non manipulative in his way of approaching it. A jerk, but a hey, lots of jerks are town.

Anyways, I can tell the last sentence is a lie.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

I may lynch Skelda though, I could always be wrong on shadow. Not going to say my reads are PERFECT.
I just think they are better than 90% of everyone elses.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 781, Firebringer wrote:Anyways, I can tell the last sentence is a lie.
Of course it was.
In post 782, Firebringer wrote:I may lynch Skelda though,
I could always be wrong on shadow
. Not going to say my reads are PERFECT.
I just think they are better than 90% of everyone elses.
:giggle:
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

You smell like scum vedith.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 784, Firebringer wrote:You smell like scum vedith.
I'll have a shower later. :up:
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

im in the 'giga is maybe bad' club
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 786, pisskop wrote:im in the 'giga is maybe bad' club
Atleast somebody didn't drink the punch! :up:
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

We need to stop the uncollected bickering.

jaa? jaa.

We wont catch anything at thi rate. Fire, opinion of giga?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

For those wondering about the lack of activity, in general I dislike Day 1 because there's nothing concrete to work with; I observe interactions Day 1.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Skelda »

Uggh, this site is so frustrating to me. I've been lynched Day 1 so. many. times. both as Town and as scum and it just gets old. That's why I stopped playing and then it is like nope, you are getting lynched again. Absolutely perfect.

Shameless appeal to emotion, whatever.

So let's figure out who these fuckers are.

I think some of them just jumped onto me for sure. Vedith makes a lot of sense over Shadow actually.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Killthestory »

tfw are we lynching wake?
tfw are we lynching skelda?

both of the posts above mine are terribad.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:50 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm just gonna pour my emotions into a page right now feel free to read or don't

I honestly feel frustrated with myself because I was told in my first game my biggest mistake was I didn't have presence. I feel like this is happening again because I feel really good in a lot of my reads but I don't wanna be rude and like pushy saying LYNCH THIS NOW I'm at a point where I'm just asking light questions and asking people "hey can you vote this" I don't really know what I should be doing do I need to change my whole play to be noticed because all I feel like is like my voice is just not heard am I quiet am I not making good points? When people look at me all I see is "ha ha Maria's town lets move on" I don't want that I wanna be known as helping lead this and finding scum I won't be proud of my gameplay otherwise so what the fuck do I do.

I get that some of you could be scared also because it's day 1 and reads can always be shakey but I think we should all have faith in our abilities
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 792, MariaR wrote:I'm just gonna pour my emotions into a page right now feel free to read or don't

I honestly feel frustrated with myself because I was told in my first game my biggest mistake was I didn't have presence. I feel like this is happening again because I feel really good in a lot of my reads but I don't wanna be rude and like pushy saying LYNCH THIS NOW I'm at a point where I'm just asking light questions and asking people "hey can you vote this" I don't really know what I should be doing do I need to change my whole play to be noticed because all I feel like is like my voice is just not heard am I quiet am I not making good points? When people look at me all I see is "ha ha Maria's town lets move on" I don't want that I wanna be known as helping lead this and finding scum I won't be proud of my gameplay otherwise so what the fuck do I do.

I get that some of you could be scared also because it's day 1 and reads can always be shakey but I think we should all have faith in our abilities
How experienced are you exactly?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 792, MariaR wrote:I'm just gonna pour my emotions into a page right now feel free to read or don't

You could start by stopping pushing me because I'm Town and I continue to be Town and there's no valid case against me. Getting confident about wrong reads is never good.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 793, Wake1 wrote:

In forum mafia? I know very little call me a rookie I play java mafia where the games are up to 20 min live games live reactions etc
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I've seen no reason to want to lynch umlaut/wake
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 795, MariaR wrote:
In post 793, Wake1 wrote:

In forum mafia? I know very little call me a rookie I play java mafia where the games are up to 20 min live games live reactions etc
Interesting. If you have any gameplay questions, just ask.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Wake1 »