Mini 1818: Princess Bride Mafia (Game Over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Pwimate
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Uma Thurman auditioned for the role of Buttercup. She was deemed too exotic looking for the part.
...There is most definitely a shortage of perfect breasts in the world.

Vote Count 2.3
Magna of Illusion - (0/5)

Peter Elric Pines - (0/5)
-
Shaddowez - (0/5)
-
Nero Cain - (0/5)
-
DrippingGoofball - (0/5)
-
Infinity 324 - (0/5)
-
Sword of Damocles - (0/5)
-
Primate - (1/5)
- DrippingGoofball
farside22 - (0/5)
-
NOT VOTING:
MagnaOfIllusion, Peter Elric Pines, Shaddowez, Nero Cain Sword of Damocles, Primate, Farside

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

(expired on 2016-08-13 20:30:00)

MOD NOTE:
- SomethingSmart of Sword of Damocles is V/LA until Tuesday.
[/color]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 262, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 261, farside22 wrote:It's seems your going off on Infinity for voting Primate, called the vote bad and a crappie reaction test.
You literally posted that Infinity motives were purely scum motivated so I'm trying to get why that is when it could be as simple as to push Primate to do something more.
We are talking about a vote from Page 2. Infinity keeps defending it as not terrible and bringing it back up so the conversation has continued as I try to assess Infinity's alignment.

Now you are peddling that somehow Infinity on Page 2 was trying to get Primate to "do more"? That's doesn't make any sense.
fos: Dgb
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I was going to replay to moi early, got side tracked and read dgb entrance.

Anyways to moi, I have see votes during page 2 for pressure before, I'm not sure why you find that incredulous.
I only recall that Infinity voted, you called the vote bad, Infinity asked why and Infinity stated he wanted to see more from Primate.
So I'm not really seeing your prospective.
Another question for you, are you in a bad mood?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm...I wonder if infinity is on to anything with the sword lynch...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5, Infinity 324 wrote:/confirm

I hope I don't get lynched this game~
Only scum is worried only about the lynch

Townies have to worry about the NK

LOL

Nice scum claim
lol

someone broke their "post restriction"

In post 274, DrippingGoofball wrote:I can see why this swwot needed repwacement this is annoying
Actually, according to him the mod told him he could stop. He prob replaced out 'cause its a scum slot and he had to start doing stuff.

I think today should deff be a PEP/DGB lynch. Could
KINDA
see Farside as scum with DGB over the way she was freaking out over me pushing DPR. But the heads of Sword are posting it up all over the site and thats a p common scumtell so eh...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 280, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5, Infinity 324 wrote:/confirm

I hope I don't get lynched this game~
Only scum is worried only about the lynch

Townies have to worry about the NK

LOL

Nice scum claim
lol

someone broke their "post restriction"

In post 274, DrippingGoofball wrote:I can see why this swwot needed repwacement this is annoying
Actually, according to him the mod told him he could stop. He prob replaced out 'cause its a scum slot and he had to start doing stuff.

I think today should deff be a PEP/DGB lynch. Could
KINDA
see Farside as scum with DGB over the way she was freaking out over me pushing DPR. But the heads of Sword are posting it up all over the site and thats a p common scumtell so eh...
Mountain = molehill

Didn't freak out.

And after that I have nothing nice to say so Nero goes on my ignore post. Unless you want to explain why asking questions is freaking out in your world?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You know what scum say to me when they get tired of me pushing them? "I'm ignoring you!"

But even then I'm not even pushing on you that hard so why are you overreating here? I'm just pointing out the obvious connection between you and the DPRslot.

I mean, I think the DPRslot is pretty clearly scum and should they flip scum why do you think I should ignore you OBVIOUSLY trying to get me to focus on PEP and not DPR? I'm also agreeing with MOI that I think you asking MOI why he doesn't think Primate deserves pressure is bals.

Why are you FOSing DGB?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*waves at Aristophanes*

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:You know what scum say to me when they get tired of me pushing them? "I'm ignoring you!"

But even then I'm not even pushing on you that hard so why are you overreating here? I'm just pointing out the obvious connection between you and the DPRslot.

