Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:16 am

Post by davesaz »

@MOD: Strategic replace out is ban worthy. I suggest replacing him anyway.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I wanted to replace out and I remain pissed as fuck at Postie for both /reasons/ and for the replacing into a slot which I really fucking didn't want her to replace into and lying about it.

That said, I'm more pissed off at you now and since I think you're town I'd rather stay in and make the game less pleasant for you, thanks.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 am

If Postie flips Roleblocker, that means that whichever doc is town has a 50% of getting autowin by protecting APF/Ranger.
If Postie flips Goon, I am confirmed town so I don't have to deal with your crap and will obviously get NKed because I'm the best player here.

Godfather we'll cross if we get to it but we won't.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:22 am

I really can't fathom how there is a confirmed town in Davesaz/Bins. I really can't. They're both playing so, so poorly and have such high opinions of themselves for remains unfathomable to anyone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:23 am

Oh hey. My slot didn't change alignment because of the replace out though, so if you no longer think I'm scum because I replaced out that means you're scum or playing against your win condition. Maybe I should whine about that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:26 am

If you're willing to 1) recognize that I never said that LQ was going to flip scum, 2) pull your head out of your ass and 3) engage with me, I am willing to work with you and case Postie and all that good stuff since I think you're town.

If you're going to sit here and cry and act like quickhammering town was acceptable, regardless of whether you know for a fact that I had unvoted postie and not posted it because I got your hammer in the recently posted...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:27 am

Unvoted LQ* whatever. Zac, this comes down to your vote. Ranger isn't going to mislynch me here and I think it's autowin if we get Postie lynched for various reasons. If you vote Postie with me the game is a win and you don't have to deal with me anymore. If you're not going to just vote me so I can bitch about the shit I had to put up with in postgame and explain just why I've been so pissed at Postie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:30 am

And no. If Mod wants to replace me for personality conflict reasons I'll accept that. I could accept you having poor reads and that makes me not want to play. You unvoting me on replace out is not something I can stomach.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:39 am

And here's a simple argument, Davesaz. Who am I scum with?

If I'm scum with Bins I have no call to replace out since me/Bins is an incredibly improbable scumteam to anyone who has been reading. The flip wouldn't even make sense.
If I'm scum with Ranger then I have practically already won this game and would have just told Ranger to bus me, since my Roleblocker flip would point toward scum in the docs.
If I'm scum with Postie then you are free to go ahead and lynch her anyway but more importantly if I wanted us to cross bus why would I even care? This is the one pairing that does make a sort of sense

but

I claim that I would not have lied about what I said WRT Postie and further that her logging off without responding to it is literally such a scumclaim because if I was bsing for a bus she would respond to it. Her not responding and logging off should literally scream guilty conscience to you which is another fucking amazing reason to townread me. Why else would she not respond to it than besides that she couldn't?

Because it feels to me like you're pushing a lynch on me out of pure personal vitriol. I think it's really obvious that I'm town at this point for so many different reasons. Shape up please.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:52 am

Replace 'replace out' with 'switch wagons'. What I meant was that I have no call to switch off Postie yesterday. I love having me and my partner pushing duelling wagons and I've initiated that style of play many times.
It would have been super easy to mislynch Postie and then Bins is townread, LQ easy mislynch, we don't look like partners. I would have stuck the Postie wagon out.
Hell, why would I have fought so hard to argue the mod error lynch thing if I was scum? Like unless Postie was my scumbuddy I wouldn't care as town and my attitude would be town should deal with it themselves.
Something fundamental to my scum play is that I do things for reasons. I do a lot of posturing /like/ that as scum but the difference is it has a reason. I gain something from it.
I gained nothing from it, it doesn't look towny, it was correctly read as NAI because it was more a principle of the thing deal. I wouldn't have stuck my neck out on principles, I would have called NM out for it privately. It looks bad.

A final thing to ponder: Postie was clearly not really fighting the lynch. But bussing hasn't been getting towncred for either of us recently because it's so stuck in our meta. So I wouldn't have bussed her.
But the rest of the people voting her are town. So what if her partner wasn't hard bussing her but was instead white knighting her, not with the intent to look town because pushed the wagon, but rather with the intent to look town because there's NO WAY that scum would hard defend her scummy ass scumpartner in that scummy ass way. What if, further, Postie wasn't intended to be the one bussed?
And if you think that it's not something that Postie would have came up with, think again. In my last game with scum Postie she had one partner cross bus with her and one partner hard buddy with her. 3 consecutive mislynches.
So what if this time she decided to do it differently and have one partner say that the other is scum and one partner say that the other is town? Think about it.

