Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hell, I indicated Davesaz as my main scumread yesterday. Postie!Scum wanted to be lynched today, she wouldn't have expected to win this CC. Scum!Davesaz wouldn't be doing this here, so unless you think it's Ranger...
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 am

Like, Postie hasn't been playing hte last two days past like the really early day for herself. Everything she's been doing has been to get her partner townread. Ranger: Maaaaybe. But Davesaz?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:19 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2843, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh, and if your case on me is that I have a cunning manipulator badge and therefore I must be cunningly manipulating you then we're not going to get far.
My case is that you are being manipulative. Even in your last few posts you're still slinging scumreads at everyone but the IC.
We need a rational approach. Some people can be eliminated from a POV of being painfully obvious in their motivations and honest in their claims.
Instead of POE when it totally makes sense to use that as a strategy, you're doing the anyone but me shuffle.

Now you'll accuse me of trying to convince you that you're scum. Nope, just proving that my scumread is genuine and based on real analysis.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:20 am

Umm. How am I pushing anyone but me? I've literally made the case that the scum are 2 players and I'm trying to get them lynched. I've said that you're a bad player, certainly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:24 am

Like the one thing stopping me from saying you're conftown is that you are totally out of touch with reality. You said that you QHed LQ on my behalf when I said he'd flip town, and you're saying I'm looking for anyone to lynch when I've literally only looked for one lynch today and only set up one lynch tomorrow. If I was going to look for an easy mislynch, wouldn't it be on, y'know, you?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:27 am

Post by davesaz »

I suppose voting for me doesn't count?
And voting LQ wasn't supposed to mean you had a scumread there?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:32 am

I think you should retread my iso.

I voted you cuz I was pissed off. I Voted lq because I was tired of bins's whining. Never said either was scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will not be replacing RC at this point but any future replace out requests will be considered final and cannot be retracted
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Bins »

can we no lynch? With two Doctors that seems like the obvious idea

Dav who did you protect
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:51 pm

We nl zac dies I was rbed!! Dave votes me qh. No.

If you genuinely think there's two docs then a rb flip means town can potentially live a mislynch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Like, if you're town then that makes you literally the worst player I have ever played with considering how insistent you were on Postie being town while refusing to say shit about it.

Like, she says you're scum, you insist she's town, she doesn't push you when it comes to the crunch, you don't call her out on it, and you're still trying to postpone her lynch today.

I've considered that Ranger may be scum considering I want to BoP her Smither townread and she called Umlaut a scumbloc member but never pushed him but you have too much to answer for.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:06 pm

If we lose and you're town Bins, regardless of who gets lynched, the blame is flatly yours. So if you want me to even consider that you might be town quit being a useless scum aligned fuck and do something.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Postie »

I'm back and doing a catch-up post but I want to preface that by saying that literally any towntells or whathaveyou that RC pulls out of his bag of tricks to "prove" he's town are 100% NAI here. This is his last game - he's not going to give a crap if he can't use them in future.
And he's willing to take things much, much further to win when he's playing against me
He even admitted it
Like I have no words for how badly I know he doesn't want to lose.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Bins »

Lmfao RC on mute again

gtkas
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2861, RadiantCowbells wrote:If we lose and you're town Bins, regardless of who gets lynched, the blame is flatly yours. So if you want me to even consider that you might be town quit being a useless scum aligned fuck and do something.

I bet you're fun at parties.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

I may want to win and maybe I try a little too hard but at least I don't lie outside of the game to try to towntell as scum.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2864, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 2861, RadiantCowbells wrote:If we lose and you're town Bins, regardless of who gets lynched, the blame is flatly yours. So if you want me to even consider that you might be town quit being a useless scum aligned fuck and do something.

I bet you're fun at parties.

Woops, this is me.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 2814, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like if you had asked before you replaced in I would have told you fuck no but this was the one game you didn't ask so you clearly knew that the slot was scum.

Further you basically OGId by repeatedly saying that you only replace into slots that you think are town repeatedly over skype then saying the same way too which is pretty fucking horrible.
This makes no fucking sense from town-RC's perspective. Like first of all IIRC I've only asked him if he was okay with me replacing into a game that had him in it
once
, and that was under a very specific set of circumstances. There was no reason for me to think I should be asking before replacing in here, so him instantly assuming the worst about my motivations and saying that that means I "knew" the slot was scum and replaced in specifically to screw him over is the reachiest load of bullshit I've read in a while.
And the OGI thing just takes the cake because
holy shit I would not OGI