I mean, I think the DPRslot is pretty clearly scum and should they flip scum why do you think I should ignore you OBVIOUSLY trying to get me to focus on PEP and not DPR? I'm also agreeing with MOI that I think you asking MOI why he doesn't think Primate deserves pressure is bals.

Why are you FOSing DGB?

No you keep making things out that aren't there. If you are going to keep making things bigger then they are, you are not worth paying attention to.
Please explain how I was trying to get you to ignore anyone.
Can you only ask questions or something?
If that is the case please let me know and I won't bother you any more with my inquiries.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

What I see using quotes.
A back and forth question and answer section.
I made a comment, Nero ask me to explain and now apparently I'm trying to do something scummy because of that conversation.
If that isn't making something big into nothing, then I have no other words for it.
In post 212, farside22 wrote:
In post 211, Nero Cain wrote:My logic is fairly simple so not sure why you are having a hard time. Have you tried thinking or you know...just asking me?
Why are you making mountains out of molehills?
In post 215, farside22 wrote:
In post 213, Nero Cain wrote:Which molehill am I making?
You're points against rach, your comments about dpr, which is just omgus.
Ithe just comes across as trying too hard to me.
In post 218, farside22 wrote:
In post 217, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 215, farside22 wrote:
In post 213, Nero Cain wrote:Which molehill am I making?
You're points against rach, your comments about dpr, which is just omgus.
Ithe just comes across as trying too hard to me.
*shrugz*

I was doing what I needed to do (or atleast what I felt was a good idea) to get a read on Massive. Rach light pushing me for "pushing a wagon on someone I didn't have a scum read on" seems like real easy and something I could see scum pushing. I also felt like she was being massively dense for not thinking we could have a SK in this game and I felt pretty misrepped in 91.

DPR hasn't done anything but push town and agree with others and IIOA so no if you want to cry OMGUS fine but I don't see the town motivation.
He found you scummy and agreed with MoI.

The horror. :roll:

Primate had basically said hi and been too busy to post.

this guy is far scummier the dpr in my view.

I'm just not sure why your attack one person harder then the person saying you should be held responsible for a massive lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DPR did shit day 1. You are free to claim it was OMGUS that be weary of the guy pushing on me for reasons that didn't quite make sense but news flash: scum have to push on someone so its not like an OMGUS read can't be right. And his nonsensical posting and replace out in the face of pressure prob means its a scum slot.

Tell me what did you like from DPR on day 1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You have a clear connection with the DPR slot, if they flip scum why should I ignore that?

What did you FOS DGB for?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The 2-3 scum are here.

Peter Elric Pines
DrippingGoofball
Sword of Damocles (Aristophanes + Something_Smart)
farside22

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:47 pm

I am not hugewy motivated to fight this on account of the post westriction. I reawwy can't hunt scum it's too distwacting.

VOTE: DGB
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Thewe are no specific penawties mentioned if i don't comply

and I'm vaniwa so i can't even be punished rowe-wise

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:49 pm

My woew is impwessive cwergyman

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:51 pm

I fuwwy cwained, do want you want

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I see Nero just avoided my counter point and created a new argument.

So ignore it is.

Dgb: if there is no penalties to using the post restriction, why not just post normally?
Why the vote on primate?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Primate »

Sorry, I was ill yesterday so didn't have a chance to repond to the prod. I'll post in a couple of hours when I'm up properly.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:14 pm

In post 294, farside22 wrote:Dgb: if there is no penalties to using the post restriction, why not just post normally?
Why the vote on primate?
I imagine an eventuwal modkiww?

Even my rowe pm was a nightmawe to wead.

I voted Pwimate for luwking.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 294, farside22 wrote:Dgb: if there is no penalties to using the post restriction, why not just post normally?
Why the vote on primate?
I imagine an eventuwal modkiww?

Even my rowe pm was a nightmawe to wead.

I voted Pwimate for luwking.
Have you asked the mod?
Currently your voting yourself, why do you care if your modkilled?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A newbie loses his vote each time Infinity and Aristophanes post elsewhere on the site.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:32 pm

In post 297, farside22 wrote:Currently your voting yourself, why do you care if your modkilled?
I don't cawe I suppose

I was thinking maybe just bweak the westriction untiw I am modkiwed?

Wouwd you want me to bweak the westriction untiw modkilled?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”