Look at Postie's reaction when Bins decides to say she's scum. She freaks out and LEADS HER TO THE FUCKING PR CLAIM. A DOC CLAIM. BECAUSE ITS THE EASIEST FAKE PR CLAIM IN THIS SETUP.
BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY WHAT WE DECIDED TO DO IN OUR PREVIOUS SETUP. The original plan was for Postie to bus Bins while she claims that Postie is probably town but she slipped up on it and then Postie acted like a scummy fuck so the wagon moved over there. So they just carried it through since it was looking okay.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:56 am

You notice that at the beginning of the day Postie was serious about pushing the Bins lynch, while she had the momentum. While people were still semi townreading her slot.
But then later in the day, such as when I called Bins out on saying AtE was a towntell when it's literally all she does as scum? Nothing. She's just like 'meh sure'.
Do you think that scum with the possibility of pushing a lynch on town is just like 'meh sure.' to that? She would have jumped on it and pushed it and tried to get me to lynch Bins unless she was doing something else.
Postie is like me as scum, she practically learned from me. She went into that day with a plan for her scumpartner. They would have both interacted a ton.

Is that Ranger? No, they had zero interaction. Me? maybe but no. Davesaz? No, he looks scummy as fuck on a Postie flip and they barely interacted either.

So again, why didn't Postie try to get Bins lynched if Bins was town and I had seriously opened the floodgates for that lynch to flip, unless she knew that Bins was town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 am

Further: Look at Postie's play at the point where me and Bins are fighting. Postie has played with me before and knows that I get into fights and I'm okay with that.
However, even in cases where the other player was largely in the wrong she doesn't say shit to them. Because they're not people she knows and she doesn't care, but she does care when I am a dick.
She has no reason to ignore my part unless she's either buddying or scum with me, but that's not the thing. Why does she call out Bins? That's not something she fucking does.

Unless she's calling out Bins because she knows Bins's part in it isn't real and letting me off the hook because she knows that I'm intentionally getting goaded by scum. Which WOULD bother her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:11 am

Anyway, I feel like Postie's obvscum. Bins was sufficiently towny that despite the guilty I had questions about alignment so I can handle losing to her but I refuse to lose directly to scum!Postie.
I swear to Annie that Postie is scum. If you think I'm bussing then deal with it later. I'll pull out all the towntells that I need to to get Postie lynched today.
Hell, I don't care if you decide that I should get that lynch because it's my last game and I'm trying so hard. Whatever it takes to get votes onto Postie I'm in.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 am

If you have to replace me for any reason I'm fine with that NM. I just won the game, period. Town can do what they want. (⌐■_■)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2824, RadiantCowbells wrote:zach you shit on my reads all game and they've all been proven right. where do you get off?

i was going to vote postie anyway today

VOTE: Postie
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:26 am

Post by davesaz »

If you had not switched to LQ, who do you think might have been lynched,huh?

I'd say more likely you lost the game no matter what, because if you're scum we'll lynch you and your partner, and if you're town then you threw the game by fucking around instead of staying on your scumread.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 am

Did I play like shit? yes. I thought Bins was town and her repeated attempts to wear down my energy worked beacuse I didn't think she was scum. But I'm voting scum now, and you're not.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:41 am

Post by davesaz »

Last I checked you're voting town.
Consider me to be off the table, and solve the game that way.
Not that I'm likely to listen to someone with a "cunning manipluator" badge, when the whole ISO is full of cunning manipulation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 am

VOTE: Postie Oh, and if your case on me is that I have a cunning manipulator badge and therefore I must be cunningly manipulating you then we're not going to get far.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bins is still town btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:48 am

Zac. Besides LQ you've been wrong about everything. Bins is scum, read my case.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2845, RadiantCowbells wrote:Zac. Besides LQ you've been wrong about everything. Bins is scum, read my case.
I was right about iraon too.

Oh, look, a case.

Bins is still town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:51 am

Bins is not town. You need to accept that before we're going to move on. What is your case on Bins town?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2847, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bins is not town. You need to accept that before we're going to move on. What is your case on Bins town?
The game moves on whether or not I accept anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:56 am

Zac, scum has a roleblocker. Why do you think that you are alive still?

Return to “Completed Open Games”