Like I admire the creativity but what the actual fuck
In post 2833, RadiantCowbells wrote:Her not responding and logging off should literally scream guilty conscience to you which is another fucking amazing reason to townread me. Why else would she not respond to it than besides that she couldn't?
Because maybe I have a life outside of MafiaScum and I'm not a wizard who can be here 24/7 to respond to everything
In post 2834, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look at Postie's reaction when Bins decides to say she's scum. She freaks out and LEADS HER TO THE FUCKING PR CLAIM. A DOC CLAIM. BECAUSE ITS THE EASIEST FAKE PR CLAIM IN THIS SETUP.
BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY WHAT WE DECIDED TO DO IN OUR PREVIOUS SETUP. The original plan was for Postie to bus Bins while she claims that Postie is probably town but she slipped up on it and then Postie acted like a scummy fuck so the wagon moved over there. So they just carried it through since it was looking okay.
Oh hey look another thing RC is accusing me of that he knows I wouldn't do. Like I'm literally the worst at strategy and set-up related stuff and RC has repeatedly witnessed my terribleness with those things.
In post 2835, RadiantCowbells wrote:Postie is like me as scum, she practically learned from me. She went into that day with a plan for her scumpartner.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
This is such a ridiculous misrepresentation of my scum playstyle because I do
very
limited planning as scum. Usually next to none.
In post 2836, RadiantCowbells wrote:Further: Look at Postie's play at the point where me and Bins are fighting. Postie has played with me before and knows that I get into fights and I'm okay with that.
However, even in cases where the other player was largely in the wrong she doesn't say shit to them. Because they're not people she knows and she doesn't care, but she does care when I am a dick.
She has no reason to ignore my part unless she's either buddying or scum with me, but that's not the thing. Why does she call out Bins? That's not something she fucking does.

Unless she's calling out Bins because she knows Bins's part in it isn't real and letting me off the hook because she knows that I'm intentionally getting goaded by scum. Which WOULD bother her.
Just in case anyone thinks this was actually a thing: I called out Bins because she was flinging insults around, which RC wasn't. Bins was escalating the situation, and I was trying to de-escalate it, so no shit I'm going to want to mostly address Bins.

Also
In post 2836, RadiantCowbells wrote:However, even in cases where the other player was largely in the wrong she doesn't say shit to them. Because they're not people she knows and she doesn't care, but she does care when I am a dick.
I can guarantee you RC doesn't have a real source for this outside of things I've said in private. Because that's not how shit works when something like this happens while I'm actually playing the damn game. Because this is once again a reachy misrepresentation of my meta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Confirm or deny: you told me on a skype call that you 'never replace into slots unless you check them first and know they're town.' Confirm or deny: you used the exact same wording in this game to try to towntell.

Because if you're going to deny that I'm removing you from skype and never talking to you again.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Bins »

u should be banned for using replace outs, personal connection threats, and insults strategically tbh but w/e just ignooooore

gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:19 pm

I didn't require her to scumclaim in game. I asked her to be honest about the fact that she cheated. If she's town and I'm scum she still cheated for doing that.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 2868, RadiantCowbells wrote:Confirm or deny: you told me on a skype call that you 'never replace into slots unless you check them first and know they're town.'
I believe what I said was more along the lines of "I never really replace into slots without ISOing them first and being reasonably confident they're town" but I'm willing to say confirm just because I have no way of knowing for sure which wording was used.
In post 2868, RadiantCowbells wrote:Confirm or deny: you used the exact same wording in this game to try to towntell.
I said I was "fairly freaking confident" the slot I was replacing into was town, which isn't the same wording as what you're saying I said over skype, but could be said to be roughly around the kind of wording as what I remember saying.
And I said that because I
do
ISO the slots I want to replace into to gauge whether or not I think I'm replacing into a town slot and when I ISO'd Smithers I was fairly confident they were town.

I'd really like you to drop this as an argument against my slot because the whole thing is based around convincing the rest of the thread that I'd try to OGI and it's making me super fucking uncomfortable because
I would not OGI
. If you actually thought I was scum here the logical conclusion would be that I replaced into what I
thought
was a town slot and got a scum slot instead, rather than that I'm a terrible freaking person.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:47 pm

LIke I already regret what I said but I am really unhappy about this game and I do hold her responsible for it, yes. I would have never replaced into a slot one of my friends was pushign on in their last game, not when I knew how much the win meant to them. Frankly in her spot here I wouldn't have the muster to even post. And how hard she's trying now?

I didn't want her to replace into this game, I didn't want to face her in this game, and I don't understand why this is something that we aren't seeing eye to eye on in principle.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:48 pm

I'd really like you to drop this as an argument against my slot because the whole thing is based around convincing the rest of the thread that I'd try to OGI and it's making me super fucking uncomfortable because I would not OGI. If you actually thought I was scum here the logical conclusion would be that I replaced into what I thought was a town slot and got a scum slot instead, rather than that I'm a terrible freaking person.
Then why wouldn't you fucking ask me? Y'know, a nice 'hey do you mind if I replace into open 645' would be immensely appreciated so that I didn't get into this situation?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:50 pm

I believe that you did know that Smithereens was scum. So we're not getting anywhere in this discussion and I don't want to have it in a game thread.

Return to “Completed Open Games”